youtu.be/HzbXHZtZFaU
youtu.be/51_1zQg2k6s
youtu.be/xti_6Bzpa8A
youtu.be/tSsiLDd2AjI
youtu.be/zrdf0xHIsoU
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e190507b.html
devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Taunt
ign.com/articles/2013/04/18/capcom-halves-forecast-blames-excessive-outsourcing
allgamers.com/article/7598/capcom-would-love-for-a-dmc-devil-may-cry-2-to-happen
blog.beforemario.com/2013/01/nintendo-space-fever-1979.html
blog.beforemario.com/2012/08/nintendo-sf-hisplitter-sf-1979.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically hope so

They're going to use that muted hobo design instead of the glorious og aren't they.

DMC1/2 made Dante look like a literal faggot bottom.

Yes but he'll have his classic colors as an alt.

back to your discord rosterfag

Dante will never be in Smash because he was literally deconfirmed by Matt Walker

Same, absolute dmc fanboy. my one fear is that its gonna be dmc1/2/el donte

F L O P
L
O
P

This is sorafag levels of denial. He was deconfirmed quite a while ago.

>Because it's written well, has good dialogue, pacing, actual character development as opposed to characters just developing offscreen and characterization.
Nice that we aren't even discussing gameplay here and GoW does have off screen characterization you faggot, and non of the characters had their motivations changed on a whim at all in DMC
>Gow still wins either way. The 10 or so hardcore dmc weebs can call GoW the burger of the genre to their hearts content. GoW is the Britney Spears of hackers and Dmc isn't even Christina Aguilera, it's Hilary Duff. And was btfo'd by a new IP (sekiro)
>shitty girly pop analogy
You're a aware of what does it mean being the burger of the genre right? It means that it's popular and normies eat it up even when it's not good and is just bland

Deadass b whys the dlc announcement taking so fuckinglong

yes he is

Attached: D4uU2rrX4AUxmI_.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

Sauce or gtfo

Nigga u wat

And that gay ass strap across his chest didn't make him a faggot?

what did he mean by this

Attached: Dante-Concept04.jpg (789x1165, 701K)

uh we speak english here little fella

I personally wouldn't mind any design but they'll probably use the dmc3 version and have alternate costumes in some of the color pallets like a few other characters do,like cloud for example.

wtf are you on about DMC1 dante is best looking dante

Attached: dante2.jpg (637x853, 84K)

>DMC3 is the best DMC game
>It has the worst Dante design
I really hope they go for DMC5's Dante. DMC1 would be cool, too.

A smash thread died for this.

Smash would not be able to do Dante justice. Most they would give him is rebellion, E&I and maybe cerberus. Smash aint no MvC3

Don't worry user they would never do that.

Found "the gays"
No guys, he looks like shit.

I don't think 3Dante has a chance. It's gonna be either the founding image or the newest.

If you mean this then you have unmeasured levels of tism

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-165703_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 560K)

>DMC 2
>Not the best looking Dante
Found the Pleb

There's a reason DMC1 Dante is used in almost every cross over game and is featured as an additional bonus costume in most entries.

I really fucking hope it's not 3 design again for the love of fucking god.

>none of the characters had their motivations changed on a whim
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, and there's no need. We talked about GoW indepth when it was fresh. Guess what we talk about in your threads literally only a month after? gay husbando shit and muh vergil dlc because your base game wasn't good enough to satisfy you on it's own lul.
>You're a aware of what does it mean being the burger of the genre right? It means that it's popular and normies eat it up even when it's not good and is just bland
Forget the context of what they do in the analogy, and look at the point. If you hadn't noticed all of those were shitty singers, difference is 2 were not only shitty, but also huge flops. And your franchise can't even be the medium-tier flop. That was the point.

you ready for something that's gonna kill rosterfagging.... if you're under an NDA, you are allowed to lie

>tism
Shut the fuck up retard.

I don't understand all the dislike with Dante's DMC3 design. It looks fine compared to the 4, and 5 designs.

>Aug 24 2018
so this is just a confirmation that he wouldn't be in the base game. Doesn't mean anything about dlc

I love Dante

Attached: 13fc016447a64bd9f318c90b6621f5fb.jpg (564x554, 33K)

This didn't mention anything about his chances as a DLC character, so as far as I'm concerned, he's still got a chance.

>dante
>not a literal faggot bottom

Attached: chloe-manansala-dante-copy-edited.jpg (1133x1668, 493K)

I would hope it's more like
>N B-million stab/honeycomb (in air rainstorm)/that sword spin move I cant remember
>S B-stinger/revolver (in air Starfall)
>U B-high time
>D B- royal guard/release
>jab-million stab/fast Beowulf hits and kicks

Too lazy to think of the rest

And somehow they work devil trigger in his standard set and have SDT as his FS and hed do that final SDT auto combo

Dante is totally a bottom.

Attached: 1554184064908.jpg (595x842, 61K)

>dante
>a bottom at all, nonetheless a faggot
in your dreams

he's a bottom for mommy, begone faggots.

Attached: 4-Trish.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Shit character from an even shittier game
Hope he gets in and makes nu-male even more shitty, hope he's the equivalent of smash 4 Bayonetta and everyone hates him like he deserves
Fuck dmcringe faggots

Cont.
What if they used his taunts to change styles tho wait a fuckin second

the duality of man

THEY'RE IN

DEMONS STAY SEETHING

Attached: 1534614241267.jpg (910x347, 160K)

Based dolboeb

Dante is a bottom to Trish, Vergil, his nephew, V and Nico.

Literally everyone knows Dante is in except delusion rosterfags.

3 is far more often used you fucking liar.

>Bayonetta got in Smash before Dante
Bros.. How will we ever recover..

