What are your buff hopes?

What are your buff hopes?

Attached: D7k2NQsWkAAa-Ra.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_E8EJm6QOMs1cbXDlhcz7Tza8MqyZU9gZVJIa25T2qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything for Ridley.

make characters that i play better
make characters i dont play worse

just for that post the opposite will happen

I don't play the belmonts but they are shit and could use buffs.

I'm actually hoping for a colour selector for stage builder materials. And maybe for the ice material to actually work like ice.

buff the online by letting me switch fighters between rematches

Give back Luigi's rising cyclone.

make the arenas have an intermission option to set the amount of seconds you have to go switch your character after a match completes
hate guys who just slam the + as soon as a match is over when I want to change characters and I have to wait 20 seconds for the press A time to run out

Fix fucking Corrin

>Hopes
DDD doesnt get nerfed again
>Reality
DDD gets nerfed again

Attached: 1548986991226.png (950x596, 178K)

Makes Steve’s recovery better

But 3.0 buffed him

This. He’s not even bad, but he’s too much of a coin flip. I’d love to see him get some kind of super armor.

why? he's not even a super heavy

they stole my Gordo/Dash attack shield break combo

she's already godlike but it would be nice if her F smash reached alittle farther

Attached: wiifit.png (348x644, 27K)

Post em. Rate em.

Attached: fighterpassfinal2.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

please buff this man

Attached: 1555272132859.jpg (800x450, 33K)

more nerfs

Attached: Bayonetta-Alt1_SSBU.png (600x600, 379K)

But he’s fucking gigantic. He has a very powerful advantage state and the worst disadvantage state in the game. He has very little in between and his recovery is awful and easily punished. If Ridley is in control, he’s the best character in the game. As soon as he loses control? Worthless. That’s not balanced. Personally I would just give him a fourth jump and give him Tough Guy.

I mean, she can already reach lower foes. At least her fsmash hits both ends.

god no, cap got his heyday in 4, i had enough of flowchart faggots thinking they were hot shit playing him in that game.

You do realize you can have big, fragile things right? He's supposed to be aerodynamic. Really the only thing that needs fixing is his dair and his up b.

true. shes all around strong i love her

Incineroar is almost nearing that sweetspot of balanced. Just honestly make his Up B less gimpable and his DD Lariat be complete priority like an actual double lariat.

No nerfs to her and daisy
revert snakes up tilt buff. why did they even do that

Attached: peach df.jpg (850x814, 151K)

Nerf lucina palu olimar wolf

Nothing. Instead I want them to fix the fucking game.

>2 or 3 more FRAMES of hitstun for actual combos to land consistently
>Less input buffer, fucking shit
>Fix the goddamn online already

Which part of those is so fucking difficult to do for them? I refuse to believe a Nintendo-funded team absolutely cannot fucking understand why anyone wants those simple things. The fuck is wrong with them.

Buff Charizard and Squirtle, they both need it, and it's not like it would move Pokemon Trainer beyond mid high-tier.

Attached: 1531285599862.jpg (600x614, 55K)

>Ridley weight increased
>Inkling weight decreased

fix for my nigga Piranha Plant

>Mortal Kombat
nice meme

D O C

Attached: dr.tornado.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>Less input buffer, fucking shit
nigger stop throwing your face on the controller, dont press the button if you dont want the dude on the screen to do it

You'll live.

Hey remember when Dedede got nerfed in Smash 4?

Attached: Dedede Run.gif (256x256, 23K)

Online buffed to be playable

idk about ratchet/spelunky guy but the other two are based

Pls

Attached: A9CE4C8A-3DED-43CF-AA3F-F10B8DCFB609.jpg (680x510, 83K)

I hope Belmonts get a buff

It's true. His strengths are strong but his weaknesses are stronger.

GIVE HIM BACK HIS FRUIT Z-DROPS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: pac_rage.jpg (1190x672, 64K)

nah her obnoxious fans deserve that, besides wouldn't you like it that a shit character beats scrubs?

Her up smash needs a range buff, it's the only one that can't hit a platform from directly below it

You either have that or a functional grab

D3 is broken fucking overpowered, if you can't stomp with him you're not good.

I don't really care. If Corrin was so strong I could win consistently with how I was playing when I first picked him up, that would be bad for me because I would never be forced learn all the coolest tricks he has to stay competitive with everyone else.

