What does Yea Forums think of the new call of duty trailer that released?

What does Yea Forums think of the new call of duty trailer that released?

Attached: 997ABD96-69AA-4E19-9D45-FE14C2BE4F7D.jpg (1198x700, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
venturebeat.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-impressions-taking-war-in-a-frightening-direction/?fbclid=IwAR1HnZ61ntvw9euUrMiWkUuMu0XPr88U9doLEmEHpP0uNVeKHixyNdNQhqg
youtube.com/watch?v=887WIB1oRAA
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=UcF8-J-lJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQLjfJiMdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=4i4Zhueq2W4
youtube.com/watch?v=5cb3h60bNFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
youtube.com/watch?v=LiDBsuVyyxI
twitter.com/thecozygenie/status/1134176966213603328?s=19
charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-operator-packs-detailed/54484/
youtube.com/watch?v=OEEEy1dMceI
youtube.com/watch?v=IXQ9SOL_jCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't even opened Battlefield V yet.

Attached: Carl of Duty.jpg (970x826, 380K)

I will buy it with WoW gold and unironically enjoy it just like I did with BO4

Is it supposed to take place in the 2000s? Because some of the gear doesn't look that new

Modern Warfare ended less than ten years ago. This is such a blatant attempt to try to regrab dominance from Fortnite.

Well it’s not taking place in a futuristic setting that’s for sure

Fortnite is the best game ever. i'm glad the cod series is now on life support because i can now safely play fortnite and overwatch with all my onions boy friends.

Attached: 1558493825424.jpg (997x879, 150K)

It's cool that they're finally returning to this era, and that there's an actual campaign again but I'm not gonna get hyped. Instead I'll hope for a pleasant surprise but I'm not gonna be amused if the game is shit.

looks good. hopefully it can live up to the hype.

At least its free shipping

It feels weirdly satisfying to see Captain Price again after all these years. Doubt I'll buy it day one but if general reception is positive I'll consider it.

How the fuck do they keep shitting out these shitty games. Only thing that stands out from one to the next is a gimmick. Just stop.

Attached: 1542594789028.jpg (500x412, 36K)

>looks good
there's no fucking gameplay

there is though

Its not like we need to see footage to know what the yearly CoD's gameplay is gonna be like

Attached: 1371828371095.jpg (1440x810, 144K)

It has like half the game set in Syria so it's pretty modern. Also expect a shit load of propaganda

>Also expect a shit load of propaganda
Nooooo. In the current year in a military shooter with the US of A up front and center? Sorry for acting like an ass but god damn am I starting to lose my fucking mind over that garbage.

>shitty remake title for no reason whatsoever
>been pumping out nothing but reskins for years on end
>only innovation is what they've stolen from other shooters and poorly hamfisted into their garbage map design
>OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S CAPTAIN PRICE, REMEMBER HOW COOL CAPTAIN PRICE WAS? DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE CAPTAIN PRICE AGAIN GUYS?
Please just put it down. I'm so sick and tired of watching this series.

Attached: 1490054631136.jpg (434x434, 22K)

I'm guessing it involves shooting, possibly from a first-person view.

I hope they don’t do that hero class shit anymore. Who thought that was a good idea?

terrible. couldn't even watch it

Attached: mw.jpg (960x2160, 274K)

I'm with ya bro but sadly almost everyone who even thinks of buying this trash will probably fall for it's shit. Especially the ones who think anything America hates is bad

Attached: ON NO AN INNOCENT CHILD BEING GASSED BY EVIL DICTATOR.png (1920x1090, 1.35M)

I see nothing weird here, move along, goyim

I do not care about mainstream fps #5483839595

Well, this one I think we should care about precisely BECAUSE it's mainstream and how the plebs can fall prey to it's propaganda about modern events and wars like Syria

See

Lel. The Pentagon couldn't be more obvious with this horseshit if they tried.

Attached: 1558477055542.png (192x192, 73K)

Is this the World at War of Modern Warfare?

>Game
>Game 2
>Game 3
>Game: Subtitle
>Game: Subtitle 2
>Game: Subtitle 3
>Game: Subtitle: Subtitle
>Game: Subtitle 4
>Game

Attached: 1482336230686.jpg (750x1024, 109K)

The shit about a woman holding her baby up as a human shield when you breach a room that you can choose to shoot or not seems like good media bait, can't wait.

Attached: funny frog.png (392x373, 116K)

Propaganda/10

"Modern" is a relative term.

The original had you fighting Assad and Russians, we have come full cycle

>Propaganda
>Has a brown person terrorist cell gas attacking people in some muslim shithole
>Brown people steal some nerve agent and use it in london
>No white terrorists

Just use the grenade launcher to take them both out. Why does every cod game try to try something more edgy then the last?

The female spec ops soldier bit made me chuckle. Other than that, trailer looks alright.
Also, gameplay seems to be more "tactical"? Reminds me of a certain other famous shooter.

Attached: we wuz origins.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

>No season pass
>Free maps
>New engine
>Crossplay
Haven't been excited for a CoD in a long time. Hopefully this turns out good.

>use it in london
Makes no sense whatsoever. Why would they gas their own?

>Being excited for a CoD game
please tell me you're baiting

Lol, it's literally ASSAD MUST GO: The Game... OhhHHH SHIT
>mfw the Curse hits ActiBlizz next

Attached: 1349739689019.jpg (240x200, 10K)

kek

>Whites in London
lol

This is how the propaganda is going to work. The USA is going to need to play world police and fuck up places in order to save the world promoting interventionism and probably use metaphors for current day events.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

>new engine
Is this a good thing though? At least as far as consoles go, the engine was really the only thing CoD had going for it.
It's been total shit on PC as far as optimization for the past several releases though

Bitch do you know NOTHING about what's happening in Syria? This is propaganda because it's set in a war that is going on right now as we speak so they can't hide the propaganda or be subtle about it, not like WWII or something

Attached: Syria 1080.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>new engine
Is it still a heavily modified ID Tech 3?

>Is this meant to be an out of season April's Fools joke?

>HURRDUURR PEOPLE CANT LIKE THINGS IM A RETARD

I'm with him, I'm excited for it. Haven't played since BO2 but this looks good.

>oh no it depicts what really happened ahhh censor it fuck!!

Will they include the Bin Laden raid?

Kek

I don't think you get it.

I grew up with Modern Warfare. They may be preying on my nostalgia but I don't care.

where was this in the trailer

We know about half the game is set in Syria so i doubt it

So is this CoD going to have a single player campaign?

