Be honest, do you have a hard time playing old games?

Be honest, do you have a hard time playing old games?

Attached: 1550095296834.gif (300x300, 252K)

I have hard time playing any games

No.

I have a hard time playing modern games

Nope. Why would I?

I'm hard when it's old games time

How old? I don’t care much for anything before 3rd generation but I have no trouble playing anything later.

Being able to put a game in and instantly begin playing is satisfying. With games now you have to boot everything up, go to game, install updates, wait for game to load, sit through company logo, load save, sit through load screen, and you're finally playing a game.

Nope. In fact I often go through cycles of playing old games that I missed so I can wait until new games come out, drop in price, etc. I'm playing the MegaMan X series right now, then I might finally finish FF15.

You forgot the opening cinematics.

18 year old boomer here, I hate any games released in the 80's, games like Contra and Mega Man are way too hard compared to stuff like New Super Mario Bros or Contra 4. I grew up with a DS which had a ton of stellar platformers, and I can say that the NES/SNES-era platformers all aged horribly, only Mario 3, World, DKC 1-3 and Yoshi's Island are any good.

N64 is pretty shit too, compare Mario 64 to Mario Galaxy and you see what I mean.

I thought PS1 games were too dated back in the mid-00s and I kept putting off actually playing them, now its 2019. I will probably never actually get more than an hour or two into Xenogears and Suikoden II

No, I only have trouble playing shit games

No, how is that possible?
Unless you have a learning disability your ability to adapt should be quite quick especially if you are young and if you are older you probably already are familiar with older mechanics and ways of doing things.
If you are stupid though new and different things are difficult to grasp and would probably irritate you, so probably the more you hate older games the stupider you are.

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 20K)

Yes, extremely.
This is also true though.

My age makes that question a little harder, because I don’t know if you mean relative or absolute.

I don’t find it hard, but there is a decent amount of time spent trying to figure out their non-streamlined design choices.

3rd and especially 5th gen gems exist to cause me suffering but 4th gen games are fine.

Atari - Missile Command still holds up

this, lol

It depends on more then if its "old" or not for example I can play MUD's from the 90's and stuff like jagged alliance but iif the Defualt controls are really weird (no one lives forever) I will have a harder time

Only because I'm used to the streamlined gameplay of modern games.

Used to be able to get through Mario bros without any game overs now I can't get through the first stage without dying.

Attached: 1557387010611m.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

Only if I have no nostalgia for them.