What video games have the villain become the hero and defeat and remove the original "good guy?"

What video games have the villain become the hero and defeat and remove the original "good guy?"

Attached: 2343636734.png (780x878, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XgUZbE4Dt0
youtube.com/watch?v=bVFnXKpiH5M
youtube.com/watch?v=esDZwNsKhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=zdlnp6PnLvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eren and Zeke are the bad guys

Mega Man Zero, sort of

t. Marleyan

Okay, possibly.
However the alternative is letting the rest of the world invade the island and murder millions of innocents so they're essentially working towards a motive that would allow their own species temporarily to live till old age and not no be able to bare children and prevent a mass genocide. Is that really so bad?

Attached: 0115-018.jpg (1066x1600, 343K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8XgUZbE4Dt0
Has a series as mainstream as AoT ever had such a controversial main character before?
Cant wait to see what anime watchers think of adult eren
Im an edgelord and I feel conflicted about him

Overlord

Souldmadness is kino and missed
Eren Jeager in the manga is pure chad.

Attached: 09.png (906x1300, 1.14M)

Golden Sun kinda. Turns out the thing you're initially trying to prevent is something that will save the world, and so you defy the deity who sent you on that quest in the first place and go along with the villain's plan.

When was the point where you realized Attack on Titan was going down the shitter

there are no good or bad guys in that world; just people trying to survive and further their own interest. If anything, Marley is the bad guy because they are greedy warmongers and only get away with it because they had the special titans

Attached: 1541718769731.jpg (450x570, 101K)

I still don't know what the fuck is going on in the manga, am i a brainlet?
Pls explain if you can

Is this still going?
Iirc the author planned for 20 volumes, what's the m,anga at now?

When Erin came back after being eaten. Should have stayed dead and not do any of this shitty titan mech stuff.

You mean Zeke, Eren is clearly manipulating him.

What even happened in this series? Everything I see about it sounds like there as so many twists and turns. I am curious but I am not spending time on watching anime over shitposting on this horrible website.

I actually just can't stand seeing gore and I am a vore fetishist so watching the show makes me too uncomfortable.

Attached: 1553741131145.png (893x498, 645K)

Drakengard 2.

Attached: Caim D2.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

remember how you always thought that there was something more to the titans and probably some force behind them? Turns out it was nazi germany

lots of shit. Its really obvious the artist just makes shit up as he goes
yeah i still read it

Attached: 1546821257549.jpg (546x562, 35K)

Well it starts out fairly "normal". Humans living within a gigantic circle of walls which protect them from giant brainless human-like beings that try to eat the humans within the walls. It seems like they're living in medieval times but as they start going out of their walls and explore they find out that there's a modern society out there and the titans are actually mutated humans and that's where it starts going downhill

>What video games have the villain become the hero and defeat and remove the original "good guy?"
>Hairy ape can't stop killing innocent peasants and child soldiers
What a hero

Attached: attack on titan.jpg (750x711, 101K)

Tekken series
youtube.com/watch?v=bVFnXKpiH5M

Eren is the good guy.

well.. here we go. big attack on titan spoilers for those that care
>humanity is locked within three layers of gigantic walls which protect them from titans
>titans are large humanoid creatures which hunts down and kill humans. they are dumb but do not reproduce and require food to live.
>humanity knows nothing about the outside world and consistently send out scout teams that just get slaughtered by the titans
>one day a very large titan without skin appears out of nowhere and kicks a hole in a side wall. titans spill in and eat everyone.
>another titan appears with thick armor and breaks a hole in the main wall forcing everyone to refuge to the next two walls etc.
>main character and friends join the scout team and main character (Eren) gets eaten
>he comes back as a titan. for some reason he can turn into a titan if he gets wounded (for example if he bites his hand)
>a female titan appears and they fight her. they discovered that she is one of the scout cadets that, like eren, could turn into a titan
>the walls protecting humanity have large titans inside of them
>another unusual titan appears and looks like a yeti. this one can speak
>another scout cadet turns into a titan
>the colossal titan and armored titan are titanshifters too and, you guessed it, were part of the scout cadet team
>they want to kidnap eren and bring him to their village
>the king inside the wall influenced everyones memory about the truth of the outside wall
>the coordinate titan is the only person that knows the truth but it gets inherited within the royal family
>eren's father steals it and gives it to eren, which is why eren can turn into a titan
>eren therefore has two titan powers, one of them being the coordinate
>eren's father left the secret of the outside world in a basement within the titan infested walls
>they kill the titans and block it off and enters the basement
this is basically where the anime is at this point

okay spoil the rest of the story so i dont have to read or watch any of this shit

not him but same sentiment.

