Perfection doesnt exi-

>perfection doesnt exi-

Attached: Capture.jpg (692x812, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqVcMUSpWJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Halo and WoW toddlers weren't enough now we have braindead casual console shitters spamming CoD too.

Or if you don't want to be a faggot, use the F2000 with red dot, M9 FMJ, smoke grenades and frags, Slight of hand and stopping power and steady aim with Copycat since deathstreaks are for OP.

kys zoomer

Attached: 1554808977063.jpg (250x250, 8K)

You casual CoD/WoW/Halo playing trash were the zoomers of those times. Fucking bitchboys didn't have the balls to play 1.6 let alone Quake with the grownups.
Hang yourself, toddler.

>fmj
stopped reading there, l2p you fuckin faggot and stop spraying down walls

*sip*

>he doesn't learn how fast people run when they try to take cover and easily wallbang him
It's a fucking M9, bro. You'll need the FMJ since you don't have lightweight and marathon and won't be up in people's faces all the time.

That class is garbage. Replace the piece of shit 2000 with the SPAS12, frag with semtex, flashes with stuns. Run marathon, stopping power, and ninja.

>CoD isn't the most zoomer franchise possible
dumb frogposter

>marathon
where are you even planning to run kid

Directly through your spawn to shoot you and your drooling teammates in the head with my shotgun. Tsh, try to keep up scrub.

>not akimbo glocks

Nigga...

>shotgun
i bet you take the throwing knife aswell

>playing CoD MPs that dont have Eder Dam

Attached: 1360869148145.jpg (240x240, 48K)

Anyone else like only playing SnD and Hardcore SnD? That's all I ever played in these games because the other game modes felt too small brain.
I fucking loved the silence and emptiness of Hardcore SnD.

Semtex every time, no exceptions.

i just wanted to say 1 thing first of all

if your opinion or critique is based on the console version of the game, go fuck yourselfs you trash cans nobody cars that you pluged the analog stick in your anus and killed everyone with a akimbo combo
PC master race here

Attached: 1554745416935.jpg (657x635, 42K)

What was your tryhard class, Yea Forums?
Mine was
M16A4 - Holographic
Desert Eagle - Akimbo
Semtex, Stuns
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Commando
Final Stand

The best CoD is console exclusive though

Attached: COD3_Poisson.jpg (740x461, 262K)

this but unironically

>quake
I think it's time for your meds grandpa. Nobody mentions franchises who haven't been relevant in decades. CoD is HOTNESS!

the only ones still playing cod are 20- and 30-somethings. all the zoomers play fortnite

>CoD is HOTNESS
please tell me you said this ironically

Attached: messi.png (700x689, 534K)

gramps... the meds..

In black ops 2 I used the m249 with the 1x/4x sight , the shotgun pistol and the shockers to cover my flanks. Scavenger to resupply on people who pushed me that I blasted with my pistol.

why did they never nerf the ump?

nobody
not even a single soul
this user: PLeAse TElL Me YoU sAiD tHis IronICaLLy

>1.6 fags calling others casuals
CS fags were the Halo/CoD kids of their day. Real men were playing Tribes and UT

Attached: 1361068423941.jpg (412x352, 20K)

>CoD

Attached: I don't even know where to start with you.png (330x256, 91K)

please exit Yea Forums

Move aside, peasants.

Attached: TAR-21_menu_icon_MW2.png (300x152, 41K)

Read the whole post you fucking mouthbreather. I mentioned 1.6 because the absolute shitters who played CoD "seriously" just copied the CS ruleset instead of playing the real deal.

I used to run a silenced Vector and I believe it was that loadout but it was the one that eats away at people's radar. I was such a cunt. I loved it.

>Using anything other than a UMP-45 or RPD

Attached: 1548968905330.png (508x491, 10K)

That gun was a pain to get used to but so fucking worth it.

Fucking BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=VqVcMUSpWJU
>this

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_185435927_preview_1537024093.jpg (664x918, 255K)

I hate you so god damn much

thanks you :)

>rusher loadout with silencer and flashbangs and ninja
big yikes

What is even the point of playing when you're using such a boring overpowered loadout?
It's like bragging that you beat a game on the lowest difficulty.

The DEX fags of FPSs