ITS COMING PCBROS

PC version inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstation.com/en-gb/games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/until-dawn-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/the-last-guardian-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/gravity-rush-2-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=rP3UngLFou4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3czGLX9VA
dualshockers.com/bloodbornes-graphics-on-ps4-will-improve-from-latest-videos-pc-version-denied-info-coming-on-213/
ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/amazon-france-lists-bloodborne-for-pc
kdramastars.com/articles/79851/20150330/bloodborne-pc-release.htm
playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/
.twitter.com/Tanzen/status/1134100211335421952
gameplay.cafe/video/editoriali-video/death-stranding-cosa-ho-capito-e-lo-scoop-sulla-data-duscita/
sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2019/GNS_E.pdf
youtu.be/rP3UngLFou4?t=3
playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/
playstation.com/pt-br/games/death-stranding-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/only-on-playstation/
playstation.com/en-au/games/bloodborne-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=dp-DRU24J18
youtu.be/tUAX0gnZ3Nw?t=592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine being so desperate for games, the so-called PC master race has turned to groveling in the dirt, begging for ports.

>bloodborne still says ps exclusive
it's over bros

But at the very least it's going to stay exclusive for about 6 months minimum. So fuck it. I will buy a PS4 to play that game on time.

have sex

What page is that? The game pages on playstation.com don't look like that for me

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-30 180520.png (1893x972, 1.08M)

cope

Attached: 1559152525513.jpg (1347x971, 399K)

more like port beggar race

I would, but your mom's currently undergoing STD treatment.

I fucking knew it would happen. I don't know why but Kojimbo likes the PC I guess

It's definitely suspect

He's always had a fondness for it because it's what he developed all his first few games for

Go away before I post a pair of tits and make you cry.

Attached: Sony Metoo.png (698x161, 22K)

Yet they allow games with extreme domestic violence. Well played, Sony.

>so barren for good games you're clinging to a "hasn't said no yet"
How is your 1000+ dollar internet browsing machine going?
Face the fact that PC gaming is just MOBA, Battle Royales and MMOs.

But is it gonna be Epic exclusive? I was thinking about it getting a PC release last night, and I remembered that EGS is a thing that people have to think about now

I don't need to see your hairy mantits, brainlet.

playstation.com/en-gb/games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/until-dawn-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/the-last-guardian-ps4/
playstation.com/en-gb/games/gravity-rush-2-ps4/

i play quake nigger fuck mobas

Dilate

I think the joke is lost on the young.
I'm pretty sure OP is rolling on the floor right now with dildos up his rectum.

>and I remembered that EGS is a thing that people have to think about now

Here's the beauty of PC. If you don't want to deal with the Ebin Games Store, just pirate the games that come to it. That's what I do. Plus I feel that with Bethesda's move back to Steam and Microsoft's move onto Steam with their games (and the fact that Epic has missed their deadlines for store updates for both April and May), the Epic Games Store's days are numbered. It might still take a year or two, but Epic won't take the monopoly position they so desire

seething

>PS4 finally get games, months away fro the next gen
lmao

No responses. Wonder why?

Dilate

Depends on the language. Many look different. Try en-gb, en-au, es-es, pt-pt, etc. - all very different

Did you check the OP video? Did you check ANY of the marketing stuff for DS? Nothing to indicate that it's only for Playstation

Attached: 1559151596936.png (1348x777, 334K)

Attached: .png (1079x396, 513K)

The incessant port begging is really pathetic.

Attached: priceless.png (415x445, 167K)

Like it'd matter even if it did say exclusive.

Attached: Only on PlayStation.png (660x550, 882K)

>your mom
underage

Attached: 1559254266333.png (1437x2735, 959K)

I'm grabbing from gb since that seems like the one most are consistently citing. I'm checking the en ver. as well, and its inconsistent.

Attached: .png (1197x679, 816K)

This NPC seems stuck

Nah, the mom isn't underaged, thanks for your concerns though.

Dilate

>300 dollar console is comparable to a 2k customised upgradeable multi purpose computer with many times the performance capability of a console
why is there even an argument? Will just trade my old 1070 for a ps4/bone if I wanted one.
It's more valuable sitting on the shelf as a display piece

I've never seen PCuks beg this hard.

Attached: IMG_20190531_003431.jpg (900x3750, 808K)

Why are you so insecure fatty?

WEEEEEEEEEBUB

Because they did confirm it already 4 years ago when it was firstly announced. How desperate has someone to be to claim that it won't have a pc-release is beyond me.