You play as a White Helmet guy staging a photo op? BASED INFINITY WARD

Bin laden was killed way before that. Obama stole the credit on May day to make America think he was a hero

Lets be honest here. It was poggers as fuck.

Hopefully it's crossgen so I have an excuse to buy a new gen console

This.

Fortnite is the best game ever. i'm glad the cod series is now on life support because i can now safely play fortnite and overwatch with all my onions boy friends.

Attached: 1552208092582.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Just saw this the guy who couldn’t beat the tutorial in Cuphead is complaining that it’s "Taking war in a frightening direction..." war is frightening... someone get this dude a bucket of paste to snack on and a helmetventurebeat.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-impressions-taking-war-in-a-frightening-direction/?fbclid=IwAR1HnZ61ntvw9euUrMiWkUuMu0XPr88U9doLEmEHpP0uNVeKHixyNdNQhqg

Attached: 26A92A29-D150-4B6A-BBF4-80DFF8C0508F.jpg (1242x1709, 365K)

This would legitimately sell me on the game if the antagonists were the ones in real life. Namely our intelligence agencies and military industrial complex.

If you're going to shill don't make it so obvious.

Looks better than Pissfield V, even if it's going to be filled with Glow in the Dark-propaganda.

user, it's a reboot

Does that mean the next Cod willvbe Modern Warfare 2?

Perhaps. Both are filled with propaganda but Call of Duty is more dangerous because it's set in modern times and has access to potentially millions of plebs

I thought the edgy CoD hate ended a long time ago.

If they don't fuck it up, and don't to black ops 5 since black ops is dead, probably.

>call of doody

Attached: 1556406794557.png (709x485, 470K)

It'll only end when CoD stops being popular.

I really fucking hope you get killed in a workplace shooting. No one likes you.

>CoD: MW
>CoD: MW Remastered
Video games are stupid.

True. And it's not going irrelevant tranny-tier shit, but actual and dangerous zionist garbage. Piracy is the only real answer here.

Throwing out the marketing buzzwords and unironically promoting things like the lack of season pass (despite it being obvious to anyone why this is) and the new engine (which isn't new at all and is the same line they've used since 2010) is shilling.

the part where he fucking blasts a windshield with an assult riffle shook me. i hope there is not a fucking civilian in there. But apparently its gonna be edgy, does anyone have that tweet about it being edgy? There is probably a mother and daughter that gets fucking showered with bullets in there.

Attached: 1550508955230.jpg (245x179, 8K)

As a Cucktivision consumer who continued to buy CoD even after BO2, I'll tell you what every game since Advanced Warfare has been like.
>microtransactions
>boring small 3 lane maps
>limited class customization
>safe kiddie campaign
But OMG PRICE IS BACK UWU! The common basedboys resembling pic related with the "buy it because it has a familiar character, or mindblowing visuals, not because it is a well made product" mentality have dominated the entertainment industry. No doubt it'll make 8 quintillion dollars day one. But I, as someone who even bought fucking Ghosts, will likely skip this year for the first time and revisit the original MW trilogy.

Attached: duherrg.png (559x448, 73K)

its actually
>CoD 4: MW
>CoD: MW Remastered
so its even stupider

>basing expectations on pre-rendered trailer footage
Low IQ brainlets tbqh

same shit, different year

no br and campaign? im in.

It looked like it MIGHT have an interesting campaign but we all know its gonna be USA v Russia and won't have any actual brown muzzie terrorists.

>Completely pass over Modern Warfour
Sniff my taint, Bobby.

>safe kiddie campaign
Not this time, it seems. They are going full on Israel First with this one.

Ah yes, edgy
youtube.com/watch?v=887WIB1oRAA

>Piracy is the only real answer here.
Indeed. Online play will be tricky though...

Theirs a part in the game where you play as a child solider.

That doesn't contradict him.

You're gonna be the muzzie terrorist though. Can't wait for the scene where you behead a civilian for forgetting salat.

Are they using a different voice actor for Price?

>Pro Israel game

Americlaps WILL defend this

Attached: 1551557254154.jpg (443x455, 31K)

People have already played parts of the campaign and have seen the new engine in action, retard.

I'm still kind of confused about this game, is it supposed to be a re-imagining of the original modern warfare series or is it retconning what happened in the original three games since captain price is in it.

What can be more edgy than mass killing civilians in mw2?

I thought game died post MW2
What gives?

Yeah but he sounds good.

Anything relating to current issues this big is by definition NOT "safe kiddie" shit. Unless they try really hard to make it like that. Fuck. They so are going to do that.

Not much, but they're reaching pretty much the same levels, but with much more propaganda this time.

Saving Israel

Like the good plebs they are

Attached: CIA nigger.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

Reminder that you literally play as a child soldier in this game.

Having you play a protagonist who's fighting for al-Qaeda.

>It's been total shit on PC as far as optimization for the past several releases though
Call of Duty has been literally flawless on PC for years. The only problems it has are entirely MP-exclusive.

But MGS5 already did the edgy child soldier thing.

Unironic WW3 propaganda (not the jokey over the top WW3 shit from MW2/3)

Yeah, Billy Murray stopped acting outright after 2012

At the start. Later you're going to be a fully grown up yet mindless jihadi drone

So? You haven't, shut the fuck up.

Black Ops 2 did it years before MGS V. But neither of those games featured actual playable child soldiers doing child soldier shit. That is super edgy. IW don't give a fuck.

I guess
>cowadoody
is making a comeback?

It's gonna be amazing watching TLOU2 get BTFO by Modern Warfare in the dark and edgy department. In case people have forgotten, Infinity Ward is run by former Naughty Dog people. The lead dev of TLOU, the set piece designers from Uncharted 2/3, stuff like that.

I don't.

Fuck off shill

Bringing captain price back is a stupid way to play with peoples nostalgia. I don't care about that guys back story, and if anything price is cooler the less you know about him.

This.

>trying to appeal to zoomer nostalgia for the first one
>first one wasn't even good
it looks slightly more interesting than all the futuristic garbage, but it'll still be trash

Attached: 1550743746516.gif (225x183, 831K)

>STOP POINTING OUT WHAT MY BASED ETHNOSTATE RUSSIA DID
I hope they reference the fact the president is a foreign agent, the seethmageddon on Yea Forums would be amazing

>Call of Duty has been literally flawless on PC for years.
Are you fucking high? It's been horrendously optimized for years, especially the Treyarch releases.

