Whats the best way to have VR sex right now ?

whats the best way to have VR sex right now ?

Attached: sexy-vr-cartoon-dancing-girl.jpg (700x368, 53K)

Have sex

FPBP

I have no money though

PSVR if you're into burkas.

VR sex is a fucking meme that Patreon owners make webms off, it isn't actually a thing that happens.

Attached: 1545422049956.png (408x595, 582K)

You can get on VRChat with a decent computer and don't need a VR setup. From there try to find a "Nightclub" or some such world. Playing with a keyboard is lame but you can definitely find a (guy) cute female avatar to make sucky noises and pretend to blow you by bobbing (his) her head up and down.

VRchat is different now and people are too elitist if you don't have VR. They just call you a desktop user then proceed block you.

Based VRfags filtering the plebs.

He is....in VR!

with a virtual penis

I started a handful of months ago and am exclusively desktop and mute and I've gotten in with the actual shit staffof the game, big name world builders, big name avatar creators, and had full body users erp with me pretty regularly. Try harder.

First time this was actually appropriate

The only person you should be having VR sex with is your wife

Just going by personal experience. I can see the game having an elitist attitude due to VR but I feel the actual VR aspect of the game is lacking and should be more focused as a family friendly (with anime titties) Second Life.

Attached: VR Tenga.webm (648x360, 2.94M)

How did you type that? It always filters it as hold hands for me.

Oh I meant literally try harder not that you were wrong or lying, just if you aren't in VR you have to have a lot more appeal in other ways and it takes some work. I managed even as a mute so if you can use a mic it's super doable to get friends and into established groups with some ease. There is definitely some level of discrimination against non vr users but it's far from prohibitive if you put in some level of effort to still get across being a fun or interesting person. Its mostly blues
who use shitty no anime avatars (usually meme shit or Western game shit) who will give you shit about it most commonly and when it comes to purples it's 50/50 and the ones who care are all assholes anyway who just get on to masturbate and use fucking horribly unoptimized shit avatars so nobody likes them anyway.

I'm trying

>strapped into your sex rig one day
>accidentally catch sight of your own palid, unshaven face
>the tactile tit simulation unit hangs loosely over your pale, skinny chest
I'm not ready

>I'm not ready
No one ever is, which means that you are.

Attached: VR sex.webm (1138x640, 1.34M)

works with a virt-a-mate plugin

Attached: 20190313_140341.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)