Microsoft will show 14 exclusives at e3 this year

Microsoft will show 14 exclusives at e3 this year

twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1134216118086750214

Attached: Xbox_14_exclusives.png (608x390, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
technobuffalo.com/digital-video-game-sales-outselling-physical-by-a-whole-lot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Also on PC

>exclusives
*also on Windows 10

10 indie shit games, 3 that looks good but will eventually canned, and 1 remake, enjoy xbobros

Grabbed by the Goulies 2

*also on Wine and Proton

Attached: 1557802245860.jpg (389x750, 40K)

Some of them will be smaller tier, like Battletoads. I also don't expect to see a few of those until 2021 or 22 like Obsidians game. They bought a bunch of studios, just because its a vague teaser doesn't mean shit

BRINGING

Cope, this is a good thing.

>exclusives
Exclusive on PC maybe

Good for them if true

Is one of them ScaleBound?

Kek, you wish lincuckux

*including indie shit

Learn to shit in a fucking toilet, Pajeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

They literally said 11 last e3 and look how that turned out

>Microsoft will show 14 exclusives at e3 this year
So the entire Halo series?

Good.

Gun n shooty root n tootie

what has xboxs exclusives been since last e3, crackdown? lmao

Attached: chrome_pe4b2vlwvn.png (857x852, 858K)

MORE

>Nintendo showing 10-year-old ports like Saints Row 4, some wagglewares like Labo 2, some shovelwares like ARMS 2, and 1 hour of Smash DLC
>W-we won E3!!! XD
Microsoft killed the competition's at E3 last year with DMC5, Sekiro, and many other great multiplayer, and I am excited to see what they're gonna show us this year, and I'm PCfag. Go back to circlejerking to Steve or Banjo DLC discussion, Bing Bing toddlers.

FH4, Crackdown 3. That's literally it and even then they're on PC

Quantity over quality, fun times

I wonder if they'll cancel all 14 this time

Did they start letting their devs finish their games?

That would unironically be great

>Microsoft killed the competition's at E3 last year with DMC5, Sekiro
(also on pc and ps4)

No one disputes that they didn't have the best show last year, but they still suck on the exclusive front, and not that they release the games on pc as well, but that their console highlights are just multiplats.

and none of them will come out lmao

They'll come out if their studios are competent. Platinum wasn't and bungled Scalebound.

Cope

Wonder if they'll have that "EXCLUSIVE" voice over for them all again

which is a good thing

Quote unqoute "Exclusives".

Killer instinct

that voice is based

GOOD!

I hope Microsoft stomps the #TrannyStation into third place next gen and I'm saying this as a now former Sonyfag.

How many of these are going to get cancelled this time?

based

And why is that bad you snoy boy?

Yeah, Microsoft is pro-consumer and therefore based, we know that

Quit being stuck in the past. Microsoft is looking at Xbox as a brand and platform, not just the console. Xbox on PC is still part of their brand.

"*Also on PC" isn't a dig at Microsoft in the same way it's a dig at Sony. They are embracing that and just view consoles and PCs as methods to access the Xbox ecosystem.

Phil spencer have offically killed xbox as whole. Im no longer an xbot. This guy lies and never delivers, and after everything on steam announcment im officially done with it. I will buy ps5 and maybe lockhart if its cheap enough. From now on im sony chad

All this says is that they have 14 first party titles to show. Doesn't mean they're necessarily new. I expect Halo Infinity is in that group, as well as MCC on PC.

I'm hoping we get a new Fable in there but don't expect much.

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Battletoads
>Forza Horizon 4 Expansion Pack 2
>Sea of Thieves Update
>The Outer Worlds (does this count?)
>Ori and the Will of the Wisps (does this count?)

>Fable IV
>Bleeding Edge
>?
>?
>?
>?
>?

Seething.

Oh, fuck off.

You literally say the same shit every year and it's always just garbage.

Attached: phil.jpg (817x528, 78K)

Probably going to be a bunch of cinematic trailers for games that come out like half a decade from now.

