Can we believe his lies?

Can we believe his lies?

Attached: Lies.png (612x401, 53K)

they had a great show last year. phil is pretty based

Fucking peasants.

14 games damn. does this mean he bought more studios?

Probably just indie shit

Do you think they are going to announce a new Xbox with Zen 2 and Navi?

Thats cool and all but lets be logical here for a minute. They acquire all those new first party studios a year ago. They dont have any games near ready to launch soon so expect them to be future scarlet titles in 2-3 years. Just like how sony repeated the same God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman presentations for like 3 e3a before we got them.

Attached: 1558923611392.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Kinect 2

Possible, but the console still have long time before release so don't get high hopes.

14 games and 9 will be canceled

>9

Too generous

I can believe that there will be 14 games there, but whether any of them will be good or not. Either they think they need to copy what Sony is doing and just make a bunch of third person action games, or they will hopefully be more varied and interesting as a result of realising that trying to compete directly against studios with years of high quality development is a mistake.

no way it's kinect, the only reason that piece of shit got any support is because mattrick was in charge of it before being put in charge of the entire division and tanking it.

>10 indie games that will also come to PC
>2 non-indie mid-tier games that won't
>1 big budget sequel
>1 that will be cancelled (probably Fable)

I unironically enjoyed Kinect with my little sister.

I was a Phil hater for quite a while, but he's actually been delivering on the PC front, so he's a little better in my eyes.

How horrible, why would you post this, user?

Taking bets on how many get cancelled
My money's on 5

>cancels half of them

If my post ends in 1 the answer is all of them.

I bet you did

>tfw Xbox E3 is now essentially just another PC show

Attached: D96.jpg (185x185, 7K)

Doesn't matter much when there's no PC focused games anywhere except for potentially AoE4.

Why does PC get 2 E3 conferences?

Because PC is actual gaming platform. Not some plastic box bought by parents to babysit their kids.

because pc games show is legitimately the worst conference every year

WELCOME
TO THE PC GAMING SHOW
EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP FOR THE EPIC GAME STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

the highlight a few years ago was an AoE remaster