Games that suddenly introduce creature-collecting mechanic

-Tales of Symphonia 2
-Megaman Battle Network 3
-Bomberman Network

What else?

Attached: 153534536000.jpg (371x371, 33K)

Aww look he's smiling :)

Pokemon

Yes.

Watch your language. Pitbulls are just another breed of dogs and never did anything worng

Attached: Barzoi.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Did you know pitties are actually nanny dogs? They love kids and will protect them no matter what. If anyone is ever unfortunately attacked by a pit, it's 100% their fault, they intimidating the pit in some way or mistreated them. Pits are smart and will remember if you hurt them. They can also sense if you're a bad person so if they attack someone seemingly "for no reason", regardless of age, they're a bad person. It's like they can sense evil.

you've made this same thread and derailed it almost immediately for over three weeks

do you genuinely have no life? starting inevitable cat vs dog threads is your only source of joy in life

I should make a bingo card for pitbull defense force arguments.
>MY pitbull has never hurt anyone!
>You're more likely to be bitten by a chihuahua!
>It's the owner not the breed

Why did that post get deleted? Because it said the n-word?

I meant Bomberman Tournament for GBA by the way.

Badmouthing dogs is a no-no. There is no such thing as bad boys.

IM SORRY MY LORD I WILL GET YOU YOUR SUPPER OF HUMAN BABIES

Some dogs are more predisposed to violence though

Dragon Quest 8

So cute
Come timmy. come say hi to the cute dog

the last thing a toddler sees

>party member turns on you

Attached: 1545721436256.png (857x698, 199K)

Yeah those fucking little dogs that like to run and bite my ankles. But once they get to know you then they're all right.

Thread is about dogs fucktards

>delusional white trash pitbull owner
Sorry your preferred breed was made to be violent. Being delusional about this fact wont change it

Someone already beat you to it, user.
Also, I wonder what games let me shoot pitbulls. I know GTA V introduced more dog breeds in the enhanced versions, but I haven't seen any shitbulls.

Attached: pitbull-bingo.png (574x610, 59K)

Dragon Quest
Arguably main-line Final Fantasy with the card games
Castlevania had something similar in collecting souls

Depends how vague you want to get. If it's just about the collecting aspect there are dozens of examples but if it's about actual monster raising as party members that's a bit rarer.

Hollow Knight sorta

CHARLOTTE!

>game includes an encounter catalogue.

>Has some incredibly rare motherfuckers in it that you only encounter through asinine shit you had to look up to know

>if I put it on a picture it's not an argument

I don't get it.
What n-word?

SPHINX AND IT WAS FUCKING ADDICTING TO PS2 ERA ME

It's not cat v dog shit, it's crypto /pol/ shit. Though it's not that crpyto when that's his second post in every thread really.

lol

Bump