I really like her design Fire Emblem Bros

I really like her design Fire Emblem Bros.

Attached: Artwork_Byleth_F.png (1920x1706, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/skills/
gonintendo.com/stories/336365-fire-emblem-three-houses-info-on-characters-story-bonds-adj
serenesforest.net/2019/05/29/three-houses-famitsu-third-article-part-2-2-weekend-activities-new-character-details/
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1134185092903923712
youtube.com/watch?v=5vSk9Qly_oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not what i would call good but it gives me a boner anyway

Me too, except for her eye placement and maybe purple eyes would have worked better. I want to press myself against her cold armor plating.

She just looks like another Lucina

What's with that sword? Can't Fire Emblem have non-retarded weapon designs anymore?

She fucks her students

MANY teachers have

Probably the first concept art of this game that doesn't make it look like shit.

Is right though, there's nothing very standout about the design other than the weird tights.

Will they have more lesbian options this time around? I wanna be a cute lesbo.

If I had my way she would be fucking all the male students at the same time.

>No customization
>No romance
Yikes!

It's okay, but it sucks dick in game. The fine detail doesn't work on the in game models

the leggings looks like the patterns poo in the loos draw on their hands and it makes me uncomfortable

Male Byleth looks far better

I like her legs. Wish her ears didn't stick out like that, though.

ResetEra fags will complain about her legs and midriff.

The customization is in the gameplay aspect, I couldnt give less of a shit about the subpar "obviously made out of obligation" portraits that Awakening and Fates had

>unironically playing Tranny Emblem: Three Dilation Stations
FE is dead

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

Fucking thank you for pointing out the biggest problem that I couldn't put my finger on.

No one cares about your rankings, asshat

Male Byleth has all of the retarded design points of Female Byleth, but with the added bonus of being a big black blob with no flesh tones to balance things out. It's hideous. Black on black on black like he's wearing a fucking bin bag

Dead girl walking.

Attached: 1559099715409.jpg (719x720, 76K)

>he says as he bumps and replies

t. Tranny Emblem player

Attached: nu FE.png (1003x291, 117K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1557153476779.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

There is romance, though
>yikes
Go back to retardera

You're really getting a lot of mileage out of that image

Her eyes are weird and the leggings look bad.

Doesn't all the students graduate shortly after the game starts?

>No romance
Confirmation where?

lol

Attached: 1557504430166.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Not wanting to boink Forrest's luscious plump butt

What a fucking faggot you are, I bet you want one of those ugly bastards to NTR your gf

Attached: 1552090561655.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

That animation looks so stiff

>Those rankings

Incel freak.

Her outfit looks like an ugly compromise between NoJ and NoA that winds up confused and pleases nobody. It suffers from how hard they tried to tone down its sexiness, that awful shirt and medallion covering her cleavage? The fucking shorts? What were they thinking? It would be better if she were either more covered up like M!Byleth or more revealing, right now she just looks awkward.

this bullshit drives me up the fucking wall
how goddamn hard it is to make the hand function semi properly
like, fucking hell dude just fucking bend those white nigger fingers goddammit, i'm not even asking for a properly animated rig, just fucking pretend
i mad

Attached: 1557342287296.jpg (605x807, 56K)

Lucius is from your "real" fire emblem faggot

Reminder that this isn't prerendered no matter how hard this user tries to pretend it is. This is an in-engine scene.

This game is going to bomb so hard

When it's hand animated it will be.

>Insanely popular franchise releasing their newest console game in over a decade on the most popular Nintendo console in recent memory

Alright

It is pre-rendered? Its done by studio Khara

>Insanely popular
Remind me how much echoes sold again

Her eyes are whack (at least in this render) and the pattern on her stockings is really distracting.

This looks like garbage

Attached: 1558941021067.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It looks so fucking bad.

I wish it wasn't so fucking ugly

No, it's in-engine. The actual cutscenes are by studio Khara. This isn't one.

thats why i like it

Doesn't she have like absurdly huge tits?

Old screenshot it’s better now

Can I romance Sothis?

No it's pre-rendered you fucking retard, it's a cut scene done by Studio Khara. This is in-engine

Attached: when you open _v_ and _tv_ late at night.webm (720x404, 2.55M)

300$ Million dollar game

Not that big.

Attached: 1559128811681.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

That's a pretty fucking lame looking falchion.

Oh, I remember seeing a picture of her from a behind angle that made them look bigger I guess.

Acording to some Redditor Leak (Which is becoming more credible due to more infor the game), Yes .

What's wrong with her legs?
Is she a burn victim?

Jesus christ this really is a Gamecube game.

Every fucking time. We get it, it's poorly render and made, stop spamming it for fuck sake.

Better than whatever pic's related name was, I forget

Attached: Corrins.jpg (4003x1292, 3.02M)

There is nothing wrong with Lorentz.

HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS GOING TO FAIL SO HARD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET NU-EMBLEM SHITTERS FOR BEING SO SMUG

''GRANDPA'' WIN IN THE END

Attached: 1550106995024.png (488x320, 24K)

Dont you dare disrespect Forrest like that

>HOLY SHIT THIS GAME IS GOING TO FAIL SO HARD

Considering Awakening is arguably the worst fire emblem game and still sold the most proves you wrong. This game could have pixelated graphics it still would sell well.

I'd sooner believe this is a cutscene than the other, but both are fucking in-engine.

It's just really weird looking leggings.

That cut scene isn't in engine you fucking retard. Why are you being dumb on purpose?

Attached: 1556220153695.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>TCG has colors organized by continents, some continents even have to share a color with each other
>Fates is clearly going to be such hot fucking shit it needs to get TWO colors entirely dedicated to itself, and as a result will continue to get twice as much support (at minimum) as the other games in expansions to come

Among other stuff they set out for Fates to live up to, it kind of manages to both annoy and amuse me to great levels just how much IntSys assumed Fates was going to take off when the overall product turned out the way it did. At least they seem to be handling this game in a more humble fashion.

Attached: 1533231930951.jpg (292x356, 23K)

This is obviously prerendered, you can tell the difference just by looking. The lighting and stuttering between animations in the other two make it incredibly obvious they're scripted in-engine events. I have a degree in this shit, I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Boring and what the hell is that on her back

You cant actually believe Femui looks worse than that abomination in the OP

>This is obviously prerendered
Look at him and laugh

Attached: 1545437933021.jpg (492x354, 39K)

I need more of her.

Attached: 1559178765120.jpg (944x855, 194K)

Ok now I know you're baiting. Fuck off.

This will be a fail hopefully they is catches on and changes this traversty

Nice rack she should be hiding it so much

Those look gigantic, are you sure you've looked closeley at this image?

This.

shouldnt*

Its not prerendered you fucking retard. These are in-engine
This is a cutscene by studio Khara. Seek mental help for your stupidity dipshit

R they really going to kill best girl

Have sex, incel.

