Was Deus Ex the last game to question the narrative?

Was Deus Ex the last game to question the narrative?

Attached: 1559174298552.jpg (1498x1080, 410K)

I hate this world so god damn much

surely, the situation will fix itself.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (416x304, 139K)

>having a lamp right on top of your head heating up your hair and scalp

What the fuck is this shit?

No, what the fuck is THIS?

>light behind and above screen
guess you can't bro it up when you can't see shit

And I still see posts making fun of the clown world meme somehow

Laptops on their legs? Nice, the radiation will give them ball cancer, free vasectomy for those cucks.

>and keep your job
Jesus Christ

The free Onions wasn't balding them fast enough

it's only 3.6 Roentgen

That position doesn't look good for their backs.
Also this.

>de-bro
JUST BURN IT ALL TO A CRISP

Attached: 1558051377288.jpg (400x342, 55K)

GitHub is perfect as is it doesn't need that many programmers on staff

>mfw I got FIVE stickers in only one year for all of my hard work
I'm a regular Billy Mitchell

Attached: 1458066986125.jpg (345x336, 214K)

the trendy-software industry is taking decades to reinvent the cubicle

[Citation Needed]
We're there any studies done that looked at the risk?

Riddle me this: If the leftists are as completely batshit insane and inefficient as they appear to be, why haven't they all been outperformed by meritocratic right wing organizations? Why can't some normal fucking men outdo the company that wastes thousands of dollars on several gender engineers and pansocioexuademitists to "debro" their cuck sheds?

Attached: Mens-Hairstyles-Long-Flowing-Parted-Hair.jpg (500x500, 30K)

It's not great, but not terrible.

Regulations.

You replied to a joke, a reference to HBO's Chernobyl.

Heebs

Who the fuck do you think builds the office buildings/infrastructure they plan their gay orgies in?

Because Google is a big leftist company and Google holds all the power, nobody will succeed in tech if Google tries to stop them.

Because it hasn't even been 5 years since all this bullshit started getting as widespread as it is.
metoo# happened just a year or so ago.

the right is too busy fucking kids

>debro the workspace
>fail to make any money, have to sell out to microsoft
To be fair, worked out well for the founders, but all the cucks in the general workforce are going to get replaced by an Indian in the next 2-3 years

because HR departments instill the culture of fear into the workforce

because us media is 99 percent jew owned

>meritocratic right wing organization

don't be dumb, what you see in america is not right nor left, it's either dumb jingoism or total devotion to the big corporate

Holy shit, I spend too much of my time outside work sitting like that on my couch, my back would be perma-fucked if I didn't have a standing desk at work.

Do your job right and get some banana stickers

Attached: 1_7_2.png (350x192, 101K)

This but unironically

at some point HR is probably going to start asking why I keep declining all of the "celebrate X culture" calendar invites

Because most of them got where they were by being meritocratic and only got all faggy after they made it big

Attached: 148906858948444.jpg (1200x784, 43K)

>huge corporation
>leftist
Nigger, what?

>the right is fucking kids

Attached: 1557926556670.png (1480x744, 340K)

Grossly underpaid immigrants.

When it said Amazon swag I thought it ment towards purchases on the store. Not a fucking t-shirt with Amazon slapped on it

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

any right-wing work envrionment that's not strictly religious is open to left-wing worker in a way that left-wing work environments aren't
over time, any right-wing work environment will gradually be turned leftist by association and nepotism

Because for the most part they only turn leftist after making it big, probably to try and assuage their own guilt for being successful (and for all the people they fucked over along the way)

>wahh, meanie leftists are making me make cakes, stop oppressing me
Fragile as fuck.

I can't wait for China to actually start seriously competing with Silicon Valley results in the tech environments no longer being able to afford adult day care. We'll know the shoe has dropped when Moot gets fired.

I can guarantee it will be l.e.d
This on the other hand...

Remember when in the Running Man they had footage of Arnold's character commiting crimes he never did commit? Remember when they used that to convict him?

We're in that timeline now; corporations recently made static images talk.

It's PR
Most employees at these organizations aren't actually leftist, and their administration sure isn't
Look at what they say vs how they behave

because the only thing these lefty companies do is make faggoty app shit for other lefty retards with smartphones to pour their entire lives into

right wing people are not interested in that. at all.

>waaaah, meaning rightwingers are making me take responsibility for making a baby

>being this fucking retarded

>First "real job" outside of Grad school that isn't a contract position
>Making 50k a year
>Barely have any work to do, because it's a job where my work has to be given to me based on reports
>All my checkpoints have been positive

So am I expected to ask my boss daily for extra work or some such shit?

They fired someone because he talked about a scientific paper about human biology.

You're missing the point.

>leftists and leftits think they are in control
Look I'll tell you this, just so you can realize why you're an idiot, even if your "ideology" wasn't such a shitshow.
Beforehand? Leftists held basically every source of information: universities, book publishers, media, etc etc.
Now?
We got the internet.
The left isn't the gatekeeper of information, the elites exist no longer, at least not in the sense that you know things the masses cannot potentially know as well.
So you lost that game, the game of intelligence/culture/information.
Now let's look at the leftists credo: "Just do whatever man!".
Cool.
Now let's look at the right's credo: "Improve yourself, work hard, be disciplined".
Which one of the two is more predator in nature?

You are on the wrong side in history if only because the right is gong to win and victors write history.
You're still in time to bail, get out of your hugboxes, of your pipe dreams, reality doesn't care about what you think even if you were right (which you aren't), only victory matters and the left is going to lose.
>"B-BUT TRUMP"
Are you stupid?
Europe is rising in a new wave of fascism.
Yeah.
Fascism, actual fascism.
Not the "we don't like migrants" fascism but the "everyone that doesn't work for the nation is a traitor" type of fascism.
Antifa is busy ridiculing themselves and calling everything fascism which only serves the purpose of real fascism, you make it look common, inconsequential and if anything make their "sins" lighter, the same way jews in hollywood make jewish characters that are always the butt of the joke.
"Look at me! I am harmless! I am a fool!", that's how you're making us look, we're wolves and you gave us the sheep's clothing.
You used your weapons so much they are dull now.

Jump the ship while there's still time, you'll be hailed a hero and get the popularity the left cannot provide any longer.

>Laptops
I literally cant code with less than 2 1080 screens

fucking based reference

No u

You are delusional.

Attached: 1558391392878.jpg (960x720, 141K)

Find a way to make yourself useful to people who have the power to reward you for it, and make sure your actions are visible
If this isn't possible, find a new job

>Ignores the picture of a naked man standing next to a little boy
You have brain damage and it's not the fun kind.

Fuck capitalism and fuck the free market for doing this shit to people

The point is that drag queens are letting kids express themselves.
Right-wing hicks like Roy Moore are
LITERALLY
FUCKING
KIDS

The left softens them up so the right has minimal resistance

>he doesn't know

For one thing firearms are heavily restricted on YouTube
Bear in mind YouTube runs at a loss of billions of dollars every year, it is likely only kept around as a tool of political control.
When they hired moot they bragged that they had redeemed the big bad Yea Forums man

because it's a LARP, 99% of the smart ones are NIMBYISTS and the dumb ones are just useful idiots given patronage by the smart ones

>got a customer service job in IT today with an indian owned company

How fucked am I ?

I'm afraid so, sorry.

you mean that bullshit where the victim admitted to writing shit and blaming Roy Moore that was immediately dropped once the election was over?

>Literally company store script
Lmao holy shit we are so fucked