>Guess what we talk about in your threads literally only a month after? gay husbando shit and muh vergil dlc
That existed before the game was out you dingus, and 3 playable characters all with ability to jump seem better to me than the shit your praising, again funny how there is nothing GoW's gameplay that makes it stand out even when it changed completely
>Forget the context of what they do in the analogy, and look at the point. If you hadn't noticed all of those were shitty singers, difference is 2 were not only shitty, but also huge flops. And your franchise can't even be the medium-tier flop. That was the point.
Sorry, I don't keep up with celeb faggotory that means Jack shit to me. And I don't know what you're talking about with flops, both GoW and DMC aren't flops if they were there won't be more of them at all, which obviously both Sony and Capcom are planning on milking these series

cope

Hes better than anyone else people are asking for. So far it's been fucking unironically banjo, sbeve, chief, sans, chief from hell, generic anime protag #47, or indie char #48. At least dante has a realistic shot at being in, I still cant believe people want FUCKING STEVE of all things

>5
Nigger it's literally the second most simple Dante look. Just like in 3, no belts or cowboy pants shit

I don't know why they would make Joker the way he is in smash if they were going to add Dante

Is this another vergil dlc delusion? why you guys always set yourself up to fail. Your game is dead, and it's forgotten, move on.

Dante will never be in Smash because Bayonetta is literally a better Dante by the same guy, you dumbass

Attached: 1559250617338.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Bayo was a vote, dmc was irrelevant then but now 5 is out and people are back in the crazy party

You just named all people better than Dante, good job.

Is the argument going to shift from another anime sword fighter to another anime gunslinger?

Dante would be double dipping from the Bayo sauce, I really fucking doubt Capcom would want to Admit Bayo is on the same level as DMC

>your game is dead
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 979ccce.jpg (1079x1080, 61K)

DMC1 Dante is still very likely, 2 and Donte no chance though

Attached: 547547547.gif (340x191, 862K)

nu-smash already has too many characters. Half the roster should be cut.

I don't hate his 3 design I'm just sick of seeing it after MVCI

This but completely ironically

Only if it's Devil May Cry 3 Dante

>1
>Viewtiful Joe 1, Red Hot Rumber (2)
>Project x Zone 1 & 2 (2)
>Sengoku Basara 4
>Monster Hunter FU & World (2)

>2
>SMT:Nocturne

>3
>MvC3 & Infinite (2)

>4
>Street Fighter V: Arcade
>Monster Hunter Frontier G

>DmC
>PS-Allstars
>MvC Infinite

Attached: 1552242154559.jpg (1024x1586, 198K)

STEVE'S IN

I'm fine with 3 or anything after, just scared they will HAVE to use 1 bc that's the only game on switch

In MvC and XZone, that's about it.

>That existed before the game was out you dingus, and 3 playable characters all with ability to jump seem better to me than the shit your praising, again funny how there is nothing GoW's gameplay that makes it stand out even when it changed completely
So basically what you're saying is that your bullshit threads were always gay shit even before release? nice fanbase, testament to how shit the game and it's depth actually is, it's a meme. Nothing stands out about DMC5 buddy, it's a subpar hacker that failed to even beat DmC or open bigger than DMC4, FLOP. It's gameplay forgotten about literally 3 days after it came out, it dropped faster on both twitch and steam than any other big AAA release that came out. It did nothing new, and nobody cared enough to replay it more than once, meanwhile GoW made gamers want to explore ever crevice, and fight every optional boss, keep coping though.
>And I don't know what you're talking about with flops, both GoW and DMC aren't flops if they were there won't be more of them at all, which obviously both Sony and Capcom are planning on milking these series
Just because Capcom keeps releasing new ones hoping to get better numbers this time around, doesn't change the fact it's a flop.

>We'll never get subtle cool cutscenes like this again.
>Everything has to be a manchild never has been stunt man acting like a flailing retard are saying "YEAH" and "PARTY" and "WOOOO", accompanied by flashes of neon coloring and an overdesigned try-hard devil trigger.

Attached: 771f48fe053181bb2ad3e5b4e2856dc1.jpg (236x246, 9K)

Of course hes in

Attached: f8b3666.png (672x1560, 1.13M)

Colors 1-4 = classic
Colors 5-8 = hobo

not well verse with the DMC series, any kino music to be added? I did like his theme in MvC 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdJwxGJ5GEg

Attached: consider this.jpg (534x443, 24K)

The fuck is this image trying to convey?

Bayo's too gaudy for me. Not that Dante is much better anymore.

wacky wahoo pizza man adventures

>So basically what you're saying is that your bullshit threads were always gay shit even before release? nice fanbase
No, I'm saying faggots exists in this fanbase before 5 and it coming out doesn't make them disappear
>nice fanbase, testament to how shit the game and it's depth actually is, it's a meme. Nothing stands out about DMC5 buddy, it's a subpar hacker that failed to even beat DmC or open bigger than DMC4
Making up stories now are we. This is getting tiresome user, I get it I pissed you off because I didn't like shit you like, like Nero and GoW. But to say that DMC is subpar is retarded, what is a subpar hacker is the GoW series so much that they changed their gameplay formula and ended up even more watered down
And a niche game not appealing to normies isn't new.
>Just because Capcom keeps releasing new ones hoping to get better numbers this time around, doesn't change the fact it's a flop
There are no fact it's the fastest selling in the series and to think DmC sold as much as 5 at release is delusional user

I'll take DMC2, 4, OR 5 for his design in Smash Bros. DMC1 is fucking everywhere and DMC3 was already used for 2 VS games.

Attached: g1eys.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Thanks for posting the webm with your opinion, makes it really easy to disregard anything said.

>We'll never get subtle cool cutscenes like this again
The cutscene where Dante gets Sin Devil Trigger, dude.

heres a few i like
youtube.com/watch?v=EH4qnO6k6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=mdQyHt0ReyU
youtube.com/watch?v=atGcliA-HNw

sorry, but his dmc3 design the sexiest

>DMC1 and Switch become one (DMC1 on Switch)
>Results in Dante being in Smash

If you played dmcv you'd know

Absolutely, hope he doesnt get FF'd
youtu.be/HzbXHZtZFaU
youtu.be/51_1zQg2k6s
youtu.be/xti_6Bzpa8A (MvC but better)
youtu.be/tSsiLDd2AjI
youtu.be/zrdf0xHIsoU

>Thanks for posting the webm with your opinion, makes it really easy to disregard anything said.
No need to be a dick.

Attached: 1558765026803.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Dante cool fuck you.

Smash always uses a "how you remember him" design by combining the most iconic aspects of a characters design.

