WoW Classic Already Destroyed?

Do you think streamers are becoming self aware of the disaster they bring to classic?

>The server they will pick WILL be an absolute shithole of streamers and streamsnippers running around spamming twitchchat emotes in global.
>There won't be any "vanilla experience" on the server streamers will be playing.
>Only streamwhores farming gold and mats for their deities.
>Sodapopin and Asmon make a petition to allow their 40man raid party to be allowed in a duel.
>Streamers want to be able to request a duel "1 v 1 + 40 bodyguards".
>There's 40 man party anyway following them 24/7 to get mentioned on the stream anyway.
>World first instance/rank is only a matter of which streamer with 24/7 free time to dispose decide to go for it with his army of twitch slaves who will carry him through the grind

Don't you think at least some of those streamers eventually obtain any level os self awareness and realize the experience will be a lot different from the one in the past? It won't be World of Warcraft anymore. It will be World of Twitchcraft.
I seriously hope they won't lie to themselves thinking they accomplished anything "on their own" with hundreds of people running around them throwing money, gold, mats and carrying them through pvp and pve content.

Still it's not a bad thing.

Only the one streamer server streamers will choose will be affected.
The problem is what happens once those fuckers decide to spread out and affect many servers.
I don't want to be affected by some streamer migrating to my server ruining experience and economy, possibly even stability of a server and queue time to log in.

Can someone screen cap it or copy paste it on wow forums so we at least get those fuckers to be aware of the gravity of the situation? I want them to stay on a designated streamer containment server to go through hell on their own without affecting other servers and WoW Classic experience.

Attached: 132152332321.jpg (640x492, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1129091689577177088
youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Qlio5_uk
youtube.com/watch?v=bXOAXHTpv2c
youtube.com/watch?v=wuz353ABKyA
youtu.be/PluGbAt51es
youtu.be/eWAdB8IEb_o
clips.twitch.tv/RelentlessSullenPorpoisePJSugar
buffed.de/World-of-Warcraft-Spiel-42971/News/Interview-xDlate-Classic-Omar-Gonzales-1282328/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>playing on streamer servers
lmao imagine playing vanilla wow on a pve server

can we just solve the issue by segregating streamers in their own servers?

can blizzard enact some sort of apartheid pls

Aren't most of them on pvp servers?

Glad I don't play WoW in that case.

You niggas are chasing a pipedream of how the community was back in the hayday. Even without streamers, the internet lost its wild west identity long ago. Enjoy your spam of epic friendly memes

>browse through twitch
>find some twitch slut dancing in skimpy outfits
>donation target: house 200k
>125k reached
>report her to the Internal Revenue Service
death to all streamers

Attached: 1489897434235.jpg (450x600, 66K)

They have huge ego, they stream, they are literal gods of PVP and PVE
OF course they will choose PvP server.
I think basically there will be 1 PvE and 1 PvP server ALL streamers will go. The experience, gameplay and log in time will be a fucking disaster on those servers. Possibly crashing very often with multiple groups of hundreds of players helping streamer do a quest or grind through content. With hours of log in time queue to get in the server thanks to stream slaves trying to get it to serve their deities.

That's why blizzard should make official streamer "friendly" server where they contain the disease. And keep it from spreading to other servers.

Screencap this and post it on wow forums to make people who care about Vanilla experience to watch out when picking a server to play on.

#ContainTwitchSTD
#ContainStreamerTD
#NotMyTwitchCraft

Attached: 155855636127322.png (483x3182, 248K)

that would be madness. any dedicated wpvp guild would farm them 24/7

Is EU safe?

This is why I enjoy FF14 alot, Blizzard seems to enjoy smelling it's own farts.

WOW seems to be stuck in the past, while I look forward to the future.

The only person I can think of that would be a problem for a server is someone like Forsen.

>had my wow account for 14 years and still havent got into classic beta
>streamer that has never played wow in their life gets in
fuck streamers

>can we just solve the issue by segregating streamers in their own servers?
>can blizzard enact some sort of apartheid pls
This would solve everything.

Basically if you:
>promote gathering people in Twitch raids which may greatly increase log in time and negatively impact server stability/crashing
>affect immersion and economy by enabling and encouraging spamming twitch emotes and grinding though content FOR YOU
You should be moved to a streamer designated server and banned for evading it.

But you need to make blizzard aware of it and actually make this blow up so blizzard knows there is a big number of people who care about Classic experience and are concerned Streamers and their slaves will greatly affect it.

Attached: 1241413321312.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

You're way overthinking it. I don't know how this hysteria over streamers started but they're not going to command a zoomer army to singlehandedly ruin your server economy or whatever. You're being ridiculous.

Asmongold will not play on a PVP server at launch. He's simply too much of a child to put up with the inconvenience it would bring him. Also, for every moron willing to slave away for gold and mats to give him there will be someone who purposefully joins the other faction in hopes of 15 minutes of fame from corpse camping him on stream

Sodapoppin despite all the shit surrounding him is still a multi-rank 1 gladiator and will also be playing Horde which historically are outnumnered almost 2:1 until burning crusade introduced blood elves.

this. just like the rp tag there could be stream tag. like stream-pvp realm where streamers can go be faggots all they want. theyd even get preferential treatment in these servers like stream sniping would be bannable etc. contain them in neatly categorized realms you can easily ignore if you want.

Asmonbald said that he won't accept anything until he gets his epic mount just by himself.

How long you think can he keep his promis?

He'll still accept stuff donated to his guild bank or the people around him who will then trade with him stuff like consumables and crafting reagents

How are servers with popular streamers in retail?

he won't keep it off camera

realms dont exist in retail. everything is sharded.

neither of us was getting Scarab Lord or GM/HWL anyways, you fucking shitter. Literally does not fucking matter what they do
>t. played on the server with that faggot Hobbs

>Horde which historically are outnumnered almost 2:1 until burning crusade introduced blood elves.
Not this time around, people will be playing horde for the orc and undead racial, most players today want to pvp and make "sick" pvp movies like the once they saw from 2006.
Blizzard did a poll where more 55% voted they where going Horde. But thats fine by me, Im going Dwarf priest on whatever server the streamers are not on, so Im good when it comes to find guilds, partys and raids even on a low pop. Also Im EU and our streamers are not that bad compared to assmongoloid who always have big raids following him around and calling it a "Community event"

imagine being this scared of Twitch streamers. I wonder if these guys are the same ones making salt mine posts on the official forums.

Haven't been subbed in years but these posts bring me more joy than the last 4 expansions

all the streamers will be on one server
they at least have the courtesy to contain their cancer in one place

Pick a server that doesn't have them?

I didnt read your blog, but i agree.
I am wholly uninterested in the direction the community is driving WoW Classic. Beyond this, I just dont have the inclination to make the same life mistakes that I made 15 years ago.

You do know you can just ignore anything streamer related and play the game with your friends right?

You are exactly the same as people turning online shooters to a kinder garden because muh feelings. Just use the fucking /ignore command.

Attached: 8c4aa47d7581490fa69e27fb982c42e8_1362992234925_620.jpg (620x349, 103K)

>there will be 1 PvE and 1 PvP server ALL streamers will go
Lots of streamers have already talked about spreading out so they don't step on each others toes
This means each server will have at least 1 streamer

>not having the self control to play a game without it taking over your life all these years later
you should probably have a nice tall glass of pic related

Attached: peak 5050.jpg (300x300, 36K)

It will happen. The BETA unfortunately make that scenario a lot more plausible. You already have a streamer designated server.

After the announcement there will be split between streamers who go to a PvP server and PvE server.

You will basically have 2 designated streamer servers. Because streamers do want to play together / grow bigger off some other larger streamer / play on a server where everyone else is playing and is a center of attention.

Which is NOT A BAD thing.
The BAD THING will happen if they split into groups and MANY servers will get affected by the DISEASE. Streamers will spread like an STD or literal CANCER and affect classic as a whole.
Blizzard is blind to it, they see them as free balding or hair color changing manchilds free marketing tools. But after few weeks of playing people will realize that the experience is a lot different from what they remember/thought they would experience
>there are people spamming twitch emotes constantly
>huge groups grinding through content
>huge groups running around one or two players, protecting them and killing everything and everyone in sight
>immersion in the world and worlds economy being disturbed
>you see a guy in a full gear?
>Impressive right?
>Nope
>he MADE his entire guild CARRY him and PASS loot for him otherwise he would get banned from twitch
>nothing feels the same anymore
>nothing holds any value since you know it's not about skill, experience, or even how much effort and time you sacrifice
>it's all about how many followers and subscribers you have
I want off this ride, streamers if you are reading this and you really cared about Vanilla WoW... please stop. Stop. You can make money of streaming other games.

