Guys I'm literally shaking, they added a black women to the cod, that's literally white genocide...

Guys I'm literally shaking, they added a black women to the cod, that's literally white genocide. We must rise up and defend our white rights against sjw

Attached: 1559246675547m.jpg (975x1024, 74K)

>when the marketing team intern gets so asshurt when he fails to shill that he starts a falseflag thread

It was a team of black women seals that took out Osama.

>making fun of /pol/tards is being a shill now
Lol

false flagging /pol/ is definately being a shill.

Also "falseflagging"? Have you ever been to a cod thread? It's full of "Reeeee there's a black womyn damn sjws"

She's a POG, Team probably gets killed off in Iran... starting WW5 in the new story.

Yes, you're defending this shit game from a shit series to hypothetically provoke Yea Forums nazis. You are a shill.

Damn you're a retard

>they don't even deny it

It's just a video game.
Have sex.

that engine tho

I'm gonna pretend that's satire, because I refuse to believe someone that brain dead actually exists
Tell that to morons who are seething over women in a video game.

more realistic than any other type of woman, she might actually pass the physical requirements

She's your ambiguously lesbian or bi black neoconservative waifu.

Condi! Must invade Iran!!!!

Attached: condi.jpg (900x750, 162K)

>lefties asshurt that nobody buys their fake bullshit

Do you want them to say NO I'M NOT A SHILL!? Why?

>/pol/! Hey guys /pol/! I'm only pretending to be retarded because /pol/!

Why Yea Forums is always that fucking stupid, I swear /pol/ was a fucking mistake

>watch the trailer once
>didn't even pay attention to the black women in the trailer other than the fact she was in it

Is Yea Forums actually upset over this? She only had a 2-3 second scene in the trailer.

>strawman
neck yourself

>made a point to focus on it
that's where i yikes

And that supposed to prove... What?
Jesus Christ ironic shitposter unironically retarded.

>only /pol/ have these opinions
invent a new bait fucking retard

>freedom was a mistake
true

Why are you false flagging?
What do you gain from this?
This isn't even a little bit funny.

>seething because your falseflag thread didn't work
what a fucking idiot lmao

Today I saw 5 cod me threads and all of them had cry babies seething over a 2 second of black women in the trailer.

>First Siege, now Modern Warfare
ugh, fricking SJW keks spreading degeneracy everywhere -__-

Attached: valkyrie.png (830x710, 729K)

>having a political opinion and hating on a race isn't /pol/
OK retards

seething

imagine being this mentally ill to fail a falseflag and being so obvious with their shitty bait

>You should all go with the herd. Come on guys, you don't want to be /pol/! Check out CoDMW, preorder now!

Yeah I had enough with "oh a character that's not a white guy ES JII DABWU"
Yeah forced diversity is a thing but not every diversity is forced

seething

Oh so not liking people keep saying "muh sjw" is being a shill now, okay you can keep being a deluded retard

Atleast she white

>not every diversity is forced
HAHAAHAH the whole diversity thing is a fucking bullshit scam, what kind of bait is this?

>fail to falseflag
Sorry you trogolodyte I'm saying what I saw
You need to go outside more

well it's politically incorrect
doesn't make it /pol/

anyone who looks at the data will reach these conclusions independently.

WTF Boycott this game

please make it more obvious baiting retard

The thing is the guy said not only /pol/ has this opinions ,then why there wasn't that much women and minority hate back then?