>making the white helmets the good guys

Attached: 1558998024362.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

They wouldn’t be so based as to “name” the Jew

But they are?

>Are you fucking high? It's been horrendously optimized for years, especially the Treyarch releases.
Black Ops 2 was perfectly fine in singleplayer. Black Ops 3 was a dumpster fire with a campaign nobody liked. Black Ops 4 was a dumpster fire without a campaign.

Advanced Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Infinite Warfare campaigns were all basically flawless from a technical perspective. Again, the MP is full of technical issues. SP is fine. MW Remastered had major major issues in its MP. But the SP was totally fine. It's a recurring theme with CoD.

Yikes, seems like a big departure for the series. You think they would go that crazy user?

>But they are?

Attached: wtf 1525542743952.gif (361x281, 2.1M)

Assassinate the president in a gameplay sequence you control. Bonus points for a direct attack on the white house.

playing as a member of beheading gang

>They make you play as the Bulldozer
Holy shit

Attached: The+Bulldozer.+from+the+recent+news+posting+a+soldier+has_ce7a8c_5190855.jpg (640x901, 110K)

>the genre is still topped with AW's mobility

Attached: 1355379038206.png (171x278, 93K)

>This is such a blatant attempt to try to regrab dominance from Fortnite.
They're having a hard time keeping the series relevant and has been declining in sales since after BO2. They're not going to keep the yearly bullshit releases up much longer.

John Bolton wank.

Black Ops IV sold close to 20 million copies in 2018. The series is doing just fine. There is no scenario in which MW isn't the best selling game of 2019.

Yeah it's got good graphics. Therefore it looks good.

>Haven't played since BO2 but
Literally every shill every year says this, how little do they pay you, Mudahar?

>mfw the Curse hits ActiBlizzard
On the upside, I cant wait for Yea Forums to have its own off-shoot of /sg/

Attached: 1504475184853.png (459x258, 125K)

The graphics during the night vision scene looked real.

WHITE MAN BAD BROWN MAN GOOD

It appears that MW night vision actually works like real night vision now, and not like a shitty green filter.

>implying it hasn't already
>CoD 2020 delayed to 2021 because Sledgehammer and Raven are at each other's throats
>Treyarch rushing out Black Ops 5 in 2020
>it's gonna be even more of a rushed unfinished mess than BO4
>BO4's DLC content is getting cut to focus on BO5

Attached: 1523032953733.png (536x546, 218K)

>>CoD 2020 delayed to 2021 because Sledgehammer and Raven are at each other's throats
Wrong. Call of Duty 2020 is still coming in 2021. They are taking the Vietnam game and retooling its campaign to be Black Ops themed. You know, it'll have MK Ultra and all that good shit. Black Ops 5 is a Sledgehammer/Raven campaign paired with Treyarch MP. It should be fine.

I suppose that the night vision filter makes it easier to obscure some of the detail but I thought it was a picture.

I honestly believe /sg/ is why Assad is still alive.

I imagine many in /sg/ already check out Yea Forums every now and then to see any gaming happening

>I cant wait for Yea Forums to have its own off-shoot of /sg/
Like claiming that all missiles were shot down everytime an Israeli attack occurs?

Well that games "edgy" scene be you shooting JFK only for you to miss the shot and having a second sniper do it?

Assad is an /sg/ regular

Kek

>MUH GASSAD!!!!
Death to America, of course.

Attached: 1518741560118.jpg (400x390, 108K)

You brainwashed retards fell for Russian propaganda

I doubt the devs are ever going to definitively answer whether Mason shot JFK. It's heavily implied, but never confirmed.

when i watched the trailer I thought to myself, "oh at least it's not full of sjw propaganda"

Turns out its the (((other))) kind.

Bruh... look at this duuuude...

Attached: 1517952867246.png (653x533, 251K)

>Advanced Warfare 2 cancelled and hastily retooled into a half assed WWII shooter game halfway through
>Treyarch forced to scrap BO4's campaign completely to hop on the BR bandwagon
>Treyarch has to step in and fix Sledgehammer/Raven's mess
>Sledgehammer/Raven/Treyarch have to somehow coordinate the development of two adjacent games
Yep, everything seems fine. This isn't an out-of-control clusterfuck at all.

Attached: 1451449784634.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

ITT:

Attached: home finally.png (800x586, 147K)

You pleb fell for American propaganda

Attached: America 1515522051675.jpg (480x484, 12K)

what am i missing? why is this getting (you)s

Attached: 1517284452169.jpg (1200x818, 260K)

>Assad is an /sg/ regular
>this is what khommie khomolloids believe
TFU!

Attached: 1501066398503.jpg (600x600, 41K)

This is you.

Attached: DyQf3y7WsAILkyY.jpg (736x504, 59K)

>tfw no black out game mode
it was fun in blops 4

The good guys don't need propaganda.

>mfw some autists will mod the syrian levels so I can kill white helmets and other sunniggers untermenschen

Attached: 1509673874447.png (763x757, 164K)

why did they name it modern warfare

>Wrong. Call of Duty 2020 is still coming in 2021
Fuck. Meant that 2020 is still coming in 2020. They have 2 years to rework the campaign instead of making one from scratch in 3.

Oh shit I forgot

because they are rebooting the mw series

>implying this isn't all a fakeout and the White Helmets ARE the bad guys

Attached: 1376118796278.gif (500x270, 254K)

Because this is supposed to be a 'dramatization' of a genuine WW3 with Russia over Syria

Because it is about a modern war that America has a propaganda value in

/pol/ is brainwashed by literal Putin propaganda about a non-profit search and rescue organization called the White Helmets that says they are terrorists in disguise. It's literally nothing irl, a tinfoil hat conspiracy on par with their holocaust denial.

Fucking kill yourself, Salman.

Attached: houthi_cat_girls.png (861x825, 908K)

Because it is modern and warfare? You do realize the precious modern warfare games are 10+ years old, right? That's not modern anymore, that's just history.

>a tinfoil hat conspiracy on par with their holocaust denial.
OK, now this is just pathetic. Work smarter, not harder Mr. Glow-in-Dark

Attached: 1558319072559.jpg (600x600, 71K)

I keep saying that americans are cancer to videogames. American+AAA is a serious red flag combination nowadays.

You have to go back. Oh, and leave the Golan Heights while you're at it.