Like how Snake is literally Big Boss wearing the MGS1 suit

If Dante gets in he'll have some middle ground outfit between DMC1-4-5 with a shirt, but he himself will be portrayed as being younger aged akin to DMC3

#NotMyDante

Attached: Featuring Dante too.jpg (378x485, 65K)

>No, I'm saying faggots exists in this fanbase before 5 and it coming out doesn't make them disappear
All your threads have been faggot shit and memes though buddy, guess your game has nothing else solid going for it lul
>Making up stories now are we.
It literally opened less than dmc4, it literally currently sits less than DmC at 2.1, these are all facts you delusional retard, flop. And you know it, that's why you're still this invested, beyond triggered.
>buzzwords buzzwords and more buzzwords
Omg fastest selling, still sits below DmC, still failed to top 4's opening. Sells still completely fail off the map after the initial announcement, at this rate on a rerelease can save it

Attached: xUrKfBW.png (857x589, 223K)

>Wait, if I stab myself with this sword I can unlock a new Devil Trigger!
>That does nothing and I get beat anyway.
K I N O
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Joker
>Erdrick
>Dante
3 FUCKING SWORDFIGHTERS OUT OF 5 HOLY SHIT WHAT A GREAT ROSTER OF DLC CHARACTERS THE FIGHTERS PASS SURE WAS WORTH IT

>We'll never get subtle cool cutscenes like this again.
Honestly it's my favourite DMC cutscene. Just a simple way of showing Dantes walking the same path as his father.

Attached: 5475444.gif (500x370, 1.95M)

we get it,Nero.

>THE FIGHTERS PASS SURE WAS WORTH IT
yep, it sure was

Attached: faust.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>he thinks edrick is in
>he thinks dante wont use anything but a sword for half his moves

Attached: 1558367462307.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

No thanks, keep this faggot out of smash please and thanks

>edrick
Fucking who?

Literally no one cares about dmc bro, stay in forgotten zone and fuck off to >>/vg/ where you belong.

>DMC2 Dante
>Bad

Literally the only redeemable thing about that trainwreck.

Attached: d70xpso-3bd0eb20-cb68-481b-bc35-82197c60ca55.jpg (2500x1024, 235K)

A Dragon Quest hero is in whether you like it or not

Why was DMC1 Dante's face so orange?

I doubt hes in the first season pass

#They'reAllOurDantesWhetherYouLikeItOrNot

Attached: CeaseIt.png (464x476, 395K)

Dante can't get in. That's Monster Hunter's spot

Because you have a shitty display.

Nice dress, fag

This, 11 mil vs couldn't even open bigger than the previous game. That's monster hunter's slot 100% if Leon couldn't get in when RE2 grossed more than Dmc, Dante's out of luck.

> t. vergil

>All your threads have been faggot shit and memes though buddy, guess your game has nothing else solid going for it lul
There gave been threads about a Sparda game, there have been discussion on the goods and good bass of the game, there have been a lot of talks about the gameplay, but it looks all of this doesn't matter because of some fags where there too.
>It literally opened less than dmc4, it literally currently sits less than DmC at 2.1
Why are you making up things up, this is getting tiresome and is just turning into shitposting at this point. Doesn't matter anyways I got my game with the Dante I want, and you have you're soulless GoW game, I don't see why should we fight if we all got what we want. And keep telling yourself that it's a flop cause if anything you're the one who is triggered, I'm not the one brings up sales, or stories that are irrelevant, I was just trying to discuss the games
>buzzwords buzzwords and more buzzwords
There are no buzzwords in that statement but okay

>dmc ISN'T relevant anymore
emo circlejerkers talk dmcv non stop but for the rest of people it was just one more AAA title, forgotten literally the same month it came out because sekiro actually got attention

I draw the line where I please. Deal with it.

Attached: 1558864681331.png (615x639, 392K)

Who are you quoting? And Sekiro is also yet another AAA title that's forgotten in the same month it released because that what all normies do finish and ditch

>theres been threads about a sparda game
lmao literally all threads that went nowhere and either died or ultimately turned into the same faggotry every other dmc thread turns into. Besides nobody wants a Sparda game, if Dante can't even sell DMC5, a Sparda game would be lucky to open at 1 mil. Literally no one cares about Sparda. You're just asking for your series to be an even bigger flop with that shit.
>you are a fucking liar how dare you post numbers my game ain't a flop stop it
kek, sits at 2.1 below 3 other DMC titles including the reboot and is already on sale, and since most DMC games make most of their sales initially don't count on it making much more than that, and unlike previous titles, this one doesn't have the hope of DLC to boost it's numbers since Capcom quite literally and stupidly announced no further support within the same month it was released SO DUMB, so sorry.

Attached: 344333.png (936x692, 240K)

Sekiro peaked higher than DMC5 on steam, it also opened bigger, sold more, it also lasted longer on both steam and twitch while DMC5 died 2 days after release.

user in case you forgot
that's his fucking nephew

Attached: 1558338188769.png (464x437, 146K)

Neutral is Style changing. Works like Monado but in 4 directions and instead of holding the direction, the moment you tilt it he instantly changes (allowing to you hold B and simply rotate the stick for TRICKSWORROYGUNSLINGER).

Much like how Joker borrowed some animations, Dante borrows rainstorm from Joker.

>another Capcom rep
>it's not even Phoenix Wright

Attached: don't.jpg (284x387, 8K)

Attached: nero.png (339x135, 74K)

Shoulda been sir Arthur.

To be fair, Trish is modeled after Dante's mom. DMC clearly loves incest

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 43346363.jpg (260x391, 12K)

>this thread pops up
>game is on sale for 40 bucks on stea,
ok, I'll buy it now.

Why would million stab be his neutral special and not a follow up move to his Stinger and/or a rapid jab option? Pop Shredder would be good.

This post sends the Erdrickfags and Stevefags into a seething froth!

>only special moves exist
>what is Megaman

>lmao literally all threads that went nowhere and either died or ultimately turned into the same faggotry every other dmc thread turns into
Nice made up delusions you got there
>Besides nobody wants a Sparda game, if Dante can't even sell DMC5, a Sparda game would be lucky to open at 1 mil. Literally no one cares about Sparda. You're just asking for your series to be an even bigger flop with that shit.
>a character is what makes a games sell
That's not even what I am saying, I was just saying that there is discussion about the games unlike the meaningless lore talk GoW gets. And I don't give a shit about sales I just want good games, if sales equal a good game to you than you're an idiot
>you are a fucking liar how dare you post numbers my game ain't a flop stop it
It certainly isn't a flop though, the fans got their series back and there will be a sequel that'll continue on the genre, while GoW abandoned it and become another Souls inspired ActionRPG

Capcom has a gajillion good potential reps with a decent Nintendo history, it's a pity most of them are not popular enough these days.

