APOGOZILE

APOGOZILE

Attached: 1427995704118.png (241x245, 131K)

Umm... Are you ok Todd?

I'm sorry you fucking suck dick

no

larianiggers love to shitpost
but they still don't have a single good game

and fallout and tes games become shittier as time goes on

>E3 almost here
>Toddposting increasing
Now I remember why I never leave this place

Only when my wife's son get gets his canvas bag, you fraud!

Todd I want my money back for fallout 4

I'm sorry I didn't pre order nuka dark Todd. Will you ever forgive me?

Im only sorry I trusted you again

You'll go to our official website and apply for a refund there.
Be sure to submit all your personal information there - credit card number, first and last name, DOB, etc.
In the meantime, you can download our Bethesda launcher if you haven't yet.
Or have you considered purchasing Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, PS3 or your mobile device?

Attached: toddtechsupport.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>apogozile

Sounds like some kinda new kaiju

You sound familiar how tall are you?

a̧̍͆̎̒̎ͭ͝p̊̔̀̋̈ͮ͌͘͡ỏ̶̀̕l̢ͩ̉͛̍̂̍ͭ͗̚͘o̴̶̿̋̃͜g̀ͣͬ́͠ĩ͊͒́z̸̉̊̉̉͡e̵̷̎̐͑͊̉ͨ̈́ ̵̡̐̑̔̈́ͦ͛t̢̛̀̓̒̚͡o͊̐̃͠ ̛͌̈́͐̈́ͤ͛̚u̡͒̾̍̆͌̈́͆̓́͜s̡ͯ͟͠

Attached: this guy.png (412x594, 476K)

I've been seeding Skyrim since 2011.

You must be mistaking me for somebody else.

Attached: 1528611863475.jpg (2008x2292, 1.71M)

Answer me little boy
Put that knife away you'll hurt yourself

i'm sorry Todd, will you forgive me if I play some Fallout 3?
my computer is too old for 4 and 76... i'm sorry Todd please accept 3

Fuck off 76 is shit

When we first started work an Fallout 76 three years ago, we knew you insufferable grognards wouki flip your shit. You've only been arguing about muttiplayer in our games for more than a decade, after all. Well, we finally fucking did it. And yet, after the B.E.T.A. and all of the gameplay footage that's come out, you stile cant wrap your minds around the concept of a muttiplayer

Fallout. You say your little youtube videos that it's a Rust clone, or that a fucking Battle Royal game, or some other internete bull shit. As someone who has been repeatedly called a liar, Todd thinks your videos are fucking hilarious.

But we know the truth, you too stupid to understand Fallout 76. If that simply refuse to accept it. When finally ran itself into the ground, we took Fallout and transformeditintothemostsuccessfulfranchiseof all time—and you little shit were kicking and screanrong the whole way. Every time we release a game, you ingrates shit all over it and cry that it's not a "true" RPG. But as soon as we release a newer game for you to bitch about, the previous game is a precious.

Whenever we start a new project, we like, ask ourselves, "What do the fans want?' Well, you dont know what the fuck you want and you never did. Fuck, that's okay. We're used to it. Because, face it: You're going to eat this shit up anyway, like you always do. So go ahead. May our game for 300 hours and then write a negative review claiming it has no content Make your memes about how many times we re-release Skyrimi, you'll fucking buy It again anyway. Accuse us of "raping the lore", even though you haven't actually played the original games. Just like In our games, you can do whatever you want and none of it will ever matter.

Weiwvnyou.

Bethesda Ganne Studios