Attached: jidflogo2.png (215x215, 22K)

Black Ops 5 by nature is a cold war game that will involve Vietnam. They can reuse HEAPS from the scrapped Vietnam game. Characters, plot stuff, level designs, etc. I guess the biggest challenge will be trying to match the new expections set by Modern Warfare this year. When AC: Origins came along, people's perception of what an AC game should be changed. Imaging coming along a year after AC: Origins and releasing an old school AC game full of BOAT STEALTH and tailing missions.

If you liked MW2 or any CoD after MW2 you're a fucking faggot and you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1558152203363.gif (285x190, 399K)

>/pol/ is brainwashed by literal Putin propaganda about a non-profit search and rescue organization called the White Helmets that says they are terrorists in disguise. It's literally nothing irl, a tinfoil hat conspiracy on par with their holocaust denial.
GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Attached: jewz 1523412321047.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Post your best MEMRIs

Attached: 212143454656.jpg (804x489, 99K)

They actually confirmed you play as an 'Arab Freedom Fighter' for a section of the story.

Attached: Memri_8d37de_6479292.jpg (1200x812, 189K)

>why did they name it modern warfare
Because it has Price in it. It's the Modern Warfare equivalent of Casino Royale. Or GoldenEye. Or whatever. MW3 wrote the series into a corner. It was too over the top. Too Michael Bay-infused. They're stepping away from that style.

Looking forward to it. CoD singleplayer is my guilty pleasure. Just grab a gun and shoot shits up. Still better than other critically acclaimed video game movies out there.

Thank you for proving my point. These replies speak for themselves. Typical /pol/ retardation, literally no credibility or truth to it.

>Muh Russia
Niggah pretty much all Syrias neighbors minus Israel preferred Assad. The country was extremely safe and stable under his rule. The rebels are objectively bad people.

Attached: 1534957305057.png (500x762, 159K)

>first CoD4 dissed Bashar's brother, Basel
>now they go for the Lion of Damascus himself
Big mistake.
You can add Mommy May to the list too.

Attached: 134356465475.png (640x853, 1.02M)

Simple solution to literally all conflicts. Kill both sides.

Attached: 1557142537835.jpg (960x540, 40K)

I for one welcome our new Islamic Overlords.

Attached: 1234246567868.png (1410x868, 708K)

set in 2019.

>NATO vs Russia
>AGAIN
Call me when there's a US vs China game. Oh wait that'll never happen because western devs are cowardly bitch boys. And NO, that handful of (optional!) missions in BO2 don't count because the Chinese government ends up disavowing the General and helping the US (LOL)

Attached: 1370767508091.jpg (443x388, 25K)

Halal Pilled

I reckon it looks alright. Bit iffy about the white helmat shit and general anti assad attitude.

No, but seriously, fuck kurds.

Attached: 1519487144822.jpg (1132x1062, 363K)

Attached: 1554569631231.jpg (693x490, 75K)

Attached: wargame-red-dragon-cover.jpg (580x688, 338K)

>Typical /pol/ retardation, literally no credibility or truth to it.
That's because i'm disinclined to waste my time filling in a worthless pleb that might be reading this but I DO have the time to make fun of YOU

Attached: Nigle farage laughing and eating chips.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

I decided to watch it to see what the fuss is about. Honestly, it just reminds me of the TV show SEAL Team with David Borreanaz(?).

This.

Attached: Kurdish power!!!.png (1058x794, 1M)

Imagine being a pro-opposition cuck.

Attached: 1498597289294.png (1114x835, 331K)

>golan heights belongs to israel
>saying otherwise is always /pol/ retardation and never a genuine syrian or other arab or even iranian who might actually like Bashar al Assad
Fuck off. YOU'RE the retard.

stfu maghresoy

>hurr durr

Attached: 1518354112585.jpg (543x533, 29K)

>modern warfare
>advanced warfare
>infinite warfare
>modern warfare
Whens Alternate Warfare?
Also can we get back to killing muzzies?

Some people honestly believe everything that Assad and Russia do in Syria is good. They honestly believe Assad does no wrong and everything is the CIA.

its scary. what if every ten years they release MODERN WARFARE so every single generation of teenage boys plays their own version of "modern warfare".

>Traditional Warfare :Coon Slayer Edition.
Comes with a free whip.

MW3 didn't write itself into any corner, it just fucking ended.
Not every story needs to go on forever.

I think it's probably a sequel to the original MW series just dropped the number. So like what Halloween just did last year

>Everyone bitching about propaganda

You do remember America was the bad guys in the original trilogy right? ACIA op led to WWIII in which Russia was the innocent ones.

Man /pol/ is fucking retarded, need to bitch about everything.

I just want a CoD game where the enemy is the PLA and I can kill chinks, is that too much to ask?

What if it is Price's Son?

>called the White Helmets that says they are terrorists in disguise
The OPCW confirmed they were full of shit
You're a literal fucking head chopper apologist

Soon when America's eyes turn towards them as the enemy

explain this to me please. not educated in politics at all. and who are white helmets? they good or bad?

They've added a SJW Middle Eastern operator that is a main character who we'll visit a lot.
Named Farah Karim.
In charge of an all female force.
-sigh- why can't they just get the fuck out of my vidya, I'm actually getting seriously angry.

The games have always been literally approved by the pentagon but braindead /pol/tards think video games are only political if they say the same thing as muh sjws say.

The battle royale was just what they thought about to replace the campaign.
Apparently the campaign involved time travel and you'd be changing history or something and Activision thought that it would be too weird, and that people wouldn't like a setting even further into the future.

YA BASHAR

Attached: 1545119315872.jpg (443x632, 153K)

Sounds like the real problem here is the US government.

Abandoned by russia
Bombed by America
The ultimate cuck.

Ya Nasrallah!

Attached: 1520285913060.jpg (669x669, 51K)

Can I shoot muslims? That's all I want to know.
Friendly Syrians will be spared.

Cope harder
Idlib getting liberated as we speak

Attached: 1545593216543.jpg (898x628, 235K)

>I hope they reference the fact the president is a foreign agent

Attached: 1551366161688.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

I think Activision is creatively bankrupt.

Attached: megafun.jpg (362x315, 17K)

Only Shia ones.

Representation matters.
Don't you think it's about time we let a very sidelined demographic see themselves as soldiers: the children?
How about a COD game starring a child soldier?

Attached: 1538698168513.png (6648x6216, 1.61M)

inb4 the terrorists gas themselves and blames the assad stand in.

Liberate the land, liberate the planet.

Attached: 123456756867.jpg (767x750, 177K)

The other thread got deleted, but like I was saying, it's Activision. I'm not going anywhere near it, they're ripoffs. We need another Medal of Honor game, because BF5 is dogshit.