>464080398
No you fucking moron, is the only Studio Khara cutscene in this entire thread. Stop fucking fishing for (you)s and misleading people.

It's trashy trash. I will definitely pick the male by default.

Attached: __celica_fire_emblem_echoes_mou_hitori_no_eiyuuou_and_etc_drawn_by_hidari_left_side__sample-a5bbd076 (850x1241, 266K)

Now this is bait.

Attached: 1430100892551.jpg (640x720, 152K)

She manages to be ten times sexier than byleth with less revealing clothes. How did she do it bros

I NEED to be in between those thighs

Attached: 1485788011163.gif (600x600, 227K)

I jerked off to this, the animation is so stiff and bad it makes it hot to me

Navel window is shit and looks out of place. Next

This looks like shit. Go dilate, FE trannies.

Navel window was made for licking.

Attached: 1552079893515.jpg (207x110, 21K)

By having a cohesive design.

>Nice rack
Thanks Blake, but don't get any ideas.

isn't this that sex game where the monsters fuck you if you die?

Surprise navel poke art when

Fucking hilarious, isn't it? Especially since they couldn't decide on the effects each color would have at first, resulting in them being the weakest in the game overall - Nohr in particular got it really bad.

At least they learned their lesson in giving Three Houses a single color.

That abomination in OP is wearing reasonable clothing, compared to "skintight metal armor with no shoes".

Attached: MCs.jpg (1848x1724, 1.99M)

Revealed shoulders.

All I see on the leak is that byleth can romance students. I don't see anything about Sothis though

Out of the main games, only Sacred Stones has to share a color with games it has no relationship to outside of home console, which I find BS even if purple is considered "Legendary Weapons."

Attached: 1523581083452.png (401x300, 45K)

shit pandering tier design character from an already shit game. i bet you like astolfo too.

LMAO IT'S SO SHIT

Holy FUCKING shit why, does anyone even like Corrin at all???

>Red hair
>Drill-tails
>Smooth-skin
>Soft shoulders
>Tasteful Zetta-Ryouiki
>Classy yet sexy armor
They did a great job with her.

I really hope the terrible, terrible art style and graphical fidelity means more time and money was spent on making the gameplay, writing, and music good.

Attached: Fire Emblem Three Houses - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2018.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

Why do they make these cutscenes at like 8 FPS? That only works for 2D, in 3D it just looks awful.

This
Tellius is about a decade old and had better flowing cutscenes imo
Fates/Awakening as well

OHNONONON
FEcucks
phahahhahaha

Attached: 1559219840722.png (774x850, 309K)

Just be glad they didn't give Camilla that many as well.
>tfw Corrin has more cards than the most popular FE character

Attached: FE0_Ike.png (596x811, 888K)

bwahahahahaha

Nice

is that a non-white cock? Someone gonna edit into it anyways so better start saying it now.

At least Camilla is a good character, she and Takumi are just about the only things worth saving from Fates. I'd be okay with her being milked for a decade if it meant I wouldn't have to see Corrin again.

>At least Camilla is a good character

Attached: 1447569220333.jpg (419x610, 69K)

My cute wife Beru

Attached: D7iHHsqVUAA208K.png (800x801, 347K)

She's literally one of the only Fates characters with a strong backstory and reasonable character motivations.

I hate the weebshit fire emblems, the GBA ones were the best by far

Yeah, that's why she's popular.

Attached: P07-011PR_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 286K)

I obviously know she's popular because she's hot, I'm just saying her and Takumi are the only characters in the game that make any fucking sense at all.

>most popular FE character
But Ike is a Smash character. We know this because his games sold like shit and nearly killed the series.
FUCK OFF, TELLIUSBAB.

Attached: 1558963953858.gif (178x175, 455K)

>reasonable character motivations.

Attached: 1482453676708.png (156x216, 70K)

No, they're both super irrational. They have motivation, but act in a totally radical way that makes little sense. If you had said Leo, the one royal that acts reasonably in both routes, I would've agreed more. The one character that has a conditioning background that actually still feels human is Saizo.

Attached: D7Jm2XvU8AAsShq.jpg (680x383, 55K)

What? I’d say there’s plenty of characters that make sense.

My future wife

Attached: FE Ingrid.png (1828x1080, 2.19M)

PLEASE tell me she's in Red Lions or Golden Deer

user are you retarded
look at the 2d drawn anime background
even if this shit was """"in-engine"""", the only actual 3d model is the main character, the rest is literally a still picture
if this is in-engine, it doesn't excuse the fact that it looks like dogshit and it certainly isn't an excuse for it LOOKING like dogshit

>most popular FE character
More like most popular Smash character.

these models don't look anything like the ingame ones
these look like your typical pre-rendered shit

Nice cherrypicking, fag

Attached: 1559099407119.jpg (640x360, 43K)

She's from Blue Lions.
>Red Lions

Attached: 1559176522026m.jpg (762x1024, 81K)

>Wanting to side with Golden Queers

Attached: 1358233869029.jpg (580x384, 78K)

Who is more cringe?
Corrin FE
Sieg Fate

Attached: wegw.png (872x680, 884K)

bruh

Attached: CHURCH GOOD.png (1280x720, 879K)

That's an unrecruitable villain, not a playable unit.

Tell me who the most popular character is, then. I guarantee they have less than Corrin.

Her hair is pretty and her face is pretty but man is her outfit stupid even for Fire Emblem standards

Blue Lions

Attached: FE 3.png (1180x1676, 2.26M)

What is it about the way the models are placed on that poorly textured ground that makes it look so bad?

>implying you won't be able to convince him to join you through the power of protag charm
I guess he might also be the Camus of this game though.

Attached: 1559099580026.jpg (1079x1080, 154K)

what the fuck is wrong with his ear

He's old user, his body is all gross.

I could make the same image with Gunter and Lonato on the left, and Lucius and that literal faggot that wanted to fuck Ranulf on the right.

heard you talking shit

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT WHY DOES NOODLE HAIR GET ALL THE GOOD UNITS

>crotch loli
What the fuck

>Camus of this game
He's going to be an early game enemy and his story relevance will entirely disappear halfway through the game

Well, I can guarantee it's not Ike. If I had to guess:
>Roy because of Smash
>Marth because of Smash
>Robin because his game saved the series
>Lucina because she was basically made for (you)
>Xander/Ryouma/Chrom in the west because of Mercer memes.
Again, Ike isn't popular because of his appearance in Path of Reddit and Reddit Dawn. People liked his "I fight for my friends" persona in Smash and this popularity is often confused with his FE popularity. This is disproven by the fact that the games fucking flopped and led IS to believe that Awakening was going to be the last entry to the series.

Attached: 1457896551721.png (432x577, 106K)

You're wrong too, the most popular character is Lyn by a landslide. Been confirmed for years since the first CYL.

>Black eagles have 2 best girls
>the other 2 factions only have 1 best girl
Looking good Eaglechads.

