Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrOemQaEJGU?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=6bXKkk2HkVM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Ge--ydmuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugggggggh uggggggh

I got a ring in there last night

Hyeah, I gotta fart!

Why'd you come into my channel? I came here to be alone.

I -suck balls -ALL DAY -just because -I -like it so much

I dont even sound like that

I think that belt is one of those really annoying items? That you are stuck with well into your 30s maybe 40s and it's a green and the stats look underwhelming and bad compared to your other gear but it's still the best belt you've come across so you just have to keep staring at the belt in annoyance at its badness while you desperately wish that you could get a replacement soon?

That's my favorite one because the guy getting harassed genuinely deserved it. And even the admin thought it was hilarious.

>I got a ring in 'ere last night

That one is the best ever

I'm going to get a fucking admin in here.

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

I -fuck -MAN -ASS

I fuck man ass.

have you tried asking him nicely to leave?

WE GOTTA F*** BOWSER!

>Don't do that again please.
>...no!

I’ll bet you could put it on

That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny. That's funny.

whatever happened to that dude? I remember he released a vid basically saying new content to come but then he disappeared again.

I fuck man ass?

Level 18?

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK'S YOUR FUCKING PROBL- youtu.be/NrOemQaEJGU?t=21s

Attached: 100% Groovy.gif (450x317, 500K)

Let me talk to your mother.

If I get your IP I'm calling your service provider and having them shut down your internet.

If it's a good belt that still outclasses other shit you get you're glad to have it, since it's so good. this isn't nuWoW, where gearscore/ilvl is everything, stats be damned,. in vanilla you just use whatever is the best thing that you currently have and are glad to have it in the first place.

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

'kay that target spike in 3... 2... 1... spike

>Classic WoW won't be the return of Ventrilo harassment because everyone uses Discord now and anyone making an attempt will be permabanned instantly

Attached: cuddle.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

give us some more of that hardcore song man, I can't get enough of it

How much wood would Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris could chuck wood?

Attached: chuck-norris-1.jpg (1000x560, 128K)

The closest thing we have now is stuff like GTAV harassment.
youtube.com/watch?v=6bXKkk2HkVM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Ge--ydmuE

Why wouldn't it? If you have a Discord invite URL they can't stop you from rejoining with alts.

hey dalaron

It's a lot easier to mute spammers on discord. Back in the day you needed admin privs to deal with spergs in your ventrilo, discord you can just right click and mute.

>OH MY GOD

I don't get it

Which one is this one hahaha