>Ripped straight from the headlines!
>Tier 1 Operators
I've heard this before.....

Killing children

>America was the bad guys in the original trilogy right
Ah yes, I too remember the glorification of gunning down the Army Rangers set to dramatic action movie music. And that the story was caused solely by a totally rogue evil military officer and a Russian terrorist whereupon there is no actual cupability is placed on the US government, the Army or the Pentagon in causing WW3, but you are still totally considered the 'good guys' for killing countless Russians.
Fuck off dipshit. No one thinks, 'The Pentagon/USA was the bad guy!' of MW, they think 'Shepard/Makarov is the bad guy, but I sure did have a lot of fun killing those Russians while defending that Burger Town in the good ol USA!'

F

Attached: 1547548699942.png (640x516, 389K)

>implying i care about sand nigger city #2381
Assad was bombed with impunity and the manlet king himself, putin, just sat and watched like a good cuck.

BF4 was vs china + russia
BF4 campaign was also shit tho

Most normies will eat it up without blinking though.

If something along these lines gets leaked I will actually preorder it.

Attached: 1548651462118.jpg (433x650, 56K)

Fuck normies.

Attached: 1519073280878.jpg (768x629, 93K)

>SJW Middle Eastern operator
>all female force
Guess Infinity Ward is getting a truck of peace.

This game looks pretty co-
>COD points
Dropped!

Attached: 532116.gif (336x336, 262K)

>empty airfield got damaged a bit
>it's the biggest Mutt military victory since 1776
Yikes!

Attached: 1544793985523.jpg (460x466, 68K)

White Helmets are a group in Syria that stages terrorist attacks with the purpose of trying to spread it around on social media to increase the American public's support of regime change and installing a puppet president in Syria.=

Remember when we played as the implied killer of JFK?
Those were fun times.

Attached: 1531338293169.png (1280x720, 686K)

The truth of the matter is some people aren't intelligent enough for the shitshow that is democracy, the cognitive dissonance required to support democracy requires a baseline of intelligence.
If Assad were ousted, Syria will just fall to ruin like every other middle eastern country that doesn't have trillions of Oil. (and even then it's a toss up)
So while Assad isn't a pleasant man, he's better than the alternative.
Does no one remember the last few times they've killed "dictators" in the middle east?

Killing puppies.
That would actually be pretty awesome. To see things from the other side's perspective, like what Gundam did with having series based on both sides (Federation and Zeon).

Attached: rotties2.jpg (800x500, 49K)

Attached: 1523147388774.webm (318x180, 2.09M)

So you’re saying there isn’t levels in which you kill Americans?

You are a literal retard

>No one thinks, 'The Pentagon/USA was the bad guy!' of MW, they think 'Shepard/Makarov is the bad guy, but I sure did have a lot of fun killing those Russians while defending that Burger Town in the good ol USA!'
ALMOST no one, user.

Audiences thought the bugs were the bad guys in Starship Troopers. Turns out most people can't into nuance.

Timeline jumps from present to past where you play as Price in the late 80s/90s, and present missions set "today"

You know at this point, I think I'm starting to understand the disgust that Jews have for the goyim.

Attached: 1439175194700.jpg (550x512, 64K)

Of course it will, photoshopping his face on a dead body and all... Gotta make it 100% realistic.

It's another yearly cashgrab Cawadoody that I don't really give a shit about.

I liked the night vision bit,reminded me of cod4 mission.Then I saw a nigress and the good impression was ruined.

>Killing puppies.

Attached: FallingDown.png (720x539, 560K)

whos assad? yes im retarded

Now post the image in which they clean up after execution or are accompanied by AQ with shahada flag.

Attached: 1505694373431.webm (450x360, 2.89M)

Lol dis nigga

Attached: 1558016775495.jpg (529x431, 33K)

The most white&based one politician to ever grace this shitty planet.
The man..
The legend...
The UNMOSSADED leader of Syria.

Attached: 1520807883110.png (2137x1777, 719K)

Dude they just remastered the "old" MW not even 3 years ago. What a nutty concept.

Attached: 1539954820127.jpg (1536x2048, 630K)

>explain this to me please. not educated in politics at all. and who are white helmets? they good or bad?
Well in this war America finds themselves having to support the various factions fighting Bashar Al Assad as well as eachother. America supports these groups because Bashar as well as his father happens to hate Israel and his father even actively fought a couple of wars against Israel and almost had the upper hand in the October war alongside Egypt. Another reason for support various groups in this conflict is to keep the country at war and thus weak and unable to be of threat, another is Assad's subtle attempts in helping Iraq's Saddam during the American invasion when they kept the borders open, refusing to close them even with British and American demands to close them. A few more reasons include reason is a booming arms sale, Oil, Spreading influence through alliance with groups like the Kurdish YPG and closing the gaps with Russia through installation of bases and such. As you can see America and Israel have no shortage of reasons. They've done it before and WILL do it again for less than the mentioned causes. As for the White Helmets this guy sums it up neatly

Attached: America 1525730568313.jpg (496x749, 107K)

what "movie" is that from?

Attached: 1523182876367.jpg (1199x675, 74K)

A man that tries to make Syria great, every western leader is against him.
Only Putin supports him, and Putin only supports him to piss everyone else off, and even then Putin isn't reliable.

I miss using modern day guns. I'm tired of shooting future plastic crap and WW2's guns didn't wow me either. Give me a fucking SCAR and MP5 and I'll at least play the campaign.

>>empty airfield got damaged a bit
Well well well, who is copeing now?

Attached: XXX_burned_plane_AP_17097522039928.jpg (3500x2333, 1000K)

Possible Americans (and other nationalities considering they're just TF141+) who work for the big bad Shepard and actively engage in war crimes and are in no way actual designated members of the United States military or belong to any nationality, just a Shadow Corps(TM) of which culpability is placed solely upon Shepard
Fuck off your semantics bullshit, faggot

ahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1491522571187.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

I dunno man, there was a lot of Levant kino since last 6 years.

Attached: 213465756765.jpg (1577x1051, 120K)

That's Bashar THE LION to you.

Attached: Bashar and his Army.png (1500x1061, 1.74M)

You do kill a fuck ton of Americans in the last two levels of MW2, though.

>non-profit search and rescue organisation
>non-profit
You mean aside from the hundreds of millions (if not billions) they receive from the US/UK and Gulf monarchies?

>Winning a war, almost done.
>Guess I'll just gas my own people and get foreign nations involved.
Do they think the people are this stupid?

