GEARS OF WAR IS COMING TO STEAM

GEARS OF WAR IS COMING TO STEAM

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN XBOX WON BEFORE IT BEGAN

Attached: gears.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3JO6s4tleA
amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Controller-Adapter-Windows/dp/B078T3R8YS/ref=sr_1_1?crid=25F0R4SVVUFR&keywords=xbox one gamepad with dongle&qid=1559264035&s=gateway&sprefix=xbox one gamepad ,aps,131&sr=8-1
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH NO NO NO
SONY BROOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: 1553364750852.jpg (920x900, 223K)

What do they have to look forward to? Honest question

>xbox won by losing games to pc
????

>series started thanks to epic games
>newest one now on steam
I wonder how Tim feels right now.

5? I didn't even know there was 4th.

>more availability a bad thing
No one wants a secret club anymore, people want to be able to play games with an active playerbase.

Probably pretty shitty honestly because Gears is still selling like hot cakes and the only reason they got rid of it was because cliff was acting like a weenie butt about the series. Most of the employees that worked deeply on Gears said they missed it and had a strong passion for it, especially the lead artist.

Attached: nigga you saying some dumbass shit.png (958x1132, 600K)

They kinda went to shit after 3.

>Yea Forums cares about Gears now

>Yea Forums is insert false claim
Since its release Yea Forums has mostly been pretty warm towards Gears. Ever since the increased popularity of /pol/ and reddit shit posters most western games except fap bait and Japanese games get shit talked. Some of the comfiest threads I've ever seen on Yea Forums were Gears threads

Attached: fuck outta here.png (441x520, 358K)

Xbros, your all right, can't wait too play halo and sea of thieves on steam with you guys.

So then there's no reason to get an xbox if all the games are on a superior platform. So, by this logic, how did xbox win by losing games? This is like saying sony won because nioh (people thought it was exclusive) and all those shitty movie games ended up on PC. That makes no fucking sense. Xbox wins nothing by losing games to PC. That's the cuckiest mindset I've ever witnessed.

>exclusive comes to pc, so the console wins
wut
>its a game no one gives a fuck about
wutt

Attached: 1456869891296.jpg (181x203, 50K)

I hope they also bring the Ultimate Edition of the first game over.

Microsoft finally figured out what the rest of us learned decades ago that PC is the future and consoles should be for nintendofags. don't hate them for finally joining the right platform user, be happy they figured out what they were supposed too do.

You dumb fuck. Xbox is a brand, not a console. Xbox on PC is a thing. Microsoft is trying to expand that with the game pass and Steam versions of games.

Stop thinking in generations and hardware. We're past that now.

That isn't the point, xbox didn't win shit. Xbox is dying if this is what Microsoft has to do this gen to salvage their dumpster fire of a console launch.

my point is Xbox is dead, so they shifted too PC, shouldn't be too hard too understand. They won by finally ascending beyond console babby status.

Xbox is a brand spearheaded by three consoles and you're deluded if you think otherwise. You xbot fucks spewing this shit like xbox itself was always primarily 50/50 pc and consoles is absolutely fucking hilarious. The only reason Microsoft is doing this is because they failed on their console line this gen.

Xbox = DirectX Box.

All PCs are DirectX Boxes.

Sure there is. Xbox consoles have a lower cost and a lower barrier to entry in terms of a simplified, curated experience.

Xbox consoles are just relatively cheap, prebuilt PCs with modified OS designed to give a simpler interface with minimal setup and configuration. There's value in that for really the vast majority of players. Very few are concerned with playing at the absolute best fidelity and framerate if it means putting work or more money than necessary for the experience.

Death stranding

Gears 1 was always the best. Downhill from there.

>Another thread where PC players feel superior using the exact architecture another console uses

I literally play Xbox games on my PC all the time. Relax you ultra homos and enjoy crossplay/saves. This is a nice future. Embrace it.

Attached: Sea_of_Thieves.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Nobody has said what you've just said incel. But Microsoft has clearly stated xbox is going to be a pc and console brand.