Gotta keep it in the family.

Attached: 1548023954365.jpg (420x340, 12K)

>dante eyes trish naked body up and down and makes a lewd comment
Fucking spardas and incest

>Normies played the popular game, died a bunch of times for the hardcore maymay and streamed it to be part of the cool kids
Is this suppose to prove me wrong?

That's because Capcom only knows how to milk pillar franchises anymore, and we celebrate it. Arthur himself is as old as Mario, older than Castlevania too.

DMC1 is literally his best design.

Bayonetta is as much about switching your weapons as DMC is, but she only uses her pistols in Smash.

>Nice made up delusions you got there
He's insisting dmc threads aren't all fag shit LMAO, please we've been dealing with your shit since announcement, who are you fooling.
>That's not even what I am saying, I was just saying that there is discussion about the games unlike the meaningless lore talk GoW gets. And I don't give a shit about sales I just want good games, if sales equal a good game to you than you're an idiot
Discussions about characters, lore, and general theorizing of plot points in GoW/Sekiro = bad. Talking about which husbando you want to breed you = good
>but the fans!
Still a flop

why would you want dante in a game for babies

His series was made for literal manchildren, though.

Joker already stole his gimmick.
At least suggest Nu-Nero with his replaceable arm

>He's insisting dmc threads aren't all fag shit LMAO
Well there aren't ALL fag shit, as proof we have seen in previous threads and this one, yes there are fags here and there but to paint this delusion to the extreme is rediclous
>Discussions about characters, lore, and general theorizing of plot points in GoW/Sekiro = bad. Talking about which husbando you want to breed you = good
I don't care what some fag thinks of how the characters look or what they want, I just want my game discussion which I get from time to time, Lore discussion is a videogame doesn't matter much to me since it isn't appealing to me, it's best if things are left mysterious
>Still a flop
It isn't, and it doesn't matter either since I'm still getting more of what I want

epic

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e190507b.html

>Devil May Cry 5 (for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC) targeted overseas markets and also performed strongly, backed by consistent demand.

It's such a flop that Capcom mentioned it performed strongly in their financial report. Please continue with your strawman. Also you're comparing sales of a game that only came out in March to lifetime sales.

>Well there aren't ALL fag shit, as proof we have seen in previous threads and this one, yes there are fags here and there but to paint this delusion to the extreme is rediclous
This thread would infact be dead without your autism. DMC threads literally are just samefagging nonsense, again, no one cares but the select few of you fags who refuse to realize it's dead.
>I don't care what some fag thinks of how the characters look or what they want, I just want my game discussion
But that doesn't happen, when you're not posting faget shit, you're characterfag arguing. That is your fanbase and all your threads, lul
>It isn't, and it doesn't matter either since I'm still getting more of what I want
That's nice, still flop tho

Go to bed tameem

Itsuno said that Dante was not in because he wasn't on a Nintendo console, implying that while not impossible, the agreement hadn't been made by the time the first DLC pack was decided.

Yes, the DMC1 port has been announced and yes, Dante CAN be in Smash now, but is not in the first Fighters Pass pack.
He's not in, but might be a strong contender in the future.

Yet every time Monster Hunter and RE hit another milestone they announced it, yet all we get are buzzwords like "performed well", "great", "strong" for DMC5 instead of actual numbers from the initial boast HA, flop.

>This thread would infact be dead without your autism. DMC threads literally are just samefagging nonsense, again, no one cares but the select few of you fags who refuse to realize it's dead.
I'm not always on DMC threads you know, me arguing with you for this past time is my first discussion since release.
>But that doesn't happen, when you're not posting faget shit
I'm not a faggot nor do I interfere with that shit
>you're characterfag arguing. That is your fanbase and all your threads, lul
No, I'm just pissing you off because I keep seeing you on DMC threads with your autism, so I decided to have my fun
>That's nice, still flop tho
Whatever helps you, I still won

yahoo

Attached: D14F49D0-8AFF-4182-9264-9EBE53E22159.jpg (547x642, 22K)

>I'm not always on DMC threads you know, me arguing with you for this past time is my first discussion since release.
You literally are, all hours
>I'm not a faggot nor do I interfere with that shit
Sure
>No, I'm just pissing you off because I keep seeing you on DMC threads with your autism, so I decided to have my fun
You're pissing me off, by failing every single one of your arguements, kek.
>Whatever helps you, I still won
A game not flopping because it personally made you happy, is not winning, and it certainly doesn't make it not a flop. The fact that you're here arguing like a rabid faget instead of playing your beloved, tells me enough you enjoy defending the honor of your flop over actually playing it, lul

>dmc5 isn't a dead gam-
It was practically on life support by the second month.

Attached: 9080-90.png (1973x775, 590K)

>You literally are, all hours
I was just unbanned yesterday though So I don't know what you're talking about, and you're also doing exactly what I'm doing non stop arguing with me
>You're pissing me off, by failing every single one of your arguements, kek.
Well, the good thing is that it's working and that you are pissed, I don't know why are you arguing with me when I like GoW too
>flop, flop, flopping flop, flop
Sheesh, does the game live in your head rent free? Capcom says it's pleased with it unlike DmC, so am I and so I won

>Well, the good thing is that it's working and that you are pissed, I don't know why are you arguing with me when I like GoW too
I'm perfectly fine, don't see why i'd be pissed when GoW won.
>Sheesh, does the game live in your head rent free? Capcom says it's pleased with it unlike DmC, so am I and so I won
Except they were pleased with DmC, and comment on that fact on the regular, Matt not too long ago just talked about being interested in revisiting DmC2 if NT was interested so kek
2k in the second month lmao

>Dante
>Doomguy
>Simon
>Pac-Man

I want to see them go on a tear together.