Levin Sword on tilts please, thank you.

Attached: 1555381086224.png (750x482, 427K)

>2 3 more frames of hitsun
Literraly killing all heavies

Actually disregard all of that.

who cares

>buffing Charizard
By itself, it's already solidly high tier, go neck yourself shiiter

>DDD is fucking broken
>DDD is stealth upper mid tier
>DDD is mediocre
>DDD is fucking garbage
Which is it? Everyone seems to have a different take on his powerlevel

>Charizard
>solidly high tier

ayy

Make him faster.

Not enough to be FAST, but enough that not every last one of his moves requires 100% commitment

Fuck forgot my poc

Attached: DkFYcR0U0AEhDAe.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

I mean that's literally what heavies mostly are.

It is satisfying to win with her

Buff Joker guns to have more hitstun

I really want him to have Fox's melee shine instead of his current down special

Yes can we please get more literal whos

Fellow Dedede main here.

Smash 4 has been fucking unkind to us and I don't think Sakurai will any kinder here.

I hope for some kind of buff. An air speed buff would be a fucking god send.

But seeing as Sakurai is balancing on online only, I'm expecting nerfs.

Attached: 1521579828990.png (900x600, 445K)

>tfw Charizard is complete dead weight
>literally only serves as a third jump for Ivysaur who might as well just be the character by itself
It didn't have to be this way bros

His air speed is mega awful yeah but his attack speed, power, etc is strong enough to make him still easily top tier

I dunno, Squirtle can pull his weight.

Nigga Dedede is great in Ultimate. Also Sakurai doesn't do the balancing.

Invincible shoryuken startup :^)

Attached: Sf3_01.jpg (915x1000, 183K)

they should also make his DP always do the EX version for the true SF experience

I'll main Marth again if the tipper hitbox gets a bit bigger

>Skewer pierces sheilds

Sheiks Bair knock back

Based Doc bro. We're getting an actual recovery in 3.1.0.

Attached: 1540920775462.jpg (168x145, 13K)

It seems so weird that it doesn't, I want it to feel like popping a balloon

His recovery is good enough for how strong he is.

And heavies are UP, so

>3.0 had like 9 different buffs for MewTwo while everyone gets generic shield buff/nerfs
My guess is that their update plans is to laser focus test a few fighters with each individual update instead of boarding out a bunch of changes to a bunch of characters at once so the devs can more distinctly see and understand how the changes are effected.

My bet is that 2-3 fighters will get a huge buff update. However who they will be is a total mystery. My hopes they are:
>Ridley
>Little Mac
>Bowser Jr.

Attached: consider the following.gif (500x385, 496K)

Don't post buffs or nerfs without posting GSP shitheads.

Has it been confirmed we're getting buffs and nerfs? I figured they were going to only fix glitches, which fucks up replays too.

Why do they start without it in Ultimate? I don't get it.

Lucina needs to be reined back on first for people to even bother switching to Marth.

>no range
>no mobility
>no recovery
Doc hs great strengths, but his weaknesses destroy him and don't justify having a Little Mac tier recovery.

Can I not lose every clash or at least have my weak ass attacks come out faster than the ones I lose to? I'm tired of everyone pressing the A button to get out of strings that would otherwise be true.

Attached: 1558972490693.jpg (900x1250, 106K)

I hope they buff Snakes ass

Attached: 1543727803019.png (274x148, 93K)

I wish you could cancel out of his up B, even if it meant going into free fall. I feel bad K.Rool ended up being kind of a flop in some ways, but he is still super fun to play which is all I really care about so.

The only thing that makes sense to me is the devs think its better to start you off with the bronze sword to rack up damage and then use levin later for the smash attacks.

GSP shithead? And lobby name and password? I guarantee you're a shitter.

>playing quickplay longer than the 5 matches it takes to get into elite and the match in elite that gets you the little sticker that says u da best

Attached: 1391600696384.jpg (250x250, 33K)

>watching any highlight vid for Smash Ultimate
>a shitton of them are comboing Ridley because of his fat ass hitbox
Poor bastard

Attached: smash 4 patchnotes.png (540x437, 113K)

Isn't that what magic is for? Might as well start naked.