>losing games
Consoles will always have a market because they are purchased by your average individuals who use it for more than just games but don't want to fuck about with a PC. Consoles are still the budget machine of choice, just ask anyone who owns an XBox or PS and they'll tell you they either don't have the money to buy one and simply do not have a desire to switch. There's nothing wrong with that either. Microsoft creates windows and by Microsoft allowing there games to release on a platform they own they only profit.
>cuckiest mindset
Come on man, surely you can't be this negative all the time in your life. The more people that play Gears the happier I am. I want as many people as possible on my game of choice.

Attached: 1548136853375.jpg (562x530, 69K)

>Always

Never said that. This is a massive change but one that Microsoft has been working toward for awhile. Xbox was absolutely their consoles specifically in the OG Xbox and 360 and even at the Xbox One's launch but they've been moving toward Xbox as a platform, shared between the prebuilt hardware and Windows systems they maintain.

So xbox failed so hard that microsoft has to now shove their games on PC to compensate for their failure. This is what people have been saying the entire time.

>Xbox consoles have a lower cost and a lower barrier to entry in terms of a simplified, curated experience.
Big fat fucking meme, My computer was cheaper than xbox xbox one x and runs better than an xbox one x does. I also get free games because i'm not a fucking moron and know how to pirate. Anyone who thinks consoles are cheaper than an equivalent PC are absolute idiots.

Since I don't own xbox shares or work for the company, I don't care. And I'm glad we'll be able to play xbox games pc as that's the only platform I care about. But you seem to be emotionally invested. Have sex weirdo.

You do realize that everything you just said average people don't want to do nor give a shit about? Do you really think the guy playing Fortnite on his Xbox is thinking to himself, "Hmmmmmm, I need to go onto PC part picker and slowly order budget parts over the span of months and put together my PC, something I've never done before, install all kinds of software, step up my pirating game and then shit post about how I am better than everyone."

>Cheaper

Lol my 144hz 144fps 1920x1080 setup was like $2,400. No cheap shit ebay shit only the best for the price.

My Xbox setup with a 65" TV will probably $1,500. With Razer Wolverine controller.

PC is not cheaper unless you are degrading yourself to just the stats of an Xbox One X, then lol @ ur lyfe.

Attached: 3225957-forza-horizon-3-hot-wheels-island-track.jpg (3840x2160, 2.45M)

Your entire PC, capable of running games at higher fidelity and framerate than a console, was less than $480 (for an X?) Moreover, you can now get a One S for $230. I highly fucking doubt that.

Not to mention, again, consoles are just plug and play. A lot of people would take the convenience over the potential hassle of a PC. And MGR and Nier Automata are both clear examples of why PC gaming is a bit more work than consoles.

PC is cheaper unless you're a fucking retard. You seem like a retard so this doesn't really surprise me.

>$480
>Your entire PC, capable of running games at higher fidelity and framerate than a console, was less than $480 (for an X?)
Yes, I can post my rig if you want.
>bullshit
Maybe you don't know how, where, and when to get more affordable component parts, but I do. Maybe you should just stick to consoles.

>be Xbox fan since OG Xbox
>always liked Gears but no one else gave a shit
>suddenly the series is hitting PC
>now everyone is losing their shit for it
This is how the Sony fans must feel when the PC mustards fight over their scraps.

Attached: emmarobertsfacepalm.gif (244x168, 578K)

GRAPHICS
PRESET
"PC is cheaper unless you're a fucking retard"
MEDIUM

Attached: 1376055293608.png (400x422, 40K)

Please put together a build that will outperform an X1X for $480, including case, PSU, CPU, Motherboard, graphics card, hard drive and RAM along with a Mouse and Keyboard. Controller would also be highly suggested but I won't require it and I won't count the monitor on the assumption that they're hooking it up to an existing TV.

This isn't true. A lot of us just made the switch to PC many years ago and are excited to see Gears on the platform we prefer now.

Attached: 1551345435412.gif (350x280, 2.57M)

>no one else gave a shit
>now everyone is losing their shit for it
All I'm reading is that Yea Forums is your entire social circle.