You dont though, it just makes you peepee hard

Idk how I managed to get both the color and the animal wrong

>Which is becoming more credible due to more infor the game
What exactly has been confirmed from the leak other than Fernand having a rivalry with Edelgard?

How old is she?

There you have it. Telliusfags must submit to Lyn.
>Most popular character is baby's first waifu
>people still have the audacity to claim FE was never about waifus.

Attached: 1514951959795.gif (320x240, 154K)

>Robin
A good comparison.

Attached: Robin.jpg (1232x1724, 1.38M)

I hope that which house you choose to support will come down more to some moral/philosophical confrontation for the player instead of a "who you want to bone?" choice Who am i fucking kidding just let your dick take the wheel

Ike had more votes than Lyn.

The one where Ike beat Lyn?

Ike has more cards than Corrin if you don't combine male and female Corrin, doesn't he?

Things that bother me about this design
>the massive oversized brooch that doesn't seem to have a purpose, especially not in combat
>the bulky coat that she drapes around her shoulders but doesn't actually wear - just wear a fucking cape at that point, arms could get caught in the sleeves during combat and it serves no purpose
>the gauntlets, because they actually ARE practical for combat, but nothing else is so they stand out in a bad way
>dagger should be on her side not on her front
>randomly cut top that exposes her gut for no purpose, the whole body outfit is just stupid and should have been one-piece unitard thing instead with no skin window
>the shorts are dumb at that notch at the top looks especially dumb
>random patterns on her tights, just plain transparent black would have looked much better. it doesn't even look like a meaningful or appealing pattern and it just looks like they're dirty at a glance and stands out on inspection
>long dress that only covers the backside of her legs, literally why?
>leg armor on a single knee and not the other, needless asymmetry and less protection for no reason
boots look fine, and so does the sword

because of Smash, not because of PoR and RD. This is proven because his popularity rose after Brawl, even though both PoR and RD flopped.
Sure he's a popular Smash character, he's not a popular FE character. Get it?

Attached: tiddylyn.jpg (820x918, 115K)

You're retarded.

You forgot to post a wojak.

So what will Yea Forums do when this sells over 3 Million copies worldwide?

I'll be enjoying the game

>wearing reasonable clothing,
Nigga, that design isn't "regular clothing

>Setes
>Catherine
>Dorothea being a singer and her talent
>Lorentz being Hilda's "Matthew" (Famitsu screenshots have them paired up)

Attached: 1559155362873.png (872x2544, 410K)

>Ike: 20
>Mamui: 18
>Femui: 19

Not counting promos and alternate arts:
>Ike: 12
>Mamui:11
>Femui: 11

Imagine being this fucking dumb

Is resetera SEETHING over this?

Attached: 1549951562038.png (600x600, 383K)

I'll make Lyn submit to my cock

Attached: Lyn (1).jpg (869x1233, 737K)

>At least Camilla is a good character,
AHHHAHA HAHAHA HAAHA HAHAHAA
dude you can just say you like her boobs

People are unironically complaining they can't self insert as her because she has big tits

Can you not customize her because of the cutscenes? That really sucks.

Attached: 1449133925425.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Because they keep hiring the same dogshit animation studio that also did Echoes.

They calmed down since the leak said she can fuck about half of the female cast.

Don't mind me, best lord coming through.

Attached: P16-003PR_SAMPLE[1].png (308x431, 285K)

Ikecancer will never admit it, Since they are smashfags themselves.

Attached: 52b380a81b2fd78349dac49bf7ea593d.jpg (2989x2432, 455K)

What wrong with her face

Studio Khara is good, don't blame ISIS telling them to cut the frames and make it more "anime-like"

Because it's the current "style". Lots of 3D anime do this to look more like animation, as though that made any fucking sense. For the probably the most famous and egregious example, look at the new Berserk series.

> the leak said she can fuck about half of the female cast.

Attached: 1558197010090.jpg (710x888, 177K)

>p-plz stop bringing it up

Attached: angryfaggot.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

>good
No matter how many times people like you keep claiming they're good, they will always be complete fucking shit to me and should fuck off from doing any animated cutscenes for FE again.

Attached: 1501298999414.jpg (124x121, 3K)

CALIFORNIA GOLD

COMING THROUGH

Attached: swordmaster2.png (1280x720, 379K)

I've never seen anyone claim that FE didn't have waifus, only ever seen mad nu-FE zoomers trying to put word in grandpas' mouth because grandpas are mad that the waifu factor has increased to the detriment of other elements of the series.

Those are some great hips.

Serious question. Does anyone know if this game is using their 3ds engine? It'd explain the fps drops in the trailers despite the shitty texture work and graphics

>that the waifu factor has increased to the detriment of other elements of the series
Only brainlets that have no idea why Awakening and Fates are shit say that.

look at that body though. mmmm

Those aren't drops it's intended to look like that because they are stupid

christ that is some of the worst cell shading i've ever seen. And those fucking textures...what is this a fucking PS2 gaming!? Shit like this is why I fucking hate Nintendo

Hopefully her coworkers too in a room adjacent to a class in session separated by a thin wall

Me on the far right

Wait she's literally just the Head Student from the Black Eagles?

That's me in the corner.

>minimap taken straight from Nier:Automata

If that's truly the case then how did other PoR characters like Soren, Mia, and Nephenee still rank so well when they're not in Smash at all?

Attached: 1510460036910.jpg (272x370, 28K)

Please convince me of the benefits of such an open class-change system. Classes and promotions lose a lot of the appeal to me when I can just make any unit into whatever kind of class I want, especially with the new 3H rule of allowing any weapon to be used by any class once they've trained in it. Makes each unit feel a lot less meaningful when the biggest things that set them apart are relatively meaningless personal skills.

Arr Rook Same

>they have feet
na this is a new engine

I hope they have same sex relation this time because I really want to wreck Claude's Boi puss.

>There will be 4 different "routes", the three standard routes for each House plus Edelgard's house will have a second "route" within it. No further details were given on this fourth route
IS needs to stop pulling this shit and just make a good game with a single, strong sequence of progression.

>Mia and Nephenee
waifus
>Soren
Proximity to Ike. Just admit Smash saved Tellius' bacon and submit to your post-awakening overlords.

Attached: 1555654997389.gif (1024x1024, 665K)

It's not a good thing and unit/class identity is a legitimate concern IS and a part of the playerbase doesn't give a fuck about

Can anyone beat him?

Attached: unwelliwood.jpg (1110x720, 76K)

I hate every character design in this game, even the coloring, but I can't put in words exactly why.

farming
fishing
cooking
waifus
children

Will they give us a house to live?

Attached: saeger.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I'd unironically prefer this art style to what 3H has.

no they will give you 3 houses

To begin with you need the weapon ranks + seals to promote into those classes, and it'll take more investment (study time, weapon exp) to enhance anything but their strengths and gold for the seals, unless you're grinding in Normal.
That'll influence the 5 Customize skills you have access to, like in pic related and
serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/skills/

Regarding weapon availability, magic can only be used by certain classes, and Gauntlets that can quad only by infantry/armors.