All the have to do is make him Superheavy and he'd be fine. He doesn't even need to be Bowser or K. Rool tier. Make him about the same weight as Ganon and he'd be good to go.

Buff Bayonetta! Nothing too big, reducing her endlag on her aerial combos and wicked weaves would be plenty for me.

Attached: AVAVAGO.jpg (1024x976, 119K)

Yeah it's fucking weird since you just get it back twice as fast after the first use, and respawn with it. I wish the levin sword was just mandatory when it's charged, it's a pain in the ass to get it out in the air with tilts on c-stick. Like the jabs not consuming durability is fine, but otherwise there's little reason not to use it.

Attached: 1555371311134.jpg (1920x2160, 753K)

buff cloud

I never said they thought it out well, assuming there was any thought put into it at all.

No, the witch must burn.
This is your punishment

Make swordie shorthop attacks more punishable

>Range
>Priority
>Lightning fast

Like God damn, I'm sorry, but I'm going to be a projectile spamming faggot until I've got you at a decent percent if you're playing Lucina. I know damn well you're just gonna spam fair and Nair and I ain't about to contest you.

Attached: 1559005194793.png (371x353, 148K)

I don't think this patch is gonna have anything for the other characters. Just Joker.

>2nd best disjoint in the game except his hits come out twice as fast as the number 1 slot that has only a slightly bigger disjoint
no way fag

I'd like buffs a little bigger than that. Witch Time in Smash 4 was OP as all hell, but as of Ultimate it's basically the worst counter in the game with it's time reduction and how much more laggy Bayo's moves are.

cloud is ass what are you talking about

The shadow remains cast, baby.

sounds like you are ass

i dont even play cloud

Pretty sure Nintendo said there were character balance changes too. Had to laugh at the release date for it though, which is "some time in the next 7 days" and then they just fuck off.

neither do I, he was the quickest Elite of my life regardless

>this
>1%-2% damage buff on all tilts and aerials
>needles do slightly more damage or are transcendent priority again
>larger bfish hitbox and transcendent again
>reduced end lag on bfish
>faster burst grenade
>usmash and fsmash increased knockback

Judging by the last patches we'll get this instead that keeps her low tier but moves her just slightly up:
>bair sweetspot increased
>usmash sweetspot increased again
>nair strong hitbox lasts longer making nair to bfish harder because fuck you
>ftilt range buff
>dsmash's hits link better

>"some time in the next 7 days" and then they just fuck off.
I mean they're still probably testing shit so it's a fair communication. They don't want to give a exact date just to find out there is some game breaking glitch they just discovered the day before and have to announce a delay.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_E8EJm6QOMs1cbXDlhcz7Tza8MqyZU9gZVJIa25T2qo
Buff everyone from Villager to Little Mac

No. She doesn't deserve a damn thing.

Attached: marie pancakes.png (1536x2048, 3.32M)

Oh look it's the character with the absolute lowest priority for adjustment in the entire game.

She won the ballot, she's objectively loved by many. She does deserve buffs, you seriously need to overcome those Vietnam flashbacks of yours.

>witch time reverted to smash 4
>slow down ends after the first hit
i'd like this

Nerf ZSS
she deserves to be dumpster tier like Shiek

>She won the ballot,
>People still actually believe this
I actually voted for her and even I know that claim was bullshit.

what's with this childish mentality of the previous game's top tiers "deserving" to be bad?

Buff the Captain, please.

Attached: 1455274842847.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>won the ballot
>killed the game later
>Destroyed Ridley live in front of everybody at the invitational

There's a reason the balance team avoid her completely aside from nerfs

Attached: Marie..png (200x200, 59K)

BUFF RIDLEY
U
F
F

R
I
D
L
E
Y

Attached: 1476542955477.png (1145x758, 548K)

>play ken
>have to bust my shit trying to get close enough to a faggot swordie that shorthops into fair and nair and instantly goes back
>when I get close I demolish them with combos
>they get a throw
>lol shorthop nair and fair

It's so stupid, because I know what they are doing, I can't predict their shit but they have so much more range and priority that is really fucking unsafe to make any moves.

It doesn't matter how many made-up theories you bring up to the table, the fact of the matter remains that she's the official winner of the ballot, as stated by the game director himself. It doesn't matter if K. Rool, Ridley, or even Snake "technically" won the ballot due to popular vote, ultimately they didn't get in as Sm4sh's last DLC character, that was Bayonetta.