Gears of War 1 and the remaster and GOW4 are on PC already.
Nothing particularly new. Wish they would release 2, 3 and judgement first though.

>Game has five fucking entries
>No one gives a shit

Gears is popular as fuck.

With all this talk of Gears of War, should I sit down and play the trilogy and possibly Judgement? I got them for cheap recently since they're backwards compatible with Xbone.

I wonder if this is why Tim Sweeney was suddenly sucking Microsoft's dick really fucking hard on Twitter recently. He knows he can't bribe Microsoft so he's been talking how much he loves Windows 10 constantly after years of shitting on Microsoft.

Don't forget a 4k blu-ray drive. I've tried to actually build one to match the X1X and I'm spending at least $600 to do it. You'll no doubt get replies with "hurr just get this component shit used" even though the console is brand new. You have to take massive shortcurts with the components if you actually want to get it down to the $400-500 range. At that point you're most likely not getting any kind of warranty with your product.

Yes the x1x is a good deal, but the $600 PC I put together is for sure more versatile, I don't think this can be argued. u won the argument tho m8.

It’s worth a go. You’ll notice the gameplay of the originals didn’t age very well but it’s worth it just for the characters and banter.

>They kinda went to shit after 3.
Gears 4 is a perfectly fine Gears game though. Story wasn't even bad, just really short.

Horde was garbage though.

>yea i used the locust grenadier skin in multiplayer. how could you tell

Attached: 1549260213979.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

Gears of War 4 is one of the most well optimized PC games to date though.
I think only D44m surpasses it.

will it have functional online splitscreen horde mode this time? Gears 4 was a waste on PC because half of the features on the console couldnt work on pc because "muh login windows account" bullshit they pitched.

if it doesn't have multiplayer functionality for splitscreen offline or online (not counting the campaign) that's gonna be a hard pass.

Not even DOOM. I honestly can't really think of a game in recent times that's as well optimized as Gears. The benchmarking tool is also crazy as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=K3JO6s4tleA

why is it so big though

gears is legitimately a fun shooter though, just overdone at this point and bloated in the modern AAA age

Attached: meeeeee.gif (500x278, 2.42M)

IT'S HER TURN

Attached: g5_kait_hero2_3840x2160-4k.jpg (3240x1708, 476K)

Goddamn don't you people get tired of not understanding anything?

>gears is legitimately a fun shooter
It really is. What bothers me is the tone, though. You can't really have a war drama and dead wives when you have a gun that saws people in half. It suggests you clearly get off to this shit.

Cole represents what Gears should have been about.

Dom....Dom had a hard life

Attached: gears-of-war.jpg (800x600, 81K)

SORRY XSCUM BUT SONY ALREADY WON, YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

Attached: 1553460409088.jpg (623x861, 153K)

Gears 4 already was on the Microsoft store. I've played with people on PC before.

Attached: dab.png (1500x1000, 1.07M)

Is it the first three or just 5?
Because the first three Gears game were pretty alright 3rd person shooters.

That's the point though famalam. If you ever read the books or comics the tone is extremely serious and the thing that brings them pleasure is brutally killing the Locusts, it's like there only outlet. If anything, it makes it even more intriguing. People like Cole were there to bring a bit of light.

even getting the best you can get at that price, I really can't see you getting 30~ fps on 4k in any new game with a PC under $600

i'm gonna guess uncompressed 4k textures, that's the only reason games get so much bigger these days.

>Mouse and Keyboard
You can get fully usable $5-$10 dollar peripherals, so if you're trying to meme that it has to cost at least $50 for each one or it doesn't count, then you're an idiot.
>4k blu ray drive
Why the fuck would I need this? I can watch 4k content on a 4k screen and not need the blu ray drive in order to do so. I also don't know why you keep throwing around $480, when the xbox one X is $500 at almost every outlet unless it's on some kind of sale. Even with that, this shit rig I just slapped together on pcpartpicker is xbonex tier and costs the same, if not a little less. Add $10 for keyboard and mouse and it's still less than $500. you are lying to yourself if you think that the xbonex is some massive power for price machine when any idiot can build a pc that's stronger than it like this.
>inb4 it's not stronger
The XboneX is Rx470 tier.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1546759513716.png (1276x1004, 115K)

4k and a million redundant and ugly meme skins

hopefully gears 5 tones them down, but i highly doubt it.

