Fuck Cyberpunk 2077

youtube.com/watch?v=OXi6A8osp9s

That gameplay demo shows everything wrong with this fucking game and why it makes me sick. The style, the aesthetic, the gunplay, you know what it reminds me of? John Wick. I fucking hate John Wick. I hate how John Wick looks. I hate how John Wick fights. I hate how pretentious that shit is. It's so fucking retarded, and braindead morons gush over it because they act like its so damn amazing, so action packed. is it? Is it really? It's just people running around killing each other in some boring ass fucking setting. It's fucking garbage made for idiots. Oh, oh, oh, but the guys they wear suits, and leather jackets when they kill people! Look, they're fighting inside a fucking nightclub, omg the colrs, the lighting, oh wow, so amazing! Oh look, outside, it's night time, it's dark and raining! Oh look at all the neon signs, look at all the street lights, look at the rain soaked streets, wow, so gritty, so real, so cool, so stylish, oh the cinematography, oh the color usage and ambient. Oh it's sooooooooo amazing.

Fuck you, fuck trash like you that loves this shit, and fuck John Wick, and fuck Cyberpunk 2077 and Fuck CDPR for making this garbage like John Wick instead of true cyberpunk.

Attached: cyberJUNK 2077.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE EPIC PRE RENDERED "GAMEPLAY" FOOTAGE AT E3

user will now be ex-communicado in 4-3-2-1

u mad lmao

john wick is pure kino

Holy shit this game looks so good. I fear my computer may not be able to run it without stumbling. Thanks for the video OP. Didn't know there was gameplay.

EY VATO, FUCK, CULO VATO CABRON, FUCK
¿WHY THE SUN SO BRIGHT CULO VATO?

Attached: cyberpunk8.jpg (1748x1131, 1.15M)

How is it kino? Actually, what the fuck even IS Kino? Some term made up by John Wick fans because they think their movies are soooooooooo amazing? "It's not cinema, it's chinema", is that it? John Wick is pretentious fucking garbage made by hacks, for fucking pigs in human clothing that enjoy the taste of fucking SLOP. It's goddamn fucking slop. But who cares right? Who cares. I mean, look at how cool it all looks, oh man, you got guys in suits, fucking SUITS, and not only that, but they use all kinds of guns, and they fight and kill in nightclubs with the crazy lighting and look at all the colors, and oh the cinematography,.oh god you cannot forget the goddamn cinematography, oh its so kino, so fucking kino, oh yeah get it in my mouth jerry, get it all in my fucking mouth!

Attached: wick.gif (846x352, 2.49M)

>those damage numbers and slow mo
Why the fuck is the gun pelting 11s

don't forget V

>I CANT SEE SHIT! FUCK! CLEANER THAN A NUNS CUNT AT A CONVENT

This is now a ylyl

Attached: 1549987000182.jpg (754x960, 96K)

Here's your reply, you obviously really want one based on your posts here.

Honestly? That looks like it will be the game's main flaw when played without mods, bullet sponge enemies.

>sunfags still SEETHING
Im gonna buy the game and im gonna love it. Might even make it day only if theres a way to do it

The best part of this game is how you're automatically a slut. Based CDPR forcing the entire audience to be filthy sluts.

Please enlighten us with your idea of "good" cyberpunk

Attached: chad coming through.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

I'm not a sunfag. If anything I'm pissed because latest news says they changed the aesthetics since that last demo. The whiners won, we're gonna be stuck with some fucking John Wick rainy city at night with street light and nightclubs bullshit game.

Posting in copypasta thread.

Dredd. That's it. Took place entirely during the day, didn't need all this look how dark and gritty and edgy we are night time rain shit. Which is what John Wick uses. Did you know John Wick 3 takes place mostly at night? Know why? To appease edgelords, the kind that cried about sun in this game. They won't rest til this game looks like some John Wick bullshit. Fuck John Wick and fuck CDPR for catering to that fanbase,

>DAY one
Not in my cyberpunk, you don't.
There is no daytime in cyberpunk.

Attached: cyberpunk3.jpg (1630x1600, 1.57M)

Dredd took place the majority of time inside the dark building ya dingus.

The building wasn't that dark. Not like the nightclubs in John Wick. Those were dark.

