Is she supposed to look like a generic npc?

Is she supposed to look like a generic npc?

Attached: Yumi_Sawamura.jpg (800x450, 65K)

Her hands are huge

All Japanese people look like generic NPCs

Supposedly to give girl next door vibes japs like so much for main love interest.

I thought she was Nishiki's sister

No, it's just a cheap remake.

Everything in Yakuza's design, from the VN "gameplay" to the repetitive unchallenging routine brawls to the melodramatic over the top storytelling is designed to appeal to autists.
It's a power fantasy for autistic people who would love to be able to beat up a bunch of guys with ease and have every single beautiful woman melt at the sight of you no matter how little interest you show them.

Short haired Yumi looks so much better it's not even funny

Attached: Ykz-mizuki-sawamura-portrait.jpg (800x1050, 94K)

and that's why it's so great

I'm just glad with more and more studios trying to make money from normies Yakuza stays true to the autistic audience. I mean, why wouldn't you? Look at how much Minecraft makes.

>meanwhile no one was trying to fuck this

Fuck Kiryu and fuck Nishki. Pair of basic low IQ tards. God awful taste.

Attached: 7F3231F9-41D8-417A-A34D-E08579795B70.jpg (800x450, 176K)

Yeah shit is fucking ridiculous. Fucking look at her.

Attached: reina.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

It wouldn’t be Japan if the hot women had sex outside of JAVs

Oneitis is one hell of a thing

Normally when you get into a physical fight IRL with more than 2 people, you're usually the one that lands in the hospital bed, not the other way around.

They grew up in the same orphanage with Kiryu so they are not real siblings

> grew up in same orphanage
> take nearly 3 decades to decide that he wants to bang her
Jesus. Was there some kind of revelation for Kiryu?

Nishiki's sister grew up with him in the orphanage. Yumi is Nishiki's "sister" like Kazuma is his "brother". But Nishiki has a real sister who dies after the first chapter.

No I thought she was the biological sister who is never shown. Doesn't help their names both start with Yu

You forgot what kind of shit give revelations to Kiryu?

What's the ultimate autistic fantasy? Walking down a street and guys starting fights with you (you don't start fights with them because you're the good guy at the end of the day) and then they form a big group and you beat the shit out of all of them effortlessly. They barely get a punch in. You even do cinematic takedowns that make you look cool. Then they thank you for it, they bow down and WORSHIP you and give you gifts as an apology for what they've done.
Then you go to a hotel where 20 women, who all look like the most beautiful famous women there are, incidentally, all really want you to spend time with them. Why? Because you're just so great.