He's in and you know it

He's in and you know it.

Attached: getf.png (748x800, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Cereal.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>Nintendo sold his company decades ago
>Hasn't had a game in over a decade
>His own developer wants nothing to do with him
>Company that owns him has their head up FPS fans asses

Delusion. Banjo makes sense on paper, but his circumstances are depressing to say the least.

Nu-Rare is a broken mess of a studio that's run by Microsoft cuck himself Craig Duncan, who refuses to revisit Rare's old IPs.

Microsoft refuses to give the IP to a new developer since they don't see the potential in it. Phil Spencer played less than an hour of Banjo-Kazooie. He put more hours into Nuts & Bolts. Microsoft only cares about IPs that bring them stupid amounts of money like Halo, Gears, Forza, and Minecraft.

Banjo is an afterthought to Microsoft amd completely forgotten by Nintendo. Not every 90's platformer can get the Crash Bandicoot treatment.

Attached: 6z7fwaox0ty21.png (1330x1080, 810K)

dilate

Attached: 1530172346637s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Nah.

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 98K)

That's right.
Duck Hunt century smash save corruption glitch made us believe that Banjo is in because Duck Hunt is a base for Banjo.

Mewtwo leaked Bayonetta in ssb4 because of the custom moves glitch before it was patched.

Attached: smash dlc.png (926x920, 473K)

>dilate

I actually want Banjo in Smash. I have since Melee. As a Rare fan, I've come to expect disappointment.

I hate to say it but Smash fans have been used to getting exactly what they want from Sakurai. Banjo not getting in is probably going to be a wake up call. I hate it so much. That bear should have been in the game years ago.

yep, and his name is duck hunt

I know the truth hurts banjofags but it must be said

Attached: 1559190611804.png (2076x1124, 447K)

I find it unlikely. He's better than the alternative and I'd much rather have him than Steve, but knowing Nintendo, the DLC s will be nothing but shill picks made to get people who don't normally play Smash buy it like Joker was.

Unfortunately this will have the side effect of making it so none of the DLC characters are heavily fan requested favorites nor blasts from the past (since both demographics already bought Smash). It's why the Fighters Pass was shilled so much, to make people pay for the characters before the reveals, knowing that the established fanbase would likely not buy them otherwise.
I remain skeptic yet hopeful.

Why does no one ever mention spyro? He seems like a perfect choice

what made you believe that?

Dancing in Starlight and Q2 predate his inclusion in Smash, don't they?

Japan barely knows who he is

Japan only liked Crash, and even they don't like him anymore. N-Sane trilogy sold less than 100k in Japan.

Attached: +_a7df49983e62b543c24aa52662da1dc7.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

Both released in 2018 but prior to when the dlc plan was finalized in December so yes

Yea I guess that's true

this.
>inb4 "fasleflagging stevefag"

smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/page-195#post-23349070
Lots of points in there that go against Banjo, but I guess you are just gonna ignore that and point to Ice Climbers again aren't you?

just a quick reminder, user

Attached: DnWNYa6VsAA5mio.jpg (800x450, 96K)

Where's game and watch, ROB, and Captain Falcon?

>Lords of Shadow 2
>Ghostly Adventures
>Sonic '06
>implying those count at all
Stopped reading there.

Why shouldn't they? Sonic's victory theme is straight from 06

Fair point. One could argue this was just a thing for Skylanders, since Crash was put in after Bowser and DK.

Honestly I would take Crash over Banjo.

> Captain Falcon
> Chosen in 1998
> Had a game (F-Zero X) in the same year

First party
It wasn't counting ghostly adventures it counted pac man battle Royale and Lords of Shadow is still a Castlevania game even though it sucked