Why does it look so linear

Because it's trying so hard to be like a certain movie. I'll let you guess what movie it's trying to be. Pic is a hint though.

Attached: John_Wick_3.gif (480x198, 2.98M)

You have an unhealthy obsession with John Wick. Not to deflect or dismiss your opinion. It's just weird dude.

He sounds like an autist. Imagine being so butthurt over videogames and movies.

>jerry
what happened to joe?

absolutely seething

>OH JOHN WICK I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BADASS FIGHT SCENES OH MAN KILL THEM ALL REVENGE FOR DOGGO OH MAN YOURE FIGHTING UNDER A HIGHWAY BRIDGE AT NIGHT IN A CITY OMG ITS SO CYBERPUNK AND KINO HOLY SHIT I CANT GET THE TASTE OF DICK OUT OF MY MOUTH OH THE CINEMATOGRAPHY OH THE FILMING OH THE USAGE OF COLOR OH GET THAT DICK IN MY MOUTH JOE GET IT IN THERE GET IT ALL IN THERE JOE RIGHT MY MOUTH RIGHT IN MY FUCKIN MOUTH JOE

This pasta is stale and I hope you feel bad for posting it.

Attached: 1476620666055.jpg (500x378, 25K)

You know what is stale, you fucking dick muncher? John Wick.

>answered in 18 seconds
You either had all that shit ready to go or you're so fucking mad about this that you typed out all that garbage (that I'm not going to bother to read).
Either one of those is a sign of how autistic you are. Hope you get some help or find some more productive way of spending your time.

Attached: 1551866735378.jpg (1277x719, 112K)

Fuck you. I love how you won't say SHIT about how CDPR is turning this cyberpunk game into some John Wick garbage?

>CP2077 is shit because its like john wick
>john wick is shit because its dark
>People are complaining that CP2077 is too bright
your pasta is stale

>Walks up on stage
Ahem, if I may have your atention please.
>Deep inhale
>Blow in electronic whistle to call future car.
>Get in, hold shift to auto drive.
>Get to location.
>YO, BRO, WE GOT SOME CLOWS ROBBING OUR TECH SUPPLIER! WE NEED YOU TO DEAL WITH THEM HOMES!
>Sure, what ever.
>Get in car
>Hold shift to reach objective
>Get out, use tech implat in eyes to find prints
>Mhm, these are clown foot prints alright...
>Follow foot prints, that only spawn if you use the implant, to remote location #231™
>OY THIS GUY AIN'T ONE OF US, GET HIM.
>ELECTRONIC LA LA LA
>Shooty shooty bang bang.
>Ah I see, these weren't clowns, just some Scavers wearing clown shoes.
>Whistle for car.
>Shift to get back to quest giver.
>Get out of horse.
>EY AMIGO, DID YOU DEAL WITH THOSE CLOWNS?
>Turns out they weren't clowns, just a few scavers using clown shoes to mask who really did it.
>AY CARAMBA, WHAT A TWIST, GOOD JOB GRINGO, HERE'S YOUR CREDS!
>Techno AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Misson complete, "A funny fealing!"
>50 Credits 25 Exp

Attached: Cyber geralt.jpg (1414x2000, 406K)

I'm not going to acknowledge or enable your bullshit, no.

Shut the fuck up, and go watch John Wick you fucking John Wick semen guzzling fanboy KEK.

I hope my car will show up on a roof at random.

Attached: 1555911514340.jpg (1165x827, 124K)

Reading through this thread, what is your problem with John Wick? You have an outstanding amount of unnatural hatred for John Wick and you use it every 5th word.

What ? Matrix? You better not say matrix.

Attached: 1557111481594.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

you're stuck in a loop based on false pretenses. CP2077 isn't dark and retards sperging online isn't going to change the game.
Are you here to talk about video games or are you just a lost Yea Forums poster?

>that fucking fake ass fall

HAVE VITAMIN D

Attached: Mad.jpg (268x188, 13K)

It's John Wick.