MS sees that the future of games is crossplay and they're trying to be on the leaders in that, much like how people immediately jump to Steam when they think of PC gaming. They've taken the Xbox and turned it into a service that's going to span across every platform, and they've turned their Xbox into what's essentially a budget game-oriented PC (like what Valve was trying to do with their Steam "console."

Anyone who thinks that Xbox is still just a console at this point is severely out of touch.

You can generally get the X for $400 if not less. You're also sacrificing quality like in the case and especially the PSU. I don't know if you've ever owned the X or got hands-on with it, but the box is seriously quality. Why PeepeeCucks want to die on this hill, I have no clue. The X remains the best value for 4k gaming and the Anaconda will continue this trend for 4k/60. Cope.

Attached: mhm.png (207x244, 7K)

Also, nobody wants to use a shit M&K. Cutting out the drive is reaching, too. Pathetic.

An Xbox One controller is $40-60 so add that to the cost, plus add the wireless adapter if we'll be using this on a television. and a wireless keyboard if we'll be using it on the TV as I see no monitor on that PC setup

that body looks more like that of someone who used savage grenadier though

>arguing that a fucking pc needs an optical drive when most pc games don't even come with physical disks anymore
That's the fucking pathetic part here, you want to inflate the pc's price with worthless parts that it doesn't even need just so that you can gloat when its pricing isn't the same.

You don't want me to build a PC that rivals XboneX performance, you want me to build an XboneX.

>lol you don't need a controller or monitor because i assume it will be using the same set up as the xbox in this hypothetical scenario
>Actually now you do!
Why would I need a controller on a PC? You're a fucking moron.

Last of Us 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding

Attached: 1520185675198.png (464x678, 409K)

I don't care about Gears of War, never have.

I'm curious, is it still Windows 10 exclusive? Because I won't use fucking Windows 10 either.

If you are going to try and match the price of the Xbox you need to include a disk drive because it has one of those shit head. You can’t just throw shit out the window.

What a stupid ducking thin to say. Do you realize how many people use a controller on PC? Many people use controllers for single player games and fighting games.

In the long run of a console life cycle, pc is cheaper. Plating online is free and you can pirate every single player game. Console pleb.

nigger what? Your the moron here. Most people don't even have a monitor in their house because they have laptops, and if your going to set this PC up on the television you better have a wireless keyboard and a controller because without it your going to have a very uncomfortable shitty setup. Using a keyboard + mouse on the couch is a very shit setup.

But I don't need it, this is the retarded thing that you don't seem to understand. A keyboard + mouse is required, a controller is not. You're just looking for stupid ways to try and bloat the price up to validate your money spent on an xbox.

Not him, but
>Your the moron here.
lel

So by this logic you also have to take into consideration the cost of a television when using the xbox itself. I think you need to read the reply that I posted at in regards to this whole ordeal because if you read that and my reply yet still post this shit you really are a fucking retard. Read them very carefully. We were talking about nothing but the hardware, not peripherals. You god damned low iq nigger.

The xbox having a disk drive means nothing, a PC does not need a disk drive, especially when pc games no longer ship physically. You just want it to have a disk drive on it because the xbox has one. The pc doesn't need a disk drive to function. You fucking dumb ass. There's no reason to put a disk drive on the PC.
>but the xbox has one?!?
This doesn't matter, because 1:1 scaling was never the argument here, we were specifically talking about hardware performance + price. The disk drive is an irrelevant factor.

You are the Spic Nigger here, if you are building a PC your going to have to play it on some sort of screen so that should be taken into account, having a television in the states is something everyone just kind of has, with the super small group of people not having them.