>I enjoy anti-consumer practices so I can justify my purchase of a console

fuck up nerd

>all multiplats shown on Microsoft conference sold better on PS4

pfffHAHAHAAHAH

unbased

Attached: Pentacope.png (824x624, 30K)

Which company produces and profits from Windows 10, user?

But user this was a good lineup?

Kek, nice joke.

13 of them being timed exclusives

but I'm not joking....

How many of them will get canceled this time?

Then you must like eating shit, because that lineup is terrible and most of those games aren't even exclusive, so why would you buy an xbox for them?

MS did way better at 2018E3 than sony at least.

I've got an Xbox one X and a PC, do you not understand what Xbox Play Anywhere is? I'm not taking my PC from my bedroom down a flight of stairs and dragging it across 3 rooms along with all the wires just to set it up on a television to play Gears of War 4 on my television.

I have an Xbox One X so I can play these games on my TV with uncompromised frame rate and resolution, along with the ability to play great games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 which aren't available on PC for now. Along with being able to play on the most reliable online servers and xbox game pass so all the triple a games I want to play for the price of $5 a month (Since I stacked up on $30 6 month gift cards when they got priced cut during a sale)

What could I possibly get out of my PS4 that my Xbox doesn't provide?

also the controller for PS4 is shit

Phil Spencer is good for the industry and if you say otherwise, you are a contrarian faggot.
If you come out of those annual Giant Bomb E3 interviews with Jeff and Phil and don't respect that man's enthusiasm for video games, then maybe it's you who really doesn't love video games.

Attached: 1499898638322.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Why would I give a shit when every xbox game is just on PC now? Owning an xbone and a pc is the dumbest fucking thing ever. It's like owning two computers but one is objectively better than the other yet you have to delude yourself into thinking the weaker one is worth using. That would be the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard.

>Owning an xbone and a pc is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
Ever heard of post purchase rationalization?

You underestimate the low IQ of consolefags.

Cope

Attached: 04097078-6479-4b84-9294-f0f2fcafea76.png (1500x1500, 638K)

They're not "exclusive" if they're also on PC

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Microsoft exclusive; you're still not getting any of them, Snoy

You ever talk to a legit console fanboy? They're dumber than a box of hair. Never mind the reality that the overwhelming majority of console users are under 18.

They just need to stop making consoles and focus 100% on PC, I guarantee they could make money with the new better game pass on PC and potentially pushing game pass to other platforms

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Gears Tactics
>Battletoads
>Forza 8
>ReCore 2
>Age of Empire IV
>Playful Rare ip
>Fable IV
>Bleeding Edge
>The Initiative's new ip
>Killer Instinct 2
>Perfect Dark
>Rare's new ip

Is Mechwarrior 5 a Microsoft ip?

Which means they accept defeat. Sony and Nintendo destroyed them, just like Sega was destroyed in the past.

Attached: DSC_0388.jpg (3000x3000, 2.74M)

You absolute fucking retards do realize that your PC is also a Microsoft platform right??
Instead of a 400$ MS machine you all have a 1000$+ MS machine. Idiots. All of you. I swear

Never happen. 75% of Xbox users are under 18. No non-gaming parent is going to buy Caleb or Zoe $500 to $800 for an entry level PC to game on - because they're completely ignorant to all things gaming - they don't know that PC is actually cheaper than ShitBox and FagStation "gaming."

Xbox is NEVER gonna be relevant again, at least not until they start doing what Sony is doing: Having actual exclusives (no also on PC bullshit) people wanna play.

It is that simple. When you allow them to be available on PC, people will just pirate the shit out of them.

Based

>PC is also a Microsoft platform right
No it isnt

>14 exclusives
>12 get cancelled

Seethe.

Windows is a Microsoft platform, also if your playing an Xbox Game Studios game on PC you are using Xbox Live API's for cloud saves, multiplayer etc.

If that's true, I'll be very impressed.

