Attached: rct.png (1150x865, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/453090/Parkitect/
store.steampowered.com/app/535930/Two_Point_Hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=oVKAD0jCR-M
youtube.com/watch?v=CFVm5R_dxoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no fag

Attached: 376576-total-annihilation-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1016, 225K)

cool carride
guess im playing rct tonight

>tfw your favorite part of the game was having enough money to make a train track, a roller coaster, and go cart ride all encompass the park in a massive 3 track circuit and watch them all drive next to each other.
I fuckin love that shit.

>The dude who made this used the money it earned to travel the world and ride rollercoasters

rollercoasters are unsafe as fuck
riding them is for complete retards

t. the guy creeping on kids in the haunted houses

My negro

Had moving the grass even an effect on the Guests?

its a very small effect and only counts if the tile is right next to a guest

what the fuck rollercoasters are you talking about, some rickety pile of scrap at a slavic funfair?

>He doesn't have Chad-tier rolly bois like Cedar Point or Six Flags.

there are like 80 year old coasters that have been operating since opening without any incidents apart from being damaged by the environment

tell that to all the niggas decapitated at disney world etc

theres a whole website dedicated to this

>build shuttle loop
>max speed to 90mph
>????
>no profits

rollercoasters are statistically probably one of the safest place on earth on you can be

Whatever you say, rollercoaster.

How can one game be so fucking comfy

Attached: rct grand rattler.png (2176x1244, 551K)

mind pointing me to one of those websites?

I always use a cheat to get infinite money and a big flat land with nothing in it
;__;

Safer than driving in a car you mongoloid

What's the game's name?

Mediocre rip-off of Theme Park

I have to drive to get places. I don't have to drive for entertainment.

too intense for you?

Im so fucking bad at this game. I've been playing it sine I was like 3 years old and I still can't build a rollercoaster worth a shit. Either its too intense or not exciting enough. Hitting that middle ground is such an art.

t. 47 inches

Theme Park Simulator

you gotta use common sense basically. no tight turns at high speeds. use brakes. etc.

Suck my cock dumb coochie.

Attached: fairyland_s300717Ehf478.jpg (640x475, 71K)

trips confirm

>tfw zooming land up and down really fast so angry guests fall through the floor

Attached: problem.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Sim Theme Park

Ultimate Ride

Open RCT2 anyone?

it says it in the pic, friend

I wanna go back to ride Millenium Force again. And this time i wont be too scared for top thrill dragster

Somebody tell me if this is good game or not. Reviews says its successor of rtc.
store.steampowered.com/app/453090/Parkitect/

Attached: ss_7fe5ce4ea81425b87367132ceff631abb6461710.jpg (1920x1200, 715K)

>Going to a park with two rides

Eww how boring

>Four rides clearly visible in image
What did he mean by this?

There are 4 rides in this image

m8 there's clearly at least four

It's pretty good, a lot more like RCT than Planet Coaster. I haven't played it too much so I can't go indepth or anything but I liked it.

Barony Bridge... home...

Attached: Barony Bridge 2019-05-30 13-20-05.png (1920x1080, 649K)

I've actually been playing OpenRCT2 more then any other game lately.

I don't know if that says more about how good RCT is or how shit game releases have been the past few months.

Those Log Flumes are based, they are the most profitable rides besides 2 by 8 kart tracks

Well Yea Forums, would you ride this coaster or are you too much of a pussy?

Attached: Botany Breakers 2019-05-30 13-25-16.png (1920x1080, 554K)

That dinghy ride thing was a nightmare though. Go round a corner at more than a snail's pace and everyone goes flying off the track to their deaths.

I want to go on something more thrilling than Wildcat.

2 is superior.

t. actual retard

>Wildcat
steven reed would be proud

Good but Open RCT2 is still the best

Dingy Slides are fine as long as you make sure to enclose off most of the turns.

>Bullfrog dead
>IP necro'd into a failed mobile game
>All tycoons games follow the RCT 'realism' school of design
Two Point Themepark when?!?