Read the fucking quote liner you illiterate ESL monkey.

cool I see your PC and it only cost $487.40

lets take into account that you already have a television, how are you going to put an input into this PC without a keyboard? what kind of keyboard works best with a television setup, because the average household doesn't have a monitor and if we are to use a television setup we will still need some sort of keyboard and mouse to setup the computer. and will this keyboard and mouse also be used for gaming on the couch? if so we might want to have a wireless keyboard and mouse designed for gaming on the couch and that is going to cost quite a bit of money.

if we're only using the keyboard and mouse as an input for text and opening applications let's go with some cheap logitech bluetooth keyboard and mosue with a trackpad combo which goes for around $25 on amazon and a lap board for around $20. We've got $40 worth of stuff right here and its not going to be good enough to play games, just as an input. ALTHOUGH we can drop the laptop board and use a coffee table if you have one of those.

now a gamepad, that's going to cost around $48 with the gamepad amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Controller-Adapter-Windows/dp/B078T3R8YS/ref=sr_1_1?crid=25F0R4SVVUFR&keywords=xbox one gamepad with dongle&qid=1559264035&s=gateway&sprefix=xbox one gamepad ,aps,131&sr=8-1

Honestly not too bad of a setup we're spending about $80 to get this thing setup on a tv, I'm going to say that you've got an HDMI lying around the house and that a gaming headset could be some cheap headphones that you plug in via the 3.5mm headphone jack on the xbox one controller.

Did you not listen to me? You can buy cheap $5 keyboards and computer mice. that work just fine for everything unless you're trying to enter a 'pro scene'. You can buy a logitech m100 for 5 dollars at brand new and it works well for just about everything, you don't need overpriced shit for this. You are looking for the absolute dumbest ways to try and bloat the price of the PC up that it's fucking ridiculous. You don't need a $30 mouse for anything other than trying to look cool.
>gamepad
Don't need one. This is a pc, not an xbox.

It's more expensive at the cost of slightly better graphics, a more open platform (especially if you use GOG which I personally love to use) but it also has the downsides of a PC being hooked up to the television, UI elements are not going to be designed for the television, your going to have to have a bunch of different launchers for different games (Steam big picture doesn't work for a lot of games and is incompatible if we're trying to use Game Bar to play Xbox Game Studios games)

Your setup has some upsides but personally I see a lot of annoyances with this setup, who wants to have a PC tower in their living room? who wants to deal with Origin launcher, Epic Games Store and Discord for everytime they want to play a game? Who wants to use two different input devices to start up a game (cheap wireless keyboard and mouse + Xbox One controller) Consoles have a ton of convenience factors that are designed for television usage in mind

don't even get me started on trying to setup split screen gaming on a PC

>12gb ram
>no ssd
>no OS
>no disc drive
nice fucking pc you got there mate

are you going to use a wired keyboard and mouse setup on a PC in the living room though? I was giving a PC the benefit of the doubt with that $25 wireless keyboard and mouse combo, its just not going to give you a good gaming experience.

Death Stranding
Last of Us 2
Ghosts of Tsushima
Secret Unannounced Ratchet & Clank game by Insomniac (my dad works at sony)

>no ssd
I'd say he has one
>no OS
pirate Windows like the rest of us or use Linux
>no disc drive
It's 2019

Attached: dat_nigga_threw_a_chair.jpg (900x466, 45K)

You can just pirate everything you god damn idiot, holy fucking shit you console fanboys looks for the most moronic ways to try and argue in favor of consoles. It's absolutely retarded.
>noo what about the disk drive?
>ummm what about this $50 mouse?
>who the fuck even wants a computer in their living room?!?!?
Pure idiocy.

>12gb ram
Just like the xbonex
>no ssd
kek?
>no disc drive
Why the fuck would the pc need a disk drive?

Being realistic, The Last of Us 2 and Medievil because they seem like the only good quality exclusives

Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding
Final Fantasy 7 Remake

On the other hand, all seem to either be heading to multiple platforms or turn out complete shit

based 360-era pc convert zoomers dont own any old pc games on disc

I'm 31 and I pirate the old shit I want to play because the disks I do own stay on display. It's just easier.