It's technically open-ended, and you can swap freely between your unlocked classes when the skirmishes before the field study demand it, but due to the nature of obtaining weapon EXP (and like E, E+, D, D+, C, C+, B, B+, etc.) it kind of steers you toward a certain role.
For example, Dedue of the Blue Lions. The 5/15 Famitsu article revealed his strengths are
>Lances, Axes, Gauntlets, Armor
and weaknesses
>Faith (Staves), Cavalry, Flying
He's shown as a Knight, and his Passive
>Liege's Shield - If user waits without acting, Defence +4 for one turn
gears him towards an Enemy Phase General + Gauntlets, and every student will follow suit in their own niche.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

aside from the graphics this seems to be the most soulful entry in the series since the tellius games

Do we have any frame of reference for how restricted exp gain will be for these things? Is grinding only available in a certain difficulty or is there nothing stopping you from generating as much weapon exp and professor levels as you want before progressing?

Unlimited grinding is only available on Normal difficulty, all of the academy stuff is gated by an energy bar you gradually improve during the game but pretty much any action in the academy will expend some of your energy and thereby push you towards the next battle.

Sounds like it could actually be a good system that compromises between different playstyles, then, assuming it restricts you enough outside of Normal mode to enable meaningful decision making. It's different and not really what I'd prefer but at least now I can see the appeal and some promise in it.

Polio can.

If Hard mode restricts grinding, that's mildly hype. One of by biggest fears was this game becoming a gaidenshit grindfest

Attached: 1533716554454.jpg (532x555, 135K)

>Sortie: you can take part in “Free Battles”, that are not part of the main story. Since your level needs to be high enough to tackle those, it’s recommended to do so at the end of a month, once the characters have been properly trained. Battles for some quest do appear in Sortie. Also, if you’re playing on Normal, then Free Battles that do not consume any time appear, which is perfect to train some more without having to worry about wasting precious free time. But that’s not all: there’s also special “Gaiden Battles”, only available for a limited time, featuring scenarios and battles centered around specific allies. If you clear those, you will get items and Knights related to those allies.

>Also, if you’re playing on Normal, then Free Battles that do not consume any time appear, which is perfect to train some more without having to worry about wasting precious free time.

It's nice to be able to minmax toward their strengths or attempt a jack-of-all-trades, with (on Normal) or without (on Hard) endless grinding for casual and hardcore players respectively.
Especially on repeat playthroughs when you have a new house to teach (assuming you tackle the other two) but the same field studies/end-of-the-month missions, so you consider which weapon ranks/classes you need by a certain date.

Oh, forgot the source.
gonintendo.com/stories/336365-fire-emblem-three-houses-info-on-characters-story-bonds-adj

Is there also no world map with random battles on it?

Hard/Classic chads rise up

Attached: 1444172412470.jpg (400x408, 5K)

>playing as female
>being a dude
i hope you don't do this

Seems like it's not a "traversible" world map, a map is pulled up with a list of the events available for that month, with one of the events being free grind/random battle on normal

im a girl tho...?

So, in the game you teach for a month and at the end of it you do the chapter, right? I hope this doesn't mean you spend more time managing stuff than actually battling.

Post your first playthrough MUs
>FemKris
>MaleRobin
>FemCorrin
>MaleByleth

Attached: 1435728003179.jpg (639x1072, 202K)

forgot pic

Attached: 093-Venture.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

That's the Sortie menu I quoted. You see 1 Venture/Sortie point at the top, and Normal has an option that doesn't cost one.

Attached: file.png (1854x955, 3.7M)

it's like a feminine version of Lucina

I'm sure that it will turn out that way. They really seem to want to break up the normal chapter-by-chapter TBS gameplay flow with this social sim training stuff, and it's enough of a time investment that they included an auto-play option to speed through it all.

>i read the wikia instead of playing the games: the image

I love her empty headed stare. She's so fucking cute.

There's nothing particularly unusual about those reactions.

>im a girl tho...?

Attached: 1559021186533.jpg (2074x1660, 833K)

Not everyone has the same shit taste as you.

So what would you change about it?

Do you think they actually see themselves like that? Genuine question, it'd explain so much.

The literal exact same can be said of you, retard

>FEbabby loves in a bubble

>deer
Golden Deer confirmed shit

>3Hfags
Oh nonono

Attached: 1550105730624.png (1418x445, 824K)

I mean 2 of them seem to see themselves as about what they look like. A horse and a goblin.

in the end, black is absolute shit and white is agro splash and is being replace with colorless
meanwhile gimmicky purple is really goode

>replying to bait
why

Attached: Arden.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

you mean tranny
everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet

If there's any compensation, weekends are a lot more varied and includes battling, whereas weekdays are just teaching. So you get a loop of
(weekday -> weekend ->) (weekday -> weekend ->) (weekday -> weekend ->) (weekday -> weekend ->) -> field study
You can rest through weekends and auto-teach through weekends, or even skip to a particular day.
serenesforest.net/2019/05/29/three-houses-famitsu-third-article-part-2-2-weekend-activities-new-character-details/
I believe you start at the 4/?? and every character-focused paralogue has a deadline of the 2/22, so if the leaker is to be believed in that
>There is a 5 year timeskip
>The academy remains important throughout the game buts becomes less relevant later on
>"Part 1" has ~12 chapters, no word on how many parts. "Part 1 has a heavy focus on the academy, for example, while Part 2 does not."
you may want to enjoy the upgraded My Castle elements while you can.

its like they don't even care anymore. Maybe FE deserves to die if ISIS is going to keep being lazy

Male Kris = Female Kris
Male Robin > Female Robin
Female Corrin > Male Corrin
Male Byleth > Female Byleth

So there's only one weekday per week?

Pantyhose/Tights are the best. I wish the character portrait things were taller or full body so that it would show up there too.

consider me enrolled then

>fishing minigame
GAME OF THEY YEAR GENTLEMEN LET'S FUCKING GO

>This game could have pixelated graphics it still would sell well
God I wish it would have.

Attached: 1532306604541.gif (121x113, 36K)

Why does she look dead inside in every image? There's something seriously wrong with this girl.

>manga kid and kowashitai made it in

>strong backstory
I'll say

Attached: camilla.gif (435x250, 2.95M)

Oh, I neglected to copypaste "weekdays", but I would assume you advance by day for 5 study sessions.

Boring face. The rest is OK, I guess.

because she's a teacher, hell, the male avatar looks like everyday his poor life choices are haunting him, like an art teacher

it's hot tho

I'm not even talking the cgi. I mean in game

character design is getting better i guess, i like it too
but the weapon design is absolutely retarded as usual

Three houses has been having a really weird effect on me. When I first saw the stuff on it and its character I was losing my mind with how shitty it was. Every character look like ass.