They're always like that. They can't accept the fact that Syria's sovereignty has been violated countless times and their ally allows it as well.

Attached: DB.png (445x496, 23K)

v-violence against women is unacceptable!

Fake russian propaganda to give the real white hats a bad name. You are a literal retard for falling for it.

Attached: merchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

based as fuck

shall be playing it with all the lads

Prove it. Prove it's fake.

>white hats

Attached: 1520293086790.jpg (1500x1500, 457K)

I need the middle east situation explained to me by a non-jew. is there a doc I can watch?

Reminder cucks, it's not too late to repent
before the Assad curse strikes YOU

Attached: Shadssad.jpg (645x834, 170K)

Imagine actually caring about the nationality or cause of these games.
It's a murder-war simulator, it doesn't matter.

>Yea Forums
>Vidya
>GAME trailer
>"What do you think of this trailer"
>WOOOHOOH WIMEN IN THE ARMY KEKEKEK
>Most of posts are about syria politics and fuckshit
What a time to be alive.

i have no clue who are the good guys anymore desu.
also i hope they put a BR game mode in it

Hail the lion

Attached: 1493503141593.jpg (529x341, 31K)

GOD, SYRIA and ASSAD

Attached: SyriaGeneral.png (956x532, 791K)

Fuck Women, Fuck Niggers, and Fuck Israel.

Why do so many of you give a shit about syria

Your opinion doesn't matter

/sg/fags are in this thread, that's why.

It’s a trailer who gives a shit. I’ll wait till I see actual gameplay.

A lot of people don't like lies, they also feel sad when they think about all the little boys and girls which will be fed said lies, and come to a worldview based upon lies, and propaganda.

Fuck, I miss Him bros.

Attached: 123456756756.jpg (480x540, 70K)

still holding on to that Trump/Russia collusion, huh.

Good on you.

Attached: 1491526446434.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

Normies eat this shit up still.

Read the Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan

Syrian politics are more interesting then crying about the nigger that shows up at the end of the trailer or underageb&s nostalgiafagging over Mod War

I did see hypernormalisation by BBC of all people and found it pretty decent
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
I think there are better ones though

Attached: America 1540287363585.png (1920x1200, 1.86M)

He's the (officially President, realisitically dictator, as is in every Arab country) of Syria, and during the Arab Spring in 2012 had a massive uprising by disgruntled members of the Army and the populace which was fully supported and potentially caused by the US State Department, who's been fighting a civil war the last decade or so to ensure his power in Syria
What you need to know is: the USA sent weapons and money to the rebels, a good number of the weapons and money got sent to rebels that are basically Al Qaeda and those who would eventually become ISIS.
He is allegedly accused multiple times by the mainstream media of gassing his own people in the civil war, and has turned the tide of the war around once Russia gave their full military support to him
This entire civil war is a massive clusterfuck of proxies vying for control of one of the most strategic areas in the Middle East, and Assad is who the USA do not want in charge for many reasons (primarily because he is anti-Israel and pro-Russia, pro-Iran)

Attached: 1504473767705.png (1946x3658, 1.71M)

lag is a bitch

Because Al-Sham is the only thing that matters!

Attached: 21456778667.jpg (880x633, 107K)

Attached: 1497853727113.png (633x758, 30K)

I'm from the US, I'm tired of wars. They were pushing, and still are trying to push the Syria war. We've been in GWOT for basically my entire life. Give it a fucking break.

How do we know what you believe was propaganda. Honest none of know much of what really happen.

F

always the best memes come from Memri

Attached: 1545258900791.jpg (346x200, 18K)

just to clarify, I wasn't accusing you of being a jew, I just find theyre usually very biased on history and im just trying to figure this all out

Attached: 1452205025806.png (649x649, 296K)

This.

Why the fuck are they in the middle east still in 2019?
Get the fuck out of there and invest in alternative energy, fusion, nuclear power.
You don't even need Oil anymore. Just make everything electric.
This is getting ridiculous, leave these people alone.

drake's a gay

Read The Silk Roads, by Peter Frankopan

LOOK MOM, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1542036312503.jpg (380x691, 60K)

White helmets are animals, i hope you get to kill many during the campaign

Attached: 1556763093117.png (799x598, 869K)

Cause certain people benefit if the middle east is constantly in a state of war and chaos.

Blame ActiBlizzard for making a game entirely about a subject that /pol/acks have peak-autism for

Attached: 1504473528670.jpg (649x502, 44K)

Is this game pro Israel or what?

You are a literal retard, who couldn’t even understand a fucking video game plot.

TF141 was slaughtered by the CIAfunded Shepherd (he was a CIA agent you fucking retard), and his unit was made up of hand selected soldiers from the military, a lot of his men were the Marines from the unit in the first game (I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye, you really didn’t understand that?). Him being an “Army” general was a cover up, the CIA wanted WWIII so they had him team up with the Ultra-Nationalists (Makarov) to throw the US and Russia into a proxy war to overthrow the current governments and bring back extreme nationalism. When you find this out and the end it was suppose to be one of those “wow we got played” moments where you feel the war is useless and you aren’t killing bad guys, but low IQ /pol/ retards like you couldn’t understand that. Then you get your revenge by killing the Americans and the COA plant.

I mean really do you not even remember in 3 when the Russian president spoke with the US president and they had no idea about the operation and why it started? You spend a mission trying to defend the president, but your dumbass just couldn’t understand it. And you wonder why you’re a 28 year old incel

it's an am*rican game, what do you think?

Aren't those americans part of shepards personal squad or something? Still Americans non the less.

>fighting for the Jews
yeah, no

Attached: 1493501245295.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Rest In Power.

Attached: 1523160295148.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Are you a russian bot or something? White helmets are heroes (part-time only though, the rest of the time they're beheading people.. for democracy of course but that's none of your business goy!)

Attached: 000.jpg (1625x747, 323K)

Attached: 9781489341037.jpg (800x758, 179K)

Hey user.. wanna take a picture with me?

Attached: 213435756876.jpg (220x330, 15K)

its 2019, how the fuck am I supposed to know? don't the libs love Palestine now?

Fusion is being worked one man, more money being poured into won’t really change it’s current course. Alternative energies will take time to get where we need them.

That being said, the middle east is not really about Oil, there’s a lot more going on there then most know. The Permian, Bakkan, Alaskan, and California regions are enough to satisfy our energy needs, so Oil isn’t really the big thing in the Middle East, it’s a big combination of things.

the US will never betray their precious jewish friends, they may give attention to libtards but in the end the government is sucking jews dick

Attached: 1491522127622.jpg (798x425, 53K)

>Are you a russian bot or something
I don't know anymore man, I don't know...