When I saw the trailer yesterday, I thought xbox one and maybe PC later, makes the most sense these days (in terms of exclusivity, since it wasn't expressly stated)

You'll never be a real woman.

Death stranding looks like Gears of War crossed with some retarded final fantasy mini game and the hardware limitations definitely reflect in the quality
Do not want

damn that's a one hit KO

Has anyone refuted this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=rP3UngLFou4

no games though, you guys went nuts over fucking Halo Master Chief Collection, a 5 year old rerelease.

Too bad the games looks like shit. Wish Silent Hills was made instead of this pretentious sci-fi junk.

imagine actually wanting a CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE lmao watch a movie

They told us it was coming to PC years ago retard

heaps of games brah, downloading outer wilds as I type this and hooking up with some mates later to play squad.
You have no idea what youre missing out on if you limit yourself to console.
Looking forward to that world war 2 online shooter coming soon and have been hanging for boneworks.

I'm still waiting for Until Dawn, RIGS, Spider-Man, and Gravity Rush 2. They said it was coming years ago.

>casual shit gets ported to the master race
i literally dont give a fuck

came here to post this completely unironically

all of these are bamham mashy movie games except bloodborne and spiderman

and i've seen so many fucking streams and speedruns of it because it's the only title i was interested in that i don't care about playing it anymore.

and im not even a big fan of spiderman either so who honestly gives a fuck

what about it?

it still hasn't dawned on Yea Forums yet. Bloodborne had the same reactions.

yet bloodborne is still the only one I want. All others are games by failed wannabe movie directors.

bloodborne didnt look like xbox360 gears of war

You can play it for free on PSNow.

>free

you know like the jannys on here who get paid zero.

Attached: medium-padpoet.jpg (966x5746, 836K)

Yep. There's a one week free trial, and you don't need a PS+ account, so you can just keep making new accounts.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1505345543460.png (330x319, 330K)

dropped it after finding out how the game is about people being social or something.

Attached: hT8VoNr.png (516x304, 150K)

sounds radical

OHNONONO... PKEKS

old trailer, we're looking at new recent marketing content. Latest trailer, the video in OP which is around 3 month ago doesnt have the DS, All the boxart and marketing at the their sites and whatnot does not have the logo

Attached: 1559156280801.jpg (858x473, 252K)

>hat
>sunglasses
>leg aid
lol, all you need to improve your walking experience

Yet it's missing on the KojiPro upload, hmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3czGLX9VA

PS4 bonus content isn't in-game. Its literally avatars. Holy shit, the level of reach.

Its not just the bonus content, That picture is just another example of nothing in their marketing has any proof that the game will only available on the PS4.

Attached: nologo.png (1283x677, 381K)

>no rating
>no publisher
>no art
You got me, user.

pic is from website itself, literally nothing in their marketing has it. Why all the hush hush? If it really a full exclusive to playstation then why not show it everywhere?

Attached: nopslogo.png (543x499, 126K)

>Only on Playstation
>PS4 Console Exclusive
>PS4 Exclusive
all of those Sony shenanigans should never been taken seriously
at best you might get your PC port 6 - 12 months down the line

Attached: 1485611065647.jpg (500x372, 26K)

I'm confused, you just posted a jpeg collection of the exact same cinematic third person action game?

This one already said Only on PS without rating

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

>its not available on PC

uhhh yea it is

Attached: digital-inserts-ps-now-logo-01-us-28feb18.png (770x165, 18K)

Won't come to PS Now for a very long time.

look closer

More than focus on crap like that you might want to check who owns the copyright.

It also doesn't have Sony as the publisher on the cover.

12 minimum if true

Yeah, it refuted itself by purposely removing the "Only on Playstation" bit in the latest trailer.

Sony does obviously but sony and kojima are in an agreement to bring it to PC too after the PS4 release
seeSony doesn't want everyone to know that there is gonna be a PC version and Kojima cant say anything because of contracts obligations, see
this interview was a month ago

Bloodborne will come to PC someday, it was leaked after all.

Never seen Yea Forums so thirsty for a PS4 exclusive

When devs dodge a question there's a reasonable chance that it's true. I remember when people were ltierally begging Sony to release Bloodborne on PC and they actually answered that with a flat out NO and that PS4 was the best place to play or whatever. Paraphrasing a bit but they did answer the question that time.

We're all waiting for the final box.