Attached: 1558551399875.png (1148x625, 300K)

Ah it doesn't matter. The streamers are for the most part besides asmongoloid and sodapoppin small scale streamers. The ones jumping on the bandwagon like Ninja won't last because WoW isn't their "speed". Yknow a game for the mentally retarded. So give it a month and any server they've infested will go back to normalcy because they can't stick to any one game or switch their audiences to supporting them in games that aren't fortnite.

>tfw bong and don't have to worry about streamers while playing with based yurobros

Attached: 1486941015384.png (602x491, 114K)

Not him, but subscription based games make me feel like every moment I am not playing I am wasting my money.

>OF course they will choose PvP server.
Which means they will be farmed endlessly by PvPers.
Poor Asmi his human male warrior gonna suffer so much from forsaken

>I'm mad because someone has better gear than me: the post
kek, goldsellers and multiboxers must make you shit your pants, too

>world first...
Swifty will do it

Name the streamer or fuck ooff with your incel fantasy.

Just play alliance on EU and it'll be fine.

Attached: 1552383713235.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

if some faggy streamers are enough to ruin vanilla for you chances are you never liked wow in the first place.

Post BASED streamers.

New WOW Machinimas incoming

Attached: crendor.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>having to play 40 hours a week or you're not getting your 15 dollars worth
what in the fuck is wrong with you? Do you eat top ramen for every meal or something?

Attached: dis.jpg (500x348, 43K)

who needs cis women if trans women look like this?

european servers will be the best choice if they add language specific realms for russian, italian, spanish and german subhumans. many people say it's a given that they will be like this but I would like to remind those people that wow did not have those at first. ragnaros - eu for example was a moonrunes infested subhuman russian realm. if that's going to be the case then i rather play on us.

There aren't enough big time streamers for them to be able to do that. Most streamers are not Asmongold or Sodapoppin, like who cares if Crendor is on your server, he doesn't have an army of dickriders when he plays.

>Lots of streamers have already talked about spreading out so they don't step on each others toes
>This means each server will have at least 1 streamer
Doubt it will be just one.

For example.
>Asmonbald will go with Esfand and MCCuck
>imagine how many other smaller streamers will go with him to have a chance to grow his own stream
So as you can see that's already more than just one streamer

Another example
>Sodapopin
>immediately his NBPDPG friend who always makes everyone donate to him because his skin color and boo hoo always everyone tell him he got everything from Soda goes on the same server
>imagine how many other smaller streamers will go with him to have a chance to grow his own steam

Then you have streamers like Venruki or PvP Arena streamers from retail who will probably pick same servers to play against competitive players they know...
>imagine how many other smaller streamers or players who want to blow up as PVP sensation will go with them to have a chance to grow their own stream

We need to make people aware of it so blizzard contain them to one server.

Attached: 14332532432.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

I can't help it user. I know it is not rational but that knack is always there in the back of my mind.

Varbies are not trannies.
Pretty sure we're getting language servers but that only filters out big countries.

Not like americans know proper english either though.

Attached: 1542333981093.jpg (1030x984, 245K)

I don't watch any streamers at all, but I would suggest that people having a cry in this thread don't play.

You're literally worse than any streamer could ever be, and the reason that playgrounds are covered in foam. I know you want to report everyone who calls you a faggot because you literally can't even, but please kill yourselves.

Attached: GamePro_Issue_111_October_1998_0042.jpg (1440x1919, 254K)

fucking insane autism lmao

Feels good to play on EU :^)

Attached: 1545155755509.jpg (609x607, 60K)

>ragnaros - eu for example was a moonrunes infested subhuman russian realm
They were Hungarians. EU-Ragnaros was famous for the amount of Magyars in it. The ones on horde side weren't that bad, they spoke English if needed.

t. Raided in Invictus back in the day

reminder that alliance is the safer pick if you want to avoid streamers and zoomers
>90% of streamers are horde
>all polls are horde favored
>twitch chats are extremely horde favored
I was going to play a troll mage but i'll go gnome to avoid this shit.

Attached: 1535018011360.png (500x522, 89K)

1 movie ticket where I live is 12 bucks.

I will not go to a movie one time, and then if I enjoy my WoW for more than 2 hours in one month, it's already cost effective.

You just to judge it versus other entertainment things. New games cost like 60 bucks and have 10 hours of gameplay if you're lucky.

>tfw Australia
>tfw no streamers

feels good man

Attached: D18Y5ImUYAExLKC.jpg (1396x1723, 255K)

That's an NA-only problem. Have fun, niggers.

>they are literal gods of PVP
Gods of having a train run on their ass 24/7, more like. For any of the big streamers, streaming from a pvp server would be just a non-stop conga line of ganks and getting corpse camped

>tfw played on EU skullcrusher and the horde side was full of UAE and poles

Attached: 1558548486069.png (702x467, 291K)

*bans you for streamsniping*
his 15 bucks bring more 15 bucks to the table goy. buy my pig.

Attached: 1554905142739.png (813x720, 837K)

>Asmongoloid
>PvP
youtube.com/watch?v=yV2Qlio5_uk

Make screencaps post it on youtube, wowforums, twitchchat. Make Asmongold react to it
>Hey what's up ya all It's ya boy
>LOL So what? This is the WoW Vanilla experience you wanted right?
>There it is
>I log in
>You farm
>I make a guild
>You subscribe to me donate me so I invite you
>You carry and grind for me
>When we kill any boss you PASS the loot or you get kicked and harassed by MY slave..ahem Chat
>There it boys
>Literall God
>That's what you wanted right?
>WoW Vanilla

Attached: 143243243532432.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1129091689577177088
that's a bit more skewed than I was thinking. I might go Alliance myself, then.

Fuck long queues.

Who's that insane European guy who started a cult? Do you think he will get a popularity boost because of classic?

Lmao, he thinks streamers dont have their taxes covered.

This shit might work for whores whoring off on snapchat and such. But most actual camwhores and people who need to sign a contract (twitch), have their taxes covered.

>For any of the big streamers, streaming from a pvp server would be just a non-stop conga line of ganks and getting corpse camped
Not when you have a 3 different raid groups designated to constantly protect you from stream snippers and other players.

>"You should kill yourself because if you dont waste your life playing a video game its not worth living"
How about taking a dose of your own medicine, Doc.

>Who's that insane European guy who started a cult?
Athene?

the tried crypto scam and got caught

The only 'e-celeb' drama i'm looking forward to is Apes/Nope sniping and farming the fuck out of streamers

Attached: apes.png (662x432, 80K)

I think it's because retail is so horde favored and people just prefer the aesthetics of most horde races, I mean undead will be the most played race by far.

Also orc racial probably help with making horde bigger too.

Attached: 1557074719933.jpg (1920x1440, 380K)

Reminder that last night Asmon found a method of ignoring layering and forcing all of his fans onto a single plane and he crashed the entire world server two times (meaning it's repeatable) by converging everyone together.
Blizzard will not fix this.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_053019_010625.jpg (1920x1080, 826K)

>Sharing a server with frogs, German automotrons and mudshits
>Based
Big yikes dude.

Alex please, you will always be a literal who for the rest of your pathetic cukc life

I honestly hate asmongold. He's so fucking crap at the only game he's play for 15 fucking years. He's SO whiney and entitled too. Not to mention how much of a disgusting subhuman slob he is, how can someone live in such filth and be proud of it?
>hurr hurr its an act bro
he was hitting 30k viewers a day and stopped streaming for weeks because BfA is shit and he's too terrible to play any other game. And he blames it on muh depression and trolls in his chat even though he encourages that kind of audience

>reading words but not understanding them
if you have time to shitpost in a WoW thread on a Mongollian Throat Singing forum, you have time to fit in a few hours of Classic a week, you weak ass bitch with no self control.

You're not fooling anyone.

>sharing a server with asmongold, sodapoppin, etc
wow you're way better off

>lmao imagine playing wow
fixed

Burning Legion EU was the prime Polish server iirc.

Doubt language is going to be an issue this time around, player age is going to be much higher.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXOAXHTpv2c
gonna be so many zoomers for them to kill

Attached: 1530041330540.jpg (2000x2777, 585K)

I mean you might as well see just how much the servers can take. Isn't that the point of a stress test?

Any Bajs?