>modern society out there
this part sounds cool actually, i like shit like that like that one horror movie about the amish village

manga spoilers ahead
>eren's father lived in a society outside the walls with a people called the "Marlyans"
>eren's father is an "Eldian" which unironically lives like jews did in germany during WW2. armbands and all
>long ago a godess named Ymir had 9 titan powers
>the eldian race has the potential to get turned into mindless titan. this was used to essentially take over the world
>after a while the titans alone weren't enough to deal with the rest of the world
>the king brings over his people to an isolated island, creates walls using titans and wipes their memories of the truth
>marley executes eldians by shipping them to the island and turning them into mindless titans
>eren's father is part of a secret revolution
>he gets caught and sent to the island but doesn't become mindless because a titanshifter saves him and gives him titan powers
>eren's father uses this power to inflitrate the walls and steal the founding titan which was passed down the royal family
>he hands both powers over to eren
>eren is the attack-on titan (literally the title: shingeki no kyojin.)
>marley sends titanshifters to the island to get the founding titan power (because the island has resources) but they fail
>timeskip
>eren and friends inflitrate marley and starts a war. stealing a titan power
>huge international scale conflict between eldians on the island and marley begins
>eren becomes a giant edgelord
>yeti titan from before is actually his brother with a royal bloodline
>together they will unite and complete the founding titan's power and use the wall titans to trample over the entire world
>yeti titan wants to castrate all eldians so they won't have to be born and suffer
>eren wants freedom
>titanshifters from marley invade the island and start an all-out titan war

that's basically where the manga is right now. there is a huge plot-line regarding "paths" where memories flow back and forth in time for the titanshifters.

this also skips over a FUCKTON of smaller political and character driven plotlines such as Eren cucking his childhood girlfriend, beating the shit out of his best friend etc. at least it works as a general outline of the plot

Thanks for the info

Attached: Sorry we only serve compliments here.jpg (712x975, 57K)

>Just wanted a show about desperate humans surviving against the odds
>This shit
yeah I can tell I'm not gonna like the rest of the series

It gives you that in spades on a scale you didn't want to consider I guess.

I guess that surviving man is the greatest odds of them all

Attached: 1557974055831.jpg (237x240, 8K)

>TFW the biggest reveal of the anime was casually dropped in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=esDZwNsKhLE
That shit was the fucking best. Absolute madmen

wait.. so the titans are not bad guys?

Attached: 1532781151179.jpg (400x400, 47K)

oh for fucks sakes

it turns out humans...were the real enemy all along...

Everyone is the bad guys

they just are mindless beasts. A wild lion isn't a bad guy, it's just a lion doing what lions do. The people manipulating the titans could be seen as bad guys

I too remember that year when AoT was relevant. 2016 was a fun year.

>"Good guy"
>"Bad guy"
Do schools not teach the words 'protagonist' and 'antagonist' anymore or is OP just a moron?

neither of those mean good guy or bad guy you moron

It turns out that the Attack On Titan were the friends we made along the way.

I don't think anyone has ever written a story that bad.

hero or villain would be more suitable since protags can be villains and vice versa

Anime writing is always bad. I don't think there is ever a good piece of well written Japanese media.

Isayama hints at all his twists way before they're actually revealed. That's actually one of the great things about this series, It doesn't just thrown random shit at you out of nowhere.

Well even they didn't write something like OP is asking about.

I refuse to believe that this is true, he is literally the Stephen King of manga.

Extremely high IQ post

That realization when Attack on Titan actually stepped away from a shitty shonen power leveling manga and became something more interesting and unique.
How did Isayama do it lads? How did it actually create such a based manga?

Attached: 0115-033.jpg (1066x1600, 606K)

Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=zdlnp6PnLvo

>titan armour bottle

>where it starts going downhill
pleb. that's where it starts going uphill

The storyboard of this scene has Eren seeing Bert hanging on the wall after but he removes it for being too obvious

Attached: 0004-011.jpg (1066x1600, 397K)

Imagine injecting yourself with titan serum. Imagine those last few moments of retaining your sanity before your body and mind are completely transformed into a raging, mindless beast. Imagine picking up your best friend and devouring him as a hideous, deformed monstrosity.

