CoDkino is back on the menu

Who here /hype/? The good guys are making another MW game.

Attached: e58d92bcd8ea1f2d34179a682ffb6ba0.png (1309x1096, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40hwZyGF28Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better be mw2 remake. Riot shield throwing knife kino. With a sticker right in the middle of the tv for accuracy

>CoD
>hype
/0

I’m hoping it’ll be mw2 also

>hype for CoD
Might want to go back home to reddit.

spotted the actual redditor

/s

I know everyone only played them for multiplayer but Cod4 and mw2 had fucking kino campaigns

It’s so easy to spot the shills these days

Attached: 9FD23DFC-D0AC-4C25-B054-3A77099F763D.png (291x317, 19K)

9 more hours to go. Hype. What do I tune in to though? Twitch like I did for BO4?

Based on what? Yea Forums abandoned CoD at number 2 with it's health regen and other such casualization.

Tune into meatspin dot com
Meat spin is great for game reviews as well as live stream announcment

>waaahh people talking about game i don't like is muh shills
stop being so indulgent

Whatever dude, got MW for "free" through ps plus and I'm having more fun slaying noobs and shit talking 14 year olds than I did when it was new.

>it's going to be Modern Warfare 1, but with diversity and grrrrrl power
>it won't be the same masculine game it was back in 2007

It hurts, Yea Forums.

Attached: bionifeel.jpg (1200x700, 128K)

Health regen made sense in cod2 the problem is that everyone copied them after that

>50,000 people used to live here... now its a ghost town
name a more kino opening line

>people on Yea Forums actually give a rats ass about CoD MP post WaW now
I want to go back

Also what kind of reveal is this by the way? A teaser reveal or like a gameplay reveal or just general reveal of the game?

Kill yourself for ruining bonkle with wojak

>DUDE, IT'S GONNA BE JUST LIKE OLD MW, IT'S BACK TO BASICS MAN, IT'S GONNA BE JUST LIKE 2007 AGAIN BRO, I MEAN NEW COD SUCKS BUT THIS ONE IS GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE OLD ONES IT'S LITERALLY CALLED JUST MODERN WARFARE SAME AS COD4

I fucking hate how much sense it makes to pick this exact name.

Attached: puke.jpg (312x312, 34K)

>actual fucking redditors itt who hate cod 4 and mw2
holy cringe go back to your mario cart lmao

>Health regen made sense in cod2
Just because its negated by everyone using one shot weapons doesnt mean it was good

Damn, 2007 was a long time ago despite not feeling like that long. So much has changed.

>Campaign by Naughty Dog & Infinity Ward veterans.
>Co-op support.
>Spec Ops returning.
>Veteran IW MP designers returning.
>No platform-exclusive content.
>Strong rumours of crossplatform play.
>Beloved characters returning in a reboot of Modern Warfare.
>A mindblowing revamp of the series that will restore its prestige as a premiere singleplayer and multiplayer FPS.
>Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remaster

yeah im thinking cod is back on the menu

i only care about the mw2 multiplayer, please dont just give us the sp stuff

no mw2 multiplayer
you wouldn't want it anyway, not with microtransactions

Its scary to think that posts like this in 2019 might not be trolls

>never paid for any CoD since I only play the campaign.
>played pretty much every CoD, only BO3 left (dropped halfway through)
>want to play it again with Nep mod
>doesn't work on pirated copy
Should I buy it?

You can get a steam key from G2A for 10 bucks

>be me
>played cod2-cod4-waw-mw multiplayers via pirated versions
>never bought a cod up until BO4
>BO4 turns out to be the worst cod in history with its predatory mobile esque microtransactions and shit gameplay

I think i deserved it

I miss the times when Yea Forums actually had some taste and wasn't infested by reddit zoomers getting hyped for a shit game

This, go fuck yourselves filthy casuals. Halo and COD were not allowed because it invites so many children.

Attached: filthyconsolepeasants.png (530x610, 329K)

i still play it on steam, i just want a player injection

Its rumored its going to be young Price. If so, could be kino as fuck

Sure thing advertiser.

This is the most obvious shill I've ever seen. Congrats.

Attached: brilliant_post.png (863x511, 553K)

user, CoD 4 and Halo 3 were 12 years ago. Kids who were 8 when those games came out are 20 now.

Remember when people on here took the piss out of CoD with those ironic "MLG QUICKSCOPE 420" videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=40hwZyGF28Q

i hate the hero shooter aspect. ruins what could have been a good game because the maps are very good

Thanks to retarded coddling they still behave like children.
I mean, they actually play FPS on consoles.

My mind was blown when one of original videos mocking that culture using Farming Simulator was made by Sseth

Do you think that Peter Jackson knew that the only thing he'd ever do with the LotR movies was spawn a meme that will never not be used to describe an anticlimatic return of something?

I remember watching that video years ago, when I had no idea who Sseth was.

>CoDkino
>hype
Fuck off.

>i only care about the mw2 multiplayer, please dont just give us the sp stuff
They're not interested in having MW2 remake MP siphoning off MW reboot MP. MW reboot will have maps and guns and such from MW2/3, so what's the point of remaking MW2's MP? Remaking the campaign has tangible value and prestige.

I'm 21 and I love both those games. Have the CoD remaster and Halo MCC

GHOSTS 2

I remember a time when Yea Forums wasn't normalfag central and didn't talk about CoD and other casual games.

>Yea Forums didn't talk about casual games
Learn what casual games actually means

I'm fucking PUMPED, bro.

were you playing on EU yesterday, you virgin incel?

Can't wait for battle Royale and base jump to Rust and pwn some bitches!

No it didn't.
"Yea Forums" abandoned COD after MW2. Newfag summers of 2007-2009 brought in a lot of Reddit who did that "boycott MW2" shit (they all played it anyway). Yea Forums was receptive to COD along with its changes as it remained PC-first up until MW2 as the original IW was the lead team. Then it very clearly went console-first as Treyarch became the main COD team, they just copied IW's latest game and added zombies, and their PC ports were garbage. Yea Forums stopped giving a damn after that, the yearly releases following 3arc's introduction really did make it "the same shit every year" with a clear drop in quality. COD has not had a single actual innovation nor meaningful addition to gameplay mechanics since MW2 because IW is gone.

Weapon damage was roughly the same in COD1 as all later CODs (actually higher as VCOD did not have damage loss over distance and body damage multipliers were more extreme), but weapons were all random as fuck in their inaccuracy in the first. Everybody was using Bolt action rifles because they were the only ones with consistent accuracy and they happened to one-shot on the top half of the body; everything automatic had such abysmal random spread that something like an MP40 could miss targets ten meters away when your sights were at center mass. The only automatics that were remotely reliable in accuracy were the MP44 and Bren, the BAR also worked if you went prone and fired from the hip (more accurate than sights).

Health packs were lying all over the place in COD MP, so the constant random chips of damage you take from all of the spraying bullets were even more quickly healed than the 5-second regeneration of every COD that followed.
All later CODs made every weapon properly accurate, no random spread. Lethality was far higher because everyone could consistently hit their targets. Everybody always died in 1-5 hits depending on the gun up until about MW2, now it was likely all of those shots would hit in succession.

What is a nep mod?

MW2 was actually fun as fuck if you played it together with friends
>tfw playing S&D or domination with your buddies
holy fuck it was fun. And the campaign was kino

Attached: 083.gif (300x227, 321K)

cod and bf are dead, get over it.

Spoken like the true shill

No $ , No buy

user, this time is going to be different, I swear it. With all this info in play, it's a no brainer. I can see the headlines now: COD MW Is the best COD to date!