I had too much caffeine and feel sick. What do?

I had too much caffeine and feel sick. What do?

Attached: 1043.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

Have sex

make yourself throw up

drink more caffeine

have a nice relaxing cup of coffee

Why is Jay so annoying?

I drink like 2 litres of coffee and 3 cans of sip and don't feel sick.

throw up then drink water

Drink a fuck ton of water to flush it out of your system

Drink one of these bad boys

Attached: ci-monster-energy-zero-ultra-f49a0f9cf9ec5352.jpg (400x600, 12K)

prepare your anus

Drink a shit load of water. Throw up if needed need keep drinking more

He has to share the cam with someone as charismatic as Mike, it makes him look bad by comparison. Early Jay was annoying because he was too insecure to have an opinion that strongly diverged from Mike's, on whatever they were talking about.

drink a monster and play some vidya

How much? I got a condition that basically makes me wake up every 2 hours right now and sometimes after waking up once I can't go back to sleep which has lead to me popping 200mg caffeine pill when I wake up upwards to 400mg in pills when I wake up then 20oz of coffee. Still never felt sick on caffeine alone, usually I need to be on 2-3 hours of shit tier sleep and awake for 4~ hours

cause he's spinless beta who can't stand up for himself

Is he? I don't find him annoying, if anything he reminds me of myself. Mike is more charismatic, sure, but despite that Mike can actually annoy me.

Water, then pee as much as possible

has there ever been a time where Jay actually thought for himself instead of just leaping on Mike's opinions?
>so Jay what you think of this film
>I thought it was horrible
>really? I found it pretty decent enough
>Oh well not that bad

water

I have to take 400mg everyday and wash it down with an energy drink. I got super addicted early in life when Mt. Dew Livewire came out during summer and that's all I would drink.

Play video games

this

kidna watnt to get laid but i forget my dick is missing
and i dont want to rape any one

i dont liek rape sex