Attached: 9496_small.jpg (320x240, 30K)

lateral g's > vertical g's
where the bobsleds at

There are around 5 deaths that happened to Disney parks, only three of which happened to guests and none which happened on roller coasters.
More people died on fucking Carousel of Progress than they did on a Disney coaster.

nice trips, and makes sense, if the rollercoaster is made within rules and safety regulations, then yes

It's fun but definitely not on par with RCT2.
If you just want to play another game like that, it's your best bet though.

Ahh Bobsled coasters, nothing like a ride that costs like $10,000+ minimum and will crash if you so much as even think about doing something different besides Helix turns, and all for stats that are worse then most basic Thrill Rides.

Most of those are retards who bypassed a bunch of security gates to get a hat or something and ended up in the way of a fast moving train

I tried Parkitect but I realized it was just a clone and that if I was ever in the mood for an amusement park management game then why wouldn't I just play Roller Coaster Tycoon instead?

Attached: ss_7fe5ce4ea81425b87367132ceff631abb6461710.1920x1080.jpg (1728x1080, 601K)

Holy fuck is that how tall commanders were supposed to be? I always thought they were kbot sized

store.steampowered.com/app/535930/Two_Point_Hospital/

Don't worry, the Bullfrog people split off and are making games again

go away jew

Theme Hospital was better

Please be nice. Without Peter they are trying their best.

When you think about it, this game does what it sets out to do so perfectly, so functionally that you might just call it the best game ever made yeah.

Well duh, it's the OG

Even still, Two Point Hospital brings the charm and the mechanics back quite nicely. Management and tycoon games won't ever return if we just endlessly replay the same old games.

A ride has broken down and all the mechanics are busy! Perhaps you should hire more?

Attached: Theme_Park_World_Advisor_builder.jpg (180x150, 7K)

alright, how about this one toughguy?

I really, really like Vertical Drop coasters

Attached: Pacific Pyramids 2019-05-30 13-47-54.png (1920x1080, 424K)

We can go thrillinger.

It's been so long since Yea Forums has played Multiplayer OpenRCT2. Someone should create a server for this weekend's party van.

Why, even the features have new features.
what a blast from the past this was

Attached: 1319357089071.png (299x288, 84K)

I like how this one has less intensity then despite having pulling G's which will probably cause people to blackout

Attached: Icarus Park 2019-05-30 13-54-21.png (1920x1080, 505K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oVKAD0jCR-M
Now we're in business.

Attached: 1543322193488.jpg (1058x705, 165K)

>get openrct2
>Complete all basic rct1 scenarios
>Get to canary mines

How the fuck do you git gud at building almost an entire theme park underground? The game won't even let me stay in underground view.

i agree, fuck canary mines
although i did really love funtopia, grapevine was the first rollercoaster that amazed me in this game

Attached: 1495850341740.jpg (498x456, 48K)

Rollercoasters are literally the safest things. Literally 100% of deaths that happen each year on them isn't a fault of mechanical issues, it's a fault of underlying problems, like weak hearts, or blood clots that get shaken and reach the brain.
You want to know what happened with RMC?
The restraints of Texas Giant never failed, according to both the state and the park, the restraints were still in their down position when they arrived back into the station. It was the fact that the restraint didnt catch onto the ladies fat rolls that caused her to slip out.
B&M (Bolliger and Mabillard) is a company that was founded in 1978, and has literally NEVER had a death on their ride that was a fault of their systems.

The only ride that comes to mind that had a fatality due to Mechanical Error is Mind Bender in West Edmonton Mall.

Although that was over 30 years ago, and that accident basically paved the way for Modern Coaster car design.

Has there been any other major coaster incidents since the Smiler fiasco? That's the last one I recall

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

To be fair, it was a rush job and the mall literally hadn't maintained it at all.
A good rule of thumb, is don't ride rollercoasters that aren't in Amusement Parks, because Amusement parks are governed differently on a state basis then travelling shows/carnivals/malls. As those are cheap and 90% of the time, they hire mexicans to put together the rides with instructions and missing bolts.

Reminder: Smiler could have been prevented, and literally wasn't a mechanical fault at all. The car never cleared the batwing element, and the station wouldn't let the next train go because they never cleared the block. Instead of communicating or checking, Maintenance thought it was a mechanical issue and sent the next train. Another reminder is that Maintenance had to Clear 3 checks, the station check, beginning of the lift hill, and top of the lift hill.
That accident was 100% based on Maintenance incompetence.