Attached: Frieda_injects_herself.jpg (844x886, 292K)

it never was a power level manga wtf are you talking about

I never said it was (i guess i did).
I'm attempting to appeal to the retards.

it's really great and the reiner going bonkers from PTSD is subtly and well done by anime standards

i wonder what's going on with the manga though.how many times is zeke going to go "haha got you, i'm actually with the other guys"? pick a side you fuck

>Yea Forums likes AoT
Shocking

Zeke is the ultimate race traitor cuck and Eren will see to it he dies a horrible death after he's done using him

Zeke > Reiner > Eren >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No one cares

Attached: 18-19.png (484x410, 36K)

No. There is a subspecies of humanity called Eldians who can turn into Titans and once had a global empire led by royal Eldians with special Titan powers. Eventually their empire collapsed from infighting and a cuck guilt driven king makes peace with normal humans, took most of the Eldians to an island and used his special powers to make huge walls out of hundreds of thousands of massive Titans and wipe the memory of all of the Eldians on the island so they didn't even know what they were anymore.

The people on this island eventually fall behind in technology compared to the mai land normal humans, who treat the Eldians remaining on the main continents like human filth and suppress them, while brainwashing Eldian children into soldiers and giving them the specialcritan powers inherited from the nobikity who were able be conquered while infighting. The biggest normal human nation, Marley, pu ishes Eldian resisters and criminals by sending them to the island of Eldians and injecting them with a serum that forces them into permanent Titan form while removing their sentience, and these Titans eventually become very dangerous to the island Eldians, forcing them to maintain a militarized society and develop their technology to survive.

The retarded Marleyans send brainwashed Eldian kids to destroy the Eldian kingdom and steal their royal family's special titan power, but Eldians that they sent tocthe island manage to survive, infiltrate the Eldian society inside the walls, and prepare them for conflict. Eren Jaeger is the son of one of the mainland Eldians who survived and gabe hin special Titan powers.

did Levi fucking die?

Hasn't been shown yet. He was probably just taken out of Commission since he'd be too OP for the final climactic showdown of the manga.

He defeated Zeke, but he isn't a titan shifter of intelligence or dedication. Yes, he died and lost.
No room for manlets anymore.

Attached: 2342363673734.png (480x770, 831K)

>race traitor cuck
>suicidal retard
>2 women in his head

Attached: 1559256782846.jpg (1177x949, 330K)

The Titans in Marley's possession are the bad guys and the Titans in Paradis's possession are the good guys

hes not dead bros

t.Armin

Attached: 30-31.png (1112x824, 1.09M)

he's ded jim
im sorry

You're a genuine retard if you are sympathetic to Marley.

Post yfw Levi got beaten the fuck out by Zeke

Attached: 1541997757822.jpg (476x626, 32K)

what about eren and mikasa together forever?

Hang on, let me get this straight.
The Marlyans wanted to conquer the world with titans.
The Marlyan king creates a concentration camp for Eldian subhumans to either kill them or turn them into titans.
Eren's father stole some powers, fucked off to that concentration camp.
Marlyan King wants his fucking titan powers back, fails.
The Eldians wage a war on the Marlyans from their tiny island but they need moar titan powers.
Eren cucks Mikasa.

Attached: 1538843262139.jpg (802x523, 39K)

>Just wanted a show about desperate humans surviving against the odds
That's literally what it is, except its not just simply man vs monster but man vs man who have the abilities to become monsters

Mikasa gets cucked and Chadren busted inside Historia and got her pregnant

Attached: 1557439124263.jpg (843x668, 68K)

>Haha let's discuss not video games
I don't get it. You have a board explicitly for this subject where you can discuss it to your heart's content. What is the point. Just so you can get those "man I haven't followed this in years, what happened/fill me in" posts? Jesus christ just fuck off to your other board.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. I'm dumber for having read it.

Yes
No (There is no 'king' in Marley mate it's a fucking parliament regardless of Willy Tybur)/
No, but he fucked off to an island and created the walls but it's not a concentration camp fml
No such thing as a 'Marleyan King'
No they don't.
Yes he does.

Just fucking read the manga you retard.

