Hey fucker

what’s your favorite Digimon, your favorite season of Digimon, your favorite Digimon game, and what’s something you want to see them make into a digimon?

I like Bolgmon and Blitzmon, I’m a Frontier apologist, I like Digimon Dawn and Dusk, and I think they should make Digimon based on the Epic of Gilgamesh

Attached: 1587CEE0-AAD0-4E8E-9131-E3359BB76F59.jpg (320x320, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/21571-Hacker-s-Memory-Coming-to-Nintendo-Switch?highlight=nintendo switch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's Gravity Beetle

Beetles are pretty cool

Based Frontier Bro
My favorite Digimon is Vritramon , I like his avian characteristics

Attached: Vritramon2.jpg (320x320, 54K)

nothing was wrong with frontier, you ape

Zudomon
Adventure
Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
I'd like to see more non human things in knight armor

Also here's my top 100

Attached: 100digimon.png (1211x1211, 2.9M)

>Favorite Digimon
Been drawing a bastardized version of Witchmon nonstop so I'd say they're my current favorite, but Machinedramon and Cherubimon (Vice) were my childhood favorites and are just damn cool. If I get bored of drawing boobs I'll try my hand at them for sure.
>Season
Adventure 1, no contest. Everything about it is fun. Even the laughably awful dub. I can generally find something to like about every season though
>Game
I've never played the games. Hyped for Survive though
>What I want to see
Dagomon exists, so why not tap into some more elder god/lovecraft nonsense?

Attached: Witchmon_re_collectors_card.jpg (360x480, 58K)

BEAR

Attached: Bearmon2.jpg (320x320, 61K)

Metalsedramon, Tamers, Cyber Sluts and I feel everything under the sun is a digimon at this point, so just give Seadramon more digivolution trees.

Attached: MetalSeadramon_b.jpg (320x320, 94K)

AND THE BULL

Attached: Bullmon_b.jpg (320x320, 83K)

Show me your Witchmon art

Reminder that Tri isn't canon.

Attached: newdigimonadventuremovie.jpg (1280x721, 52K)

How you doing /biz/?

I don't think I'm that great but I try really hard and that's what matters, I guess. Also I need to make them less cute, been veering too far into waifu territory as of late and it's beginning to show

Attached: Dorothy Again.png (3097x2318, 1.28M)

Well I like it
Keep it up she needs more art

I prefer Giga Nigga.

Attached: GigaSeadramon_b.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Thanks. I just like obscure and odd Digis. Hell, I like Digimon designs as a whole. Something about the excess of leather and belts (but not too many belts) and other edgy trash makes me smile. It's a kind of design that has a lot of detail and can be great.

Tier list time

Attached: purity level.png (1150x734, 819K)

Aren’t you forgetting someone

Attached: F1D1C666-FCDE-4278-9C59-72606D916F3C.jpg (320x320, 55K)

OH SHIT He wasn't in the list I used. I'd probably put him in "adorable and/or awesome, would hug" tier

>pic related
>Digimon Adventure 02 unironically
>Digimon World DS
>want them to make a mon based on the 4chins, maybe a Yotsuba-like Digiman

aw fuck. forgot pic.
it's my boy Terriermon.

Attached: moumantai.gif (530x431, 374K)

Attached: WarGreymon_b.jpg (320x320, 78K)

OG Digimon kids/story and a tie between Gomamon and Tentomon's digivolution lines

>Favorite digimon
Metal Greymon and >Favorite season
____02____
>Favorite game
I've only played World 1, Rumble arena 1, and that one for data squad, not fair to judge here
>What do you wand made into a digimon
I've been out of the loop for so long that there's no way of knowing if anything I'd pick has already been made into a digimon without looking it up

>favorite digimon
Ragnalordmon
>favorite season
Frontier

Attached: D8D946B2-B83C-4C1D-AA03-429B3AD2D6A7.jpg (1000x1428, 796K)

This the real niga

>Ragnalordmon
Jesus fuck, that's a cool ass dude.

WereGarurumon

he was my first crush

Lilymon made me feel deep, dark things.

Attached: digiblossom_small_by_fanatic_comics-dcyhi74.png (840x1200, 1.48M)

yikes! on the other hand he's well designed. his dark counterpart looks cooler, though.

>not having a hunk werewolf husbando

I would like that but only if I were a faggot which I am not.
Lady Devimon is the superior pick to be with anyway.

oh I thought you were a fellow fag, nevermind

>the very definition of edgy thot

She's probably going to tie you up and gag you on a regular basis, user

Attached: 1557341796623.gif (650x650, 1.98M)

only if you let her.
it feels good to dominate the women who want to dominate and you never should give any woman room or a chance to fuck you up.
it's pathetic.

lilymon was my first crush and I'm pretty sure that alone explains why I'm on here instead of leading a successful life

Season 3
Digimon World 3 in theory but actually Dawn/Dusk

Attached: Triceramon.jpg (500x502, 63K)

Sir, she's probably at least three times stronger than you and capable of all manner of unholy powers. No amount of chad power can save you

of course that is true unless you have a bromon by your side which makes it two on one.
as a reward both of you get to fuck her.

digimon world 1 is the best monster raising game ever

>monster rancher exists
also a pretty good monster raising game series.

Attached: SusanoomonNextOrderArtwork.png (900x1028, 826K)

outta all these I think my favorites are 95 and 51.

He’s pretty sick 2bh
Wonder if we’ll ever get to see an Amaterasumon or a Tsukiyomimon

Gomamon
Cyber Sleuth is probably my favorite digi game. Only other one I played was Digimon World Championship and it made me wish I picked an RPG Digimon World game instead as a kid.

