I Still Believe In Your Lies

Attached: esvi.jpg (1070x602, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This video gets added to with each release
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

My hype is very low. I’m expecting another low fantasy human game set in hammerfell or high rock

Delete this thread. Now.

Attached: 1523515394283.jpg (708x708, 41K)

Look we all know it's going to be terrible, especially with Nu-Bethesda. But at least it will be something different. I am fucking sick of Skyrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs

Its going to be on the same engine and will look only marginally better graphically. It'll look like it was released in 2014.

I can’t help but feel for him. They make great games and yeah maybe they don’t live up to everything but these massive open world games are hard and there will always be issues.

Careful what you wish for Skyrim might end up being the peak they don't even want people to mod now with this creation club

>They make great games

The last great game you made was 2008, Todd. Don't ever come here or post again.

I still believe in Tod-sama.

>they worked REALLY REALLY hard so you should be happy with eating whatever turds they squirt out :(
Fuck yourself, retard.

Based manlet, you're a hero to us all

Attached: claps.gif (420x315, 333K)

Make a different engine already, Todd.

what was promised for skyrim that is not in the game?

I know that no one is going to believe me, but TESVI is going to take place in Valenwood. When they said they had a "hint" for the location in that reveal, what they meant was this. They purposefully made it so that it resembled Hammerfell or High Rock because they want people to be really surprised when it turns out to be a really magical elf game.

Attached: vw.png (158x120, 36K)

elves are gay jews tho

"snakes"

nope, we're going to akavir

but then that also means we get orsinium and get to mate orc waifus.

Leaks have repeatedly stated it's going to be in Valenwood and possibly Elsweyr and Alinor as well. So it's not surprising that would be the case. Plus it's a multiple of three, so that means it will be in an elven region. Likewise, a multiple of two states it will be in a human settlement, and a prime number which isn't a multiple of two or three means that it will probably be relatively expansive.

Honestly if they did two regions, I just think Valenwood/Elsweyr might make more sense than Hammerfall/High Rock. New settings for the games, more possible lore/interaction with Thalmor, something really different instead of another human game.

>something different
Y-you realize they will probably use a lot of the same coding and engine that was made with Skyrim, right?

They even used skyrim coding for Fallout which is an entirely different universe and IP

Attached: 1559071097992.jpg (237x174, 10K)

Since Fallout 76 has Skyrim dragons can VI have magical power armor???

It's within their capabilities, as Arena had the whole of Tamriel, Morrowind let you go to part of Skyrim, Oblivion let you go to the Shivering Isles, and Skyrim lets you go to part of Morrowind. And seeing as the leaks have stated that Alinor is where part of the game will take place, technically that make three areas as that's the capital of Summerset Isles. Judging from that, the plot may involve the Thalmor to some degree, as Valenwood and Elsweyr are technically under Thalmor jurisdiction.
There are rumors they may upgrade to Unreal Engine. I know at least a couple people who report on Bethesda news have stated that, and in particular ItsAGundam has mentioned they may be upgrading to Unreal Engine.

i can't tell if you are trolling or not. leaks? what fucking leaks?

no matter what they call it it's still gamebryo
since 2002

TESVI is literally just going to be a remake of Daggerfall in all but name. They are lazy and will just reuse most of the names and locations.

No.
Todd, at some point you are going to have to accept and listen to criticism,

It'll be just Skyrim v2,0. Get used to it.

>Unreal Engine

Todd literally said the Creation Engine will be used in Starfield, TES VI and for the foreseeable future. You Valenwoodfags get more and more delusional by the hour, jesus christ

Dude, there have been leaks about The Elder Scrolls VI and other Bethesda properties every year on Yea Forums since 2015. Project Greenheart was the code name for The Elder Scrolls VI, and Starfield was also mentioned a number of times the past several years.

The way Bethesda works is they spend most of their time designing what they want to make, then a lot less time actually making it. And they tend to not bother with QA because they know the players will fix it, which is also why they tend to borrow code from mods people make for their previous games to put into their later games.

Which they are allowed to do according to the TOS you sign when you play one of their games. You technically don't own your mods, and while you are allowed to make a profit on them, Bethesda is allowed to use them in later games. The modders are technically part of the development team as a result of this, regardless of whether they knowingly consent to it or not.

At least I don't watch BLACKED haji.

>Project Greenheart was the code name for The Elder Scrolls VI,

This was never confirmed, Greenheart most likely was Fallout 76, especially since TES VI and Greenheart were separate things in that document.

Am I a fool for holding out hope? I want to believe that ES 6 will be better than Skyrim, but I'm not sure how much longer this hope will last...

Attached: sadboi hours.jpg (1009x932, 374K)

You are cancer that will kill the gaming industry.

>even CoD gets a new engine made from the ground up, was worked on for 5 years
>Next gen is coming up and these fucks STILL too lazy to do the same
lmao

Considering every single sequel for any Bethesda game has been objectively a downgrade in the gameplay, yeah.

It's far past foolishness at this point, user. Your hopes are full-on retarded at this point. You can only ignore Bethesda's trends for so long until you learn.

The only thing you can place your hopes in is the fact that people will always be there to make mods for you to actually have fun with.