Attached: pac dab.png (323x378, 99K)

Already too many capcom reps

I'd be completely fine with DMC 1 Dante

>Down Special = Switching between Alastor and Ifrit
>Neutral Special = Either Guns or Lightning/Meteor
>Side Special = Round Trip/Inferno
>Up Special = Vortex/Rolling Blaze
>Jab = Alastor and Ifrit combos from the game including pause combos for Alastor and chargable hits for Ifrit
>Side Tilt = Stinger/Kick 13
>Up Tilt = High Time/Magma Blaze
>Down Tilt = Helm Splitter/Killer Bee
>Final Smash = Sparda DT Dragon
>Taunts = devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Taunt
>Alt Colours = Original Red, Vergil Blue, Sparda Purple, Nero Red/Blue, Order of The Sword White, Donte Brown, V Black

Attached: Dante.png (193x261, 49K)

>I'm perfectly fine, don't see why i'd be pissed when GoW won.
Dunno what you're talking about, since I literally have the game too, I just wish it could've been more like the older games though
>Except they were pleased with DmC, and comment on that fact on the regular, Matt not too long ago just talked about being interested in revisiting DmC2 if NT was interested so kek
ign.com/articles/2013/04/18/capcom-halves-forecast-blames-excessive-outsourcing
>Three reasons were given for the disappointing sales: a "delayed response to the expanding digital contents market"; "insufficient coordination between the marketing and the game development divisions in overseas markets"; and, most interestingly, a "decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing".
They don't seem pleased here

Good

>2013
Kek, here's the present.
allgamers.com/article/7598/capcom-would-love-for-a-dmc-devil-may-cry-2-to-happen
>I really wanted to make a DmC: Devil May Cry 2, after the first one,” Itsuno told VG247 at the Tokyo Game Show. “I was really pumped up to do it, and then that didn’t happen. So… when it came time to make a new game, we said, alright, let’s make Devil May Cry 5.

>“We had these people that didn’t work on DmC and people that did. Because we had these two sides mixing, it was like alright, we’re going to make Devil May Cry 5 – it’s not going to be a sequel to DmC, but we definitely want to do what we can to take what we learned from that game too.”

And we can certainly see that influence clear as day, mansion looks straight out of DmC. Nero literally has Donte's uppercut move from Donte's gauntlets. Vergil's doppleganger. Hmmmm I wonder where part of V's design and his whole cane schtick came from.
>hates DmC, yet comments positively on it regularly and directly used influence from it in DMC5
I don't even like the game myself, but find it funny that you fags are still so delusional about their feelings towards it and it's obvious impact on DMC5.

Attached: xhsn0r0qg7131 (1).jpg (960x540, 72K)

>goes stright to post launch shitppsting
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You're not That delusional are you?
I'm not even bothering with you since it's obvious you're trying way too hard, and here you go bro Vergil with a cane

Attached: 01 (64).jpg (2386x3482, 1.02M)

Not to mentioned they had to adjust their sales expectation twice. So yeah, totally “pleased”

I'm not sure they choose it based on sheer numbers though, even though Monster Hunter sold better, is there a single character that can even rival Dante's levels of iconic?

>dante
>iconic
uwotm8, not even the face of the "character action" genre, that's Kratos. Dante can't even have his own solo games anymore LOL.

>So basically what you're saying is that your bullshit threads were always gay shit even before release? nice fanbase, testament to how shit the game and it's depth actually is, it's a meme. Nothing stands out about DMC5 buddy, it's a subpar hacker that failed to even beat DmC or open bigger than DMC4, FLOP. It's gameplay forgotten about literally 3 days after it came out, it dropped faster on both twitch and steam than any other big AAA release that came out. It did nothing new, and nobody cared enough to replay it more than once, meanwhile GoW made gamers want to explore ever crevice, and fight every optional boss, keep coping though.
You don't even trying aren't you?

Attached: 1507086310459.png (625x626, 40K)

When did literal faggots latch on to dmc

FLOP

Still believing the shitty PR lel
you're pathetic reboot fag

>seething this hard
I don't even get why you're so caught up on DmC, what your itsuno fag did to Vergil is infinitely worse than reboot donte.
>donte said fuck you oh the humanity
>vergil has a faget emo twink split personality, so based
KEK, dmcfags, you know, you're so obsessed with hating DmC, I think you secretly love it, no one seethes this much over a 6 year old game, still.

Factually incorrect

DMC3 Dante
>Marvel vs. Capcom 3
>Marvel vs. Capcom: Ifninite
>Puzzle Fighter 2017

DMC1 Dante
>Viewtiful Joe 1
>Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
>Project x Zone
>Project x Zone 2
>Sengoku Basara
>Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate (Palico armor)
>Devil May Cry anime (eventually became canon)
>Monster Hunter: World

>its just pr
Cope
>admits to not liking the game
>YOU reboot fag
Delusional. Guess the fact it outsold most of your series and your newest one failed to outsell it's lifetime (as you originally claimed it did) really got to you, sad! DmC2 is on the horizon it would appear.

>I don't even get why you're so caught up on DmC, what your itsuno fag did to Vergil is infinitely worse than reboot donte.
>KEK, dmcfags, you know, you're so obsessed with hating DmC, I think you secretly love it, no one seethes this much over a 6 year old game, still.
Nice deflection dude. Did you run out of excuses to post your shit opinion?

>Sengoku Basara
lmao, thanks for making me remember Dante Masamune with SIX alastors

>they use subhuman for his trailer
I'm scared bros

Attached: 1532654142851.jpg (249x250, 6K)

i would fucking love this

Attached: 1548782975188.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Wha?? you mean how easy it is to bait fags who are triggered by their flopped game and that it failed to outsell a reboot, and died within it's second month? You should enjoy this, it keeps your irrelevant game somehow relevant. Otherwise you'd sink down the catalog page as usual.

>Game is on sale
>Yea Forums goes straight into shitposting mode

Really activates your almonds

Attached: 1552582919158.jpg (448x560, 47K)

>But it's not PR itsuno really really loves DmC
You like bringing it up so much it sounds like you love donte a little too much.
>sales
lel

>failed to outsell a reboot
Ohnononono bros he's getting delusional

>comparing lifetime sales for a game thats been out for 2 months to a game that has been out for years that also has a definitive edition

Keep it coming buddy

>bait
shouldn't you be playing your favorite game right now instead of baiting?

>that it failed to outsell a reboot
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: why sell millions when you can sell thousands.png (597x870, 611K)

>you love donte too much
I don't like him at all, he's as cringe as the characters in your main series is. I do however enjoy the effect he has on you. He instantly turns that whole face red. I love it. You afraid now that 5 has flopped ol punk boy gonna come back. I hope so, great content for Yea Forums

>tfw no SB 5

Life is suffering

I know this is fake and all but but that is a horrible render.