Yes daddy.

Attached: 15983904802.jpg (1440x1064, 85K)

Hyped for the crossplay announcement. As long as Sony doesn't pussy out of it and I can still buy on pc and play with my ps4bois while shitting on everyone else without trying then I'll buy 3

>BLACK WAHMAN OPERATOR
guaranteed there isn't a single one of those IRL

this is what I don't get. why do they attack trump so much when he sends them so much sheckles?

Attached: 1498124421451.jpg (1200x936, 231K)

To make it less obvious that Trump is literally sucking their cocks 24/7. Remember Trump is Putin's puppet, not Netanyahu's. That's the official narrative.

You can listen through the entirety of Peter Frankopans: The Silk Roads audiobook on YouTube for free
youtube.com/watch?v=UcF8-J-lJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQLjfJiMdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=4i4Zhueq2W4
youtube.com/watch?v=5cb3h60bNFg

Attached: GUEST_eb44088a-6909-4b25-ae2c-c6451943ba4e[1].jpg (488x488, 83K)

guarantee they'll find one and put her on the cover

Attached: 1557752976822.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

but Obama did too for 8 years and I heard jack-shit

This LOSS hurts the most.

Attached: 123445654675.jpg (468x611, 64K)

>That being said, the middle east is not really about Oil, there’s a lot more going on there then most know. The Permian, Bakkan, Alaskan, and California regions are enough to satisfy our energy needs, so Oil isn’t really the big thing in the Middle East, it’s a big combination of things.
What's going on with Syria, Iran and Venezuala isn't about the west accessing their oil; it's about restricting oil access to up-and-coming powers, particularly China, Brazil and India.

Indeed it's quite an interesting book, very well made

The sacrifice shall not go unavenged

>white helmets are the good guys
is this a joke?

looks really enjoyable

>Venezuela is Americas fault

Other than that I agree with you

Maybe they all turned good to try and redeem themselves?

We don't know that yet.

And yeah I know, that sounds like cuck apologism, I'm sorry, but if there's one thing you can expect from any CoD campaign it's a bunch of asspulls and random twists and betrayals.

>CoD is about about Israel now
I think he's going to be the new bad guy. They lost 6 million chosen in the blink of an eye, and the world just fuckin watched.

Attached: (((zussman))).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

They were a PMC, pretty much not-Academi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

Obama wasn't as pro-Israel as Trump. Remember how Israelis lost their shit when Obama didn't veto an anti-Israel proposition at the UN for the first time in US history? They were acting he's the new hitler in Israeli media.

>the guy who looks and sounds Italian is Jewish
>the guy who looks and sounds Jewish is Italian
nani?

Attached: Frank_Aiello_WWII.png (500x479, 350K)

I highly doubt that

Hideo Kojima?

hope the whole white-helmets thing is one shitty movie mission and the rest is SAS/SF things

Attached: 1539784204701.jpg (866x650, 96K)

It's so fucking surreal that normal Facebook pictures for people over there are them hanging out with all their terrorist buddies posing with guns and swords and shit. So bizarre.

Niggers do the same thing here

Attached: c9b.png (452x1600, 1.11M)

The Sneedsons Family is a TV show of city slicker worshippers.

Attached: 1531267853522.gif (1100x450, 326K)

>The main protagonist is confirmed to be the black panther actor
DROPPED

Based man defending Saddam

It's CoD, it plays like all the other CoDs in existence

Is it?

feel like this picture is lacking context/proper information
a source perhaps

Not gonna lie, that would be pretty kino

www.gamezone.com/news/everything-we-know-about-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2019/amp/

t.bug

Is that really al Bagdhadi? It does look like him in clearer pictures from another angle. Very weird.

Attached: b261ce00635e6ab31d502fdf64d58f85.jpg (485x392, 38K)

What was deleted?

that picture was probably taken before the shitshow started

some picture apparently showing john mccain with a buncha muslims who were both pro syrain resistance and isis members
the picture was definetly taken before the shitshow that is the civil war started and they all split up so theres that

Attached: 1531715807252.jpg (921x1024, 43K)

I suppose that's true, but all they are up to is trying to look cool while selling weed or just dumb weeb incels with no self awareness and thus not actually going to be in a battle later that day like it's whatever.

Right? Fucking eerie desu.

Exact same facial features...

Legit question: How many of you anons have played Syrian Warfare?
For having such a low budget it's a pretty good albeit a little short single player RTT. I got 30 hours out of it but haven't played the expansion. I was really slow at most of the missions though.

Attached: Assadist types.png (1780x788, 793K)

>Got a remaster recently
>Now a full blown remake
Explain this jewery.

It's not price/soap ?

Reminder that Trump,Macron and Bibi are next in the chopping block

Attached: assad must go.jpg (1445x1177, 652K)

Attached: memritv milkies.webm (720x480, 2.23M)

But Trump is #based! MAGA!

IMAGINE still being a migapede in 2k19

Attached: 1558726394391.png (2560x1440, 1.58M)

Based, moderate and fair.

Based

>according to white house official
I heard that same official also called him unhinged and a threat.

Kek

honestly kind of surprised he is taking a risk with the edginess, he is a total kike so I thought he would make the same thing as BO4 but modern. I could easily see more conservative parents being like no you cant play this game little jimmy.

Attached: download (16).jpg (186x186, 6K)

Attached: Feeling old yet.jpg (1252x688, 240K)

That's literally what 60% of the country is. Get with the times nazi larper, the TRUMP TRAIN has no brakes and we aren't stopping for antisemites!

>current year
>not knowing that White Helmets and Al Nusra is a Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda

Attached: CwcHkbMWgAAUeOy.jpg (792x1038, 179K)

That's from a literal boomer christcuck channel
youtube.com/watch?v=LiDBsuVyyxI

I cant wait to play the open beta and then forget about it and never buy it

Attached: 1449376665631.gif (264x192, 2.68M)

theres literally nothing worse than kosher nazis

Attached: ug 2.jpg (2430x2672, 1.06M)

I guess its in the same vain that a lot of politicians pretended to be Christian also to get the vote or pretend to be for gay rights.

Who is this kike?

>call of duty 16: modern warfare remastered remastered

Attached: 1553629919583.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Wasn't there already a remaster that came out in 2016?

