If you don't play online games, is it really worth it for the "free" games and discounts anymore? Was it ever...

If you don't play online games, is it really worth it for the "free" games and discounts anymore? Was it ever? HAVE I BEEN THROWING AWAY $60 A YEAR FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS FOR NOTHING?!

Attached: fd67a6R7b63AawmhJbsXdb652r91Yg.png (300x190, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/05/29/junes-free-ps-plus-games-are-borderlands-the-handsome-collection-and-sonic-mania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, not for nothing. Thanks to kind people like you Sony makes more than enough money without having to actually release games.

I was gonna make a long post about the pros and cons of this thing but i got bored
here have some free yous instead

I pay for it just to play UNI[st] and that's it. I've never touched a "free" game they've offered.

The "Free" games are a bit hit or miss. May was absolute garbage but June will be decent.

>HAVE I BEEN THROWING AWAY $60 A YEAR FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS FOR NOTHING?!
have you played many of them?

I have ps+ and I don't even download half the games.
I'll still keep it tho
Also it gets you to try games you normally wouldn't buy

Source

>HAVE I BEEN THROWING AWAY $60 A YEAR FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS FOR NOTHING?!
It was cheaper a few years ago and you should always buy it on discount.

It's probably not the best value for money but I like the surprise and 60 (less on discount) is nothing to me

this is why xbone is good, it's two separate things so you can just get one or the other, and if u want both they're on sale most of the time and even then if you can't pay one fucking dollar, just use the rewards system to get free memberships and money n shit

not him but next month is a sonic game and borderlands handsome collection

sonic mania and borderlands collection

i guess you never miss huh

>If you don't play online games, is it really worth it for the "free" games and discounts anymore?
No, since the second your subscription runs out, you are locked out of those "free" games.

June is Sonic Mania and Borderlands Handsome collection .
blog.us.playstation.com/2019/05/29/junes-free-ps-plus-games-are-borderlands-the-handsome-collection-and-sonic-mania/

No its not worth it. At best if a particular month has two games you're interested in you can just buy a single month for them

Wow absolute shit
Glad I didn't renew

have sex

Honestly I only have PS+ for DS3 and Burnout Paradise

>PSN free games 2013
>Catherine
>Demons souls
>Dragons dogma: dark arisen
>Mafia II
>Okami HD
>Bioshock 2
>Sleeping dogs

PSN plus 2015+
>bloodborne
>*Crickets*
Why did they stop trying

Lose weight

That's actually the best selection this year.

Better question: PS+ or PSNow?

Attached: 16015562780_8f9950c70e_z-640x360.jpg (640x360, 122K)

>20 (twenty) dollars
Holy fuck

It USED to be worth it, but now not really
Forget about the fact that the free games went from six to two, the fact is that Sony used to actually give attention to things like the PS3 and VITA even when the PS4 was the main focus--let's also not forget though that the quality of the games we're getting is rather poor. Before you had a good chance of getting what was a AAA title a few years down the road, so if it was something you always were meaning to play but never got the chance to then it was the perfect chance, now though it's mostly indie-trash no one has even heard of--there will be times in which a big enough release comes, but the quality of the games month after month has gotten worse

With regards to sales, it feels like there isn't AS much as a discount as there was before--older titles are heavily discounted and you save maybe $2-$3 at most, which pretty much means that unless you're buying +25 games from the sales a year the discounts are almost never worth the price of admission.
I will probably cancel my subscription soon, and for the free games I do like I will just buy them (since they aren't that expensive anyway) assuming I didn't also get the physical version at some point after the fact

PSNow is a complete shitshow--game streaming is an awful concept, it doesn't really work for PSNow, astonished Google thought they could do any better

It's the least they can do after they introduced this shitty concept

What about the PS3 games

But you can download the PS4 and PS2 games, now.

over and done, no more

I'm conflicted with samsho coming in two months. I'm sick of giving 60 dollars a year to sony, but the only way to find players to play with on fighting games is to play on playstation.

I'm quite bad at fighting games, but not being able to play online means to not be able to improve