Attached: 1234252562.png (588x708, 353K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Remember, you cannot fight against the assured and undeniable destruction of your people or you are a villain

Attached: 1558064345692.png (1093x1024, 755K)

>it's not good it's just complicated
retarded bullshit

>mikasa gets cucked
>levi dies
>it was the jews all along unironicly

what a fuckin shit show, i remember back when in season 1 it was shocking how those braindead titans run around but at this point i came to realize that its 1:1 the united states

Attached: 1553968425739.jpg (900x900, 114K)

Ymir is the original titan. She dies and her soul is split into 9 separate Titans that humans inherit. They fall to different nations and war constantly. Eventually most of them fall into Marley's possession. Marley wants to exterminate all Eldians, the only race capable of transforming into Titans, because they are responsible for all wars and the titans they and only keep a few of them around in certain districts in order to use them as titans for military purposes. Eldians on Paradis island have been peaceful for a century and have no knowledge of the outside world because their king wiped their memories. Marley attacks Paradis Island in an effort to exterminate its Eldian population who terrorized them in the centuries prior (and also to wipe out all potential titans from the world)

>complicated
It isn't, if it is complicated for you then you might have sort of mental retardation user and should get it checked out.

>"it's okay when it is American politics or Game of Thrones"
Hypocrite faggot

mikasa post timeskip looks like a man anyway

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

Shiet what happened to eren? Last I saw he was just your run-of-the-mill shounen protag.

Yes
No. Eldian king exiled his people to the island. Eldians remaining on the mainland get puts into camps by most countries. During the midst of Old Eldia's collapse Marley managed to acquire 7 titan shifters, and they used their Eldian citizens to use titans in war
Marley caused the Colossal Titan attack because they recently found precious resources on the island and decide to conquer it.

Attached: 0099-042.jpg (1066x1600, 516K)

no, Marlyans are seperate from Eldians.

the ELDIAN king did all that shit you are equating to a Marlyan king.

cringe
But seriously cringe.
Can you imagine enjoying brain dead undeveloped characters. Perhaps you should go back to Dragonball Super you unintelligent frog posting retard.

Based Piku poster

He grew up and now fights for the freedom of his people by any means necessary.

Attached: 039.png (1810x1300, 919K)

hilarious really, they could have let them be and they'd never, ever have left those walls.

but because they fucked with them, their leader got his fucked head kicked off by Eren.

>The brat who killed Sasha, too
Sasha's fucking dead? Did whoever killed her get it super bad?
Whoever killed her better get it super fucking bad

Attached: 1539254845251.gif (500x500, 971K)

>*is the most useful titan*

Attached: pieck peek.png (218x151, 35K)

If Levi dies I will kill all the fucking niggers

Attached: 1558921024824.png (959x693, 671K)

perhaps i should go with you on a date because i love tsundere characters like you and i would like to get to know you better because maybe the chemistry between us will be just right

Attached: 1541546835061.png (744x687, 44K)

Why?
She doesn't, she almost got killed but got saved by Sasha's father because he is too good.

Eren probably won't die until.the end of the series, so no.

Attached: GabiFood.png (178x229, 61K)

It was obvious it would turn into something ridiculous early on

No. So far they let her live and she's causing even more havoc because she's a brainwashed brat with military training.

Eren and his cultists don't, otherwise they would have gone with the govt's plan of turning Historia into a titan

Attached: 1558905844893.png (824x1400, 594K)

God Zeke is such a faggot. He literally makes the onions face to activiate his special ability. Cuck.

Cringe but based

Grisha was looking for the opportunity to start the uprising though, if he succeeded in stealing the coordinate on his own Paradis would have been freed and pretty much the same would happen.

how did yu narukami get into AoT

Are you fucking serious

I miss Godholdt Fubar....

Attached: D6YIY5cUIAAqnkK.jpg (1448x2048, 495K)

>She doesn't
>No. So far they let her live
Fucking flay the bitch and throw her to some hungry potatoheads jesus christ

Attached: 1528864530557.png (453x439, 158K)

Attached: soyke.png (556x1025, 709K)

No reason to do that since Zeke was alive.
Reminder that Paradis' military were STILL training people to fight titans even after they learned everything, they were that fucking retarded but yeah, Eren is the villain.

he did steal it, he simply ran out of time, which would have happened either way, invasion or not.

Yes

Attached: cu.jpg (655x970, 304K)

How is this spoiler thread for something that isn't even video games still up

Someone might as well start posting CP at this point

It would've always happened because it's quite clear Grisha's memories are influencing Eren and would've influences any person that took over his Titan.

I meant steal it without having the perfect opportunity that the warriors provided for him.

i'm a based speedreader so i missed the part where eren fucks historia

when did that happen

why? he's the least morally complex character that mattered, he was smart enough to know Eldians aren't devil beings, but was still hellbent on their annihilation, because... reasons.

Reiner at least realized how fucked it is to wipe those people out just because.

>SnK isn't video games
It actually has a few. Some of them are even decent for a while.