Anything to avoid resembling Smash 4 in any way. Frankly I'm all for it, fuck Tr4sh.

make them interesting and cool. at this point, i dont care about good.

Attached: IC.png (1057x1200, 1.66M)

I don't miss this
Most players don't miss this

Attached: Never forget.png (1026x562, 409K)

>It doesn't matter if K. Rool, Ridley, or even Snake "technically" won the ballot
I mean it did, because it's clear the top ballot winners (that weren't meme pick's) were the ones who got in to Ultimate.

Lucario: Moves actually have hitboxes

BUFF
THE
PUFF

Ultimate already isn't smash 4. top tiers in Ult are already cooler than most things in 4. The old top tiers would be doing cool shit regularly, just as most Ult top tiers do now.

The winners according to your own personal wishes and desires, because, as I stated, the one who got included as Sm4sh's last DLC character on the basis of being the ballot's winner was none other than Bayonetta. This was stated by Sakurai himself, it's not even debatable. It's like elections in the United States. Popular vote means jack shit. Bayonetta didn't win the popular vote and yet she won the ballot.

give her some actual damage, and maybe one more kill confirm. she was one of the coolest things in all of smash during 4

Attached: sheik.png (700x940, 585K)

Want: Isabelle to get moves that function
Expect: More Isabelle nerfs

nerf ranged shit
make smash about going up and trying to pummel the other guy again

Except data miners went and dug up code for Smash 4 and found that she was being worked on a couple of days after the ballot, way before said ballot even ended alongside the other DLC characters.

They literally found proof that the ballot didn't really mean anything beyond suggestions for Ultimate.

Buff zoners. Buff floaties. Add more zoners and floaties to the game. Pic related.

Attached: 1550454714108.jpg (1300x1500, 178K)

Ultimate is already more aggressive then it's two previous games to a point that former top tiers like Rosalina that were made to specifically be defensive have dropped hard in the tier list. Zoners in general seem to have a way harder time, especially when half of the characters have some form of counter or reflect.

rushdown in Ultimate is inherently boring with the reduced movement options from melee. Physics based projectile play is the most kino gamestyle

Dude have you seen their desyncs? They've legit got zero to deaths true combos off of jabs if you're on the right part of the stage. They're still awful, but there's some real crazy shit they can pull off in the hands of a madman.

I never understood the hate for Sheik at least. She was arguably the hardest top tier to play and was fun to play/watch.

also my fetish is dfc tomboys

Attached: 1551241226356.jpg (800x800, 276K)

Does anyone want to play a few rounds online in a bit?

I feel like you're shitposting, but I'm probably the only person on this planet who's disgruntled with the shield nerf. Shields shouldn't take a fully charged shot, a smash missile, and a Bomb and come out larger than M&M sized.

Attached: 1550604494286.jpg (784x1100, 869K)

>ctrl+F falcon
>0 zero results

fuck you faggots

>Pretty sure Nintendo said there were character balance changes too.
I don't believe you. Post proof.

Do it m8. Haven't seen a non custom map Yea Forums arena in a while.

Attached: 1558058243566.png (1596x1708, 539K)

the grab combos are neat, but still pretty weak by ICs standards(excluding Brawl, of course, due to nintendo's incompetence), unless you do twitter training mode combos that dont work on people.
but my biggest issue is with the neutral. there are little to no fast and reliable desyncs in neutral. playing melee ICs is way more fun for the simple fact that desyncs are a core part of their entire gameplan, instead of just a punish tool like in Ult

look closer, like, type captain.

>Except data miners went and dug up code for Smash 4 and found that she was being worked on a couple of days after the ballot
no they didn't lmao

Gimmie more buffs
I don't need em but I want them

Attached: [refrigerator sounds].gif (602x597, 1.28M)

I think everyone didn't particularly like the universal shield buuf, which seemed to go against Ult. more aggressive take in Smash and making perfecting shielding less impactful.

Please, just throw us Kirbybros a bone.

Attached: E68EBE75-59B4-4773-9E38-CBB8FA1F0EA3.png (200x200, 35K)

>That lag in all his ariels
Like, I get he has great recovery but you'd think making him as tough as a feather was enough of a weakness.

