What was the last game you truly enjoyed and became immersed in?

What was the last game you truly enjoyed and became immersed in?

Attached: 1431258570629.gif (633x758, 14K)

oppai cafe

pic related

Attached: 5935E628-8468-4F6C-AA2D-E8264DA6D78B.jpg (290x174, 11K)

Dark souls. Played it 6 times in one summer.

UT98, There is something about the bots having tons of dialogue that feels super comfy, CS:S gives me the same vibe

Persona 5. Couldn't put it down until I was finished. Then played it again.

I recently played X-men legends 2 and jet set radio
Mordhau is pretty fun

pong

Arkham Knight, though it wasn't as good as the first two

Pokemon UltraMoon like 10 minutes ago.

I just hit 200 hours and I'm still finding it fun to try and take cute photos with my Pokemon and doing the Battle Tree. It's fucking autistic as fuck but it really makes me happy to be in this series' world in general.

Attached: dfgupk.jpg (400x240, 28K)

Superhot like 2 hours ago

Skifree

XB2

Unironically BotW. Mainly because I'm currently replaying it atm.

Sekiro

Comfiest.

Attached: ame11.png (260x500, 24K)

>Have the time of your life
>get to londo and beat O&S
>game loses its magic
>make new build

Attached: a_big_guy.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

pathfinder kingmaker

Remake2 with my 55" 4K TV and Xbone One X

Attached: 20190205_092134.jpg (3264x1836, 1.39M)

WoW Classic Beta 24-hour Stress Test

I wish I was kidding. level 10-capped gameplay is more fun than anything else I can boot up.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_053019_170831.jpg (2560x1440, 325K)

Surprisingly A Hat in Time. I grew up with 3d platformers and went in blind, ended up having a great time and I loved the finale. Before that was probably Rayman Origins. Everything else is just "fun" right now. Currently playing DMC3 and just beat Agni and Rudra which was a really fun fight that took me 3 tries. While I'm enjoying it so far it isn't incredibly engaging, just like DMC1. I'm fine never playing DMC1 again

Attached: 1556113428.gif (790x655, 75K)

mother 3

RE2 remake.

Can't wait for Death Stranding and The Last of Us 2. Petty the only games I'm hyped for.

What is the appeal of these games?

The Witcher 3

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (352x390, 359K)

Hollow Knight

Battlefield V

DMC5. Before that was Bayonetta.
I think I wasted more than 100+ hours combined just doing combos. Shit's tight.

nier automata

Sekiro. It got me to cancel my OSRS subscription because I remembered that games can be something you actually enjoy playing instead of just using to mindlessly waste time through endless grinding.

Sekiro

Kenshi

I enjoy JRPGs and Persona is one of the better series.

Attached: 1557609535961.png (1500x1500, 1.65M)

Darkest Dungeon

Breath of the Wild

Huntan, cookan, exploran. That game is comfy.

kero blaster

Rain World

Attached: 20190528221335_1.jpg (1360x768, 122K)

Devil May Cry 5

The last game I truly enjoyed and became immersed in, you say?
Bloodborne, but that was 3 years ago.

Attached: 1559226397788.jpg (700x546, 56K)

Got into danganronpa, nagito is based and Shuichi didn't deserve any of this

Attached: 1558230103503.jpg (1335x977, 976K)

Any recent ones you could recommend ?

I've been thinking of picking up a vita just for p4g

Honestly either P3 FES or P4Gold are both great choices, but they are starting to show their age. If you don't mind playing the games in reverse order P5 is a fine place to start with, it was designed with attracting new players in mind.

Attached: 1555030090253.jpg (700x1116, 160K)

Currently, Divinity Original Sin 2 with one of my friends.

Same my man. Also Yakuza. Before these two it was Nier A and Thief 1&2. I've been having a good run on games that hit the right spots for me.

I enjoyed Sekiro quite a bit but wasn't immersed in it. RE2 remake I would say I was pretty Immersed in, even more so for RDR2 though.

grrrr wojak bad man post wojak

Real life

Pathfinder kingmaker.

Haha yes my fellow video game players, that "game" I "played" was very immersive. I wouldn't say I "enjoyed" it. The story was amazing though!

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Attached: 1558066332888.jpg (622x670, 126K)

Attached: the-alliance-alive-boxart.jpg (1000x915, 259K)

based

La Mulana 2.

how did u get a key for classic ?

Haha very good meme. Are you excited for the next Kojima cinematic game experience, Death Stranding? I like my games to have deep stories and hollywood actors. That's why MGSV was so good. I'm glad Troy Baker is in this game too!

Will you recover from this ?

i play vr games so basically any game i boot up

Enter the Gungeon

Which was the last thing I expected since the game isn’t exactly story heavy.

did someone rustle your jimmies?

>its real

Dumb frogposter.

Grim Dawn despite being Diablo with a Bloodborne skin.

Why the harshness? I've simply come here to discuss games with my fellow gamers. What was your favorite part of The Last of Us Remastered on PS4? I loved the gritty and deep story, and the survival horror and stealth elements were stellar!

tl;dr

top cringe plebbit tier

Mordhau

GTAOnline, I got everything just by playing, and after I got everything I just kept playing but now with great firepower.

Attached: GTAOnline_14321_Stromberg.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

FIFA 19'

First few hours of Insurgency 2

is it worth getting into at this point on PC? Im like level 17 but had no idea what to do

Based

KCD, maybe. Other than that, could be pic related, which I didn't get around to playing through properly until 2015
terrible writing

Attached: AP.png (370x281, 151K)

what were your money making methods? last time i played the best thing was to have 3 friends who also owned the game and farm heists over and over. but good luck doing heists with randoms

the stress test is still up and is available to more people than the beta. it's still selected though i think

how dare you compare kojimbles to neil "hates fun" cuckman

Attached: metal_gear_sniper_wolf_desktop_3360x2100_wallpaper-397902.jpg (3360x2100, 2.21M)

This but twice in one day and then i get sad and never play it again
True sadness

Yeah it is worth it, there are the occassional modders that will kick you for no reason, or a tryhard that looks for low levels to kill repeatedly but nothing that changing sessions can't fix. There is a constant stream of low levels so you can start with them, personally I don't use guides, but there are people like The Professional, Pyrorealm or Ghillie Master that have youtube channels dedicated to GTAV guides. There are also reddit groups on the GTA sub that help people, I work solo so I've never used their help.

There is a lot of fucking content, and everyone has their opinion on what's the best way to play, personally I prefer Import/export i.e. stealing top range cars and selling them for a high price, but you need an office and a vehicle warehouse, to start you can latch onto whales and do heists to get some money to start your own businesses.

Pokemon Diamond. Just finished replaying it a couple hours ago

Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey.

Also minecraft, but I’d played that before for the first time years ago, so I’m not sure if it counts, since I’m getting back into it.

Total war: Three kingdoms
It's the only map game ive played since rome total war but by god i love it

p3fes
based

Attached: 1536579993173.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Nier Automata

Picked it up for some good wholesome platinum games beat-em-up button-mashing fun. Played it because I wanted something to do for a day while I waited for another game the next day. Put it down 4 days later after platinuming it and forgetting that other game even existed.

Spider-Man, I really liked it, sometimes I just start the game to swing around and stop the usual crimes

>think you've grown tired of hack and slash rpg's
>finally fet insude sen's fortress
Yep. it's ludo.

Underrail
Ate up my life for a good two weeks.