Did the bugs get fixed?

Did the bugs get fixed?

Attached: ca61546d9638335c7436a503d7202a92a5603be5717e9766a8e63065bf22253e.jpg (1600x740, 381K)

I never once ran into a bug with the game.

I read it was buggy and had extended and frequent loading times. That's why I prefer to ask here before buying now that it's on sale.

I recently read about an enhanced edition. What's it?

My wife Valerie IS cute! She IS cute! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

is it fun? should i pirate?

It IS good!

Free if you already own the game (if you have DLC for the original then you have it in the EE, if not you need to buy it if i remember correctly)
Some encounters supposedly being changed up
Mercenary advisors (so you're not stuck using NPCs/Companions)
1 new class (Slayer/3 archetypes) + 1 prestige class (aldori swordlord)
Thats the main stuff I can think of
Go back to the containment thread faggot, I dont want to see your autistic shit here as well, your waifu a shit

>Cute
Also frigid and barren unless you're a farmer

>Free if you already own the game
>Mercenary advisors
And here I was about to start a new game in vanilla. Guess I'll wait. I only bought the tiefling DLC, how were the others?

No the game still has this annoying bug where the combat flows in this weird "real time" combat instead of turns

Is there romance with her ?

Yes but she's frigid

In what difficulty do you guys play? I get the feeling it wasn't tested for balance at all

Varnhold one is pretty decent for a side story.
The new DLC which comes out sameday as EE is a new static dungeon in the main campaign or a rouge-like dungeon crawler in the seperate mode it will bring. As you progress you unlock new vendors for your next party of unfortunate retards to get a bit further, die and so on. All in all seems breddy decent

It's very faithful to the original Pathfinder system, so you're 100% correct.

do owlbears still have 46 str with "normal" stats?

Enhanced Edition comes out in 6th of June. Just wait a week for the hotfixes if you think there will be a lot of bugs

>It's very faithful
From what I read on Reddit, they adjusted it for 6 party members by throwing a bunch of AC and stat increases all over, which would explain the fucked up balance

Does the EE fix Owlbears having the STR of a Tarrasque?

just stack up ac and the game becomes piss easy

What good will that do against 10d6 AOE damage against my guys?

Go back

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 510K)

uh what ? Sexually frigid ?

Yeah. With, or without you. With you is, obviously, childless.

>what is evasion

You might be right, it was more a joke at the expense of Pathfinder's abysmal balance. With a little min-maxing I didn't have much issue.

Didn't have any trouble with bugs, outside of some graphic glitch near end of varnhold DLC (blue texture on some lamps)
And that was 2 updates ago I think.
But yeah save times got pretty long near the end, and since you autosave on every area that is sort of annoying

Get mods though, bag of tricks especially. WTF you need a mod to unlock the cam is a bit beyond me, but w/e

Trying too hard, newfag.

my 40 hour save is still broken. every time i try to open the game it tells me the 'atlas resolution' is out of bounds.

It was balanced under the assumption people will be minmaxing the everloving shit out of the game. Just hover between normal and hard, then go custom to fine tune the difficulty.

I've heard you have to use a previous save in order to make it work again

again, go back

Worst part about the game was that you never actually felt like a ruler outside of the kingdom management minigame, even when you take over another city you do it with just you and your 5 guys instead of involving your kingdoms army or anything

nah its not the save. even does it in new game. i would have to reinstall the game probably, but its version 1.0.15b and i cant find it anywhere anymore to redownload it.

Is that going to be a full release of EE with all the bugs ironed out or some kinda beta?

The beta is happening now, so I suppose a large amount of bugs will be resolved. There will still exist bugs after the release anyway

GOG version allows you to install any previous version.

So does fucking with webnodes on steam, people do that for skyrim etc. on occasion
Never looked into the "how" though, sorry.

do they have any other content planned after the EE comes out?
I played through it after release and planned to play through it again once all dlcs/add-ons are out.

maybe ill just buy the gog version then.

Have they removed pointless loading transitions?

Nothing announced, no.

Haven't talked about any other dlcs after that dungeon crawler mode. Though, they mentioned that if there is an interest in new content they would most likely indulge. I'd rather play a complete game myself but would roll in after they get EE out of the doors and hotfix it properly.

Yes