I kinda want a composite Dante with his 1 design but weapons and abilities taken from every version.

Personally I'm tired of seeing it. I'd rather have either 1 or 5's design. If Sakurai was a mad man we'd get both.

You're pretty sad if you spend all your time arguing about a game you don't even like. Only retards,like you, think the reboot will ever come back.

What stage?
Which 8 songs?
Who else shows up?
What's his coolest move?
How OP is he?

Attached: IMG_20190331_233035.png (800x456, 441K)

>GARBAGE!
>POOR SALES!
>ZERO PLAYERS!
>REBOOT PREVAILS!

>HAVING A DARK TIME!

or

>ALL OF THESE FLOPS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

KEK, we won't remix subhuman, because it's shit.

Attached: 876799i.png (841x473, 190K)

>Mallet Island
>the songs they used as DLC for DMC5
>Nelo Angelo?
>Dance macabre (or maybe air raid)
>as OP as Bayo

>>Sales in 5 years vs in 2 month
LUL

Attached: 8qE9p_qIKco.jpg (640x548, 92K)

We all know DMC4 Dante is the best design

What's your favorite dmc song bait kun? clearly you know about them

>teminnygroo roof
>Vergil Battle 2
Lock and Load
Ultra Violet
Devils Never Cry
Time Has Come
Sworn Through Swords
Devil Trigger
Shoot The Works
>Nero assist, Vergil shows up for the jackpot final smash
>either acid rain, vortex, pandora beyblade, or full throttle, depending on which dante they use
>yes he's OP

not bad considering you are comparing a lifetime sales plus bundles vs one that came out 2 months ago. Come back in 5 years with the DMC5 figures and we'll see if it outdid the reboot.

Attached: 1554862611623.jpg (2510x1412, 1.68M)

Good time to dump this

Attached: 1405833230178.jpg (800x1234, 336K)

this takes me back

hobo design is literally the best version of him

Attached: 1405833292229.jpg (800x1225, 387K)

Attached: 1405833992000.jpg (800x1262, 355K)

Not in a million years!

Attached: 1405834110975.jpg (800x1230, 307K)

dis

Attached: 1405834271249.jpg (800x1233, 334K)

It hadn't even been out for 1 month when the numbers were posted

>that it failed to outsell a reboot

The reboot struggled to reach 1mil in the 1st year, it's already outsold it.

It's ok, 5 isn't going to make much more than that, especially after announcing no further plans.

Attached: 1405834353113.jpg (800x1241, 369K)

Attached: 1405834456781.jpg (800x1244, 224K)

>a game that fanboys desperately tried to sabotage and review bomb but failed to impact it in the long run had a rough initial launch
Color me fucking shocked

i liked uncle Dante in dmc4.

>Jackpot FS
Fuck that slipped me

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-003332_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 330K)

>still believing pr lies
SAD

It doesn't matter, Dante has enough moves to make up like three different movesets, maybe more if you get really creative, also Joker gimmick is literally just limit bar but with buff instead, they can work his devil trigger in other ways.

Attached: 1405834608385.jpg (800x1234, 214K)

sorry bro. maybe next time

Attached: doom.jpg (970x693, 433K)

Like I said come back in 5 years, or if they anounce a new title. You seem to enjoy taking part in this discussion, surely it won't be a problem would it?

I always forget that Pac-man literally devours souls.

The fans didn't like it and it failed, simple as that, and they had every reason to hate on it

>too many capcom reps
No such thing

He probably will

People are too easily forgetting how protective of leaks Square Enix actually is and it’s bizarre how long they supposedly leaked Erdrick for almost a fucking year, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there actually wasn’t one this entire time and Dante gets in

>what your itsuno fag did to Vergil is infinitely worse than reboot donte.
Vergil doesn't matter and only power autist weebs like him, so I don't care

>demon master chief
That's gonna be a "no" from exactly everyone involved in his franchise and anyone who respects him to keep him away from anything without blood and guts

Attached: 20190417_112525.jpg (328x360, 37K)

>fans didn't like it
>it failed
>critically acclaimed
>outsold the majority of dmc games
kek, literally the only fags who hated it was the boomer fags upset that their boomer was changed. Everyone else didn't give a fuck and loved it. Your smear campaign failed.

Attached: 3099033490.png (1257x831, 225K)

>Dante
>Doomguy
>Simon and Richter
>Pac-Man
>Kirby

Kirby's there just because he's technically holy

as sad as I was about the potential for the reboot to overtake the mainline series with that game, it wasn't really that bad. Pretty forgettable aside from some of the level designs and Bob Barbas, but not bad. Just a step down gameplay-wise from 4 and even 3. Also the characters just weren't nearly as fun.

that being said the time period before release was probably the most fun I've ever had on this board.

I have no idea what's happening in that gif. You have shit taste. Dante 1 is worst dante (okay second worse after dante2)

>demon master chief
BITCH. DOOM CAME FIRST AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT.

Attached: D4juh1QW0AA1T0e.jpg (1136x1200, 246K)

I don't get this image? he's still not relevant enough lol. If anything how quickly 5 died is further proof.

If it was such a success, why is there no DmC2?
>inb4 DMC5 is literally DmC2!

samefag

K? People dont give a nearly as much as a fuck about demon chief than actual chief. Maybe wait until eternal then MAYBE if halo infinite is a boring slog of an open world people will kinda notice him

Got disproven and yet he keeps bringing it up lol.

>it failed
capcom even said it failed, only retards liked the reboot

>critically acclaimed
Doesn't really matter since most were normies who didn't like the series, and as it seemed it didn't help that it failed to reach it's goal
And it only took years to do so, with many discounts. how fascinating
>literally the only fags who hated it was the boomer fags upset that their boomer was changed
You're pethatic, the game ran in 30FPs, had Nero's gameplay mixed with Dante's but done worse, and the story barely being better than DMC3. All these things led to it to be an desirable reboot
>Everyone else didn't give a fuck and loved it. Your smear campaign failed.
Well, DMC is back while NT is now part of Microshaft, so I'd say the smear campaign worked pretty well

Most likely issues with Ninja Theory themselves, because Itsuno was on board to make a DmC2 before he ever considered DMC5, they had both people who worked on DmC and the main series in their team, and they still seem to be open. But do not want to without NT being involved.

