URARA

URARA
URARA
URARA DE

Attached: Neraiuchi.png (522x303, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKhEt5WxCbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nu-Yea Forums doesn't know which game this is.
I'm officially too old to be on here.

One reply was enough glory.

Attached: 788854-me0000827437_2.jpg (513x640, 33K)

I still have this game.
Had it imported near release.
Hard to believe it's been almost 14 years since then.

>play Osu games on an emulator
>spin section comes in

Attached: 1558001045353.jpg (1066x1600, 419K)

DON'T LET ME DOWN MY SWEET BABY BAMBINA

I never played 2.

Which game had the best final song and why was it Ouendan 1?

I seriously hope all of you anons have beaten all 3 games on cheerleader mode

Attached: READYSTEADYGO.png (363x203, 111K)

I unironically yell "Ouendan" when I'm alone and got shit on my mind I don't know how to solve

>company was relegated to making shitty xbox kinect games before quietly dying off completely

not like this bros

Attached: 1510878137722.png (600x563, 301K)

Ouendan 2 > Ouendan 1 > EBA in terms of final song. I like Ready Steady Go, but Sekai wa Sore whatever just makes me feel good overall.
The Jumpin Jack Flash cover was nice, but I don't know, the whole concept of the agents never convinced me.

Based!

Attached: OSU.jpg (680x280, 32K)

I love em all. Ready Steady Go just gets me fuckin going, even if the scenario isn't as good as the teams buddying up in 2.
PLEASE tell me you anons have played Gitaroo Man. It's the only other rhythm game to come close to these games imo.

>No EBA2 or Ouendan 3 ever

Attached: 20190530_212326.jpg (1080x462, 58K)

I WAS BOOOOOORN IN A CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!

I never had a PS2, so I played it way past that generation, but yeah, it's great.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKhEt5WxCbM
Like said, it's sad that inis practically stopped making great games past Ouendan.

Ouendan 1 song was sholesome. Well, in that time I was amazed by FMA and just "getting the opening" and also a Larc~En Ciel song was too much for me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

OH MY JUUUULIA

>Born to be Bone
NONONO FUCK YOU user AAAAAHHH
I have been stuck at that stage in master mode for 7 years now and am still convinced its impossible. I can beat all the preceding stages first try but can't even come close with those skeleton niggers.

>no 3ds/wii u EBA
>no 3ds/wii u trauma center
>no 3ds/wii u twewy
Like tears in the rain, user...

>no Commander Kahn spirit battle with Captain Falcon, where he keeps launching you and doing the “YES!” taunt.

feels bad

I actually started playing Ouendan 1 and 2 emulated on my PC before I found out about Osu! on PC. After years of playing that rather than the Ouendan games, getting gud at it, and coming back to the Ouendan games just for nostalgia purposes, I was able to pass all stages without failing once on cheerleader mode. Now that was a good experience.

Attached: main2x.png (240x240, 55K)

You're too fucking skilled to play this on PC. What the fuck?