I hate John Wick. I hate how he fights. I hate how he looks. I hate the aesthetic of the movies. I hate how it's all night time rainy streets neon signs bullshit with guys in suits, oh yeah can't forget the suits guys! In suits, gunning each other down. Oh and people go on and on and on about how it's so stylish, oh the cinematography, the camera work, the colors the usage of ambience, oh the soundtrack, oh the martial arts, oh its so amazing oh its spectacular, oh it's so awesome oh yeah joe, yeah right here, right in my mouth joe right in my mouth!

Attached: wick street.gif (540x221, 378K)

Stop trying to force your retarded copypasta, nigger.

>full day and night cycle
>day
it's shit

Have you considered that you might have severe autism?
I haven't seen any of the John Wick movies but they're just movies buddy. You seem to have a real animosity towards John Wick and that in itself is awkward at best, disturbing at worst.
Its just a movie.

What is it like to be so bitter about something? It sounds terrible. Most people would go "Oh that thing, nah I don't really like it" and move on. But you're literally reeeeeing right now.

Attached: 1537688047101.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Kek

Oh you were just being super obvious, thought, you were trying to be clever with all that green.

Attached: 1554107662806.png (251x231, 40K)

John Wick killed MY dog. But you fuckers feel sorry for HIM? Fuck you, he got what he deserved, the fucking bastard.

Are people doing the whole John Wick thing to be contrarian memelords?

Attached: 1551863473180.png (320x311, 156K)

>merely pretending
Nah, you're autistic.
Sorry about that, seek help.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Y'know sometimes it's hard to tell whether someone's intentionally shitposting or just genuinely retarded. It's confusing cause I don't think any mentally sound person would bother posting this, "ironic" or not. I guess it's not even a question whether Op is a retard or not.

Attached: Conker parents.png (448x635, 343K)

>yfw the last Neus Ex game is years old, bombed, and was made on a fraction of this game's budget but will still look and play twice as good as this cringe, completely static scifi Witcher world shit.

at least jensen was a straight male protagonist

The combat sucked though, cyberpunk 1077 gunplay looks great so far

but some people will still love playing their mary sue dodge around and attack collectashit romance sim, so I hope they enjoy it. At least the graphics and cutscenes will probably be AAA level, even if everything else remains like indie RPG quality.

only if there's romance for straight male v

>The combat sucked though, cyberpunk 1077 gunplay looks great so far
What makes you say that? Deus was passable, and this looks passable too, but with loads of overpowered skills to learn (they didn't show any enemies you'd need them for).

>fealing
Love these tho

I also hate Cyberpunk 2077 because I'd rather have The Witcher 3: Neon edition, rather than the bullcrap they're giving us now. Also, John Wick is kino.

It just looks plain boring.

I love it. I'm going to buy it at full price. I'm going to play it. You have to deal with it. Faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP DISLIKING CYBERPUNK 2077

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea Forums is oddly dedicated to disliking this.
So sad.

so you want dark rainy generic cyberpunk that's been done a billion times already?

if cdpr show straight male v i'll like it

Christ what a shithole

>so you want dark rainy generic cyberpunk that's been done a billion times already?
You mean the peak aesthetic that all the legendary film directors used and that has never been used in a AAA open-world, not even once? Yeah we want that. But fine, I guess you guys must have better taste with your more original scifi Borderlands/GTA since CDPR are going with that afterall. And you must know better about the classic trope being done in vidya a billion times too. I'm sorry that we've been so demanding and trying to limit CDPR's creativity.

What's wrong with John Wick? It's fun.

>so you want dark rainy generic cyberpunk that's been done a billion times already?

Yes, jesus. Why is that so hard to understand?

This is a false flag. OP is a CDPR shill whose trying to slander anyone with the opinion that Cyberpunk 2077 does not look like a true cyberpunk game. He knows John Wick is a movie Yea Forums largely enjoys and by associating CDPR criticism to hatred of John Wick he can force the board culture to turn against us who would dare call out CDPRs complete and utter lack of understanding of the cyberpunk genre.

Oh dear.

Attached: consp.jpg (640x480, 72K)

I've never seen it but I would believe OP's summary of Wick just based off of the distastefulness of the fans online. So I don't think it's a falseflag. Either way, Wick is irrelevant to the ugliness of this game.