Now months later many of them have grown on me. I think Edelgard is a legit 9/10 design and many others I really like as well. Most of the male character look like fucking garbage still but the females have grown on me a lot and I actually am hopeful for the game.

Did anyone else find the 3H designs to be an acquired taste? Or is perhaps my own taste and standards being subconsciously lowered in attempt to like the game.

fates: Saw blade
three houses: unicorn rapier
one of this is actually useful to its purpose

I don't know, but if you judge a game's quality depending on the fucking art of all things, you're a retard.

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1134185092903923712
Finally some english tweets

Nope I recently finished Thracia, so I've beaten them all now.

Attached: dho81lfvfsz21.png (800x450, 398K)

I knew of Kurahana as an artist since, I'm a dumb woman who play otomes.
While the art is okay, I'm constantly reminded that she did better art for a games nobody knows about.

Attached: 7'scarlet.jpg (1315x1746, 3.45M)

>That filename
Of course someone with a taste this shit comes from reddit

Waifus always win hearts no matter how shitty the art.

Attached: 59768089_2351217378269009_4240323568565033825_.jpg (580x410, 59K)

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

should i play this as my first fire emblem game or hold off until i've played another one? really don't feel like digging up my 3ds to play any of the recent handheld ones. but a few of the older ones are on wii u virtual console

Not him, but how do you know that's a reddit filename? Looks like your average google images filename to me

>recently finished Thracia
>right before the first fully English translation comes out tomorrow
Kek, nice timing fag

Attached: 1526248197652.jpg (544x405, 188K)

Don't play any of them. The series is long gone sadly. Though you could go and emulate FE8 on GBA.

Attached: 1506367600416.jpg (171x178, 6K)

That was intentional. I wanted to finish Thracia before the casuals start playing.
I literally finished it like 2 hours ago

Attached: 1557995405211.png (600x600, 170K)

>spend all your time and budget making the loli dragon cutscenes look good
>ignore the hags
IS has their priorities in order for once.

Attached: sothis intro.webm (1066x600, 2.49M)

Shes like Edelgard but actually good looking

what the fuck is wrong with her body proportions? the design feels weird for some reason

Don't listen to this idiot FE8 is not only trash, but piss easy, even on hard mode, even a toddler could finish that game.
Play FE7, it's only worth is that it's the perfect game for newcomers, and it's easy, but not as braindead easy as FE8.

Look ! I can cherrypick too

Attached: Sans titre.png (1314x559, 532K)

when did fire emblem become gatcha moeshit

moeshit? always
gacha? like 2 years ago

>don't play FE8, it's too easy
>instead play FE7
I guess you enjoy having a tutorial that takes 15 fucking chapters

Attached: 1509399651783.png (620x581, 16K)

I hate it. She and her armor look awful.

>a literal FEH character
>not nu-FE
HAHAHAHAHAHA COPE AND CONCEDE

Attached: 1523109428736.png (258x544, 105K)

>Lucius is a FEH character
Have sex, frogposter.

>Playing as male Corrin
I hope you don't do this

here's your (you)

Attached: gay.png (566x941, 429K)

Retards.

>strong backstory and reasonable character motivations.

Attached: 1557974887157.png (820x1200, 763K)

>moeshit
>gacha

this looks fine

Lucius is from FE7 you uncultivated fuck. I would have told you to have sex but that's far beyond your possibility so just masturbate

She speaks

Attached: z_5ce7920e48880.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Should've used his FE7 art then instead of his FEH art, tranny

It's a imgur link so it's reddit because they use that. Or some dumb shit like that

Vinny said this game look like shit and is unappealing to him and he loved awakening.

Get dabbed on fujolards

Attached: 1384884944608.gif (200x118, 749K)

source?

Kill yourself, faggot. Literally only literal niggers like yourself blow their loads to FEH. I hope you and your entire family is raped to death.

Only 10, but I see you still have your wojacks when in doubt

11, actually.
There's a prologue chapter.

This art looks pretty alright, but I hate how like everything she draws has these freaky small pupils. It's hard to ignore.

Dilate.

>implying casuals could ever get through Thracia even with full English
The only games that have more Kaga level fuckery are Berwick and Vestaria

Attached: 1525750049568.png (596x812, 738K)

Attached: fixed.png (1920x1850, 1.48M)

Echoes sold like shit, FE fanbase clearly doesn't care about art.

No, everyone stopped caring about 3DS by 2017

Have fun in art college art fag :^)

Can't believe Blue Lions is the biChad master race pick.

Attached: Felix.jpg (719x720, 74K)

Wonder how important this guy is going to be considering he has a major crest

It sold like shit compared to most nu-Emblem games but it still sold above what IS projected. It was technically a success.

betrays you

youtube.com/watch?v=5vSk9Qly_oQ

13:00 minutes

I see him becoming a villain later in the story

>major crest hold
>tch....loner type swordsman myrmedge
>!Dimitri's childhood friend!
>unique outfit
He's gonna either betray for his ancient family line getting the throne or he'll be an important ally with a secret power.

>game looks good visually
>admits to being too much of a brainlet for unit customization
I wouldn't take his word as law if I were you.
I wouldn't

>Vinny said this game look like shit
He literally said the opposite, you shit stirrer. All he said was that it looks too complex for him and that he wasn't into the school stuff.

stop being autistic, end of evangelion is fine

Thracia is easy as fuck. Don't confuse bad game design with difficulty

>first playthrough of manster escape
>any chapter with ballista
>easy
Nah

Something about his eyes look pretty Arvisish, I'm 80% sure he will betray you

oh man I hope I get DEIRDRE'D if I manage to get him to fuck me before that

Will there be a FE4 style second gen? Crests being like Holy Blood make it seem so.

>warps abuse
So hard!

Don't confuse bad game design with difficulty

I wish they had chosen a different color for the MC's hair. It's such an unsatisfying shade of blue.

Can't wait to see what's so special about the Fire Crestlem this time around.

Attached: 1550222010276.png (500x617, 264K)

Leaker suggests no, just a 5 year timeskip

> Get to Srank
> Gets betrayed
> Become Dmitri's sloppy seconds to comfort his best friend's betrayal

This does make me legit mad. Echoes had great designs and Heroes showed that artists can really make those designs shine.

Then there's Camus archetype but without the cool design.

I want to give Dimitri Oneitis, cuck him for his best friend, then make him my rebound boytoy!

Attached: Dimitri byleth rub.jpg (863x1200, 240K)

I'm gonna yuri my students and destroy the royal bloodline, just kidding I don't have a switch

Attached: 1557560381728.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

I really think she's only doing the key art for the major characters, and there's an art team doing all the portraits and probably most of the character designs. It would explain tbe stark difference in quality.

Literally when has the player character ever been silent in FE? I'm pretty sure the one in FE7 even talks. Fucking Itsuki in #FE talks and SMT protags literally never talk.