>noo what about the disk drive?
I don't care about the disc drive on a PC, frankly Piracy and GOG are much better for "owning" a game than actually owning a PC game disc nowadays anyway.

>ummm what about this $50 mouse?
I never suggested a $50 mouse, I suggested a $25 wireless keyboard and mouse combo because you don't want wires in your living room going across from the television to your sofa

>who the fuck even wants a computer in their living room?!?!?

Do you want a messy PC setup in your living room? cause from what your suggesting me to do by going with a wired mouse and no gamepad your just asking for a shitty Yea Forumscave living room setup which is definitely a shitty way to go about a console replacement.

>what is digital piracy are all you fucking Consolefags this dumb? You don't even know the specs for the shit your shilling. Like this fucking idiot . The xbone x doesn't have a 1tb ssd, it has a 1tb hdd.

NOOO! PCFAGS WILL RUIN MY FUN AND UNIQUE WALLBOUNCE SHOTTY BATTLES WITH THEIR SHITTY RIFLE SPAM WITH M&KB!FUCKING NIGGERS WILL DEMAND GAY RIFLE CENTRIC GAMEPLAY
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LEARN A NEW CONTROL SCHEME TO STAY RELEVENT

TAKE ME BACK HOME TO GEARS 3 CLIFFY!!! DON'T LET THE DIRTY SPICS TOUCH ME. FUCK YOU FERGUSSON! YOU RUINED GEARS FOREVER WITH YOUR ESPORTS SHIT!

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO EVERY MULTIPLAYER GAME I LOVE

AAHHH I CAN HEAR THEM IN MY HEAD THE SPI-JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: Gnasher.png (967x954, 554K)

Are you retarded? Gears 1 and 4 are on PC. Sure it was Microsoft store but easily pirated.

gears of war 2 is probably the worst game ive ever played, this shit series can stay on console

Where are my /RAAMandDomforMP/ niggas at?
I swear if they don't release RAAM in the base game, imma flip

OH BOY I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GEARS 5

Attached: Gears_is_soy.jpg (662x914, 111K)

based

Attached: 1481435116395[1].png (326x451, 19K)

>Triple-channel RAM
>2133MHz
Switch that garbage out for 2666MHz and dual-channel 16GB. You'll thank me later

>On Steam
>"Cuckbox won"

That Xcuck logic in action

Yeah it honestly warms my heart as a long time Gears fan

Death Stranding is coming to PC
FF7R will come to everything

why would I play a boring ass cover shooter when vanquish exists?

Because Vanquish is not even better than the worst game in the Gears of War series?

Because Vanquish doesn't have the best console shooter versus available.

>the last of shit 2
>good quality
user I'd laugh with you if you were joking, but somehow I doubt you were.

Is there any confirmation that it'll be cross platform play like Gears4?

Attached: 1550707875800.gif (480x270, 1.83M)

sliding around, popping slow motion whenever I damn well please, and shooting grenades mid air is pure adrenaline

>slow motion
Lmfao

fuck off cyre

so you dont think hitting weakpoints/headshots rapidly while backflipping is cool
you hate fun and you think gears of snore is a game for """intellectuals"""

Ayyy. My nigga

BASED

Attached: Gears of War 4 Drumpf.jpg (848x316, 38K)

Yeah pretty much

Who mentioned the intellectual part? Lol

I got my one x for $350. Show me where i can buy a ready to play pc for $350 thats bettet

I just got that achievement. Gears 4 multi is addictive

the fuck is cyre?
is there or no?

Oh yeah I forgot it was originally an epic franchise, guess we can add them to the list of games of games epic made that aren't on the epic store

I bet user. I never played Gears 3, life got too busy but I never heard what happened to Dom after the war ended. I'm assuming since you said "had" that he found someone to replace Mariah?

Xbone never had an exclusives because all of it's games were almost always available on PC. Literally you have to be an idiot to own an Xbone.

Nobody says it's a bad thing but it definitely isn't a "victory" for xbox. It's just one for PC friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
let's just go with that, user

>Death Stranding
>a PS4 exclusive
oof

I liked vanquish but the fans are retarded if they think t
It's better than any gears game except judgement.