A fool and his money, etc

>talk about PC
>BUT SONY!!!!!!!!
Low IQ xdrone detected.

$1,000+ for a PC to game on? Is that you Jaytechtv?

Windows is an operating system, not a platform. You fucking dumb ass. You can have a PC that doesn't operate on windows but can play pc games.

I spent $500 on my PC and get all my games for free and my PC is better than an xbox one x. The XboneX is RX 470 tier.

I don't understand why the basedniggies are so angry, it's more PC games.
Who doesn't have a PC?

Attached: 1559146642937.jpg (728x1024, 77K)

>Owning an xbone and a pc is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
>being a poorfag
lmao

Attached: Chadtrist.jpg (625x680, 114K)

>gears 5
>gears funko
>gears tactics
>halo mcc for steam
>halo infinite
>forza 7
>forza mobile
>minecraft
>the outer worlds
>sea of thieves dlc
>cuphead dlc
>battletoads
>fable4
>ori 2
boring

Attached: tbc.jpg (300x168, 9K)

you do realize that the PC is a better platform for some games, the console is better for other games correct? Split screen belongs on the couch whereas RTS and some first person shooters belong on PC.

I understand that Windows is an Operating System I wasn't the one who said PC is a Microsoft Platform, PC stands for Personal Computer which Linux computers and Mac are also under. You will not be able to play any Xbox Game Studios games on the Mac or Linux Operating System, Xbox is part of the Windows Ecosystem, think of Xbox like its a companion device to Windows and you'd understand. That was the entire point of the Play Anywhere initiative after all.

Attached: Capture.png (1256x924, 434K)

You can't play MS games on a non MS platform retard. the point still stands.
You think it is. It's probably not. the OneX is pretty fucking beefy. Until and unless you got your parts from a black market or some shit in which case sure.
If you want a PC powerful than an OneX and like to play games at 1440/60 or 1080/144 like any proper master race human you're gonna need that

>You will not be able to play any Xbox Game Studios games

Attached: tiniest violin.jpg (500x333, 61K)

did they make you wear the shirt too?

Attached: thanksphil.jpg (1150x502, 76K)

What the hell do Mac and Linux fags even play?

No I genuinely enjoy Xbox Game Studios games what's the problem with that? and I'm not saying I like all their games, In fact I think State of Decay 2 is a shit game and this gen could've been a lot better, but look at the games that they announced in 2015. Those games are just fun games imo, I had fun with Recore too btw.

BS. I can build a PC for about $600 to $700 with an AMD 2700 and an RX 580 that can run at 1080p with zero issues. And, that rig will last for quite some time. Not to mention it can be upgraded when the builder decides.

Now, a Shitbox One S for what? $299.00 plus tax? So, let's do some math:
>Shitbox One S - $317
>Xbox Live - $60.00
> Five games - $300.00
>External Hard Drive (for when the internal fills up) - $80.00
>Headset - $50.00

$807.00

Also I'm not an Xbox drone, I'm an Idort who has a PS4, an Xbox One X and a PC with a 1070. I don't plan on getting a switch until Prime 4 releases, only game I'd want to play on switch right now would be Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

I would get bored if I was tied to PlayStation only, the games while great are also short experiences aside from Horizon Zero Dawn and maybe spiderman (which I still need to pick up). Regardless of what Xchads and PC will tell you The Last of Us Remastered is a really good game.

Attached: qvu3fikisjiz.png (1193x869, 193K)

You're inflating the price and you know it.

>You think it is. It's probably not.
If you have a GPU better than an rx 470, your computer is stronger than an xbox one x.

What price am I inflating? I just bought Assassins Creed on Steam for like $19.00 meanwhile on Xbox it was still $59.99.

Where am I inflating prices and on what items?

seething, both belong to Microsoft

Sometimes its not about the resolution and the graphics but rather the amount of fun you can get out of a console, also nobody is spending $300 on a One X, during the holidays most of them drop to about $200-250 and that's with the disc drive included.