This but I own a switch

>caring about a lets player's opinion
>let alone one who intentionally plays shitty games 90% of the time

I haven't really been paying attention to this game for a while, it kinda lost me with the whole school thing. Are people still hyped for this and is there a chance this could still be good? At best, I'd hope that it somehow takes the best of fire emblem and the best of persona, but I seriously doubt they can pull it off

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again. I'm not even into femdom but I want byleth to crush me with her presence and use me like a marshmellow.

> At best, I'd hope that it somehow takes the best of fire emblem and the best of persona, but I seriously doubt they can pull it off
It's kind of looking like they're going to, art direction aside because that's clearly the worst of both.

Dead because I impaled her with my 4 inch dick.

How do you use a marshmallow..?

>use me like a marshmellow
You want her to dunk you in her hot cocoa? You want her to roast you over a fire and put you on her s'mores?

The school stuff is skippable, and the most important aspect of it (teaching) can be put on auto pilot.
The game actually looks mildly interesting, they're putting more effort into it than the terrible graphics might suggest.

Marshmellows are sticky, squishy, and they taste good. I want to be Byleth's marshmellow.

Byleth is a silent protagonist like Joker from P5.
All of their dialogue so far has been choices.

Don't white and black also have the least amount of cards, and they're reluctant to add more because people are sick of white and black?

Nobody wanted Echoes they'd be better off using Hidari for 3H.

JP Awakening had an option for a mute Robin

This. Why can't ISIS be smart?

They'd act as though Robin was talking though.

Which was unintentionally hilarious especially in chapter 11 if you played as FRobin.

They're name is meant to be ironic.

Why do so many devs have trouble making ground textures that don't look like radioactive vomit?

Post some male MC webms and images, you damn trannies and sissy boys.

Reminder: If she has a brother in game, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE HER YOUR WAIFU. It's disrespectful to him.

Where the fuck is middle guy's neck?

can i make the brother my best bro and make him offer to me his sister?

That's... really interesting actually. I can't imagine it was very funct-
Ah. Yeah that's about what I expected.

The ground is a huge model you're not supposed to pay much attention to, so they don't put a lot of detail into it in order to conserve resources, meaning low res textures and low poly models. This is especially apparent in FE because you only see the ground for very short cut-ins, so it's even less important for it to look good and even more important for it to be lightweight so it loads quicker.

>chopped framerate for anime feel
>smoothed camera rotation while panning

the animations obviously stuck out just as much, but what was mentioned above just about ruined that scene

Mercedes and Ingrid look like real classy ladies. Wife material.
Annette looks fun to mess with.
Dimitri and Sylvain look like total bros.
Blue Lions clearly have the best house.

animating hidari art sounds hard

The animation isn't great, but it looks much worse than it is because the game is loading during it.

She's dressed like every class is sex ed.

This can't be real. Why does it look so bad? I'm not even talking stylistically, I mean it literally looks like it was made by an amateur

Didn't noticed the "dress", thougt it was coat. Also metallic gauntlets on the bare skin, what the hell.
Why they just didn't make her outfit same as MByleth.
What a garbage.

Attached: fff.jpg (436x600, 27K)

Fuck off Chrom

Of course. Why wouldn't they? They're part of Fire Emblem. In fact, TMS has been getting some new content lately, and will get some in the near future.

Except for colorless, yes, white and black are the smallest colors. But altogether, Fates has more than any other color.

The really annoying thing about Fates is that its split made them need to expand it twice as often. Look at these sets.

Attached: b packs.jpg (2100x1791, 1.89M)

manga boy is better roy than roy

kek you actually believe it too

Not in Cipher he isn't. Roy's king of purple now. :)

Attached: tier.png (933x316, 16K)

Don't forget Felix is the only student with major holy blood.

yeah? i lost cipher 2 editions ago, what changed?
my boy joshua still up there so its good

Yeah I was gonna say he looked like someone you could have long deep conversations with over tea but I didn't want people to think I was a fag

>Echoes sold like shit, FE fanbase clearly doesn't care about art
user Echoes looks amazing but not even Hidari's art was enough for me to tolerate how boring Alm was, how unlikeable Celica was, how awful the gameplay and maps were, and how silly the story was at times.

Dont be a little shit. Who actually cares what some sperg on Yea Forums thinks of you

dont worry user, we know that you're a fag so its fine

>he looked like someone you could have long deep conversations with over tea
>but I didn't want people to think I was a fag
user....

the problem it's not echoes, the problem is that gaiden fucking sucks
at least it give us my boy gray

I dunno, isn't Felix a sword autist like Rutger or Karel or Lon'qu?

This Roy exists now.

>Supreme Binding Blade (ACT) [Tap 1 other Purple ally] Until the end of the turn, this unit gains +10 attack.
>Legendary Item Skill - The Blade that Binds the Demon Dragon (ACT) [Once Per Turn] Reveal the topmost card of your opponent's deck. If that card is a Dragonstone, destroy all enemies. This skill may only be used if Supreme Binding Blade has already been used 2 or more times in this turn.
>Hope for the Future (AUTO) [Once Per Turn] When an ally uses a Legendary Item Skill, reveal the topmost card of your deck. You may deploy that card.

All he has to do is tap two allies and he can deploy whatever is at the top of his deck. And purple has shit like Nino that puts cards at the top of the deck for free.
Plus any LIS can activate the deploy, not just his, so he can use Lilina, Dieck, Malady, or Sophia's.

Attached: Elibe.png (924x1293, 1.69M)

I blame the director more than Gaiden, I loved the Archanea remakes and those looked like garbage.

So when will we get the next game? Two years?

oh nononoNONONOOOOOOO
d-DELETE THIS!!!

Awakening was 2013, Fates was 2016 and Three Houses in 2019, so I guess in another 3 years?

I don't play or actually know anything about Cipher at all, but those pics look rad as fuck, any news on when they're doing Mulagir, Aureola, and Durandal. I really wonder who's getting those.

both original Marth games were better than Gaiden to begin with

Very true, but FE1 got a pretty massive overhaul though for FE11. As much as people complain about some of the design choices for the gameplay, it must have been a pretty big feat to basically remake the whole game to accommodate for newer mechanics while still trying to keep it as FE1.

oh
I SEE NOW
it's time to dust off my first mc

Attached: 28660579_1888501297835682_134298135525378402_n.jpg (248x185, 9K)

This. Female does look a lot better in the art than in game though

>We want the FE reddit and Resetera audience

I guess Awakening and Fates will never be a thing again in the series.

Attached: 45423534.gif (327x200, 299K)

So fire emblem is combining rune factory and persona? cool

>We want the FE reddit and Resetera audience
They already got that with Path of Trannies and Radiant Furries.

