I know video games

I know video games

Attached: 1559223969110.jpg (661x438, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSGW7CwD5GM
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a27434759/wachowskis-matrix-4-new-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=OfeGPilWZp0
youtu.be/Ozr3kPUCt54?t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show me

Attached: 1559224021940.jpg (1199x800, 110K)

Morpheus went from a good character to a beaten horse very quickly.

I can't think of another character who got bamboozled as much as Morpheus.

An A press is an A press. You cant say it's only half

How did Neo control the machines outside of the Matrix at the end of Reloaded? Is he emitting wifi signals from his hands or something?

on PS4 games just mash X

No WiFi signal has that amount of destructive power, it's something else, it's 5G

the x button means cancel or no

youtube.com/watch?v=xSGW7CwD5GM

he was still in the matrix

There is no outside the matrix

You think that's fun you're having now?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

h-he's fast

Attached: images.jpg (500x267, 29K)

damn my mind is blown, the wachowski sisters are truly something else

Woah

>Sisters

brainlets

part of his mind stayed in the matrix, same reason why he got into the subway station

>part of his mind stayed in the matrix
And how that part influences the real world? That makes no sense.

KEK

>no hit Minecraft first try
You not my master anymore Morfy

it's the only logical alternative given the facts

having control over the matrix presumably also enables the one to control the robots or shut them down remotely
let's not forget that the wachowskis had already written themselves into a corner

>they are making Matrix 4
Oh god is gonna be a disaster isnt?

it's also why neo could see the machines and smith even while blind because they constantly broadcast their position into the matrix

what?

That's the whole point if the movie. Evolution. Neo us the next level, born from a dark world and many failed attempts. Through is planned interactions with his programmed nemesis, he managed to merged his brain with the AI consciousness (developed itself for centuries so probably very close to human mind). That way, he can "see" the matrix (planned merge) but at the end he can also see the information flowing into machines (new feature that leads to an "uncontrollable" smith).

Within few centuries, many humans will probably be able to perceive things like neo and to be "loyal" to machines. They have to live together since the sky is destroyed

I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer.
It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it?
I must get out of here. I must get free.

Attached: v.png (694x648, 248K)

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a27434759/wachowskis-matrix-4-new-movie/

>game takes heavy influence from films

Attached: 20190525171237_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY
WHY
WHY WHY WHY
FUUUUUUCK NOT MATRIX FUCK YOU WACHOWSKIS, MAKE CLOUD ATLAS 2 INSTEAD AHHHHHH

>yfw

Attached: matrix fanservice.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

He's talking about the real world. Smith is the symbol for the robots wanting to bring back the sun to earth.

>ywn play this gem again

Attached: 20190530_073201.jpg (1280x720, 377K)

JW3 sucked ass.

The real world being part of the matrix is the only explanation. The whole series is hard sci fi, it doesn't make sense to all of a sudden introduce some supernatural elements.

I think neo being the one means he is the one one, meaning he is the one who managed to see beyond the real life layer of the matrix and discover that the real life element was also a part of the simulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfeGPilWZp0

Attached: 1527894019763.png (194x192, 108K)

youtu.be/Ozr3kPUCt54?t=65

Fun? You play video games for FUN? Illusions, Mr. Anderson.

Not denying this, but machines tend to progress, to unity with humans. They first thought they could bring them perfect world but thy learnt that something else is running, that's what they need to select/enhance to create a new generation of machine/humans.

That's terrifying

Matrix 3 was the greatest Dragon Ball movie ever made

I gave you a reasonably hard sci-fi explanation
The real world isn’t a simulation, this was debunked in the second film