Attached: 1545651820038.png (744x687, 64K)

pls post npc mikasa, I lost it

Like 117.

Attack of titan have some games user.

Attached: bg45.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

Why is Zeke a good guy in the manga now?
He was fine with Slaughtering them

I don't understand what is eren trying to accomplish... You can say that he's trying to avoid massive genocide as says... But if that's the case, then why the fuck did he lead an attack on Marley, turning all the world's heads towards paradis, in the first place?

no one's the fucking villain, the only villain will be the person that loses, just like in the real fucking world.

>caring about fujoshit thats being artifically extended to just make more money
no, ty

enjoy your filler

>Yea Forums snk threads
>Brainlet plebs getting filtered by the timeskip
Every time.

Attached: 8348F40C-F8EB-4C89-9035-5AB936E00F68.jpg (749x1080, 247K)

If you kill your enemy they win. You should bend over and open both cheeks.

Attached: 1553282628907.jpg (626x960, 58K)

Probably been said five times, but Tales of Berseria.

What did she even do to deserve it?

I'd say Reiner is the hero of this story when it ends, somehow Idk, but Isayama always said he was the main protag with Eren.

Zeke isn't the good guy. The good guy is Eren. That's it. It's not. that. complicated.

Why though

So, am I the only one surprised at how little characterization Bertholdt got? The Colossal Titan is literally the poster boy of this series, yet the user was so shallow and uninteresting.

We learn about how Reiner is torn between the Marleys and the Eldians in Paradis, and we understand that he has to split his personality between a supportive older brother and a battle-hardened warrior so he can come to terms with the countless innocent people he killed.

Bertholdt liked Annie and he was shy...that's literally all we knew about him.

Attached: 1552329488361.gif (491x352, 3.88M)

Who is Eren's childhood girlfriend and how does he cuck her?

I LOVE REINER! TRUE HERO!

Attached: Reiner's beautiful smile 2.png (819x820, 599K)

>Hero
>Caused more death than Eren
I don't think so.

He's literally about to end it though what are you talking about?

Next chapter is the final battle.

Bert clearly regretted his actions but accepted that there was no way to avoid what had to be done. It was either that or go and be killed along with his family and get replaced by someone willing to do the job.

Attached: manletoids.jpg (450x600, 26K)

Its only obvious because so many other shows do it

The only deaths caused by Reiner were subhuman devils and Arabs. Literally don't matter.

the titan is important, not the user, it wasn't even his will that caused him to do what he did, it was Marley, he was always a vessel for others genocidal tendencies.

Attached: 1559155319179.jpg (2560x1423, 197K)

>Be Cuckner
>Lose to Eren
Every time

>Shitren
>hero
I don't think so Cuckrenwhales
And Pissren intends to kill billions more.

Attached: SHITren.png (296x378, 17K)

He also slept very weird too.

Attached: v25gwmov4w2z[1].png (800x480, 371K)

Why would you go and post that, user

Attached: 1541116247341.png (440x491, 141K)

Attached: 0111-041.png.jpg (1080x3232, 1.12M)

The manga has turned to irredeemable garbage, but Yea Forums has a complete obsession with it being "kino" and calls its retarded characters and plot.

Attached: 1559079293507.gif (100x100, 23K)

or just not, they aren't going to come and get you in Paradise.

they'd write you off as dead and wouldn't give a fuck about killing your family.

Dishonored I think

(You) were framed for the murder of the Empress in the beginning and spend the game defending her daughter.

She never loved him; she was brainwashed to serve him.

You get some more backstory in the Marley arc, makes you feel really sorry for all The Warriors, but even then Bertholdt is plain.

She isn't free and Eren fights for freedom.

Brainlet filtered by the best arc.

This one?

Attached: 1544616098220.jpg (1610x1536, 263K)

>DLC for upgrade to S3 game is fucking $40
>full game with S3 is $60
Fucking jews. I'm still probably going to get it too, I really like the game for some reason.

Based user. Reiner will accomplish the feats that Helos was acclaimed for but didn't actually do, it's clear as day to anyone with a brain. The last chapter had very clear parallels to that.

Lol fuckin' saved, nice.

Attached: pottery.png (707x738, 503K)

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Eren, but some farm hand lackey that Historia fucked on a whim. Historia looks dead inside now.

Proving my point. They can't describe a single positive quality to it so they resort to calling anyone who dislikes it names.

Whatever you say

Attached: 391.png (906x1300, 463K)

Someone would report back that he had betrayed them and then they would punish his family. That is how Marley operates.

