Has a vidya given you chicken pox?

Has a vidya given you chicken pox?
What was it?

Attached: Chicken_Pox.jpg (700x368, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-kVdCaczLE8
youtu.be/ORc6JMqt67g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think it was super mario kart on the snes when my cousins came over. fuckers got me good with that one.

The fucking end of FF:CC

yeah I’m a faggot but that was god damn fucked

Attached: 04F494F6-554A-4DC3-9482-30BECB237B6C.jpg (269x306, 16K)

my little brother gave me chicken pox when I was 5

~the ending of kingdom hearts gave me chicken pox and i squirmed in my seaty UwU~

No, I'm not such a weak faggot

little too on the nose, naming the image chicken pox too. but good effort on trying to make everyone go ">chicken pox" and post a reaction image. maybe next time

overwatch gave me hiv does that count

I didn't think any had given me chickenpox, but then the RE2 remake gave me shingles so idk. Maybe the original gave me chickenpox and I didn't realize.

My chicken pox scar is on my dick.

cringe

Every time
youtu.be/-kVdCaczLE8

How would this happen? Rub the game cartridges on sick kids and give 'em to unsuspecting enemies as gifts like the Conquistadors did to the Mayans?

=====================================
~.~ Everyone above this line got trolled hard ~.~
=====================================

youtu.be/ORc6JMqt67g

>

y-you can get it on your dick?
pics?

Attached: 1556551664614.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

W-what did your cousins do to you?

seethe

KYS retard

>Chicken Pox
Is this why so many people think that vaccinations are pointless? Do they not even know the difference between an avoidable affliction and a natural occurrence?

I just got off a 3 day for posting dick pics, but it's just a white scar on my cock. After so many years, you can barely tell it's there.

Attached: 1462645664421.jpg (250x250, 42K)

bloodborne

I think you mean ducky bumps

Never had chicken pox

I'm actually surprised he didn't pull it off, Yea Forums is normally extremely gullible

I thought you couldn't get shingles if you already got chickenpox

When I was below 13 it did. Now I can no longer get the goosebumps by playing a game.