Who fucking cares about smash

>story barely being better than DMC3
you can't be serious, 2's non story is better than whatever the fuck DmC was trying to be

user, I'm saying that DmC's story is barely better than DMC3's

But which one? DMC4 Dante's my favorite, DMC1 should be his alt.

All of these boomers inside of my head
Mowing their lawns as my eyes turn red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang bang bang - Pull my Devil Trigger.

Attached: bd.png (1876x1200, 123K)

>Doesn't really matter since most were normies who didn't like the series, and as it seemed it didn't help that it failed to reach it's goal
Muh normies cope, great tactic to dismiss the fact it was a acclaimed, period and a lot of people liked it whether you like it or not. Your opinions hold no more weight than there's.
>>outsold the majority of dmc games
And hey look! DMC5 is already on sale, AGAIN after it was just on sale last month. Your point? still outsold the majority of DMC titles, stop the cope.
>You're pethatic, the game ran in 30FPs, had Nero's gameplay mixed with Dante's but done worse, and the story barely being better than DMC3. All these things led to it to be an desirable reboot
You're implying that any of the DMC stories were actually good, they weren't.
>Well, DMC is back while NT is now part of Microshaft, so I'd say the smear campaign worked pretty well
Doesn't seem that way since
>dmc5 failed to surpass it
>capcom conveniently stopped releasing numbers when they did so easily for MH and RE
>literally a month didn't past before they already announced development was over
>no dlc which even the reboot got
>it's sales literally vanished off the face of the earth after Sekiro dropped
>did worse than 4 in Japan
>opened worse than dmc4
It ain't looking good friend.

Stay delusional

Attached: 392CB522-02FA-4A81-BD80-A4E6020C5AA9.jpg (1024x723, 95K)

Fag

See

See

i love monster energy drinking boomer dante, though.

It literally dropped from majority of sales charts, died on steam and all other platforms fairly fast. It's cute that you think it's hitting bigger numbers than it already has. No 5, made most of it's sales the first month, sorry kid. Only a rerelease will boost it.

Yet Link's default outfit in SSBU is the BotW redesign, which ditched most of the iconic features of Link (green tunic, pointy hat)

Attached: 1553883314688.jpg (435x338, 47K)

>great tactic to dismiss the fact it was a acclaimed
So acclaimed it failed to gain enough fans for it to continue.
>DMC5 is already on sale, AGAIN after it was just on sale last month. Your point? still outsold the majority of DMC titles, stop the cope.
Why are you so asshurt and wasting your time here? The game will continue while DmC will be just another failed reboot
>You're implying that any of the DMC stories were actually good, they weren't.
You're ignoring the gameplay issues, good to know all you can think of is story
>dmc5 failed to surpass it
It did surpass it, now cope, seethe etc

Stop feeding the retard. He doesn't listen to facts and logic.

Always

Attached: TN6J3xB.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Do you really think we want or need another gunslinger?

Attached: 1558906803517.png (720x540, 264K)

>Capcom happy with it's results
>nonono it did bad
seethe more

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: giphy (1).gif (256x192, 482K)

Yes, Dante is cool and has style

>So acclaimed it failed to gain enough fans for it to continue.
Except more people bought it, and look at you, talking about a 6 year old game more than your current one, kek
>Why are you so asshurt and wasting your time here? The game will continue while DmC will be just another failed reboot
You seem to think I care about DmC lol, i'm just reminding you your flop is a flop, and you can't cast stones when you are a flop
>You're ignoring the gameplay issues, good to know all you can think of is story
Kek, if we were going to discuss gameplay issues and design we'll be here all day. Sandbag fucking enemies, not to mention one of the very reasons 5 died so fast was because of in addition to having braindead sandbag AI it started on the easiest difficulty and most people only cared enough to beat the game once. As it has neither the diversity from a gameplay, scenic or story standpoint it didn't warrant people wanting to play through it again. Just for some increased difficulty, lul
>It did surpass it, now cope, seethe etc
It didn't though, it's literally below it.

More than we need you, box boy
Or any indie for that matter

Reuben also said Itsuno nearly resigned after Capcom's brilliant idea of outsourcing their projects so this "Itsuno wanted to make DmC2" flip flops every now and then. Regardless, we have DMC5 and NT is now bought by Microsoft so the only way it's ever gonna happen is if they convince Microsoft, and it most likely will be an xbone exclusive IF it ever happens.

>You seem to think I care about DmC
>brings up DmC all the time for no reason
>LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE
Shouldn't you be posting your husbando donte on /y/?

Keep seething GoWfag,people only played Nu Gow because it looked like The Last of Us and had the GoW IP,took a decade for them to understand something other than mashing square,your game is shit and so are you

Go back to Smash 64. How many anime-looking pretty boys are there? None?
Now which character would fit better there, Dante or Steve?
Face it, you don't know what's best for Smash

Attached: 1558899383326.jpg (271x186, 6K)

These sales figures were posted literally less than a month from release, keep coping

>dmcfags bring up reboot all the time no prob
>someone brings up reboot to trigger them
>WHY YOU ALWAYS BRING DmC UP

>im fine shut up i keep replying and autistically going into every DMC thread to shit on it im totally fine
Get past Cerberus

Keep hoping. You need it because nobody buying it.

Fuck off with the capcom characters

YOU don't know what's best for Smash, seethy Stevie. Space Invaders has done more for the industry than Minecraft could ever HOPE to achieve.
Shouldn't you be harassing that bird and bear right about now?

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

They bought GoW because it was an excellent game, and GOTY, yours is forgotten. Nice writing, interesting norse mythology and actually aesthetic and beautifully crafted settings > your shit blood tree

>dmcfags bring up reboot all the time no prob
It's only natural to talk about the previous failed entry, and how much the devs have learned from it
>someone brings up reboot to trigger them
No one is triggred, you're just posting numbers that don't matter to fans, and the DmC bogeyman is dead since can't be another one

clap your hands

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Sbeve doesn't belong anywhere except his game. I'm convinced the only people that want him in are trolls

Attached: 1558898666394.jpg (591x960, 46K)

>uppercut
>thats totally Dontes thing
Get help
>doppelganger
Added as fanservice to DmC fags and because Vergil without Beowulf and Force Edge is kinda dull so they needed to add another style,nevertheless Doppelganger was a style for Dante in DMC 3 so yeah,shove it up your ass because you have the big gay

>bring up reboot all the time no prob
You're legit the only person who brings it up in normal dmc threads when you want to troll.