Attached: forsene.jpg (434x431, 17K)

Didn't work out that well for Assmongol lol. And even then, that would massively impair their ability to do anything but sit around

all the polls I've seen have been pretty even but that one has the most reponses.

I guess it depends on your server, too. I transferred with my friends off of Blackcock to Firetree, and it was like 80% Alliance (us) and 20% Horde.

It wasn't fun for them, or us. I want to avoid that this time if at all possible.

they will affect all servers not just the ones they play on and horde will be massively overpopulated because of all the horde streamers

He's talking about Athene.

>disaster
STREAMER PRIVILEGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we dont have the same celebrity worship as americans.

At least they speak English, cuck.

The problem is that it can be done in live servers too and doesn't seem possible to prevent.
His fans can, and likely will, do it without his consent too.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_053019_005145.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

that's because they're "influencers"

what part of beta do you not understand?

Im gonna need you jackasses to take note of the streamer realms so I can avoid them. I mean fuck I so dont want on their realms that im willing to wait an extra day to make sure. Im gonna wanna come on Yea Forums on the 27th with an OP with a list of all realms with streamers.

Why the fuck do the retards spam this guys meme so much, when he doesn't even play wow.

based

True, I just think its safer to go alliance if you prefer playing the smaller faction to not have to waste time rerolling

Russian was Warsong, user.

I mean as long as its just his server and not everyone's constantly getting crashed, not my problem.

>reddit spacing

>Fighting the layering/sharding menace with his loyal chadnilla fans
What a legend.

>i'll be able to hear asmongold call out my name in english when I donate to him on his launch day stream!
very cool dude

Fair enough, that's an argument.
Not really a solution to anyone who mistakenly plays there though.
Doesn't mean other streamers won't also do the same thing to your server.

Dorsen plays games for like 5 weeks and then moves on. If that. Hè had a brief stunt playing Tekken 7(444sen) but it didn't last. Guilds like Method might be a problem though.

I'd rather play with russian gopniks than with cucked streamer basedboys. It's that simple.

>His face
>meme

Attached: Old.png (359x347, 249K)

fuck off retard

They have their own servers, you'll play with loads of scandis and brits.

>Plays raid on EU server
>Half the raid goes AFK mid boss to pray to Allah and rape your daughter
Just part and parcel of the EU experience.

>retard "Do I fit in yet, guiz?" meme

Sorry, I don't follow your zoomer redditor culture.

Corpse camping streamers is fun.
We did it on a private server with my guildies. When my guildmates killed her a few times and she spirit ressed, I was waiting for her at the graveyard. The meltdown on stream was glorious.

Yeah, EU WoW is fucking comfy.

>Doesn't mean other streamers won't also do the same thing to your server.
People seem to forget, including Asmongold, that most streamers are not him. Most streamers that play WoW do not have massive audiences of spergs who have to constantly interact with him in-game. Most streamers either have a small audience, or for whatever reason their audience just aren't as spergy as Asmongold's and Soda's. I mean I'm looking on twitch right now, Maximillian is getting 2k more views talking over the MvCI grand finals going on right now than the person with the most WoW viewers right now. Yes "every server will be a streamer server", but not all streamers are equal. I said it before, but if Crendor is playing on my server, I probably wouldn't even notice. The guy gets like 300 viewers average for WoW, his audience is for Blood Bowl.

It's almost like Vanilla wasn't fun because the game facilitated some amazing community and it was actually just the lack of e-celebrity worship culture and ease of access to ways of getting on stream or having some garbage meme post made about you on Reddit that made you think it was good. Hope you learn your lesson before you sub for more than a month, I guess.

>talking about games
>brings up interracial rape
the quintessential american. I think the hormones you've been taking to shrink your balls have shrunk your brain instead, or is that just a side affect from drinking tap water in 90% of US states?

Who are you quoting?

The hype already died to me because Blizzard is just pandering to streamer cancer.

Attached: 4f53f7a5.jpg (1080x1350, 221K)

>j-just don't play on streamers server
LMAOOOOO
You guys do know that there will be one PvP server and one PvE server per region, right? Thank you shar- I mean layering!

>Using words out of context
Oufh, go lurk some more

No wait my bad, there is one person with more views than Max that's playing WoW right now, but it's one guy.

Enjoy your lag

Gonna pay them a visit then. I met a lot of cool russians during the old days, knowing a little bit of their language also helps.
Weak response, work on your bait game.

So the problem is interacting with the fans?

Attached: Desktop 2019.05.30 - 09.55.07.06.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Im not worried about fitting in because unlike you, I didnt come here 4 months ago

Link or fuck off with your larping please

So roll on a PvP server. Streamers know they will get ganked 24/7 so they'll go PvE, Assmoldboy plans to.

>You guys do know that there will be one PvP server and one PvE server per region, right?
user they already said they're planning like 30-50 servers per region.

You try leveling or farming for stuff on the same server as a streamer that has an army around them at all times.

>watch beta pvp
>soda pulls two 40 man raids out of his ass just to get the gurubashi arena trinket

Attached: 1549203610003.gif (324x324, 3.01M)

>hurr reddit reddit reddit

sure thing, retard

Sorry user, it was a year ago. I don't even remember the streamer's name anymore.

I have a wierd urge to play Lemmings now

>believing Blizzard
Yes yes, 30-50 servers.
With a convenient feature to teleport between them, of course!

who is this inked godess

Jesus this dude is ugly. He barely looks human.

>types "any bajs" without a drip of irony
>posts ANOTHER picture of forsen

I want to wring your nigger-loving Swedish faggoty neck.

I don't know if you watched him last night but the last hour of his stream was his own utter despair, trying to level up from 1 with a thousand goons swarming him. He himself couldn't tag a single thing. He's trying to figure out how he's even going to level on live, probably resorting to exploration experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=wuz353ABKyA
kino

I C BAJS forsen1

>wpvp guild
that's pserver nonsense because bgs rarely pop. It will be different on official servers

>>With a convenient feature to teleport between them, of course!
with a small $25 fee

Attached: 1549918898165.jpg (126x120, 5K)

germans have their own pool you idiot, as well as french have their own realmpool.

Zoomers are important and will bring life into a great game. Deal with it.

Attached: 1558929839708.png (523x536, 420K)

hes the only one planning to, all the horde streamers and the 3 alliance ones are going pvp.

If you don't trust blizz with anything anyway, then just don't play. Which I know you're not going to anyway and are just here to shitpost.

post face

This tbqh.
It's not true vanilla experience without 12 year old kids running around. And streamers are the only way to bring them in nowadays.

90% of the zoomers will quit before level 30. 60% of the game's initial playerbase will, even Blizzard says they expect this to happen.

Is that the best you got? Pathetic, Mon Chéri

Attached: tumblr_o8sj6adQ7o1r8aaxzo6_400.gif (265x200, 787K)

you are wrong

all these words for something that isnt even out
how about instead of stressing about what might or might not happen just be happy its coming and when you get to play it form your opinion from the experience

Attached: 1555491311614.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

>doesn't trust blizz to keep to their word regarding servers
>trusts them enough to not ruin the game a second time
hilarious

I watched asmongolds stream today and he seems to be getting pretty concerned with how popular he is and how it will effect his experiance of the game. He didnt seem to like that he could summon up so many people no one could fight him and that his presence creates such a huge faction imbalance that he was talking about ways to avoid letting people know what server he will play on when the game launches so that the servers could settle a bit and his veiwers dont just all flock to one server and surround him, spamming invite while also making eveything so packed he cant tag a mob. If he lays low for the just the beginning of the game things might turn out ok

youtu.be/PluGbAt51es

Must watch if you don't understand why Zoomers are important in WoW Classic.

Spoiler Alert: They are literally you when you first played WoW, idiots.

Attached: HdGfvCc.png (1426x1038, 1.69M)

Luckily character creation opens up a few weeks before launch, see where they go and avoid it. I don't really care either way, streamers are fags, but they'll bring PvP and that's all I really care about.

>THE ALPHA ISN'T EVEN OUT YET
>IT'S JUST AN ALPHA
>IT'S JUST A BETA
>IT LITERALLY JUST RELEASED
seen this episode before

>>There won't be any "vanilla experience" on the server streamers will be playing.
there wont be any vanilla experience on any server

Of course blizzdrones are here. Can't have reasonable conversation because you will try to apologize for every bad decision they make and pretend it didn't actually happen.

>90% of the zoomers will quit before level 30

But you didn't quit playing WoW before you hit 30 when you started playing so basically you are a living contradiction to your beliefs have fun with that

Attached: 1557780822646.jpg (778x690, 197K)

>They are literally you when you first played WoW, idiots.
Except I was 20 when WoW came out.