The only place I saw talking about the "leak" was Yea Forums so it was probably bullshit.

same case for Spiderman too.
but not Death Stranding
no Death Stranding.

dualshockers.com/bloodbornes-graphics-on-ps4-will-improve-from-latest-videos-pc-version-denied-info-coming-on-213/

If you check out the preorder page from Axmazon, GameStop, Best Buy, etc, you can see the "Only on Playstation" label. Past trailers from E3 2018 and before had it too. In a report they did a few weeks ago that had the sales numbers of their other exclusives like God of War and Uncharted 4, Sony called DS a "exclusive AAA game" alongside TloU2 and Sushiland. How much more "show it everywhere" do they did for you to consider shown everywhere?

Attached: AAA exclusives.png (995x116, 85K)

It came from two places

One was the the amazon leak: ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/amazon-france-lists-bloodborne-for-pc

The other is quite literally Yea Forums: kdramastars.com/articles/79851/20150330/bloodborne-pc-release.htm

Attached: lutndQ4.jpg (680x205, 29K)

Wasn't it already confirmed that Death Stranding was coming to PC?

Kojima said it would be _before_ the partnership with Sony.

What's the point of this thread again?

would you trust a cover box from some retail sites or from the sony sites themselves.
Again, its say exclusive but it could just mean console exclusive. PC version is not apart of that so Sony is okay with it.

If sony finally plaster the Only on PS logo in their game then i'll my words.

Of course he doesn't, it isn't his choice in the first place.

>Check a few sites
>None of them have the "only on Playstation" logo

Yes, he said it loud and clear before they heavily partnered with sony, and then neither denied nor confirmed it a few weeks back. then also the funny haha cover and store page shit thats going around Yea Forums see op

Actually I think amazon has it for the standard version. The collector's doesn't

At least you're considerate to ants.

It's the only image I can find. It also doesn't say anything about bloodborne. You can check the ID yourself in steamdb 354080. It's something about a server for a racing game or whatever. Completely made up stuff by the user.

All they did was just use a placeholder and put the death stranding picture in it. I trust sony's version more

Attached: 1559229789886.png (1171x1500, 430K)

Nice, thanks for beta testing.

Attached: 1539997144201.jpg (1144x723, 88K)

Remember when they tried to pretend Nier Automata wasn't coming to PC but then it came out a month later? It's happening again.

See and Welcome to the thread.

>Remember when they tried to pretend Nier Automata wasn't coming to PC but then it came out a month later?
No.

Oh no...

Attached: 1531779368494.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

I get the feeling developing for PS3 left a sour taste in his mouth. All that work for his vision to come out as a slideshow that had a 10 minute install every time you start a new chapter.

Attached: 0 feel runner.jpg (428x424, 16K)

See Also see even if it were true it means fuck all

playstation.com/en-us/games/death-stranding-ps4/

Oh no no no...

Attached: .png (1902x910, 902K)

PCuks
.twitter.com/Tanzen/status/1134100211335421952

the fuck you on about? no one even used pic related

Attached: 1559219573042.png (905x398, 47K)

He's just some guy that watched the trailer and did a podcast talking about a possible PC version because of the lack of "only on ps" in the box

If you'd actually click the link and read

It's been pretty obvious since the game's announcement. There was quite a bit of denial from the goldface crowd though around the time Sony announced it was using their engine and cerny was producing.

He's the same leaker.

That's a terrible translation of what he said in italian. He just speculated about the PC version, nothing else.

gameplay.cafe/video/editoriali-video/death-stranding-cosa-ho-capito-e-lo-scoop-sulla-data-duscita/

Yeah exactly, no one use the leakers info at all in the thread. We knew he was just speculating so there was no point in using that fact here. He didn't say the game wasnt coming to pc did he?

The original press release for the game called it "console exclusive", so an xbone release seems questionable. I don't doubt a PC release at this point at all, though.

If it's console exclusive than any other console is ruled out immidiately

based

Regarding Death Stranding. This is Sony's IR financial report from two weeks ago.
sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2019/GNS_E.pdf
Don't know why Sony doesn't bothering updating their shit. Even their office site is outdated

>The highly anticipated action-RPG by Square Enix and Platinum Games, Nier: Automata, was given some news today about its release in Early 2017. Previously Nier: Automata had only been scheduled for release on PlayStation 4, but it is now scheduled to make the series premiere on PC when it launches. The announcement was made at Gamescom 2016 via video, in addition to a press release sent out later.