I think it's a reboot or soft reboot of the series.

Attached: wonderfulday.jpg (1150x580, 30K)

>Nu-Infinity Ward
>COD in 2019

Why would anybody with a brain be hyped up for this?

Attached: 1540532861496.jpg (498x630, 54K)

That's still dumb from a financial standpoint.

twitter.com/thecozygenie/status/1134176966213603328?s=19

Syrian Partisan Girl re-tweeted this.

cope, price was all i needed to buy this day one.

Oh I didn't know war was jolly before

They're in the middle ground, associate with trash terrorist filled FSA but at the same time you'd have to go along with them since they're ISIS-lite, but they also help civilians so it's 50-50

>but they also help civilians
Hardly. All aid and support they provide goes to fighrters first, and there's rarely any left for the civilians. Just hear the witness statements.

My fucking sides, excellent bait

Attached: 1525793662335.jpg (250x181, 11K)

Fucking yikes, dropped like a rock.

Goddammit i havent played since BO1
Goddammit my nostalgia for MW2
Must resist Activision Jewery

MW1 took place in 2011, 2 in 2016 and 3 in 2016 and 2017.

it was good minus the women

Hold up. They said it's gonna have co-op
Spec ops?
Dare I say SURVIVAL?

Huh, lot of people deleting their posts today.

I remember the good ole days when people thought Area 51 didn't exist. /pol/ is always right.

Why are they using MP5A5s with suppressors attached instead of using the MP5SD that has an integral suppressor?

This picture makes me sad

Probably because they have some MP5A5's lying around and some suppressors too.

I don't like either of those two games but I'd unironically rather play those two then CoD any fucking day of the week.

I'd rather eat shit then play CoD.
So yeah, I am actually glad it's finally dying.

BF3 still looks better than this, sad.

>Here's your pack bro

Attached: MW-OP-PACK-01.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

>special edition costs more than regular
color me FUCKING surprised.

anyway OP if they're being honest about full platform crossplay, and there not being paid map packs, I will 100% buy it to show support for those things. Those are things that need to become industry standard. Even if I burned out of CoD by playing 18 hours a day of cod, every fucking second I wasn't in school back in the mid 2000s, I'll still support it for pushing the hobby further.

Wait, they are still doing class based shit? Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1513722275644.gif (200x183, 3.58M)

>"In the new Modern Warfare, you’ll have the opportunity to choose and express yourself as a number of diverse and named Operators. Rather than special abilities that affect gameplay, each offers their own backstory, nationality, character dialogue, character skins and cosmetic customization options. "
charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-operator-packs-detailed/54484/

>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a tense and daring reboot
that's a fucking riot
can't wait for another hacking knife

Oh so it's just cosmetic shit. Thank fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OEEEy1dMceI

I'm willing to bet that the premise is going to be a modern civil war in America or a major European country. Probably America and Europe, if I'm being honest.

Attached: 1551929638971.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>yfw they bring back Terminal

Attached: FB_IMG_1557157156159.jpg (112x139, 3K)

considering how hard the US is lubing up their bat of "fuck lootboxes" I imagine actiblizz is trying real hard to make sure everything they do is c osmetic, and people would 100% spin "well I got a skin for this character that's stronger than this other one! p2w" because senators are old and retarded.

not even close to inclusive enough

price should be a disabled black woman of color

ENEMY AC130 ABOVE!!!

Attached: sad.png (500x476, 72K)

Modern Warfare series. The series that made the Yanks the bad guys and the Brits the good guys. Much to the annoyance of the USA and their fans. I seriously doubt that will happen this time. It'll be reversed. Brits will be the bad guys who think they're doing good only to find out it was JUST AS PLANNED. They'll kill some Yanks, or you'll kill the Brits as the Yanks. Or vice a versa. There will be a 'No Russian' level for media outrage.

They already did
youtube.com/watch?v=IXQ9SOL_jCY

It's gonna be the cancerous battlepass bullshit akin to Fortnite. They are gonna do the same tactic like they did with the Black Ops 4 release making it somewhat fair monetization wise at launch but progressively getting more greedy over time

I'd be fine with a battle pass if map packs are free. The biggest issue I have always had with cod since 4 is that when the first map pack comes out, you lose 80% of the players. It fucking sucks cause most people never buy any of the map packs and the few that do never play the non expansion maps because the fucking playlists never give them.

If the multiplayer isn't free they stand zero chance against Fortnite

Even Respawn couldn't keep Apex alive

>still pushing season pass
Why tho? Fps dlc isn't worth shit and most of the fps genre is moving to month updates. It feels like Activision is the only one clutching onto this practice for sweet life
Cod thrives on jingoism

Attached: 1559111772794.png (245x280, 269K)

It's literally designed to get stupid white midwesterner and southern males to go join the military to fight for the jews

Iran here we come

what's with the neocon bullshit that's been shown? fucking white helmets, really?

Attached: 1459242984144.jpg (720x720, 28K)

Are you having a stroke? You are sounding like a retard.

>dude let's remaster it lmao
>DUDE
>REBOOT LMAO

Attached: bnw.jpg (847x421, 277K)

you ARE the russian propaganda

the original trilogy was anti-war though, now it's pro-war for the sake of diversity and muh Israel

What the fuck do (((they))) even want to achieve with this? Tell Zoomers Assad is bad?

They're kinda too late, the war in Syria is basically being wrapped up. Assad won, deal with it (((CIA)))

Blatant propaganda. Anyone buying this is a retard.

>defending this pentagon propaganda trash unironically

Most of the adolescents who play these game don't give a fuck about the campaign in the first place. They'll just spend their time in the multiplayer.

Yee. “The west’s hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield.”

Yet people bitched and moaned like motherfuckers when CoD dropped without single player content.

I will bomb activision if they make black ops 5.

the bugs attacked them first dumbass

And despite that, it did pretty well for Activision and Treyarch.

Everyone is acting like Call of Duty is the first one.

Sonic the Hedgehog (1991, numerous ports)

Sonic the Hedgehog (character)

Sonic the Hedgehog (8-bit)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie comics)

Sonic the Hedgehog (TV series)

Sonic the Hedgehog (OVA)

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW comics)

Sonic the Hedgehog (film)

Where did the meteor come from faggot?

its the same fucking thing they released all those years ago. the well has completely run dry

the bugs launched it at them for invading their territory

the theory that the meteor was a false-flag was debunked by heinlein

>he only watched the movie

fucking retard

The video thumbnail on YouTube made me cringe so I didn’t see it yet