>faction imbalance
the beta server is mostly horde, everyone just likes to laugh at asmon because he's autistic.

He probably won't talk about it again if he actually plans on doing this, but he floated the idea of recording 10~ hours of him and Esfand levelling together during beta off stream and then when Classic goes live, instead of broadcasting live he'll broadcast the beta footage he recorded instead so people think he's somewhere else entirely because they're watching a prerecorded show.

except i wasn't a mindless sycophant swimming in an ocean of orbiters stalking some faggot recording himself playing for 5 minutes of attention. fuck off retard.

Look at them. Like fucking lemmings. Hahahaha
This is your """Vanilla WoW"""" enjoy your streamer overlords. Enjoy paying for this.
I'll be enjoying a comfy FREE Private server.

>But you didn't quit playing WoW before you hit 30 when you started playing
Oh but I did. I made it to level 25 on a tauren shaman, got bored and frustrated, and quit until TBC where I somehow managed to level a BE lock to 70.

Get married whore.

>20 years ago was 1999

You were literally a zoomer, boomer.

Attached: FUCKING SAVE.png (1040x530, 751K)

Nobody cares Alex

>BE lock

It's a mystery for sure. If they quit some will come back too.

Attached: qnl7w5usyaw21.jpg (1063x598, 47K)

Do you even know what the word zoomer means? It doesn't mean you're underage, it means someone born after 2000.

we literally have had aus servers for every game since wod/sc2/d3

Attached: dnmbhqgqlyw21.png (501x900, 260K)

are you kidding me? did you even read my post? how fucking high are you that thinking the same fucking company that ruined the original classic and are simply unable to fix retail will without a doubt fuck up classic is blizzdroning?

Attached: 1528267908655.jpg (640x645, 61K)

What reasonable conversations when your arguments are "no they are lying tho"? Are you pretending to be retarded?

Worse. You were an antisocial friendless virgin and with that attitude you probably still are. Have fun playing Alliance.

oh fuck man i didnt know i liked this
i knew i liked fit chicks but i always thought the before and after is for severe transformations in a bad way
YEESSSSSSSSS

Stop replying to me, thanks.

Sauce

Stop spamming your tired-ass, forced memes, stop shilling your shitty channel, and stop smacking your lips every 5 seconds you literal nigger and check your fucking vocal fry, bubba, you sound ridiculous.

Don't play on american servers
Issue resolved.

is gnome the most aesthetic mage choice for alliance?
was gonna go undead but horde is gonna be zoomer central this time

Attached: 1551005630059.png (709x900, 820K)

>I mean I'm looking on twitch right now, Maximillian is getting 2k more views talking over the MvCI grand finals going on right now
Random aside but did that game get a graphical update or something? The models looked much blander than this at release.

Attached: mvci.png (1299x726, 2.14M)

I consider anyone who joined WoW after Cataclysm a zoomer.

you're just jealous because you don't have a clout you don't have subscribers, no influence
wann make a bet?
Go to blizzard forums and tell them you will quit WoW entirely because after 14 years of being loyal consumer and playing their game they picked pokimane an influencer who never played wow just because she is an influencer
Blizzard will tell you to fuck off because she brings 100k normies and you bring nothing
get rekt

people need to realize, games are made for streamers, and you go to work to make money for donations for streamers

>So the problem is interacting with the fans?
No the problem is asmongold is a 2 year old sperg with an army who wants to be like him at his back.

whew
kys

Attached: 1532426544761.png (1189x805, 180K)

>you're either a sycophant or an asocial friendless virgin
no wonder every gaming community is in tatters then

can we get a TL;RD?

Whats the outrage this time?

Nvm actual woman.

It's a shader mod for the pc version that makes the character models look closer to how they do in MvC3.

Then that just shows you purposely misuse words.

that's what i thought. i accept your concession

Oh wait you are that autists who constantly repeats the same unfunny joke
>shar- I mean layering!
non stop thread after thread after thread and thinks that it will change anything. Don't quit your day job.

>Sodapoppin despite all the shit surrounding him is still a multi-rank 1 gladiator
you mean a druid? when did he get rank1? After Wotlk? Never heard of him as a good pvp skilled player, only as a influencer, faggy one at that, oh yeah his girlfriend showed pussy on stream, that's all I and many remember him for.

...but aren't they all almost exclusively on pvp servers?

Attached: 'old on.png (500x500, 106K)

>Every young generation is exactly the same
That's some fierce levels of retardation.

is that blackops2cel

Vocal fry is a good thing though

If you want to sound like a 13 year old puffing himself up, or a nigger, sure. Don't try a note you can't hold.

WoW classic was never going to work. You can't go back. The world has changed.

It's pathological. Fuck it.

So how exactly does that stop me from tagging their mobs as a hunter?

holy shit that twitter, esports has killed wow.

>tagging mobs as a hunter
>not constantly sheeping the mob so they can never kill it

Maybe you should record while your parents are out so you can actually speak out loud instead of doing that wimpy whisper.

You can't sheep already tagged mobs.

been saying this since it was announced, you're screaming at a brick wall. they have to learn everyone else has moved on and they were left behind on their own.

Scarab Lord Asmongold

DEAL

WITH

IT

Which ones have confirmed PvP? Just curious, I assume Soda, Ziqo, Soni and Venruki will, who else?

Attached: 6882343234.png (494x517, 237K)

based retailtranny

Attached: 1546863471112.png (935x122, 10K)

everyone except asmongold

"disaster" only affects those who watch twitch. in others words, you, and everyone here. nobody else gives a shit, because it doesnt matter

>Friends all roll rogue
>Go deep Sub
>Just Ambush spam the streamer

You could have literally 700 people all surrounding the target and you'll kill them.

Asmongold and his zoomer army are more cancer than every other WoW streamer combined that I can think of. So I guess I'll take it.

I wasn't thinking of retail, I was thinking of how on private servers the Devilsaur mafia does it to grief players trying to get on their turf.

i mean
you can create this reality for yourself by observing trends and prior experience
but i feel like you're already tainting the experience for yourself but cutting it down so soon
im not gonna play because ive never played WoW and dont care to, i just think its fascinating having this hatred for something many of you supposedly love

distrust for blizzard is absolutely fine

pretty sure he's talking about gavrilka. she's hot as fuck desu

>You do know you can just ignore anything streamer related and play the game with your friends right?
not if I already got 60 and a streamer decided to migrate to my server and now me and my friends have to wait 2 hours in queue to get on the server.

Swifty?

Thank god most of the big streamers are in america.

>You do know you can just ignore anything streamer related and play the game with your friends right?
Not if I want that damn scepter, I can't compete with someone that has an army farming the carapices for him.

Nigger, why the fuck would they give an iota of a fuck about the "vanilla experience"? They get paid to be treated like an attractive woman does in real life. Constant orbiters vying for your attention showering you with praise and resources, and even the tiniest bit of attention every now and then is enough to keep the paypigs coming back. They're playing a better game than WoW ever was, the problem is, it's a game only they can play. Their subhuman NPC army, and the unfortunate fucks who rolled on their server are the ones who have to worry about the "vanilla experience".

There are plenty of horde eu streamers.

also, the
>ITS
>ITS
>ITS
argument is fucking retarded
its like there has to be winners and losers, no indifference or flip flopping allowed, either blizzard smashes it out the park and everybody has fun ye righto or they fuck it up and everybody says I DONE TOLD YA SO THEY DONE FUCKED IT UP AGQAIN THIS IS WHY I QUIT LAST TIME

its like saying FUCK MAN THEY STILL HAVN'T FIGURED OUT A BETTER WAY TO PEDAL A BIKE I MEAN COME ON MAN ALL THIS TIME AND BETTER DISK BREAKS WAS ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH??

I have seen very few valid complaints about the beta, the bitching has been almost entirely about the people playing it.

Oh right, I forgot he existed.

Attached: faggot.gif (435x250, 2.83M)

How do you forget the oneshot macro?

"the people playing it" is 95% of the reason to play

I dont really care i will just go to some medium pop pve server a month or two after release and play there.

How long ago was that?

>playing in muttservers
Lmao

>has zero mechanical skill and suck in retail
>will be able to do well again in classic because it's all knowledge based and you can get carried by gear
the king is back baby

>Who are you quoting?
future

>Still it's not a bad thing
Reads like a fucking Kotaku article.

>Can someone screen cap it or copy paste it
Do it yourfuckingself, faggot.