Already seen that. again nothing that confirms its not coming to PC, all it says is that it is a console exclusive.

I don't want to play any of this shit though

Didn't we have like 200 threads yesterday about how bad the game looked and that it was a movie game? Why do we have portbegging threads now?

stupid negroid.
bloodborne is the literally only game pc masterrace cares about.
you can keep your trannie walking simulators with lobotomy tier writing.

Attached: bb10acd6c04a7ec3b638e6a79358c3a4.jpg (402x480, 34K)

Guess you guys forgot about the cross gen leak. If TLOU2 doesn't have the tag either, well, I guess that'd confirm it alongside Ghost of Tsushima.

What do you mean?

>console exclusive
>thinks it's coming to pc
youtu.be/rP3UngLFou4?t=3
debunk this, loser

->

Imagine watching in fear as the world's biggest games library threatens to swallow the less than 10 noteworthy exclusives (including games that aren't out yet) you have remaining on your almost 6-year-old nothing of a platform

Attached: 1559254007855.png (608x390, 36K)

OHNONONONO...
playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

save hex

not an argument, your way of playing death stranding will come in the dozen years it'll take to get PS4 emulation

Death Stranding is now included in the Playstation Exclusive games list, on the official playstation website. Abandon the thread.

Which game?

D

Literally. Look at it.

Console exclusive. The asterisk points that it only means it's published by SIEE.

Damn you're right, I'll also have to wait that long to play Nioh, the yakuza games, and Quantic Dream games too huh.

Check the J you retards

BROOOOOOOS...
playstation.com/pt-br/games/death-stranding-ps4/

So it's exclusive for BRs, but multiplat for the rest of the world? I'm okay with that.

Hey, guys, insider info.
PS4 version is getting canceled, it's coming out for Switch and PC (EGS only, will have Denuvo).
Trust me.

Doesn't say anywhere that it's exclusive. What are you talking about?

if there's not going to be a PC version then why did Kojipro say there would be

did they lie?

>takes 7 years to port Journey
i wonder how long that translates to in-house Sony engine years

playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/only-on-playstation/

Where is it, boys?

Why in the fuck did they not highlight death stranding? They could have remove something like days gone and put in ds instead. This is just too fucking fishy

If there is a PC release, I hope they confirm it before November.
I don't have a pro, and I don't want to play a jank version.

Attached: 1527658315638.png (251x231, 40K)

PARTY TIME!!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

Oh shit lads...

Attached: 1558853170227.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

In last years video they didn't have Ghost of Tsushima. Its a PS Europe thing.

>4 movies
>2 games
Good video.

They won't. If anything, they'd only confirm it near release and that means about a year later

>the world's biggest games library

Any noteworthy game from that 'library' is a console port.

Technically it's not wrong. You can buy the Journey Collector's Edition bundle only on PS4/3. You have to buy it separately on PC. iOS too I think.

>Bloodbourne is no longer showcased as PS4 exclusive

Attached: 234.png (537x377, 397K)

playstation.com/en-au/games/bloodborne-ps4/

It's still labelled as such anyway. I guess they just don't care anymore about a 4 year old game.

Neither are gravity rush and the last guardian. Japan BTFO.

They will probably announce pc version on e3. Epic bought PC gaming show and they said we may expect big announcements.

This doesn't even mean anything anymore

Attached: Detroit.png (922x398, 23K)

>epic ports over a whole bunch of shit
>nobody will buy them
pretty based of them

It does. Stop denying the fact that Neatease bought a stake in QD. Not to mention QD owns all their properties. You're grasping at nothing.

I'm not denying anything. It says right there it's only on playstation.

ok

Attached: 6BBA8AF3-FC5F-4641-B60A-7094AFEA8CE2.jpg (647x209, 13K)

Soulless games, no real ownership, no box, tied to a service and a subscription.

Dreams is good go fuck yourself

>Soulless games, no real ownership, no box, tied to a service and a subscription.
That's a screenshot from a PC, not a PS4.

Says the one that has to pay to play online.

At least I own my games, unlike any digital store where you can only buy a license.

>y-you just own the license
Stop spouting this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dp-DRU24J18

Dreams, Lastofus and BB are the only good things left

more relavent and timestamped (that fag isn't gonna watch the whole thing): youtu.be/tUAX0gnZ3Nw?t=592

Man, Dreams is the only one that really sucks it's locked down to PS4. Imagine if it was like minecraft in its ubiquitousness, ease of modifying, and community. Could be absolutely crazy.