Bring MediEvil back from the dead

>Bring MediEvil back from the dead.
>the remake is coming out on the same day as the next Call of Duty game.

Why must Sir Daniel suffer bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-231021_Twitter.jpg (1080x1466, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0PyVVt2XNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, it is canon that he dies the second he goes out to battle

I like to think even codtards won't buy this one
Also medievil fans and cod fans don't really overlap

Just gib us PC ports later down the line.

>remake
And nothing of value was lost when they made the game look like a saturday morning cartoon.

Didn't the same thing happen with Puppeteer? Released in the same week as GTAV and flopped hard.

>like a saturday morning cartoon.
That's literally describes the original, what the fuck are you even trying to imply?

Whatever it lools boring and shallow.
Boomers are often blinded by nostalgia

>Whatever it lools boring and shallow.
call of duty or medievil

Sir who?

They need to release it around then so they can bundle it with PS4s during Xmas.

Sony knows what they are doing

Both actually

Have you played the original at all?
The game was dark and atmospheric as fuck.

Well, no, I haven't actually played the original, but still!

I see very little crossover between the two audiences

Is Call of Duty really still such a juggernaut release that launching at the same time is suicide? Especially for such a different game?

each new CoD game is pushing at least 10mil units which shits all over most other notable franchises

>That's literally describes the original
It really doesn't. While the artstyle can be interpreted as much by some it was anything but a cartoon as it was very dark and twisted which I haven't seen at all in the remake which is basically Resurrection 2.0 as far as I can tell.

he may not have, but I did, and you are wrong; the original was really lighthearted in a lot of ways, the hall of heroes is basically nothing but snarky jokes between Dan and the ghosts; also the gargoyles at the start have a dry wit

the first weapon you get is an arm which can be used as a boomerang, there's the whole section with the ants and the pumpkin witch (go look it up if you don't remember)
the only dark part of the game was the graphics, and that's largely due to the poor draw distance being used in a clever way, but the designs were always pretty cartoony (barring the zombies in the first cutscene, but their ingame models are laughable in how they stiffly waddle about)
I mean, look at this, and you can see how close it is, it really does just feel like things were given more detail and the original designs are largely intact
youtube.com/watch?v=E0PyVVt2XNI

The new COD will bomb anyway because it has blacks in it

The nostalgia pandering will at the very least break even for them

Let's go, Dan.

Stop adding full stops to short greentext lines newfag.

>dark and atmospheric
>jump when you're under a roof that's too close
>goofy sound effect plays when you hit your head
Holy shit dude just fucking stop lying.