Ogremon is my Brogremon

Attached: 1527804687032.png (480x360, 232K)

I sometimes think that Digimon like this, Omegamon, Dukemon, and other Digimon that only evolve by combining some way with a human shouldn't really "exist" naturally in the digital world.

It's some idle thoughts yes, but it feels odd to have these mons evolve naturally, and makes me wonder exactly why there's an Omegamon outside of the one owned by the Chosen Children. I guessed the idea was that once a new species of Digimon comes to be, Omegamon in this case, its information about it remains in the Digital Worlds' "database". Thus, a copy is able to be made later in time, though with different circumstances surrounding them. Though I think it would be cooler to have such special Digimon to be impossible to replicate without human influence in some way.
I'm rambling, excuse me.

Considering that Digimon naturally digivolve quicker with the influence of a human, wouldn’t a human combining with them be the ultimate Digivolution? They can generate their own DigiSoul or whatever

Shinegreymon has a special place in my heart

Attached: digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-shinegreymon.jpg (960x544, 113K)

i never thought if it that way but, as I understand Digimon, yeah. is bio-merging the strongest form of digivolution then??

Attached: RikaBioMerge.gif (245x138, 1.13M)

Perhaps

>palmon, aruraumon and wormmon in perfect and pure
Very nice.

Attached: 1509504143788.jpg (410x308, 36K)

imagine if Marcus could bio merge

Attached: 1bd.gif (500x281, 997K)

GRAAAAAAAHHHHHHRR DELETE EVERYTHING

Attached: Gundramon.jpg (320x320, 33K)

>Fanbeemon
>not cute
Nigger.

Monochromon x
Digimon Adventure
Digimon World
I just want more evolutions for the older monsters like Shellmon, Mojyamon and Frigimon. Titamon and Rusttyrannomon are cool and I want to see more like them.

Also all the digimon games for the psp/vita/ps4 are soulless as fuck but survive looks like it might be decent and not painted by numbers

Attached: Monochromonx.jpg (320x320, 42K)

>tfw you detest Omegamon, Imperialdramon and all the obvious typical Digimons that people pick, with the exception of Susanoomon
>tfw you love uncommon Digimons like Fugamon, Mammothmon, Yanmamon, Shellmon, SnowAgumon, etc
Those are based.

Attached: Hyogamon_b.jpg (320x320, 69K)

That bit I figured would be a given, since in many bios evolution is much more akin to an odd form of growth, where a Digimon morph slowly based on experience rather than suddenly hopping from one form to the next suddenly, except the times when exactly that happens.

Still, the human influenced Digis seem particularly special, since not only are they stronger than usual and grow faster, but having a human there seems to make it so Digimon can just change in to forms that otherwise don't exist. Like the kids get to make their super strong Digimon OCs with their partners without even knowing it.

This is all just letting my mind play though. I think it would be neat to play with thia for a story scenario, but not much more than that.

hopefully my favorite game will be Survive

Attached: Untitled.png (2612x2156, 1.81M)

>Banchostingmon
>Adventure 1
>World 1 and Cyber Sleuth
>Devil's Flower Mantis Digimon would be fucking awesome

Attached: BanchoStingmon_b.jpg (700x700, 103K)

Anyone has that "Favorite Digimon" template?

I want to fuck this one.

Attached: 437.jpg (700x560, 73K)

For me it's Kazemon

Attached: Kazemon.gif (774x437, 3.35M)

I miss the old art style. What happened.

Is it true that Cyber Sluts games are getting Switch ports?

>Barelylegalmon

I'd imagine it was a gradual process with people ironing out the "gross bits" that eventually lead to a complete change in design philosophy.

Attached: 8066977.png (464x470, 282K)

withthewill.net/threads/21571-Hacker-s-Memory-Coming-to-Nintendo-Switch?highlight=nintendo switch

My man.

Attached: Scorpiomon_t.gif (2000x1600, 451K)

Smug

Attached: 532948.jpg (500x321, 41K)

Definitely this.
The newer monsters are often less monstrous unless they're actively villainous. This goes doubly for.humanoids, which used to have a bunch of weird monster bits.

Have a cool-ass HD design

Attached: Omegamon Alter-S.png (1200x1200, 1.26M)

Holy damn. I wish there were more HD designs of Digimons.

Hawkmon my boy.

I'm Doing just that, user, hopefully by the end of Fucking October I'll have all of them and put them on the wiki

Attached: Airdramon.png (1200x1200, 901K)

Based Airdramon and based user

Wait what? How? Are you using Waifu2x?

Better than the original Omegamon. Something about the more angular nature of the weapon-arms makes it actually look more consistent as a design

This is really true. The funny part is that most of the humanoid designs that all blend into each other are all at the Mega level. Ultimate and below you've got a lot of variety among humanoids. Something tells me all "Knight" type designs and all the "heroic" Megas have some sort of mandate to appear sleek and mechanical/metallic, even if it doesn't make sense.

Attached: tumblr_p24j1fiyeq1wtzc5ao1_1280.png (768x576, 632K)

There's also higher resolution pictures of some Digimon through scans of one of the artbooks. I suppose those could be cleaned up as well

I have a lot of memories playing digimon battle spirit 2. I wish I had the attention span/commitment to start and complete a new game. Been looking to play Digimon World DS and it’s respective sequels.

Huh, I didn't know. I hope you get as many. I could help you out if you want, but I have no idea where to get the shit.

Attached: 1531089787496.gif (889x500, 950K)

She can rot you with a touch

The writer of that lilithmon copypasta would probably say otherwise

She rotted his brain

There are better evil demonic waifu Digimon anyways.

Attached: 74628576_p0.png (1420x1693, 1.18M)

who /ROACHMON/ here

Attached: 815PzliC17L._SY606_.jpg (432x606, 73K)

Attached: 225px-Aerovdramon_re_collectors_card2.jpg (225x300, 31K)