Eren has caused a World War against his nation and split his nation in the process with countless crimes.

I think he's done more harm than Reiner, don't forget Reiner was literally a kid when Marley brainwashed him in the concentration camp.

Why do you guys say that the Marley arc is where it goes downhill? There's tons of buildup and we still don't know every character's motive, and the fights (for you shounentards) are very good, but I guess you kids have a short attention span so you forget everything you read when the next chapter comes. Also, we still don't know the origin of titans and what are paths, so fuck off.

>Manlet dies
>Mikasa gets cucked
>Concentration camps
I don't know man, there's only so much depresing stuff i can take on the show about giants eating humans alive, same reason i was never into game of thrones, all deads come out of nowhere and are so unceremonious it leaves me dispirited to watch the rest

Attached: 1549492953782.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Post the Kino page where he literally rips Cuckners face off

Not him but maybe you could start by naming a negative example. I don't think I've seen a real reason besides people simply not liking the direction of the story.

Jesus fuck that series sounds dumb as fuck. Thanks for explaining all of it. I don't know why people gobbled that shit years ago.

You are the one that cannot name a single negative, you just call it shit and think that means anything, kill yourself.
Marley was already planning to attack them and there needed to be a change in government, THEY WERE TRAINING PEOPLE TO FIGHT TITANS, HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE HOW RETARDED THAT IS.

Just like you didn't describe a single negative quality, brainlet. You got filtered.

He must go through difficulties before he can triumph, mark my words. Basic storytelling dude.

The only ones who think it was Eren who put a baby in her are delusional shipperfags aka cancer.

ok thats what i thought

i guess what people mean by eren cucking mikasa is just the fact that eren called her a dumb hoe

>Why do you guys say that the Marley arc is where it goes downhill?
Became vastly less interesting and the story beats more obvious.

lol the people who founded America did alot of shit you could spin as bad as you are trying to do right now.

but guess what, they won, so they got to write themselves as noble hero's.

Yes, thank you. I just kek every fucking time I see it for some reason

Ah yes, it's a shame it didn't kept going as a bland post apocalyptic zombie story.
Fucking absolutely retarded.

So I have a weird question.

Do titan shifters feel the injuries that their titan receives? If not, couldn't some titans rip off their own arms and use their bones as spears? That'd be fucking rad.

They feel it but they most likely have a stupid high pain tolerance.

>Just fucking read the manga you retard.
Yeah dude that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Attached: 1540918380924.jpg (255x255, 22K)

Nope, they're meat mechas

>Ah yes, it's a shame it didn't kept going as a bland post apocalyptic zombie story.
Except that's what kept people interested to begin with not a generic war story with jew allegories.

It's literally
LITERALLY
just contrarianism.

they are connected to the nervous system of the titan so yes.

they can pass out due to damage, so what you are suggesting is retarded, also Titan parts are very very light, not exactly good weapons.

>MHA thread gets deleted
>AOT thread still on the first page
Great work Jannie!

BEST GIRL

Whatever you say faggot
>why isn't this pandering to the lowest common denominator (AKA me)

you can't write the same thing for 117 chapters, or else it'll become like the walking dead, what the author did was genius and the change in setting and tone was totally unexpected.

>Main character commits evil to destroy greater evil
What video games have this kind of kino?

Attached: I just wanted to REMIND them.webm (1280x720, 998K)

Next chapter is the final battle and it sounds amazing

>Pieck & Magath Sniping from one side of the wall
>Zeke throwing rocks from the other
>thousands of people with Zeke's nuke juice inside them
>Marley troops dropping in from blimps in the thousands
>Scouts and Eren cult both fighting each other + Marleyans
>scouts(colosus titan) underground
>Eren vs Reiner & Porco
>walls with titans in potentially getting destroyed
>Annie somewhere

MHA is trash, AoT isn't.

>contrarianism
>its popularity went way down after the basement
>Yea Forums now saying its good now that most normies and tumblr don't give a shit about it anymore and moved ib to MHA which coincidently they all hate
Really makes you think.