/POL/ BAD
BLACK PEPO GOOD

>Playing CoD anyway

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

And qt

This but unironically, wh*teoids gtfo

stop speaking english wog brains

>The scene starts off with a big explosion in a country in the Middle East. After the explosion occurs, we are taken into the perspective of a female child who is stuck under all of the rubble caused by the explosion. The explosion was a drone strike (by I believe Russia). She is panicking and yelling for help. Another girl is stuck next to her but unresponsive. She tries to push around the fallen rocks and cement slabs off of her, but she is too small. We then hear someone come from above them and remove the rubble to see the girl stuck in there. Frantically, many more people come to remove the remaining rubble (even using a saw at one point). Once it’s removed, they pull the girl out, and she goes to her father’s hand, who starts asking where is her brother. The other girl with her in the rubble does not appear to survive. Now, another airstrike drops on the location.
>The father picks up the girl and they both start running to find where her brother is. The sister says the brother stayed at home to study, so he wasn’t with her. They have to get back home to find the brother, but during the run back, Russian soldiers come in on vehicles, jump out of the vehicles, and just start shooting everyone — you can hear women, children screaming not to be shot; men and women yelling in pain. The father puts the kid down and tells her to follow behind him. As they start running and getting closer to their house, the Russian soldiers throw some sort of nerve/lethal gas. They bust inside their house, shut the door, and find the brother. They converse about what they must to do next (and the girl/boy are given cell phones). The father reveals that their mother has been killed. The father hands the boy a gas mask, tells him that the daughter will be okay without a mask right now, and prepare to leave.
>muh white helmets saving the chilluns! muh rusha gassing civilians! pls save us NATO ;_;
This game is legitimate Syria intervention agitprop and some black womyn is the issue?

Attached: D72LB1SXsAEax5L.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

>not pirating the yearly CoD

Attached: 1391600696382.gif (264x264, 805K)

This looks like blackface.

Don't know if the other threads had this shit in them, but by now every marketing team knows how controversies help them. Just pretending to be "offended" about it will get a thread easily going into a few hundred replies. You can bet your ass that if you go on plebbit you will find some threads about it as well with "yaas queen slay" shit or something like that.

>strawmaning this hard
>Not realizing that you are just buying into their new marketing tactic
>Ignoring the fact that blacks and females are just poorly thrown into the game and story with them being super cool and powerful sues.
kys

Attached: 1513310820900.png (600x774, 402K)

They said it'll have a lot of controversial missions

Attached: 1.jpg (783x960, 45K)

wish they'd realize it tends not to work. bfv sold like shit

I don't think Yea Forums is actually upset. This thread seems to mostly be everyone making fun of the retard's shit tier shilling.

>making fun of unrealistic shitty games is being a /pol/tard now
Lol

Remember when CoD 4 came out, and the campaign was based in Ukraine and an undisclosed ME country, whose leader was called ASAD

this was in '07

Peperidge farm rembmers

How many dildos do you have up your ass right now?

>this shilling thread is still up
FUCK MODS
FUCK CHINK FUCKER IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES

>2009
>Controversy is putting the player in charge of a terrorist mowing down innocent civilians in an airport

>2019
>Controversy is a black woman existing

This will be the one and only time I say this unironically: have sex.

Attached: 1559026547738.jpg (450x403, 33K)

BFV went to the shitter thanks to devs joining in and letting their mouth run wild. Nobody sane would ever insult his potential customers as uneducated idiots, it would've been far better if they simply stayed silent. And taking WW2, something that a lot of people e actually do know their shit about since it's a mandatory subject in school everywhere in the western world probably the rest as well and shitting on it just fueled the flames.
But this here? They can easily play it off as fictional stake on modern issues and let the marketing team steer the controversy however they see fit.

Based.

>adding 1 (one) black woman is all it takes to have multiple threads up for months about the game
paid shills are outdated

true

based, keep it up OP, whatever triggers frogboys is fine by me.

What if they're chink nigger janny trannies?

>Today I saw 5 cod me threads and all of them had cry babies seething over a 2 second of black women in the trailer.

Honestly I didn't even think about it, we know nothing of her character other than the fact she might be a random npc for awhile.

>wish they'd realize it tends not to work.
>bfv sold like shit

If this is really marketing then they're ruining a good product.
The game has already marketed itself on the internet.

Most people are pretty excited for the game already far as I can tell outside of Yea Forums.
I guess you can't just sell a game on it's own gameplay anymore.