Who the shit cares about WoW anyway, it'll be dead in three months when people realize they can't get the fresh WoW experience again anyway.
Hell, most people that get it will only sub a month. The only servers that will have any pop are where your streamers will play.

Attached: 1365979861993.jpg (280x280, 14K)

She's fucking gross

They became famous twitch streamers because they were good at the game.
Also
Pick a different server.

Yeah but the "IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET" is a meme used to attack the actual game itself and not the playerbase. Also, not all servers are the same. You aren't going to get the same experience on all of them, and the beta is a very limited audience.

I wanna say 2010?

>playing a mutt game
>giving a mutt company money
Good little third world cuck.

>They became famous twitch streamers because they were good at the game.
Literally not true, most of them are actually really bad at the game. There's only a few exceptions like the Method streamers.

>I wanna say 2010?
Fuck where has time gone.

Attached: 1555447717866.jpg (576x768, 38K)

>>They became famous twitch streamers because they were good at the game.
it's hilarious you think this, for any game.

yes, these e celebs are too entitled and whiny. just except the fact there will be shitters who will try to ruin your experience by fucking you over in anyway possible

Staysafe hes so fucking handsome

>Its unfair that they a have retards helping them
Nah

>influential players organize in an mmo and thats a bad thing
maybe single players are more suited for you

Attached: 1552103704518.jpg (750x1334, 52K)

>MY personal definition!
Then what do you "consider" your definition of the word "Faggot" then

>Asmongoloid
>Good at the game

He was actually pretty low in Arena and barely finished heroic raids before he became a streamer and literally got carried.

Hes a manlet, also browses Yea Forums and is probably shitposting in this very thread.

you post that same picture all the fucking time
you need to jump off a high bridge

So who wants to join my Rogue only streamer camping guild?

Attached: 1555312773058.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

>Streamer gets camped and cannot do shit about it due to Ambush hitting like a truck

>Starts mass reporting rogues

Feels good man.

what the fuck is this, really? do you think you're funny?

Attached: 1557862268253.png (1265x708, 202K)

>>immediately his NBPDPG friend who always makes everyone donate to him because his skin color and boo hoo always everyone tell him he got everything from Soda goes on the same server
It amazes me how far people can get just by being friends with the right person. That guy has no personality at all and he's not good at any game but he's still making a killing anyway

Title wasn't even in the game until TBC

future whom?

A way of life.

Attached: 898923462347903452.jpg (400x313, 31K)

Hes actually like over 6'0 tho hes taller then esfand and asmoshit

I have never seen a more faggoty post on this website. I'm honestly impressed

>>watch beta pvp
>>soda pulls two 40 man raids out of his ass just to get the gurubashi arena trinket
Imagine now retail, he will literally snapchat his anus to some guys just to get 3th and 4th raid group to guard him while he does WPvP

good luck getting past their orbiter blob retard, especially after levels in which people get AoEs to spam. see pic in

Anyone else find it funny like 90% of them are going to play Warriors?

Yeah probably, part of why I'm not playing on his server. But then I'm gonna be a hunter so I'm not getting that mount anyway, unless I use that hunter to funnel money into a warrior.

Welcome to the nu-horde

>Target Asmongo
>Cast Ambush

It's vanilla, you can't spam AoE.

not a high bar to surpass when you don't read posts at all

staysafe...

>he doesn't know about rank 1 arcane explosion
quit while you're ahead

All streamers on pvp servers are horde except for like two people.

That's a stress test, not how they typically travel. You're over thinking it, easy ganks, easy rages.

>Force him to have AoE spammers surround him
>Ruining all of his farm
>Still Ambush spam him to death

10/10.

You faggots getting your music playlists in order? What you plan on listening to for PvP/Grinding etc?

Attached: 1555531612226.gif (420x396, 529K)

>all streamers are americans
literally what

That Arathi battle showed his orbiters are absolute shit at the game and don't know how to deal with players who know what they're doing.

Look at him getting a date.

Have sex.

apes got btfo'd by a tranny and retail streamers during the beta

Attached: 1559076996604.png (923x1249, 767K)

>sharding
>more than a single server
it was already ruined before it began

>playlists
what is that gay shit, just set the entire discography of blind guardian on play and you're done

same as usual ,prog-rock and psy-trance
mainly porcupine tree and hallucinogen

Attached: 1541032592150.png (342x342, 149K)

If you don't like streamers so mcuh why do you care so much about them?

they are farming streamers in bgs though with just 3-4 people

Everything is right there though.

Low geared level 60 warrior dies with ease to a Warlock.

>listening to nothing but power metal
No.

People will start getting banned for killing them within the first week of live. When there isn't limited access the hype around classic will die out after a couple of months. The real answer is just don't play on the same server or pay attention to any of their drama. Plenty of other people are going to be fed gear and money, every single good guild does this with tanks and top dps and healers.

>People will start getting banned for killing them within the first week of live.
Blizzard is shit, but that isn't going to happen.

Blizzard is dying because they cater so much to normies that every project they have has lots its identity. Classic will be dead after a few months and wc3 remake will flop. Accept reality little blizzcuck.

So how many will be on suicide watch after blizzard annouce they will bring Scarab Lord title for vanilla especially to give influencers chance to get it?

Roach Lord Assmoldgoy

sodapopin comes first for me, but either way between both of them you can't go wrong with cancer

>Fantasy scenario might just happen!!!11
Okay

Staysafe is an absolute fucking braindead retard
How anyone can listen to that fucking moron talk for more than 5 seconds without hurting themselves is a fucking mystery to me

Seriously that guy is so fucking stupid it's astonishing how he manages to put food in his mouth on his own power

COPE

Attached: 1551151738510.png (2160x714, 67K)

Yeah they're literally the mouth breathing 13 year olds that even a beta like me mocked in school

Soda is at least competent at the game, Asmon is a retard carried through everything. So it's hard to completely hate Soda.

cope with what? that warrior lost to a warlock?

yeah he makes that fucking mexican fatass look smart

You say that but I don't believe you.

Attached: idontbelieveyou.png (1404x591, 476K)

Sonii is the only tolerable classic streamer.

Same disease as the all you can eat people who make it a contest of will to eat as much as possible. People noliving because of a subscription model is not that unique.

How the fuck am I supposed to figure out which PvP servers have no major streamers on it? Preferably none at all?

>retailbabby doesnt understand vanilla
yikes

>2013
Blizzard doesn't give a fuck about its community or streamers. They are billboards, once classic is out they will cut those strings. You could be right, but I don't think blizzard gives a flying fuck.

>MMORPG PVP
Nigga just compare gear. It's not a real fight, it's a fight decided at the equipment screen.
Like nigga, play a fighting game.

Attached: 1473894165714.png (816x587, 116K)

>They became famous twitch streamers because they were good at the game.
>assmongold
>esfand
>mcuck
>soda
>good at the game
Top fucking kek literally they are popular either because they monetized being UGLY / PATHETIC /STUPID / FAGGY
Whether it's allowing people to laugh at you because you're ugly or you have gay hair color and tendencies, they made it big ONLY because of that.

Retard arrogance is strangely mesmerizing.

it’ll be different on release, players will be on different servers and shit. He might snap his fingers and get a 40 man raid but most will be ungeared shitters so we can probably form our own pvp groups and stomp them

Yeah except for all those videos of people winning without gear on. Those are the exception for some reason.

Why do the streamers matter if the game is shit and will die within a month anyway? You said this for like a year. What changed now exactly?

>imagine thinking WoW requires skill

Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. I've never donated a cent to anyone online and I never will. Why would I give money to sluts and fags when I won't even give it to starving niggers in Africa?

Some classes didn't need gear. I.E. rogue damage didn't scale much which meant lvl 1 dagger was fine to win. That's however only SOME. Most cases you have people of similiar skill and gear carries.

You clearly have an agenda, delete yourself you retarded brainlet.

meh, at least sodas good at the game
asmongold is literally shit tier even with all the gear being fed to him.

You're not wrong but soda is way above average in the game

Dwarf priest portubro here, look me up when classic comes eternal ally and we can crush frenchy horde players.

Attached: 1535132906509m.jpg (1024x884, 102K)

realistically the only good wow streamer is methodjosh

>multiple glad
>multiple rank 1
>dueled for gold his way to gold cap
>recognized as an excellent player by top pserver players, playing exclusively offstream
link a clip of yourself beating soda in arenas or duel

>Most cases you have people of similiar skill and gear carries.
So move the goal post then? Yup, some classes are gear dependent, doesn't make them good players. You can outplay players with better gear, well maybe not you.

