Why don't you like Horizon Zero Dawn, Yea Forums? It sold over 10 million copies

Why don't you like Horizon Zero Dawn, Yea Forums? It sold over 10 million copies.

Attached: 1394029837856.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

>It sold over 10 million copies.
and there are over 7 billion humans on earth, who gives a fuck

I enjoyed it enough

>"Waaaaa why isn't it on pc"
Xope

>It sold over 10 million copies
Ok, so... how's it play?

I'll have to give it a go when I get a PS4 Pro for Death Stranding.

I really liked it actually. It had it's issues but it's a well made fun game, a solid 8/10.

I did though but I still need to finish the dlc. Good game great engine. Glad Kojima chose it for death stranding. The hitboxes and terrain geometry are all perfect.

Where did i even mention the pc in that post?
sounds like i'm not the one who needs to cope.

Shooting the fuel tanks on the mechanimals with fire arrows and watching the explosion and chaos after was damn fun.

Visually it's far too busy. I get it that floating shiny shit all over the screen is like impressive, but it's just a bunch of visual noise that really makes everything look awful.

Something something Justin Bieber something something popularity doesn't mean anything

Attached: 8ec89ab5154eafd32885b951845848661515272099_full.jpg (640x360, 63K)

It got boring after a while and every single character other than Lance Reddick is fucking awful.

i liked it a lot, the dlc too

Very well. Nice gameplay loop between hunting and crafting. Good weapon variety and weapons feel good to use against the robots. Little too much busy work but there is enough variety to keep you interested to the end.
Solid 8/10. Very few flaws barring copying ubisoft busy work.

If it really plays that well then why the hell did you use sales numbers as a reason to play the game instead of talking about the fucking game?

I did like it.
>It sold over 10 million copies
And BBT was the most popular show ever.

But I did like it. It had its issues, but it was overall enjoyable.

It was okay. It needed less ugly-looking people. The ugliness undermined everything the game was trying to achieve.

It was boring. I cared more about the events that happened in the past than the ones being faced by the disgusting goblin of a main character, too.

because everyone looks ugly as fuck in the game

The aesthetics are very good in this game. The design of the mechs and the cauldrons are really cool. Although shooting with the bow has never been so responsive and smooth in a game, it gets really repetitive. The world is also pretty barren, and sidequests are kinda meh.

>woman actually look like woman
>but they dont look like perfect 14 year old asian dolls
>so they must be ugly
Just speak truthfully

Robots are ugly and slowdown every time you aim or open your menu.

It has the same issue as MGSV- it is "open world" but it really is just oversized corridors or open empty plains.

Open World only really works when the world itself is a big part of the core gameplay loop, like in BotW or Xenoblade X.

I like it tho, most of the people who hate on it are just retarded Persona fags

It was pretty, but ultimately clunky and poorly conceived from a gameplay perspective. The story was laughable and the main character was both unlikable and poorly acted.

I liked it but didn't love it
I enjoyed battling the robots but everything else is just passable instead of good

Attached: 12371283187320197219.jpg (1180x858, 645K)

I loved it.

it was fun until around the midgame but it got boring and repetitive and the framerate is atrocious.

>Why don't you like Horizon Zero Dawn, Yea Forums?

Protagonist is some uncanny valley shit that makes me uncomfortable to look at her. Her head is slightly wrong shape.

Seconded. It's not outstanding, but I had a good time. It reminded me of open-world Ubisoft back when open-world Ubisoft was still fun.

Attached: HZD.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

I'll get it when they port it to PC, after Death Stranding.

I do and I'm still waiting for the sequel.

Attached: DXTnT41X0AAZcfl.jpg (1080x1920, 472K)

Strategy gets thrown out the window towards the end of the game when you have the best coils, gear, and perks. Even demonic fireclaws aren't much of a challenge past the 60 hour mark.