Aight, gimmie a few minutes

I feel you man. I miss my Pacman shieldpokes.

And then I fight a Belmont and remember that I actually do like the shield changes.

please just buff his fair

Attached: MyMain.png (180x180, 11K)

Bayo 100% needs some buffs. Yes she has some sweet combos. What good are they if she can't even kill reliably until about 200%? Her combos are also wildly inconsistent and leave her with tremendous lag.
I would turn her side tilt's final hit into a kill move after 125%.
Fix the blind spot on F-smash.
Make Witch Time decent. Reduce it's insane end lag and reduce the effect of staling.

Yeah, I'd be nice if they had a reliable desyc in neutral. I do think they're an interesting character, but I wish they had just a little bit more.

>tfw cannot play competitively because I'm not interested in attending locals
>none of the characters nor the playstyles really interest me
>can't even play online due to lag making some characters unreactable
I can't play for shit. Somehoe I found the single player content more enjoyable, but that just makes me feel like an outcast.

Attached: 1557523222434.png (762x700, 668K)

>can't even play online due to lag making some characters unreactable

Attached: it just works.png (800x774, 229K)

post room

lol get fucked you brainless flowchart coward fuck

For the love of christ, fix Kirby. He sucked dick in 4 and he sucks double that dick in Ultimate. I don’t care what anyone says, this fucker is bottom 5.

Attached: AEEC4895-E247-42CB-BF0F-00A6A33950D7.jpg (244x236, 15K)

>he thinks GnW Fair is bad

Attached: 1550380188458.png (4500x4334, 752K)

ID 8B4CB
PW: 1337

1v1
No items

See

Bring back prepatch Inkling roller, I miss killing light characters at %40.

all i want is a Ness nerf. Give him more recovery with PK fire, his aerials and PSI Magnet.

Ken and ryu buffs

>Give him more recovery with PK fire
>nerfing magnet
shitter detected, the nerfs that Ness deserves are to his smashs, PK thunder juggles and the absurd killing power on his uair

make Dr. Mario's recovery just a bit better fucking please. Even fucking Ganon and Donkey Kong have a better recovery.
Mario's side-b stalls him in the air for a bit, and Dr. Mario's side-b animation moves diagonally. So, if it stalled him in the air for a bit AND made him rise diagonally (like Mewtwo), he'd be able to make it back to stage more often.
Or just make his tornado better. As it stands, the length it goes+endlag make it useless in most recovery situations

Attached: 1558403407531.png (1045x1320, 930K)

t. Jigglypuff main

Close but no cigar

Attached: 1549688295040.jpg (1175x750, 518K)

Yes, buff her recovery and her B special so I can dab on these niggers

Attached: 1556574823425.png (508x610, 21K)

These.

they should remove the bury from his down-tilt, but make it super fast and armored. Maybe something like R.O.B's dtilt? Giving him just one fast combo/chase move like that would really help him imo.
Also I'd love if he could fire his gun in all five directions at first instead of waiting for it to bounce off of shield. It would help him punish jump-in aerials, and make combos where you knock people into the cannonball less situational.

Attached: 1534326944705.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Fuck you. there's no reason Ness should be doing magnet in between every aerial so quickly. I feel i can't get anywhere close.

>Still no 2nd challenger announcement
I'd rather Joker not be out and the mystery still at large. This is fucking torture. It's not like they'll buff DK again anyway

Seriously just buff his fucking airspeed. Nearly every other non-heavy character can do jump-in aerials with ease, but Kirby is just too fucking slow and reactable. They could even buff Jigg's airspeed if They don't want him to take her place. They could both use buffs really.

Buff Marth please. I want a real reason to use him without feeling I'm just playing a worse version of another character.

Buff Falco

chances are they'll announce the next on E3 and they'll go
>and they're available... AT THE END OF THIS FUCKING DIRECT.
>GO CRASH OUR SERVERS LADS

And I wouldn't have it any other way

>Twitch Prime announces 3 free months of Nintendo jew online for free
>Can't even claim it cause server congestion
Lord

>That side b into the Abyss

Not like this, Cole.

Attached: 1544377591998.png (502x585, 334K)

>DDD has never received a post-release buff in his entire existence
Maybe it's a metaphor for the never-ending decline that is our lives.

Attached: 1539585304179.jpg (310x202, 7K)