OUTER WILDS

fuck jannies
Outer Wilds has been released on Game Bass and Ebic Store

get in and get cozy boys

Attached: promising-outer-wilds-becomes-yet-another-epic-store-exclusive-525991-2-1024x621.jpg (1024x621, 81K)

>What is Outer Worlds
Open-World space exploran with puzzles and mysteries
>How Open World?
Completely, but the world isn't that big. There are several planets and all of them are completely unique, often with unique environments or mechanics.
>What do I do
You fly around space, land on planets, and explore them. You're trying to gather information on an ancient alien race.
>Is there combat?
No. There are ways to die and things that will kill you, though.
>What else?
It's incredibly comfy but also absolute top-spooks depending on what planet you go to.
Also every X amount of time the sun supernovas and resets the galaxy back to a starting state, and you have to start exploring again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I have a friend who was sure Outer Wilds was vaporware, glad he turned out to be wrong. We spent hours getting high and playing the demo together.

Pretty hyped to play this game.

Attached: 1558023980048.jpg (564x722, 129K)

fucking jews can fuck off, it was f2p and now they cashed out, fuck em, pirated it

I played for a bit earlier and its pretty comfy indeed, I just suck at landing on planets. Landing on the comet was cool tho

>It's incredibly comfy but also absolute top-spooks
you speak like a dumb shill, these entire threads looks like mindless robots post in them

Is the miner tolerable?

It's already cracked, user.
>stop using words I don't like
you don't have to buy or play the game, user. If you do however I'd still suggest not using a gamepad despite the game's suggestion to do so. It feels weird.

Haven't smoked in a few months for work. This seems like the perfect game to play stoned and I am torn between waiting or just playing it now.

Cool, I'll check it out since Tim already paid for my copy.
Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Careful with that, user.
This game has some terrifying things that can happen to you.

>chilled out exploring
>find weird planet with some big vortex shit in the middle
>have a closer look
>pinged to fucking nowhere
>ship doesn't come with me
>mfw helpess drifting in space
>can see home but can't get there
>just have to wait for Oxygen to run out

Attached: 1469411486908.jpg (814x500, 77K)

Fuck this shitty game and fuck the epig store.

It's cracked, user. Go nuts

seething

>stop using words I don't like
you are trying to get people interested in your game and you're using meaningless buzzwords. communicating with other people using some fucked up amalgamation of words you heard on the internet? do you not have any genuine palatable thoughts that run through that head of yours? is tops spooks really all you have? it's fucking embarassing how you feel the need to share something but can't even spend a fucking minute to describe what is good about the game other than canned dog shit like that. i don't even care about the epic store and am actually slightly interested in the game, but what the fucking hell is with people these days not having any real discussions you can actually sink your teeth into instead of "top spooks" tier faggot shit.

>reee
lmao, the terrible twos were hard for all of us. hang in there

>meaningless buzzwords
>words that have been used on this board for years
Go be a seething nigger somewhere else, user

>words that have been used on this board for years
wow, so there are a lot of people that browse an anonymous imageboard and can post at any time? and some of these people may be beyond retarded? color me surprised. i don't give really care how many times you have seen top put before a descriptor. it's shallow as a puddle just like your gay tiny dick

Youre not even writing coherent sentences anymore. Go to bed

Flying the ship in the game is a fucking nightmare.

This guy is mad as hell but you DO sound like a shill

>real discussions you can sink your teeth into
dr_cox.jpg
That being said the old threads about the alpha of this game were exactly that. Apologies for summarising the game quickly in the OP of the thread using terms that have been extremely commonplace here for several years, you fucking autist

Falling into the black hole doesn't kill?

its instantly easy with kb/m

nah you plop out somewhere in space but it means ur fucked if you go in without your ship

it really doesn't

Attached: 1544461155722.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Oh fuck off, that's in the dark bramble, right? Never going there.

>buckle up
kek

You pop out of a while hole, near an alien structure in space. You should explore it.

buckle up, homestuck
What should I do with all of the info I'm gathering? Do I tell the guy back in the observatory about it?

>bought it on epic store
>its just loading in my library, not installing

waddafuk

>downloading it from CODEX
>it installed without issues and am playing it now
Epic already paid for your copy, might as well get the best experience possible.

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

I think its just for you, so far I havent found any npcs with new dialogue, except for the dude by your camp. I guess the idea is that for them its at max 20 minutes since you last spoke, so it would be rather strange anyway

>it released today.
>almost no hype.
>me when I turn on my VPN.

hahaha

Attached: 921590643_preview_DanceLoop.gif (373x358, 304K)

its unbelievably undermarketed. if all you can do to try to sell your game is upload a youtube trailer with like 40k views, you better get your game on steam and pray for a top selling placement so people other than backers can find it.
gotta assume the epic deal was worth it, I guess

Attached: 43124r.png (1117x404, 19K)

The devs said they could refund every kickstarter backer and still have money left over from the Tencent deal

bost ling bls

It's IGG ya dummy.

>everyone markets it as a comfy game
>no one talks about how fucking claustrophobic it is
Last game that made me feel this terror was Subnautica

It's a comfy space horror game.

how many worlds does it have now since the f2p version?

>go download it from codex.
>Check the Codex folder for the crack.
>there is nothing there.
>MFW
Easiest install of my fucking life.

Attached: Rape Face.jpg (972x924, 193K)

Fuck the space horror. I've bee fucking around in the orbital probe cannon so I've seen that the construction yard on the planet ends up being sucked into the core of the planet I think. I really don't want to follow it down there

>tfw not in space yet but was already spooked in the 0 gravity zone

Attached: 1497179217236.jpg (540x410, 52K)

i cant even find anything online that explains the differences from the free version

did they even add anything

The free version is basically a tech demo they made as uni students and it basically ended at Dark Bramble since the ship wasn't even fully texture. The paid version is more fleshed out and adds more locations and shit

Played the demo years ago, didn't know what to expect going into this place. Worst a video game has ever scared me

>using IGG
absolute state of Yea Forums mongoloids

Does it run well? I haven't upgraded my toaster yet.

Same. When that one villager talks about Giant's Deep and the current pushing the explorer away from the tentacles my first reaction was just "Welp, I'm not fuckin goin there."

Is this the obsidian game?

I have a feeling we're going to have to go there, problem is that I think the method requires waiting the 20-30 minutes that a cycle lasts (however long it is)

>IGG
Big fucking yikes.

Depends on the specs of your toaster. I played the beta and it ran well on i5 2500 coupled with r9 280x.

It's not massively difficult to run, I get get it to 60FPS with everything on High instead of Very High

I played the demo years ago on this same toaster and it ran decently well, so if they haven't cranked up the required specs I will pirate it.

t. piratebay advertisers

Left out the most important fucking part which is I'm using a 1060 6gb

thanks OP will pirate after work

No, it's better.

I like autopilot but I don't like the "freeze everything when I alt-tab" thing

5 years ago I've played the demo and since then I was waiting for full release on Steam. oh welp