When have the fand of John wick ever been distasteful online

>fand
Just now.

john wick was straight male protagonist better than fucking cyberpunk

and cyberpunk did it better than you

A grammar lawyer who spergs over typos online loses any credibility when talking about distasteful behavior online, dont @ me nothing you can say in response is credible

>John Wick
>pretentious
Check out these double IQ digits, guys.

Some games are targeted by one extremely autistic shitposter. Nothing you can do about it

cyberpunk hasn't even fucking shown straight male v when the fuck is cdpr showing straight male v

Why are Cyberpunk threads always people pretending to be as STUPID as possible just to bait replies?

neither have you all we see from you is faggotry

Genuinely missing the point about John Wick entirely

>if you don't want gay shit you're gay
>if you want gay shit you're straight
lmao fuck you retard

This is a god tier shitpost

lmao closet homo

>if you don't want gay shit you're a closet homo
lmao why is this the go to fag defense lol

keep deflecting faggot your a raging homo

bitch all i'm saying is cdpr should fucking show straight male v they already showed fag shit you're so fucking against showing straight male content lol

It's Real John Wick posting hours all day (Yeah) around
Real John Wick haters in the Yea Forums shittin' threads bustin' them cucks
Real John Wick haters since Day 1, no, I won't change now
If you ain't hatin', you ain't spergin' might as well lay down
'cus it's Real John Wick posting Hours
'cus 'cus it's Real John Wick posting Hours
It's it's Real John Wick posting Hours
Sh- Shit all day
I don't get a break
'cus it's Real John Wick posting Hours

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (419x405, 64K)

TLDR
I think it looks cool.

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (466x276, 8K)

>464029569
>464029993
>464031028
>464032009
Oh, this autist again.
Make a favor for everyone and fuck off, no one cares.

As a lover of both games, still... I adore that. Thank you.

you haven't shown straight either you a full blown faggot lmao

>what the fuck even IS Kino?
kys discord tranny

TLDR
but that pic unironically looks much better than the original

It's sad that this is almost as reasonable an explanation as autistic sperg-out.

>I fucking hate John Wick
Stopped reading there you braindead moron.

shitty cookie cutter fps

the characters are very hideous. cyberpunk for zoomers

Mods this faggot has been spamming 24/7 why do you allow this?

i post about the game in threads about the fucking game who says i can't criticise it lol

fuck you the game looks fucking amazing.

Gay is based

Attached: 1558098754457.png (544x415, 11K)

>bullet sponge enemies
all enemies even the cyborgs die in a few shots and literally die from a single blast of the tech shotgun

to anyone claiming bullet sponge enemies check yourself into a mental hospital

But John Wick is probably the best thing to draw inspiration from.

When can I pre order Cyberpunk?
Also, should I see John Wick this weekend?

Kill yourself you gay autistic BR.

all i'm asking for is a simple fucking thing for cdpr to show straight male v they can't even fucking do that lmao can you fucking believe they showed gay shit before straight male v

Because it’s a near unmodded starting pistol and a mid-tier mission.
That demo was made to show off early and late gameplay.
I’m sure if you build right you will be shredding enemies

Does it get tiring when vedditors take the bait so easily?

I’m gonna hold you to that

>I hate how pretentious that shit is
What level do you need to be at to find braindead action flicks pretentious?

>This is a false flag.
99% of Yea Forums is people "pretending" to be retarded and being on at least 50 levels of false flagging at any given moment

it's true tho lol i already said what i wanted from them they still haven't fucking done it it the most simple fucking thing straight males are their fucking audience if cdpr show straight male v at e3 i'll be done lmao

I usually don't like when people boogeyman, but most of the time it's definitely the same guy. Or two at most.
Someone very obsessed, legitimately brain damaged, with a lot of free time, and holding two extreme opposing opinions depending on the day.
He's fucked in the head.

>cyberpunk is for zoomers
Couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Cyberpunk is patrician and zoomers can't appreciate it. They gobble up the badass borderlands wacky post apoc style tho

>cyberpunk gameplay
>anything resembling john wick
weird, i don't really remember john wick fighting cyborgs in egregious drugged-up slow motion

Also where the fuck was wickposter when resident evil started doing this shit

Attached: Leon Wick.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

monolingual retard detected
Please become a tripfag so I can filter you.

Attached: the jewish conspiracy is real.jpg (500x678, 62K)