It's amazing the sheer amount of retarded complaints the game gets. Xenoblade 2's success must have broke you guys since Xenoblade 2 got the same kind of retarded shitposts.
>"we want the ironic weeb audience"
>"we will never get xenoblade x ever again"

>children
(lol

pls do not impregnate your students, pull out until they graduate

>that face

Attached: 1521993418610.jpg (928x856, 49K)

What's that? Come deep inside Lysithea? Ok then.

As much as IS wanted people to forget, they had already removed most of FE1's jank in FE3 Book 1 anyway, like unpromoted healers only getting experience by being attacked.

user I deadass guarantee they do not give any more of a fuck about either of those than they do about Yea Forums. Stop being a paranoid schizoid, they arsn't out to get you.

Xenoblade 2 didn't have the ugly as otome artstyle retard.

This is literally a dealbreaker for some

I'll just come out and say it
You ruined it, congratulations, I don't want to create a post shitting on the fans, I guess not all people have the same tastes, I know that... but I feel Impotent right now watching this Board exciting about a character design, Bernadetta, a new "WAIFU"

I used to love FE 7, I played it more than a human should have... Fire emblem was THE game that made me what I'm today... It made me love medieval history, it made me love fiction and medieval fantasy, I read The lord of the rings and The hobit after playing FE7.

I study History as a Bachelor degree...

But know after suffering "FE Fates" I know where is going this Franchise...

If you enjoy Fire emblem fates, if you will enjoy three house welll good for you, but I think I talk for other people when I said, Fire emblem is death for us... I don't think I would buy the new FE game, and I recomend the fans that feel like me to do the same, don't buy it just for the nostalgia, this is not the FE we used to love, this is a game marketed for people who love to fantasize about waifus and husbandos, who care more about character design, or wheter if that character is shy or cute, more than the gameplay of FE and the story. Thats fine tho, but that's not FE.

You should even adknowledge how FE Holy war differ from FE7, and even more from Fates, I think we should appreciate how the game was for us and keep safe that beutiful and magic memory.

I loved FE that's why I want to cry right know, I don't know what to do, just to loved that old memory, I guess this is what growing up is, adknowledge that the world keep spinning around changing and that somethings are not for you anymore. It is hard to admit tho...

Thanks is you read all this and respect my opinion, I tried to respect those who like the new FE.

Didnt read lol

>This is literally a dealbreaker for some
If people could stomach Shadow Dragon's art which was 10 times worse than Three Houses, this art is literally nothing. I highly doubt you ever planned on buying the game in the first place.

Shitposts about XC2 are completely fair because of the massive dropoff in writing quality, character design, level design, and gameplay compared to basically every other Xeno game. People are absolutely right to worry.

I think ive seen this image every day this week

Fucking kek. I'd tell you to go play some Xenosaga but I don't think you've even played it. And seriously? Have you played Gears? It's story and cast is great but it's one of the most straightfoward JRPGs ever.

Why does it keep getting posted anyway?

>Caring about FE anymore

Any future games will never top the degenerate waifushit in FE:if, never ever.

Attached: Elise_art.png (2000x2051, 2.01M)

>This is literally a dealbreaker for some
Right, Fire Emblem has never, ever had a dip in art quality before.

Attached: f4e64j.jpg (1028x503, 107K)

yikes

With the three houses artstyle, yeah I was never going to fucking touch it lmao.

Unf, Minerva's rbf

But Fates was an Otome game though. The story was literally about a bunch of handsome men fighting for you. And the localisation had to tone down the super lewd dialogue the men had, especially Ryoma, Xander and Jakob.

TL;DR, I respect you not shitting on the fans but this game, beyond the visual style, seems like a return to form in the ways that count. Maybe you should look up the leaks, because according to those the game's shaping up to be way better than Fates ever dreamed of being.
Also you should have studied English, not History.

She cute. Don’t think I’ll be playing this one though. Not a big fan of the newer fire emblems. Echoes was tight though.

It's better than 1 and X in everyway. It's the best Xeno since Saga.

Sure thing, keep making excuses. Where were you when Shadow Dragon happened?

Echoes was shit though.

>Think I cared about the series before awakening
LMFAO

i never stoped to see this art before
god ogma looks awful

Why does everyone praise Echoes so much? I remember it being even worse than Awakening when I played it, but people say Awakening is the worst and Echoes is the best. Echoes had worse maps, gameplay and balance than Awakening, and you didn't even need to grind, just promoting your characters made them overpowered.

>Actually playing the treehouse localization

Attached: 3253245324.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

>Echoes was tight though.
I'll never understand how people can think this.

Muh presentation

Yeah, I can't even think of an excuse for that, I deserved that.

Ike also won popularity polls before brawl though

Did you actually suffer through the even chapters of XC2 and not find them to be the most unironically cringe-inducing pieces of media ever? Legit made me sick to my stomach out of embarrassment, I actually had to get plastered before I could finish chapter 4. The lack of depth to the worlds along with the clunky as fuck battles absolutely did not help its case. Coming straight off of XCX this game was a fucking embarrassment. I don't know how you or anyone else could like Saga and Gears less than this fucking kusoge.

Ok, stupid theory but TLDR: PM TTYD foreshadowed the future of FE fanbase

There were some weird things in that game's plot, and these things have a surprising similarity to things that would appear in future Fire Emblem titles like Awakening and Fates, often in bad contexts.
For example, if you think IS filling their games with a bunch of waifus who are all interested in the MC started in Awakening you're dead wrong. Every single female party member in The Thousand Year Door (and there's four of them) has a very obvious crush on Mario. To the point where it honestly gets eyeroll-worthy.
At the same time the asspully way that TEC, Lord Crump and Grodus are all alive in the epilogue despite common sense saying that they should have died mirrors Gangrel, Walhart, Emmeryn and Aversa in Awakening's endgame paralogues. This trend even returned in Super Paper Mario with Luvbi, Tippi and Blumiere. Those latter two were pretty vague though, and it's not very clear why they had to disappear to begin with. I'm not counting Squirps because while it was kinda presented as a death scene, him dying didn't make any sense and him just taking a nap was far more logical.
Fates had you do some weird dating and skinship thing inbetween chapters, The Thousand Year Door had Peach doing some minigames to date a sentient computer after each chapter ends; and unlike Fates these were mandatory.
Speaking of Fates. The localization controversy of that game caused has a clear precursor in the Vivian translation discourse. Let's just be happy that the internet wasn't as big in 2004 as it was in 2016.
Many of the more strange and unfortunate aspects of Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates can be directly traced back to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Let's just be happy that IS hasn't removed all the new character designs from the new Fire Emblem games and replaced all the weapons with stickers and cards yet.

Times have changed sadly, resetera is out to destroy weebshit and it affecting FE now.

Echoescucks aren't people

Attached: 1519778593860.png (502x502, 257K)

Literally everyone agrees Chapter 4 is shit. I dropped the game twice during Chapter 4. But Chapter 1-3 and Chapter 5 onwards are great, especially everything past Chapter 6.

