30 points ahead of everyone in the server

>30 points ahead of everyone in the server
>Opposite team gets steam rolled
>Never misses
>Profile is private
Yup, not suspicious at all

Attached: 1493429928486.gif (400x260, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QZCrjqe2HLk
youtu.be/3gF-WOZ6VUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is being good

youtu.be/QZCrjqe2HLk
youtu.be/3gF-WOZ6VUc

>Using shitty buzzwords as an argument
>Take a look at these highlights cause a 10 second clip represents how good a person is through a three to a ten minute game.

>spamming chat with the auto-generated insult shit that uses the player name you last killed
>nobody ever looks at the chat anyway and 90% of players think cheaters just spam newlines instead of the lastname shit
>vote failed

>good
Every great Sniper cheats. That's just how TF2 is. It might not be a full-time blatant aimbot, but they do.

>Every great Sniper cheats. That's just how TF2 is.
-t.sub 1500 hours
Maybe there are cheaters if you're looking in middle competitive tiers, but outside of that, they don't.
I have ~2000 elo on my sniper (against all classes) and can tell you that if I got so good without cheating, I'm the best sniper on earth.

I think you just believe that because you can't do it, nobody can.

>Maybe there are cheaters if you're looking in middle competitive tiers,
>middle
remember when every single plat sniper got VAC'd?

>Sniper main
>Comparing hours and elo
>Thinks he is hot shit playing a class who's only skill is moving a mouse to kill five out of nine classes instantly over any distance
>Not knowing that source games are infamous of cheaters even in the competitive scene
Don't know if you are trolling at this point or just this retarded. But seeing as you act like almost every sniper main I come across in any game I will take it that you are just retarded.

Attached: 1538343699800.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

Well yeah, plat is middle.
Top is invite
Mid is high pug
Low is anything below high-medium pug

>Imagine playing pyro
>Imagine not being good at anything including life
>Imagine being in one of multiple shitty fandoms
>Imagine having a mental illness
>Imagine thinking pyro takes skill to play
>Imagine wondering why despite being in the middle of the scoreboard you get BTFO by any player with more than 300 hours

Attached: 1549331432371.gif (600x338, 2.88M)

>

Attached: Today i will remind them.png (1000x650, 301K)

You clearly based your knowledge of snipers based on your pub experiences and nothing else.
I spend most of my time exchanging with other sniper mains and I would bet a hand less than 1% of them cheat.

When you come across someone with 1000+ hours on the class yet only plays in pubs, sniper duel servers (with no prize or fame to be won), do you really think these type of people cheat? Do you reaally think all those hours they're spending on training offline maps is just a cover? Source games have cheaters but not every good sniper is one.
Get good, piece of trash, use WASD and your brain.

It was the first picture TF2 related I found in my folder that showed anger. It's my third least played class.

>getting dunked on in TF2
Git gud noob

i guess they never miss huh

I, too, was once 15 years old.

This is a website for adults though, so please come back when you're old enough.

My dad hadnt played games for a long time, and when he finally played TF2 he really enjoyed the Pyro for how straight forward he was while still being able to kind of help the team.

Sometimes you just need a class for the old and incompetent. He got a lot of enjoyment out of w+m1ing and shotgunning people

Give him a break OP, if he's maining pyro it's because it's all he has

>underscore name that sometimes doesn't make sense with random letters like "sktey"
>either no picture at all or one of those abstract paintings with no sense as well
>plays either soldier, scout or sniper and will wreck your shit each time without taking or anything
>private profile

God if I had a dollar for each person I met like that

>has a "main"
>is a huge fag
Like clockwork

have sex

>use VAC to counter good snipers
>they rage quit
feels good desu

>that time where Valve had legit cheaters in their top 10 TF2 plays videos

Says the sniper main LOL

Mmh yes please keep laughing

DESU every time you laugh and think you're being clever, you're just expressing how insecure you are

again, have sex

>you're just expressing how insecure you are
>While they are trying to get the last word in to feel like they won the argument

Attached: 1517484637159.png (378x220, 210K)

>Invades Yea Forums
>Immediately outs himself as a ResetError/Redditor by unironically telling someone to have sex
Predictable as the fucking sunrise. You people would be the worst fucking undercover cops imaginable. You're so bad at blending in.
Also, you're a Sniper main, right? I bet you use the Razorback, always stay hardscoped, and just gift wrap yourself to Amby Spies.

Attached: Pious Demands that You Leave.jpg (850x850, 39K)

>-150 DPI
Disgusting

What the fuck's up with all the reddit retards today?