>NO, YOU DO IT
Not how it works, faggot. But just to prove my point to you I'll give you one. Everyone's character deteriorates after the timeskip. Mikasa's non-Eren centric traits vanish, Armin has lost both his cowardice and his developing viciousness from before, Historia is literally a catatonic doll, and Eren's entire personality was swapped out for a different one with zero explanation. We're TOLD it was because of what happened in the timeskip but it's a plain case of telling without showing. It's not earned development, it's just a total alteration to try and shove him into a plot device the author needed.

for the foreseeable future, yes he is effectively dead to the story. I can easily see him showing up at the end to shit all over Eren or whoever is still alive though

THREADLY REMINDER THE WRITER MADE MIKASA PART OF A PEAK-CONDITION ASSASSIN FAMILY THAT DEVOTES THEMSELVES TO WHOEVER THEY SWEAR THEIR LOYALTY TO
MIKASA DOESN'T LOVE EREN
MIKASA'S NATURAL INSTINCTS ARE TO PROTECT EREN
And the Anime director got so butthurt that he won't make Season 4 lmao

It's the second best selling manga in Japan after One Piece per volume (and sales of the latest ones, not those the anime covers)

unironically true

Attached: kh6oev3ixcx21.jpg (640x905, 78K)

LEVICOPTER WILL RETURN IN ATTACK ON TITAN ENDGAME

He joined to take care of his family and kept his distance because he knew he was the harbinger of destruction, and even though he grows attached to them he knows what he has to do and doesn't have any mental illness to hide behind, just pure nihilism. He parallels Reiner in the current arc where he thinks he's putting them out of their misery because he there is no other way.

Attached: chadholdt.jpg (640x1038, 94K)

>genius
Would gave been better if he didn't make most of the manga shit then.

Titans bodies are actually really light, like freakishly light, and it's attached to the humans nerve system and a few times both Reiner/Eren have been easily KO'd

sounds like an absolute clusterfuck. if this is the result of someone's "too smart for you" plan they are an idiot.

you should never have that many fucking variables in play, the fact you could ever even begin to believe you would have control over that outcome is a fucking stone testament to hubris.

>MHA is trash, AoT isn't.

Attached: 1559058107566.gif (250x250, 282K)

You're so cool user!

Well, /snk/ros?

Attached: the_chad_choice.jpg (600x908, 125K)

To be fair if Season 4 is just a short season on Marley I don't mind a new studio doing it, seems like a good idea.

What are you talking? Recent sales have gone down since its peak.

He is exaggerating, for example there is literally no reason for the Yeagerists to start fighting the scouts when they are under attack by marley, it's nonsense.

Are you three being retarded on purpose or can you genuinely not see that you're illustrating his complaint perfectly?

Daily reminder that reiner is the true protagonist

1. One Piece 91 - 2,228,644 copies
2. One Piece 92 - 1,915,195 copies
3. AoT 27 - 1,246,386 copies
4. AoT 28 - 964,081 copies
5. Kingdom 53 - 793,975 copies
6. MHA 21 - 763,647 copies
7. Kingdom 54 - 735,732 copies
8. TPN 12 - 697,567 copies
9. MHA 22 - 692,149 copies
10. 3-gatsu 14 - 679,660 copies
11. Haikyu!! 35 - 661,124 copies
12. OPM 18 - 634,962 copies
13. Haikyu!! 36 - 619,239 copies
14. Slime 10 - 572,611 copies
15. Conan 96 - 558,621 copies
16. Haikyu!! 37 - 550,443 copies
17. OPM 19 - 544,101 copies
18. TPN 13 - 529,687 copies
19. Slime 11 - 501,849 copies
20. MHA 23 - 485,840 copies
21. 7DS 35 - 472,807 copies
22. Black Butler 28 - 468,353 copies
23. Drifters 6 - 466,631 copies
24. Wotakoi 7 - 429,309 copies
25. 5toubun 8 - 420,627 copies

Just like every single other manga you stupid faggot.
>uhh it shit hurfadurrr
>why
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh ur retard

Dont forget that the studio animating it doesn't want to do it anymore.

>Character goes full retard when he'd have far more support and chance of success if he just told his loyal friends what his plan was

O

Attached: crying dekumong.png (640x360, 205K)

Game of Thrones just had it's feminist icon queen turn into a genocidal maniac then put her down like a rabid animal if that counts.

What is Annie's power exactly?
Everyone can harden now.

If Eren eats her he's gonna be thicc?
If Armin eats her he's gonna be thiccer?

Maybe read the manga then because Zeke & Eren only have to touch to literally destroy everyone with the rumbling.

And it's something that's been building up for a while now, nothing is rushed, and I've even forgot some stuff like Levi Ackermann & Hange, potential for a sleeper Pixis unit & the Asian Clan & Historia.

Zackley was literally planning to kill him and steal his titans you stupid faggot, not to mention not a single one of them trusted Zeke and blocked the plan at every opportunity.