You realize ninja was max level in ff11 right?? That game was ten times harder than classic wow lmfao

All the multi glad rank 1 pvpers are getting farmed by private server players
Retail players cant grasp simple rpg mechanics and just play the game like a moba

Attached: 1556636738392.gif (600x600, 2.18M)

AGGHHHH do i go shaman or paladin??? AAAAAA

Attached: 1501576341380.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

okay but soda is cute

dilate

>Rogue players are so demented they think that a class that needs no gear to beat peple because of a couple of busted abilities, addons and macros takes skill to play

Attached: 1557714240893.png (708x802, 347K)

Healer or Healer? Shaman dude

Fuck yeah I did.

Attached: m1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

Vurtne beat people naked
>b-b-but mages are OP!

Dat classic feel..
Almost fuck up your degree, because raiding 7 days a week, manage to pull throught, get a hired due doing good in intership, use 100 bucks from each paycheck to buy gold so you can keep raiding 7 days a week while working!
Never going back again

Another band I'm missing, thanks user.

Attached: R-3024411-1312229548.jpeg.jpg (600x595, 115K)

People will get banned from being mass false reported

REMINDER
It is the duty of everyone on a pvp server with a streamer to drive them out to a pve server. Gank and camp not only them, but everyone in their guild.

>b-b-but they'll have people following them!
Zoomer bodyguards are easily taken care of by an organized groups of decent. Lil zoomie is not going to win a fight against several people who know what they're doing.

>b-b-but blizzard will ban me!
Blizzard's policy has always been stream at your own risk. The pr backlash from banning people who kill streamers would be too big to risk.

You will always know where a streamer is and what they're doing. Finding and camping them will be easy and cleanse the server.

why are you so retarded?
raid gear used to carry hard in pvp in classic. It's irrelevant if you can mongo stunlock as a rogue and kill anyone when most people won't be in that position. Most classes scale directly with gear and most people play like crap. That means for 99% of cases gear carries.

i don't mind healing in pve but my main concern is shockadin vs elemental for pvp

>You realize ninja was max level in ff11 right?? That game was ten times harder than classic wow lmfao
As ever the difference between "incredibly tedious" and hard is something dipshits don't seem to understand.

There this YouTube video of Esfand and Soda arguing. Soda goes completely mental. One of the Rank 1 dudes complains about getting stunned by some low lv item or trinket or whatever.
Welcome to Vanilla bitch.

Attached: A-1266554-1472613370-8463.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Horde is gonna be full of zoomers this time

who gives a shit about streamers.
let's talk about the fact you're all crawling back to the same fucking company that ruined the same fucking game because "we totally promise that won't happen again", like a beaten wife to her abusive husband.

Attached: 1528227178883.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Lets talk about your crippling depression

>like a beaten wife to her abusive husband.
Stop projecting, slut.

They are

>most people play like crap
Moved it again I see. So now it's some classes are about gear and it's also because people suck? You're better off just not responding at this point.

>n-no they're gonna change classic please don't play it I dont want to lose my battle pets

They desecrate the organic interaction and community classic WoW had, and what many will say retail now lacks. Ignoring the streamers perspective, as their experience is directly proportional to sense of community their stream provides to them while pretending that was the animate and organic nature of the game in days past. The interactions they have are calculated. The whim of the people surrounding them outnumbers a walk through trials with a few friends. As such, they falsely inflate this mock community to be the "Classic WoW experience" beholding without question to why the majority of players and encounters happened without such social seams. It hasn't ever been so blatant to see this affective aside to a community existing within the primary as a genuine threat to the integrity of the actual experience. They're none the wiser to what their straddled experience does to degenerate the world experience.

Can't wait to farm you for honor pleb.

>gear carries
>nuuh user look at this one case
>maybe consider the 99%
>nuuh you're moving goalposts
Do you have mental issues?

the future

not to mention this shit. neither game can be flawed now, it's all just a conspiracy from the other, equally shit version of the game.
blizzdrones need to be gassed.

Attached: 1550660551638.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Real Classic players are already playing on private servers. No one is going to pay fucking fuckups Blizzard to play Classic.

>People getting angry at some ugly guy who made his hobby his career and has a gf who is way out of his league even though he literally does not interact with anyone outside of his stream
Don't play on his server I promise you he wont transfer to yours you obtuse goobers, or do some shit where everyone spams global chat and PMs with racially insensitive shit, just please, stop fucking crying that streamers are going to play the game just find a solution you stupid and fat nerds.

Rogues scaled fucking phenomenally.

Ff11 literally had monsters that could 1 shot your party. You literally always had to be in a party of at least four to level up properly too.

I bet you're under 21 though so you probably didn't play it when it came out.

Odds are I could play any class, be under geared and destroy you, because you're not very good at the game. Cope I guess. Stop responding btw :^)

asmongold is alliance

I raided as a holy pala and would respec ret to go stomp tards in bgs with my raid gear. Shamans have purge, range snares and interrupt that pallies don't have.

depends what you wanna play. Elemental sounds a lot more fun in pvp vs pala to me for solo but I'd play pala in I had bros to play with. My MT buddy would respec arms for PVP and I'd heal bot his ass candy ass which was awesome. Freedom and cleanse etc

>user says they ruined the game
>this retard barges in saying he's defending retail
don't forget your mandatory donation to ass mongoloid to stay in his guild, zoomzoom

There's gonna be so many undead mages and rogues everywhere, gonna be the blood elves of vanilla.

>so far classic looks to be more accurately recreated than even the best private servers
>NO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PLAYING IT THEY'LL MAKE CHANGES AFTER THE GAME LAUNCHES!
What reason could you have to try to convince people not to play classic?

So? He's going to a pve server.

Attached: 1535539224183.jpg (610x250, 56K)

yeah but they're not elves so it's ok
go back, retailtranny

Are rp-pvp servs going to be back? If so I'll probably at on one of those as I initially intended, and I doubt any streamer would join that. Also on EU,where this cancer is less prevalent.

have you read a single post in this entire thread? the internet as a whole has changed.

And so many femNE too!

odds are you're just another larping shitter. Glad players all knew class balance was nonexistent.

They said they aren't going. The thing people didn't realize is RP PvP servers gave a fuck about world pvp and people would camp you and come back.

Layering

/Thread

i don't have friends and while on paper shaman sounds perfect because i want a bursty spell caster for pvp i enjoy the class fantasy and gear of palas much more on top of preferring alliance zones.
thats why shockadin sounds really appealing but from what i understand its a meme spec so im really not sure.

Attached: kaiji.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

>Alliance have been bullied so hard in BGs that they dodge queues or straight up leave if they see specific horde players
>All they do is stand in town or glitch into areas now
hahahaha, fucking alliance cucks man.

>t. ud tranny

Shit, that's bad news...
Well PvP serv it is then.

I only ever played vanilla though so I never saw any of the ruining.

>ud tranny
Damn he baited your estrogen chugging ass lmao

Honestly looking foward to playing alliance for the first time with all the zoomers infesting and zerging in horde

>zoomers treat multiplayer games like singleplayer and don't talk because that's what social media is for
>twitchcancer
>layering
>content will eventually run dry and blizzard will ruin it again because they just can't make good games anymore(#1 reason classic exists in the first place)

All these band wagoners playing classic with all these streamercucks. The real answer here is obviously to resub to play retail. Checkmate bois I'll be twice your level doing new shit while you're waiting for a week to reset MC to get another thunderstrike.

fuck off ion classic is shit but retail is diarrhea

Attached: 1544768416786.png (740x656, 813K)

>nu-uh blizzard is lying about removing layering after launch!
>and im going to force myself to play on a streamer server and then complain about it

blizz already said indirectly cashshop is coming.
>we won't do it now but if the community demands it
can't wait for the butthurt and wowfags defense squads skirmishes.

yes, because it will be populated by this faggot's viewers and autismongold.

and they will farm/feed them mats/gear/etc. and they will be like parasites on that server.