It doesn't have the same "speed" that RCT2 has. It feels more like RCT3 in terms of how fast the game action moves. But it's still a really solid game that takes the mechanics of RCT and expands on it with the park management.

Fuck you, I have to go to sleep, I don't have time for RCT now

Parkitect for RCT 1 and 2 feel
Planet Coaster for RCT 3 feel

Refute it

This.

Someone open a server. Last time was fun as shit.

Why can't they just make this exactly the same but with modern graphics and more options?

Literally one guy did it in fucking assembly like 30 years ago. All we get now are shitty 3D early access shits that only the most autistic crafters can make anything good in.

I mean Galaxy Land since then has been classified as a full amusement park. Like I don't know if you are aware but WEM is fucking massive.

What the fuck are you talking about? Rollercoaster Tycoon has literally always been about building rollercoasters and managing a park.
Every remake game nails that perfectly.
The building is just for major autists, you can't tell me in RCT you legitimately built anything besides rollercoasters, cause it's exactly the same in every single game and the remakes. It literally hasn't changed

If your only problem with RCT2 is the graphics I don't see what there is to complain about, the game still looks great to this day

>he dindu nuffin!

Chris sawyer is a top tier dude.
>program entire game in assembly
the madman

Attached: 1535210028573.jpg (960x720, 240K)

Should I throw up a serb?

He's also an insane faggot who, like Alan Moore thinks the world of his industry should have stagnated and that he made pure kino and anything past that needs to be drug out into the street and shot.

RCT1 > RCT2.

Better scenarios, the more limited design aspects are actually a benefit rather than a detriment. Less rides as well, forces you to do more with less.

Not that RCT2 is bad by any means, it's a fantastic game and it truly adds so much to the original, loads of new scenarios, loads of new rides, new scenery, etc. but all of the new stuff, I don't know, just the scenarios aren't anywhere near as strong. I know technically RCT2 is the better game, but I'll always go back and play RCT1 when I get the itch to play it again because the scenarios are all so much fun compared to 2, especially ones like Dinky Park for example.

Also, scenarios that start off with a park that has rides already are boring, it's so much more fun building your park up from scratch on an empty map, or a map with certain challenges on it.

thats a thing??

well he's not wrong

Attached: 1542479737994.png (378x396, 170K)

I don't see a /vg/ thread. Where's the links

It sounds a lot harder than it is.

Remember that when Sawyer got into the industry, assembly programming on microcomputers was basically the done thing only a few years before.

Secondly, Sawyer worked on his own - one of the biggest problems with assembly is that it doesn't enforce conventions which mean they don't scale nicely. If one person writes the code consistently, it's far easier.

Why were the RCT2 expansions such garbage?

THE RIDE N E V E R ENDS
youtube.com/watch?v=CFVm5R_dxoo

Don't be, I worked there and it is safe as fuck. Worst thing possible your train hits some moron who decides to waltz in front of it to pick a phone he lost earlier, like it happened on Raptor four years ago

I mean the correct answer here is play OpenRCT2 with the RCT1 scenarios installed.

>tfw break your legs because some faggot couldn't help but try and retrieve a phone instead of just asking the ride op who'll do it for you, safely

I don't know about the best game, but it is an absolute masterpiece of gaming. Genre-defining as much as Mario, Zelda, and DOOM.

Okay GP

Yes. Right above Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

I mean, the fact that almost every single ride has it's own rules for design with it's own physics/momentum/etc, which he designed and programmed in all himself is fucking insane.

I think guests were not injured but got covered in blood. Dude who went to pick up his iphone got decapitated. He could have just waited until his phone is picked up and delivered to lost and found (ride ops go under the coaster to search for stuff after closing the ride, and you can tell them to look for a specific thing so they give it to you right away without sending it to lost and found)

I'm fucking dying. Based retard.

The guy whose leg literally kicked his head off did break it

It must fucking suck, breaking your leg while killing another human through zero fault of your own

Really? Management told us nobody got injured other than this guy and I never looked it up
Kicking someone's head clean off is pretty metal though