Microshaft was always cannabalizing sales from PC to Xbox. Imagine the margins for software against the margins for software/hardware/infrastructure. They probably milk Live subs. They lose a lot of people between the choice barrier. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I've chosen PC/PS combo on the basis that most Xbox games are multiplats, and the exclusive diversity from Playstation seemed more appealing than Gaylo: Combutt Evolved III: Elbow Deep on a controller. By including PC they're getting better margins from their software sales, and alleviating the boundary losses to some extent.

>evryone

why is it so hard for you niggers to udnerstand that Yea Forums is not one person !?
i never gave a shti about that bladn shooter and i dont do now that it is on PC. my fkn library is only filled with good games. i dont play anything there is jst bcs i am desperate or bored like you scum.

Attached: 4d96f6b858ddb312f9b118b0c8ddaf20.jpg (564x423, 25K)

There was a third? A second for a matter of fact. When?

dom was the most powerful cog character. he served in two special forces squads and should have been the one to lead delta. but apparently marcus is just too badass.

I love how they gave a macho 90s game a crying female progtag.

>it's a win when Microsoft does it
the average IQ on this site just keeps fucking dropping

To be honest, I like the series, but I've never played anything after the first because I've never owned an Xbox. I liked the setting and the feel of the game.

At the time, I thought cover based shooters would eventually open new doors in more tactical gameplay similar to SWAT and their ilk while retaining the fast-paced nature of arena shooters. While I was most certainly incorrect in the end, I still liked Gears for what it was and never saw the story beyond the first.

At this point, why don't they release all their games on PS4/5? Easy money

It's not that bad, Xbone is dead, and Microsoft realized why PC is best. It's not on epic because it is literally shit and hard carried by fortnite.

>d-do i fit in yet guys

Because Snoy fucking sucks these days.

>90s game
>Gears of War
>90s game

Goggles Locust was top tier

PC and Xbone users both used shotguns in gears 4 and there wasn't much of a difference in how the game played when it was crossplay.

Gears is not very good. The fondest memories I have of it are getting shitfaced with my college roommate and playing Horde.

>yfw crackdown 1 and 2 remastered on pc and steam

dilate

Attached: 1556917608756.png (1445x1529, 177K)

Bring over 2 and 3 and you might get my money

Fuck eSports. They should focus on making the game actually good instead of pandering to those fucks, same with Halo.

Attached: 1537527038930.png (500x379, 216K)

In spirt.

Shut up faggot

Oh wow, Gears of War. Is it 2007 again?

Is the guy on the right Spartacus?

>thirdperson cover shooter
>90s game in spirit

Oh please Crackdown 1 holy shit. That game was a gem.

Tone/story wise, not vidya mechanic wise.

Name better multiplayer tps games.

>is it 2007 again?
it is 2007 for me. Haven't moved an inch in life since. Still the same retarded, scared spiteful child i was then.

although i've switched houses everything in my room is pre 2007 because thats all i have.
i only play games that came out b4 2012 because my shitty pc can only run that and those games are cheap when on sale.
replayed gears 1 - 3 on my xbox360 4 times.
cousin brought over xbox one with mk11 so i've been getting some new game action.
i'm dead inside.

Attached: 1529179603857.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Folks are still playing? Or is that just Horde?

Attached: tangled gears.jpg (778x1027, 138K)

Playing Sekiro on my XboneX and 4K TV right now
Makes me realize how bad exclusives are. In an alternate reality Sony paid the devs big money so that people like me don't get to enjoy this great game

Attached: 2019-05-30_9-52-00_PM-unh2jzqj.jpg (3623x2038, 1.25M)

>melodramatic superserious grimdark story in a brown and grey setting
>90s game in spirit tone/story wise

If you never owned a desktop before then you are not allowed to ever own one, drown in shit retard.

Attached: 1507361501182.jpg (858x617, 67K)

Team deathmatch always have lots of games going. other ranked shit takes time to match up.

Rod is such a piece of shit. Lying ass faggot.

About what?