Attached: Power Rangers Green Rangers.jpg (508x449, 70K)

Attached: 1538932293772.png (1370x1124, 140K)

The first one is far more believable than the later

jesus christ i dont know why i even come here lmao i dont even like games that much

Imagine being so pathetic that you false flag on vee

this has to be the single best image I have seen on this board in the past 12 years.

The game allegedly features "Russians" airstriking large civilian convoys on highways (which America did in the Gulf War- see "The Highway of Death") rounding up and executing Arab civilians (happened several times in Iraq, most notably the Haditha massacre) and gassing civilians (still unsure, but probably a joint Mossad-French intelligence falseflag) All of the terrible war crimes featured in the game are things Western countries have openly carried out in the last several years.

I'm calling it now: the full game is gonna reveal that American forces WERE the ones carrying out those attacks and redpill everyone on NATO war crimes, and that's why people are saying it'll be 'really brave and controversial, especially in the US'.

Attached: stunning and brave lel.png (1288x304, 94K)

yes?

>anime avatar
You first

really sad

Attached: 5c5.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

RESETERA IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

RIGHT

NOW

BROS...

BROS I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO ON...

Attached: muhreens.jpg (739x415, 41K)

>first one
>can happen

>second one
>cannot happen

>MW2 and Black Ops 1 call out the CIA for conducting false flag and psy ops against civilians
>nu-CoD IS a CIA propaganda op
What happened, bros?

Attached: 1548830927049.png (399x300, 73K)

Yea Forums is absolutely lost

the hallowed status of the young white man is being threatened!!!
ps. i identify as a gamer

Someone mind hooking me up with a job for this kind of shilling? Shit, hand an application off to some of the jannies here

>complaining about falseflag ops in a falseflag thread where everyone is trying to gaslight each other
My nigger...

Attached: 1548105569246.png (480x480, 272K)

Samefag.

Attached: 1544165530633.png (1662x1617, 1.58M)

>special ops
>"""""combat roles"""""
women are ruining entire swathes of the military

>use to have rotations from harder jobs to softer ones to harder ones, etc. to rest men and improve morale
>now its just women in the softer jobs and men are kept out on the hard shit forever
the damage that is being done is too extensive and some of it too subtle to even articulate

>there are STILL people who think predictive programming doesn't exist

Attached: 1525503115306.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

>a black women
Why is everyone on Yea Forums so fucking illiterate?

"Russian" soldiers airstrike, shoot, and nerve gas civilians. Talk about overkill. Sounds like someone is trying to make people declare war on Russia.

>The father hands the boy a gas mask, tells him that the daughter will be okay without a mask right now, and prepare to leave.
It either means the daughter has already been poisoned by the gas and is doomed. Or, the father prioritizes the mask to the son because in some cultures it's more important to save the sons than the daughters.

Attached: 1555187236636.jpg (526x1258, 173K)

>Sounds like someone is trying to make people declare war on Russia.
I get western devs are crazy assholes and all, but are they really 'annihilate all life on earth with a thermonuclear war' crazy?

Lefties are retarded, what do you expect?

is russia worried about a load of CoD kiddies declaring war on them?

Probably a basedboy from r/gamingcirclejerk.

Shilling should be punishable with death. Call of duty sucks, your job sucks, your life sucks and you should kill yourself preferably via cop after blasting your co-workers in a bout of workplace violence

I was talking about the story in the game.

>unironically putting the guys which were revealed to be terrorists and were saved by Israel before assad's forces could capture and interrogate them
why is activision unironically siding with the terrorists?

so the left can't meme thing was real, uh.

Activision were always terrorists, user.

Attached: 1548430543659.jpg (537x594, 45K)

We don't even hold women to the same physical standards as men, idk how they think they can be operators.

So you're implying russkies didn't harm civilians. How naive

Instead they should make an actual controversial game and make Israel the bad guys, just like real life

KEK

Propaganda for the mainstream plebs seem to be ever booming.
>Assad is evil ya'all. He bad man gassing children and bombing innocent people and Russia his mastahs

Real talk.

It's actually dumb.

Very few black women play COD.

Who do they think their target audience is?