Good job user
You have changed your tactics from being a Nerofag, to a GoW nigger, and now a DmC autist. Really impressive I'd say
I know I pissed you off alot, but there is no need to continue this never ending shitflinging
And you can scream Flop all day doesn't, matter at all since your words don't mean anything, and that DMC is back and here to stay
And good for on using the sandbag enemies meme, totally original

I'd rather have either Phoenix, Amaterasu, Jill or Chun Li as a new Capcom character. Am I fucked?

Attached: I_like_em_chunkeh.gif (200x126, 716K)

Space Invaders get an assist trophy. Wii Fit gets a character. Do you really think it's based on contribution?
Besides, Minecraft created a new genre. Space Invaders is only famous because the devs were shitty and their bloated code lagged the system.
>Shouldn't you be harassing that bird and bear right about now?
Who?

Attached: 1557590160803.gif (601x338, 1.71M)

>joker
>swordfighter

LMAO this cope, your whole launch of this game centered around wanting to btfo the reboot and you consistently made threads about it.
>DURR RIP REBOOT
>Tameme btfo
>dontefags btfo
You're obsessed with the reboot, but for some reason get triggered when other people bring it up. I'm starting to believe dmcfags actually are retarded and autistic.

THE ONLY INEVITABILITIES IN LIFE ARE STEVE SMASH PASSES

Attached: 1558679339848.png (1085x822, 445K)

Still seething, Tameem?

It's not hard to trigger your autistic fanbase with the obvious buzzwords that instantly turn you into a seething autist for an entire thread kek you act as if we haven't endured your autistic fanbase since launch enough to know you. You can scream DMC is back all you like, doesn't change the fact isa flop my boy.

this
steve's far more likely at this point

>his words mean nothing
But you helped him ruin threads for the past two days going back and forth for hours.

Attached: Dante.png (1045x2584, 1.06M)

>cartoony character with gimmicky moves
>doesn't belong in smash
But Dante fits better to you? Do you want Goku too? What a dumb opinion

Attached: 1557426743245.png (589x713, 376K)

>It's not hard to trigger your autistic fanbase with the obvious buzzwords that instantly turn you into a seething autist for an entire thread kek you act as if we haven't endured your autistic fanbase since launch enough to know you
They might be autist, but they're my autists, and it's a good thing since they helped keep DMC the way it should be instead becoming a hollow shell of it's former self like some games, kek
>You can scream DMC is back all you like, doesn't change the fact isa flop my boy.
You can cut the shitposting now, it's obvious. The series will continue so it's barely a flop in that that sense

>marketed by Sony to hell and back
>more generic garbage
>beautiful and masterfully crafted
Fuck off Cory,your game will never have as much depth as even DMC 2

KEK
Idunno Tameem is probably somewhere happy that after getting attacked because he triggered dmcfags with his dante gay skit shit, 5 went on to flop.

People only bring up the reboot when fags like you make bait threads . No one has brought up the reboot in any threads for a long time until you bring it up. And you keep mentioning the same things over and over again because you're obsessed with dmc fans enjoying their threads.

Lies on top of lies on top of lies on top of lies. Next you're going to tell me you weren't shitposting about Sekiro during it's launch. I know your fanbase boy, you can't lie to me.

>says fanbase is gay
>is a homo himself
nice dontefag

To be fair, I made this thread pop. Check out your other one. Like 75 replies and only 15 unique posters. I make your game not dead, for a very brief moment in time.

Just because you like shitposting in dmc threads doesn't mean other people do it too.

>a pellet gun justifies real guns
You're a real mental gymnist, OP

Attached: 1552570570050.jpg (1528x1699, 470K)

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002241.png (500x522, 64K)

>Next you're going to tell me you weren't shitposting about Sekiro during it's launch.
No one was shitposting Sekiro, but shitposters themselves, and cool that you ignore how some spider-manfag was shitposting on DMC threads, and the kingdom hearts autist and the FF autist and Ninja Gaiden autist and even some Sekirofags. There was always some fag that needed to shitpost the fanbase they were part of was irrelevant

Attached: 87324573446234.jpg (500x568, 71K)

oh so you were the one spamming DMC5 vs Sekiro threads for months. What a sad existence

Having one DMC thread a day is good enough you retarded faget.

You are aware that this is a Smash thread, right?

Fantastic counter-argument. Now I'm sure your opinion on Steve isn't purely formed by your dislike of Steve posters.

I never made a Sekiro thread in my life lil nigga. But just so we're all clear. Kratos STOMPS Dante. And Kratos should be in Smash over that weeb. The Dmc fanbase would be absolutely detrimental to the Smash base with your nact for being autistic manchildren. Fuck out of Smash, and go back to twitter and whine some more to all capcom reps, their parents, their cousins, their sisters, their dog their gardener for Vergil dlc.

Damn you right, no what it ain't dead.

>reuben already voices ken in there
>hey reuben you dont mind voicing some more lines right?
imagine

You know what, yes, it pretty much fucking is based on contribution in this case.
Nintendo literally started its video game career like many other video game companies did: by kissing the ground Space Invaders walked on by making their own knockoff of it. In fact, they did it TWICE.
blog.beforemario.com/2013/01/nintendo-space-fever-1979.html
blog.beforemario.com/2012/08/nintendo-sf-hisplitter-sf-1979.html

Attached: 220px-Color_Space_Fever_arcade_flyer_Nintendo.png (220x313, 78K)

what a sad existence

>autistic manchildren
so this is the gow fanbase huh

No thanks, this is Drew's chance to make his comeback as a teaser for Kamiya's 20th anniversary remake.

Attached: Dante&Trish.jpg (793x989, 204K)

Not feeding me yous after doing it for the whole thread, kek, edgy.

That isn't me lol, hi btw
No need to go on with this user, really just close this thread and let this shit go

Not Nintendo, Smash Bros. What characters get in is nearly random at this point. We can only hope they pick fun ones.
Do you really think Space Invaders is more deserving of a full character? What would it even do?

Attached: 1557381077865.png (720x540, 315K)