What did Yea Forums think of these games?

i find them to be surprisingly fun in terms of gameplay for a game based on a cartoon series. combat in the first one was more fun but the game was way too short.

Attached: c6ee56816814e3ae83d9a37e8ad3e9a89853c927.jpg (616x353, 57K)

I Fucking hate south park so much it hasn't been funny in like 20 years. That show sucks so bad Old Family guy was way better that Shit Park ever will be.

First one was great, finished it in 10 hours one sitting. The sequel doesn't interest me that much, I like fantasy setting more.

we're talking about games here

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

I don't like fart jokes

I do prefer the fantasy setting as well. You should give the second one a try, though. It's nearly twice as long as the first game, and a lot of people prefer the tile-based combat (although i don't).

First one was great but too easy, even on Hardcore difficulty.
>combat in the first one was more fun
This. But I like how they made it more challenging in the sequel, I miss having weapons though

Liked the first one. Second one had invasive drm so didn't play it.

>You should give the second one a try, though
I think I will, when I get it cheap from a sale. 30 bucks is just too much for that kind of game.

>that fucking U-Play garbage they shoved down this games throat

Also the "Pre-Order Bonus" was fucking stupid. All Towelie does pop up in your game and go "dude lmao im high" every now and again.

Attached: 23905319_1759639584081292_1635991646909071572_n.jpg (852x958, 35K)

Wait for it to be on sale with the DLCs included. I got it for around 20 bucks a few months ago. Can't find the DLCs anywhere for free, either, and I've only played the Casa Bonita one so far but it was pretty fun.

got a huge boner when you fought underpants gnomes underneath your fornicating parents

i enjoy the second one more in every way, both games are cool as replacements for the show as it's now shit, they're basically interactive episodes.

that is the point, friend. when he fell asleep during what seemed like the final boss fight i had a good laugh.

Fun but short(1st game)>unfun(2nd game)

>the quicktime events where you have to jump out of the way of your dad's ballsack

Attached: 1546080630878.jpg (330x319, 43K)

It's slow as shit and fighting mooks slowly is not rewarding. Also they stop doing the "this fantastic effect is just a mundane thing being exaggerated with imagination" thing

>Also they stop doing the "this fantastic effect is just a mundane thing being exaggerated with imagination" thing

Attached: disgust.png (1000x850, 655K)

yeah i thought it was kind of stupid that kyle just has literal eye lasers and other shit like that

if you only fought people who were playing the game it would make sense but there's no reason for like 80% of the enemies you fight to give a shit about the rules of some game some kids are playing

they should have done it more but i enjoyed fighting on roads and waiting for cars to go by

same thing happens in the first game

yes but in the first game just about every attack involves an actual physical attack capable of causing harm. like the mage class has a special ability that electrocutes enemies and its actually just a bucket of water, jumper cables and a car battery, and the fire attack is a firecracker.

Theres like 10 different south park games, I bet when fartman calls Kyle a "Jew" you go
>ooooh now that's smart comedy

you're right there but i never bought that 10 year olds were effectively hitting people with garden trowels and surviving bullets.

though yeah even butters just straight up hits people as hard as he can with a hammer.

i mean, yeah, it's not entirely realistic and it doesn't really make sense when you analyze it, but it's still better than the 2nd game (where they can survive shitloads of bullets and a grenade if you summon ned and jimbo during one of the 'civil war' missions).