Can he do that, I mean isn't this his job? I guess he could quit but if he's really just choosing not to do it, I mean IT'S HIS JOB? Why not get someone else? I don't really care seeing as I like reading it more, just curious.

MY

He already gave a reason and you're literally drooling onto your keyboard, you're freakishly stupid.

No

Attached: 1543724939625.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

RUBBER

She can shout to attract pure titans. Attack Titan is the only one with no special abilities as of now

She is a versatile fighter and can call pure titans towards her.

You think the scouts are just going to stand around and not do anything?

>3. AoT 27 - 1,246,386 copies
>4. AoT 28 - 964,081 copies
And this was it's sales five years ago

1,921,457 Attack on Titan 13
1,895,305 Attack on Titan 12
1,773,871 Attack on Titan 14

He's consistently jobbed almost as hard as Eren.
Maybe you're right.

I think you mean Krueger.

>Just like every single other manga you stupid faggot.
Nope

QUIRKS

That has nothing to do with them fighting the Yeagerists like you implied.

>Best fighter's power is to call for help
What did Isayama mean by this?

>levi dead
>mikasa and Fucking armin still alive
My Boy berdtolt didnt deserve this shit. I could have stomached erwin, but fucking armin? Fuck off

fan theory about how the farmer is actually eren

OCEAN

Attached: d13daa8f55452d631b8a91bfda32400ed8cb75bd_hq.jpg (640x960, 147K)

>female
>has beta orbiters
What's wrong exactly?

Why is there always at least one snk thread on Yea Forums every month? When will Armin and Mikasa get married?

Attached: 1558096094095.png (277x289, 75K)

She is a good fighter because she knows how to fight, it's not that the titan gives her some sort of expert fighting prowess

Attack Titan has the embodiment of freedom ingrained in it.

it also can seemingly overheat to get more powerful

This.

Attached: 1504157583888.jpg (4160x2340, 2.46M)

Oh right. This stupid shit is this week

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (497x720, 124K)

They are being held captive by the Yeagerists how was it not implied? You think they're sitting in there cells while Titans and 2 armies fight right above them?

>tfw no Marley-MGS style game

Attached: pii cannon thicc.png (707x656, 495K)

To be fair Annie, not her Titan is probably the best fighter in the show, only Mikasa & Levi being on par, in a 1v1 spar she could probably take any Titan bar the Colossus.

how the fuck does this nigga recovers lmao

soon brother
mikasa's slave code is being corrupted as we speak, soon she will realize armin was the better choice all along and ravage his lithe but well defined twink body with the fury of a thousand beasts

Attached: 1520594067883.png (1280x1167, 1.28M)

Reminds me of HxH and the introduction of its new world

>humans have a long history
>story starts and goes on for some time
>writer decides to expand the story and by this, he meant expanding the world
>the humans' "world" is apparently just a bunch of islands sitting in the middle of a fucking ocean
>and theres huge as fuck islands, which would be the size of jupiter, just all over the edge of the new map
>characters are headed towards the new world and theres political shit going on

clearly gonna be Jean and Mikasa now

O

Eren is lying his ass off in that pic

Because there is a SnK chapter every month.

wich chapter is this

Mikasa is actually from a bloodline bred to be defenders and body guards, Eren just accidentally triggered her genetic programmed and she imprinted on to him, he's always hated her

>reasons
>him not understanding basic plotpoints that already came into question and are being resolved is a reason for it to be shit
You are both absolutely retarded.
Let's go over it since you seem to be slow
This is your claim
>Scouts and Eren cult both fighting each other
Can you explain how them being jailed correlates to them "fighting" or how absolutely retarded it would be for them to start killing Yeagerists if they manage to escape?

oink

Attached: SKREE_RONK_BRONK.jpg (182x196, 16K)

From what I remember Armin did always treat her much better, didn't he?

Wishful thinking, Jean.

But why on Yea Forums? What does snk have to do with Yea Forums? Why are there always people posting snk on Yea Forums and /vg/ generals? Why is there a 25% chance any thread I enter has an image of an snk character in it?

Attached: 1556085333809.jpg (300x650, 121K)

Yeah and then i watch this and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like, even if it was an actual unfeeling robot made out of steel you might have some kind of feeling over it since they've been with you for years, even people get attached towards their cars after a long time, but then he's just like "god, i fucking hate you fucking fagget, i hope you die" to a person he's been with for years of ups and downs and actually meant it, i don't know what to think

Because it is a well liked series? Are you mentally deficient?

based and floch pilled

Attached: Floch_silences_Hange.png (200x312, 48K)