They aren't even cringe and X is the biggest piece of shit to ever exist. Kill yourself, X is pure nu-xeno trash

Autism

what the fuck does FE have to do with trannyera

Buzzword of the month

Wheres Nigger? Did I miss him playing FE?

Chapter 4 is unfortunately an incredibly niche thing. It's an amalgamation of old 80s /m/ anime memes, so for an /m/fag like me I got a bunch of good laughs from it, but for someone not familiar that kind of stuff it probably doesn't make sense. It even had a very 80s Japanese sense of humor compared to the more modern humor of the rest of the game.

He was playing romhacks, dunno what he's doing now

Why is it that literally every FE thread is just retards arguing which of their favorites is better? I've never played a single game just love watching you guys argue over pointless shit

I enjoyed echoes because of its gameplay variety. I also enjoy the older FEs. 3DS era of FE is kinda eh.

>gameplay variety
>rout the enemy
It had some different mechanics compared to the other games I guess. Too bad most of them were hilariously unbalanced.

cringe

He could've lied and said he enjoyed the art style or supports even

Because there are 16 games that span like 5 different defined eras of fanbase and nobody can agree on fucking anything.

I think he probably means the dungeon crawling breaking up the battles, not the battles themselves

But White and Black are ironically seen as one color, people would rather have the other colors be expanded than White and Black. They really messed up by attempting to treat Fates as three games.

Unironically yikes.

>with the clunky as fuck battles
Brainlet

Attached: 1538430537930.webm (888x500, 2.9M)

>not enjoying the artstyle
Literally impossible unless you're a sperg hellbent on hating everything about the game for no reason. Echoes literally has the best artstyle in the series.

Hard to say. They could sneak them in this next set, coming next month. Or they'll have to wait until Binding Blade is revisited, which could be at any point after September.

They sure did. Especially since black is shit outside of Corrin 6(5), which has been dominant for a long while now.

Attached: B10-057SR_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 309K)

Way more fun in 1 and X, everything in 2 is slow and stiff.

Wrong
GBA did both art and graphic wise
FE7 artist should come back for FE17

Imagine thinking that garbage art is good

Topple locking and following that cancer know as the overdrive flowchart is not "fun". They have terrible janky as fuck mmo combat where you wait for hours so cooldowns can end

Then he's wrong as dungeon crawling is pure shit in Echoes

Where did this xenoblade argument even fucking start lmao

>FE7 artist should come back for FE17
No

Attached: kike.jpg (2881x4080, 584K)

*i am the bone of my sword*

This can't be real
This has to be fanart holy shit

>Dark nipples

It's an edit.

That's edited, but it's not like the original is good.

Attached: Awakening Ike.jpg (800x1140, 113K)

When people say FE7 artist, they mean Wada.

Attached: Titania_Warm_Knight_Face.png (1600x1920, 1.54M)

>*i am the bone of my sword

Attached: gjmd.jpg (543x768, 71K)

The angle of his sword...
Is it angled weird or is it a sword-arm like Edward Elric?

Wada should get put back onto character design instead. She has done consistently great work over the years.

then say fe8 artist

Out of curiosity, how is blue? I know it has a few broken strategies.

It's a poor angle, which resulted in the sword arm memes.

Fuck that, I’m more into this SMT-lookin mofo over here

Attached: FBBD8B21-3E96-4969-8440-FA0D2131DE18.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

Looks like we're finally getting that crossover after all

>literally hangs around the school while carrying out terrorist attacks on the church and kidnapping students
We should be allowed to invite him for lunch and fishing.

Yeah real great villain you've got there, stalking the halls of FE high school and stealing kids' lunch money.

Imagine trying this hard to bait

I didn't like it until I just noticed that the nose and mouth are a part of the mask. I can jive with this.

>resembles the Black Eagles uniform
>resembles the Black Eagles Lord class
>uses an Axe
>hates the Church
So who could it possibly be?
>Edelgard from the future
>a Deadlord from one of Edelgard's ancestors
>a relative from Edelgard's family
>a Deadlord of Saint Seiros' corpse

Same user, just adding that his +DEF Skeletor buddy looks neat as well

Attached: 25BBF635-26C6-4230-BA9C-91FFAB0F60A8.jpg (1500x1300, 196K)

I hope there is a chad priest like Kirei

Attached: htr.jpg (800x927, 546K)

Speaking truth is bait?

This guy is definitely a Wyvern Lord.

By any chance do you also work for Netherrealm studios?

>We'll never get these two as a protagonist for a FE game
Fuck bros, I want it so bad now

He rides a horse, look at those spurs

Is it me, or do these guys look a little *too* obviously evil? I’m expecting some kind of twist where they aren’t actually the bad guys or something, because they almost look cartoonishly evil.

Designs are 10/10 though, I get a SMT vibe from them too

>Is it me, or do these guys look a little *too* obviously evil?
It's more like IS lacks any sense of subtlety and can only do black and white plots.

Right is a bro that takes one for the team by inbreeding with the ugly dancer. Left hogs the lewdsaint despite having a cardboard personality.

Pretty dumb. Inigo in particular is stupid.
>taps himself to buff a female ally, +20 attack and undodgeable
>untaps himself when a female ally defeats somebody after they got said buff

>left passes up on sweet boypuss that he didn't even deserve
The real kicker.

Oh, and blue is a good color overall. Some good splash with Nowi and Frederick, Chrom and the aforementioned Frederick make class change heavy decks really good. Walhart is a strong MC, especially now that Naga is in.

Its the warriors engine

I really think he's just a completely unrelated dude.
I think it's reaching saying his clothes resemble Edelgard's lord class, aside from the color scheme.

Is it because the Chrom and Robin cards allow you to class change easier?

Best two designs bar none

Attached: 1556375332022.png (1920x1743, 1.19M)

Remember this is ISIS
Subtlety is not their strongest suit nor is everything NOT relating back

>because according to those the game's shaping up to be way better than Fates ever dreamed of being.
It has shitty level design. How will it be better than the king?

Attached: 127903-1460415600.jpg (806x240, 43K)

Damn dude you got an early copy of 3H? Upload it for us man

>How will it be better than the king?
No one said it'd be better than thracia.

Attached: 1557554082009.png (704x815, 161K)

Male Byleth honestly is a pretty good design, I like him a lot.

Where the fuck is all this art coming from? Why does it look so much better than the in-game stuff, M-Byleth here looks so much better it's not even funny

>IS hired a fujoshit artist to make every female supporting character look like a manfaced tranny
>but made femMC a literal titty monster
what did they mean by this

Why was Kaga so sadistic with FE5?

Attached: 1433200572277.png (1012x761, 325K)

Still not entirely over my "trenchcoats are irredeemably stupid and edgy" phase but I can gree

female power fantasy

partially Nintendo wanted him to sell strategy and partially bc he wanted to make Leif's journey grueling story and gameplay wise. That's why the whole prison break arc is a thing and how it worksguides