I haven't really played any MP in the age of streamers, you're describing a pretty surreal experience OP. What a terrible time to be an online gamer
The streamers you could deal with but their thousand orbiting parasites? Jesus christ how horrifying

>soda is way above average in the game
>>multiple glad
>>multiple rank 1
>>dueled for gold his way to gold cap
>>recognized as an excellent player by top pserver players, playing exclusively offstream
>link a clip of yourself beating soda in arenas or duel
I was playing on private servers when the cap was 10 people online and the servers were crashing if the online players were in double digit.
By the time TBC were around there were server that could handle the 1k online and it was glorious. Soda started playing private servers when? After cata? Holy shit his post TBC titles and private server experience mean shit. But I gave him a benefit of a doubt. Can't hate him just because he is a streamer. Maybe he is skilled after all.
Then I saw him playing Beta...
>picked least skill based class in vanilla
>moonfire
>roots
>moonfire
>runaway
>as a fucking 30lvl twink ganking 20 lvl casuals
>then I see him going on the gurubashi arena
>40 people raid to get him gurubashi loot
>"If someone takes it you are bannned!!!!"
Holy fucking shit. He is easily competing with asmongold when it comes to being annoying, overconfident, whiny, arrogant manchild. And actually pulls ahead because of gayness he is emanating and elitist he somehow got because of titles after WoW stoped being relevant.

Isn't Zoomer based on Gen Z?

RPPVP is the true path

sodacuckin

soda become popular because free pussy of his girlfriend to watch on twitch

>lying on the internet

every server will be a streamer server because every server will have dumbasses trying to make it big on twitch by attempting to tap an untapped audience. have you even played multiplayer servers recently? it's impossible to go 5 minutes without someone shilling their channel

Attached: 1532130081040.jpg (225x300, 28K)

Pretty sure classic wont have RPPvP.

>pvp server

>cant gank someone without his army of white knights chasing you

Twitch is the reason this isn't going to be good among other reasons.

how ?
they'll just slip away in another layer

Ganking lowbies and ganking people with far more people is all the rank 1 players have been doing in the beta, they aren't shit when it comes to rpg mechanics.

Avoid Soda/Asmongold and you'll be fine.

>all the big WoW streamers are NA
Thank fuck for EU servers.

all the popular streamers with annoying fanbases and entire armies of retards in-game will be going to pve servers
the remainder don't matter because the number of people they can put together in-game is small enough that you can reliably counter it with your own guild

Boy I wanna die already, was hoping it'd be my escape from these shitheads

Streamers have been destroing gaming since twitch started. Nothing new. And WoW isn't the only game suffering of these fucking lowlifes.

Attached: dwepsijcvipemvn.png (215x235, 5K)

Only asmon is going pve.

15 years of auction house jewing and people dont expect some gold selling mafia not abusing it?

Attached: 1558618420918.jpg (460x908, 63K)

youtu.be/eWAdB8IEb_o
obligatory daily reminder, guy lost a roll and got the item because of streamer privilege

It won't be noticeable unless you purposely go out of your way to locate it. It will also have little to no effect of anybody else who is playing. Old School Runescape went through the same "problem" with streamers getting heaps of gold and having more time to grind. It didn't alter my experience at all and I couldn't care less.

this is why classic wow will be great. no pointless shit, just pure mmo

>but this nobody with 6 streamers is going to ruin the server!
Fucking how? The problem with streamers is the people around them. Why is a streamer with no viewers and issue?

There is no escape, pick your streamer god user, your existence is to suffer and give 50g to Asmongold so he'll say your name.

Attached: 1555369534143.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>implying smelling your own farts is bad

>he doesn't know
it's a official statement from them.

>I seriously hope they won't lie to themselves thinking they accomplished anything "on their own"

Who even gives a shit what they think, why would your dumbass even worry about something like this.

Attached: 1481741000479.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

>They said they aren't going.
Fuck. Defias Brotherhood EU RP-PvP was amazing in vanilla. Having patrol groups in Ashenvale killing any horde that would dare intrude making it almost a no go zone for horde questers. Who would have to call mass backup leading to an invasion horde force sieging Astranaar.

Attached: Night.Elf.full.2190543.jpg (1440x835, 753K)

Him and his "elite" retailer pvper dicksuckers are going to ruin horde along with all other dozens of horde streamers

only WoW streamer i ever liked are Reckful and Cdew

>horde majority
>fast queues on alliance
>loads of zoomers to kill
>dwarf and gnome private server tryhards
yep, it's gnome mage for me bros.

there are a metric ton of "rank 1" people who did it by wintrading/cheating as the "top players" are all on the same guilds/server.

sause me up

Neat, I love the Gnome death animation. The salmon flop is so elegant.

BASED

they are getting farmed in bgs on the beta by apes

>that's mine!
I fucking hate this entitled fag.
And people actually say he is skilled because he played on private servers or got titles and ranks on retail, fucking when? I don't remember him at all. Was it after TBC? Because if it was then it means nothing, they made wow casual friendly soon after and on private servers druids were always cancerous 1 button spamming running away fags. It fits him perfectly but where's the skill? I remember when on classic I think it was preTBC, there was an update that on private servers made moonfire deal up to 2k DMG on crit... imagine instant cast with no fucking cooldown doing this much dmg. And people actually were proud of their "skill" while playing druid. Pathetic.

He's lying to you nigger.

>loses the roll
>proceeds to REE for a few minutes
>you earned it, man
imagine sucking on streamer cock this hard

Attached: 1541418794956.jpg (1080x1105, 459K)

They only said services like server change is coming.

I know he is, that's why I am asking for a source, to only see him back pedal and start sperging about spoonfeeding.

im saying glad/rank 1 doesn't mean a lot when you are cheating to get it, or wintrading.

Sure but it also doesn't mean anything in classic where the game is an rpg, watching these arena brainlets struggle with basic mechanics is pretty fun.

How this guy managed to get a gf again?

comments on this are great

he has big money

are you retarded? it's a fucking viewer-sharing partnership

She's ugly too, like 3/10 without makeup

It was from a interview by german site buffed.de with dev. Gotta try to find it first again.

Hi OP, here's what you do:

1) see what server the streamers are playing on
2) choose a different one
It really is not that hard.

Attached: 1533495280839.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>I will not go to a movie one time, and then if I enjoy my WoW for more than 2 hours in one month, it's already cost effective.
wow good idea, I will just not buy a ferrari and save 100k. IM RICH :D

how does a fat guy in a ferrari get a gf?

>Reckful
too arrogant and pussy in real life getting bitch slapped by nobody like trainwreckz

>best server with most players/guilds

>twitch players come

now what?

> I hate donation and other easy money

Die soon lil zoom.

It's not a gf, it's slut

the amount of horde streamers will affect faction balance across the entire game just like on retail

"shockadin" is just a fucking AQ trinket
go lock, mage or hunter(yes, really) if that's what you're after

clips.twitch.tv/RelentlessSullenPorpoisePJSugar

Attached: 1525143912713.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>Hi OP, here's what you do:
>1) see what server the streamers are playing on
>2) choose a different one
>It really is not that hard.
1 week later streamer can't do shit because half of the server is sucking his dick and other half of the server is stream snipping.
>lets change the server
>oh there it is bois
>a nice server with population that enjoy the game do things on their own or with close friends
>lets bring my 200 people raid group there to ruin it
>there it is bois
>literall god
>multiple rank 1 druid legend pvp

>stress test server
>why are they stress testing it?! fuck streamers
Yea Forums is so retarded

Zoomer is from '96 onwards.

found it
buffed.de/World-of-Warcraft-Spiel-42971/News/Interview-xDlate-Classic-Omar-Gonzales-1282328/
>Es wird auf den Classic-Servern keinen Ingame-Shop mit Pets oder Mounts geben. Hazzikostas könnte sich jedoch vorstellen, dass es in einem Jahr oder so Bedarf für kostenpflichtige Dienstleistungen wie Serverwechsel gibt. Je nach Community-Feedback könnte Blizzard so etwas dann anbieten oder nicht.

in english:
"there won't be a shop, hozzinka could imagine however that there will be demand for a shop in a year after release. Depending on community feedback we might offer a shop"
tldr: we plan a shop in a year after release once they are already invested in the game.

>will be able to do well again in classic because it's all knowledge based and you can get carried by gear

Which one is it lol, knowledge based or gear carry? Fucking make your mind up before you post.

Seething

Google Translate says:
>There will be no in-game store with pets or mounts on the Classic servers. Hazzikostas could imagine, however, that there will be a need for paid services such as server change in a year or so. Depending on the community feedback, Blizzard might offer it or not.
So you are full of shit, as shitposters always are.

Why did you leave out the part where he specified that a shop would be for things like server changes?

Did you forgot how retail happened?
First they introduced server changes, then race, then pets & mounts. It's a slow gradual process. If you believe them that they won't do it again i've got a bridge to sell.

