Will it be okay?

Will it be okay?

Attached: IMG_20190426_160120.jpg (3024x4032, 3.42M)

Don't worry, everything comes to an end someday

Let the whole thing dry out before attempting to turn it on, it'll be right as rain. 100%.

Was it turned on when it got soaked? As long as it's completely dry the next time it's turned on it should be fine.

It's made of old nintendium, I wouldn't be surprised if it still works.

Could always use the bag of rice trick too.
This user gives me hope.

wrong. Jesus Christ will come again in Glory to judge the living and the dead, and His Kingdom will have no end.

Attached: EB080708-A844-4806-A7EB-FBB062D56D0B.jpg (518x498, 85K)

God don't real.

Attached: kingneckbeard.jpg (800x491, 38K)

Take out the batteries, soak it in isopropyl alcohol, chuck it in a bag of rice for 24+hrs

Attached: gameboy-1.jpg (750x1000, 122K)

Likely yes. Probably will need to clean the battery contacts.

When i was a kid, my OG gameboy was accidentally left outside in a tent in my back yard. It rained, and the tent flooded. The game boy was left in a puddle inside the tent for 48 hours, then was found. I left it to dry for a full day (after pouring out all the water) inside a towel.

I still have the damn thing, it still works. Just had to change out the batteries.

>let me just take a pic
fucking wipe it with a towell or your shirt before it seeps in to the holes retard

>tfw your gameboy survives the war and is granted immortality on perpetual life support but you die

It'll be fine, let it sit in a warm place for a few days, take the battery cover off and take them out.

hell be fine

Of course. It's not like Nintendium would be affected by a little pee.

go away simon

Why is the screen so bright? The original game boy, it was hard to see the game playing on the screen even in direct sunlight let alone in a picture.

This, but it only works if you're white.

Holy shit, you're right

Attached: 1320900147214.jpg (381x235, 17K)

But religion's for fags.

cameras have this thing called a flash
don't have all night to explain how light works

It looks DMG'd.

based

Sound will probably die, went swiming with my gameboy once when I was 14, fucking retarded I know, still worked no sound.

Attached: 1531703457022.jpg (946x1166, 96K)

I’ve seen it, it’s not backlit that’s just the camera flash

Attached: nigga.png (303x90, 3K)

No it was in the dishwasher.

i miss when handhelds used to be durable.

How about I wipe you with my cock before it seeps into your holes, you dumb bitch?

yeah just let it dry out in the sun

It's in a display case thats lit.
The black surroundings also effects it