You either pay for xbox live with Microsoft Rewards which cost time, or buy it cheaper during the holidays for a years subscription for like $40.

Game Pass is also like $30 for a 6 month card during flash sales and you can stack up to two years worth for $120 total.

External hard drive is about $90 on amazon for a 4tb

headset you can use anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack, either you've got one lying around or you can pick up some cheap ear buds at the store for like $10 or less as a starter headset

and nobody is wasting $300 on games day one for a console, did you do that the first day you bought your PC? Probably not, just like a PC an Xbox or a PS4 has digital sales and they have them all the time, even cdkey sites now sell xbox games.

technobuffalo.com/digital-video-game-sales-outselling-physical-by-a-whole-lot

Attached: Capture.png (969x836, 138K)

I meant to say One S, although if u want to have a powerful one x you can always find them going around for $450 or slightly less during the holidays now, especially flash sales

First of all you can buy an xbox in amazon for $210, you don't need to buy an external disk it includes the console, you won't need to buy a headset, it's included when you buy the console, and as for games only paying one year of gamepass you can play the exclusive

Assassin's Creed Odyssey has been on sale on Xbox One countless times for $30 and Odyssey for $20

*Origins for $20

cool

""""""""Exclusives""""""""*

*For 5 hours before release on PS4.

They accept defeat by putting games on their own platform?

They accept defeat when it comes to the Xbox being a standalone, profitable, independently worthwhile and competitive hardware system.

based retard

pc fag who does not own an xbox here
this is great

micro-who?

>Wonder if they'll have that "EXCLUSIVE" voice over for them all again
Reminder that Microsoft is open and transparent about exclusivity, while Sony is still pretending that Death Stranding isn't coming to PC.

Theyll all be shit and you know it. Microsoft can't do good games anymore

Microsoft literally invented the "Console Exclusive" formula during their conferences

which is why they’re releasing a next gen Xbox in a year?

Exactly. MS invented terminology to explain that a game is exclusive to a console platform, typically timed. Sony have a long, long history of pretending console exclusives are fully exclusive, and having timed exclusives that they pretend are full exclusives.

Sony fans tend to assume all exclusives are Sony exclusives forever and ever. They've been effectively conditioned to think this way.

I thing this will fail big time. Pc gamers arent worth it, they dont play games and are around 40 million at most. Just keep your exclsuives exclusive dumb cunts.

Hey maybe they won't cancel 80% of them this time.

How many of those games will be mobile or PC exclusive?

based

Phil just look at this. Releasing your games on pc has devastating results. Pc gamers even tho thy are the minority and dont play games will flood your communities, bring gameplay quality down with hier autism ( no wonder they play only on kb&m ) , it will lead to less console sales and that will lead to less games being sold ( pc gamers dont buy games ). In less than 5 years this whole will stop and all xbox games on pc will be pulled down.

Best thing to do is make xbox a replacement to pc. Make windows non gaming friendly, get all pc games on xbox and have kb&m support, mod support and all pc gamers will happily switch.

>HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK AT ALL THESE GAMES WE ARE ANOUNCING
>50% get cancelled in the next 5 years
>the other 50 are either mediocre or terrible
why do you keep falling for this?

Attached: 7e591f66812939d8c53d623efec89a7d.jpg (599x337, 40K)

>we want GFWL 2.0
fuck off Microshill

Doesn't really matter when they're all console ports. Christ, when was the last big-budget PC-focused game? One with more than 8 buttons of input?

No i want them to kill pc gaming and replace it with consoles that does better job.

PC is doing a better job of killing consoles :)

ASSHURT COPE

mrbobman15? more like mrgayman15 LOL

Only if you want it to be.

Attached: 2019-05-30-201714_1139x440_scrot.png (1139x440, 69K)

>actual retards swarming this thread defending the fact that exclusivity is no longer a thing for Xbox

sure is /reddit/ in here

Finally some Fable kino?

based and redpilled....based and redpilled

Attached: 1529851004_1498932705_Crusader.jpg (657x527, 57K)