It's honestly more likely that toxicity like this, will be the death of Classic. I hate streamers as much as the next guy, mostly due to their underage audiences, but just avoid any interaction with them and you'll be fine.

yea because thats way worse than staring at ugly ass orc and troll hunters all day

>retailniggers have now resorted to making up fake interview answers

How seething does one need to be to do this?

>wow streamers ruin the game by fagging
>OSRS streamers create actual content and fun events
The Runescape chads win again.

>make up fake developer quotes
>backpedal when called out
At least stand by your shitposts.

Are you okay there user? Sure you don't have brain damage? The link is right there.
>muh slippery slope
How about an actual argument.

the problem here is everyone migrates to the "big" servers and this includes twitch autists.

before, all you had were forums. now, streaming means there will be far more cancer.

Because runescape doesnt have factions, it's the only reason this shit is even a problem.
>huge faction imbalances in favor of horde because 9 out of 10 streamers are horde
>fucked up progression
If only they would've implemented that outlaw system that was in the vanilla game book.

Attached: 1548617651119.jpg (512x911, 59K)

>reading comprehension

The point is that he found a workaround to layers which likely won't be fixed by launch.

Baseado e Aliado

WoW community already ruined it.

Attached: 1559081911234.webm (1512x850, 2.98M)

I just want to camp and grief low viewer count streamers, say below 50 viewers. Mainly twitch thots who are riding the classic money train.

Attached: 1439098337284.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Oh you mean the guy I was quoting, okay, my bad user.

alliance will always win faction popularity wars in vanilla because pally is so easy to play vs shaman

What did he do to remove layering?

fucking based

He looks like a scruffy Cosmo, before Cosmo transitioned.

The "workaround" he "found" is a stated feature we've known about since they told us in the fucking sharding reveal.

Based

Buy as much fucking ATVI stock as you can, you can eat noodles I don't fucking care, DO IT BEFORE THE COD REVEAL YOU FAGGOTS.

Looking forward to raiding with Britbros and the others again. We had a Scot in our Vanilla guild. Most of us couldn't really understand him, the guy was fucking hilarious. When he ranted it was the funniest thing ever.

You look on 's video feed and spot somebody who is on his layer, next to him, but not in his party.
You /requestinvite Person
They invite you and you are on 's layer now.
Everybody watching does this and they overflow a single layer.

Not by abusing /requestinvite though.

On private servers yeah but not on real ones

but why, it's just the same game as last year.

>a healer class will make one faction more popular than the other one
hahaha classic is going to be all mages, rogues and warriors

so now they will make phasing worse cause autismgold viewers will insist they play on his layer.

way to go, retards.

You'd be getting in lowest as it will be prior to the classic launch, BUY THE FUCKING STOCKS YOU FUCKING WEEB RETARD EMPTY YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNTS HOLY JESUS ITS THE SECOND COMING OF WOW YOU MORON.

They should honestly just remove /requestinvite, it wasn't even in vanilla.

How are streamers real? Just change you layer.

He crashed the world server twice yesterday, doesn't matter what layer you're on. Everyone in the stress test got booted because Asmon was flooding a single layer with people.

subs will go up a bit but it won't last, even if they add BC/Wrath servers (which they will)

streamers will ruin it.

Attached: XYlQMMw.jpg (716x440, 182K)

Did you donate 100$ to this stupid lazy swedish cuck to say your name on stream, LilZoom?

this

wow is extremely anti casual

In wow you can get to level 60 in around 120 hours (depending of how good you are in around 100 hours). BUT this is only for people who literally follow a guide and know what to do.

Reasons why most zoomers will drop the game before they hit level 60
>only questing is not enough to reach level 60
>you have to grind hours without any quest available to get to the next level
>you have to fight for the first hit or no exp for you
>you have to progress from zone to zone and switch between zones
>even 5 people in the same spot can reduce your farming speed extremely
>respawns are slow af
>if you are a zoomer and couldn't rush ahead of everyone, you will be trapped in no-exp hell
>classes are extremely complex and understanding how abilities, race abilities, and class quests work is mandatory to really play wow

Sure if you are a veteran who already finished naxx in vanilla you know what to do. But most zoomers don't know that 99 % of wow end game is literally farming the same potions/gear over and over and trying to find a guild which allows you to get loot in raids

b-But drones told me that layering is temporal and, once removed, the server can hanlde thousands of players. Blizzard wouldn't lie to them, right?

The only thing I'm truly scared of is having all my progress wasted by server fuckery. What if you get to max in the first wave and you're on a super imbalanced or empty one? If RPPVP isn't out at launch then I'll 100% have to remake everything

Guys will Blizzard release its own Classic WoW expansions? Like, new ones independent of regular WoW? That would be sweet as fuck, like a divergence in the series. Then in 10 years they could release another Classic WoW that makes everything fresh again.

BUY THE FUCKING STOCK.

No you people don't get to ask of anything more, you will take your Classic with streamers or not play it at all.

>the most casual MMO is anti-casual
wew lad

>it's exactly what they did in the past
>muh slipery slope
do you have brain damage? That's 1:1 retail oh we wont do anything more. Year later oh just this little thing but not more promise XOXO

>Waaaah waaaah

private server tryhards and third worlders are not the average player
horde is way more popular on retail and will be in classic

i'm in the beta and chance is nice
asmongold on the other hand is an asshole

Dude looks like Wikus from District 9.

No, why the fuck would they do that?

it shouldnt take u more than 2 weeks irl to get a lvl 60 character

Attached: World Of Warcraft 2019.05.30 - 01.05.55.04.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

During the old days Russians that played WoW knew english language, so they weren`t completely retarded. In 2008 appeared Russian version of WoW and Russian servers - from that moment a lot of russian degenerates, zoomers and normies flooded to the game.

>classes are extremely complex and understanding how abilities

Attached: woof.jpg (960x720, 165K)

Maybe they should remove layering

i always play horde and i wish this was true but its not going to happen

i think it will be pretty even since horde was pretty outnumbered in vanilla

Again, according to drones posting facts about how Classic is a Legion funserver full of sharding makes you "seething retail tranny".

>all proof pointing towards everyone playing horde is not real because i said so

These people play videogames for a living and beg for money
They're snakes and losers who will do anything for a quick buck because this is all they have

>barely any penalties on dead
>no stat allocation
>no locked builds
>no way to lose items
>baby mode instanced content with no competence
>"anti casual"
So, WoW is the only MMORPG ever played, right?

>wow is extremely anti casual
LMAO

>legion funserver
Oh fuck so you're a private server player that makes bugs reports whenever something doesn't work like a private server.

It wouldn't be the "vanilla experience" in the first place.
Blizzard has changed. The internet and its culture have changed. People on the internet have changed. You have changed.
Why in the world would you blame all of this on a single factor?

>I can't read
OK.

funny that many alliance casters will realize how aids shamans are with purges and constant interrupt juggling with shocks and groundings they're gonna say fuck it and go horde

You forgot faction handholding making the world a hugbox

nothing wrong with playing on a private server

Now that's projection. I never bothered with vanilla pservers since all of them are awful.

of course people will swarm over to horde when alliance only have paladin utility going for them and that is only good for big raid vs raid combat

true. but you really can't blame them -- idiots give them money for really no reason. naturally they will act like idiots to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Ok user, tell me about all the inaccuracies in the beta.

Ahh. The good old days when people made epic frag videos killing random unsuspecting green geared people.

Attached: index.jpg (318x159, 11K)

You can crash the server by gathering more people than there should be on a single layer.

And in the past they said that they didn't have the source code and now that retail is burning garbage they magically have the source code.
But keep screeching and twisting people's words, someone will fall for it.

So then just wait a month for layering to be removed?

How? I ain't in the beta, you retard. Other than obvious ones from using a Legion client (layering, cliffjumping, etc) I can't really tell.

Do you think that layering with some retarded streamer crashing your server is the real retail vanilla experience?

me on the bottom

I'd rather watch those than the Arena tournaments. I watched one and this one fight went on for fucking ever. Immortal healers are not fun to watch.

>just wait until the server have 3 digit players
Great MMO, retard.

>dude it's totally a legion funserver
>no i wont tell you how it is just trust me okay?
wow you really convinced me

Keyword: layering.

Are you legally retarded?

Yeah, Classic is gonna die in a month. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

They said that layering is there to stop 4000 person queue during launch hype. The only argument you really have left is that you think they're lying about that.

So now we're back to why not wait for it to be removed after launch.

>The only argument you really have left is that you think they're lying about that
Then why the streamers crash the server when some hundreds are on the same layer? They are using nu-WoW servers that can't handle hundreds of players. Layering won't be removed.

See above, retard.