Sequel continues the story but has a different protagonist

>sequel continues the story but has a different protagonist
Why do some video games do this? I hate it.

Attached: 1559159887287.jpg (1076x729, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 le racism shit

Attached: 1558741120369.jpg (540x808, 95K)

brue's crues

this guy was approved by Steve, so he's cool with me desu

I don't know how I feel about this, but I know I don't like it.

why cant people let things die anymore

>Last of Us 2
i was going to ignore Ellie being the lead, until politicking was introduced.

so he eats the dog in the show?
savage

>First episode
>Blue gets eaten

Attached: 1461887658767.jpg (300x400, 67K)

lel
BRUE WHERE IS DA RICE

>Manchildren are still obsessed with their childhood interests and feel the need to judge children's programming because they will never grow up

WO MEN

american telly everyone

>cgi blue
for what purpose

at least its not a tranny , yet.

You nailed it right on the head

But the first game already had a protag switch

Attached: stevethanks.jpg (480x360, 13K)

DO YOU GUY'S HAVE NO DOGS?

>SJWs complain about games they will never play
>manchildren complain about shows they will never watch

Because people would rather sell something based off of brand recognition then make something new.

>inb4 le racism shit
What a minute this hellhole the cyberspace anus and internet hate machine RACIST!?!?!?!?!?!?
omg we should go back dont you think fellow PC redditor

>(to himself) "God, oh God, oh God, PLEASE don't let my toupee fall off until I'm clear of the cameras."

he looks like an insectoid though

I saw a store called the feed and seed the other day
It was dope

Sometimes it works. MGS2 and Soul Reaver both use their new protagonists rather well.

why would anyone care.

And I know of a bar called "Needs More Dog".

SR yes, MGS2 no.

I think he has a baseball cap on, they might not have even gone through the effort of giving him a toupee.

Mine was in Koreatown the other day. I heard a lot of barking in the back but maybe that was the rats.

Sometimes its because the companies want to, and sometimes it's to follow up the events of a game in another perspective
If we take Earthbound to Mother 3 for example
Porky's actions in earthbound affect everything in MOTHER 3. It's just a bit subtle with it because you're playing it from a different perspective (obviously Lucas's). This makes the game feel a bit more emotional and feel a bit more professional due to this progression/continuity

You know they replaced Steve before, right? Fucking secondaries.

Yea Forumseeaboos would never hate an asian man

3D GOOD
2D BAD
I think its because more animators are trained in 3d than 2d these days so its cheaper

I thought nickelodeon was dead?

Why not just use a fucking puppet if they want to keep it as cheap as possible?

It's the same reason why each North Korean leader looks the same

It's identity as a franchise, used as a substitute for things like churches or religious institutions where the same thing is passed down generation from generation to make money and form social cohesion, except TV doesn't do the latter at all.

Steve approved him
>During his audition to become the new host of Nickelodeon’s Blue’s Clues, Joshua Dela Cruz had a good idea what to expect—stand in front of a green screen and imagine the animated characters, like Sidetable Drawer, Mailbox and the loveable dog Blue. What he didn’t know was the original host, Steve Burns, was hiding in the audition room.
>“He snuck up on me,” says Dela Cruz. “But as soon as he came out, I automatically felt empowered and like I was supposed to be there.” With Burns’s stamp of approval, 29-year-old Dela Cruz got the part.

Blue's Clues should've just ended after Steve left. Joe tried his best I'll admit, but he was never as based as Steve.
Blue being a girl was the biggest surprise of my life.

I'M A SICK SNEED I LIKE A QUICK FEED
WHOOP

puppets aren't really that much cheaper. They require some amount of setwork, they need to be maintained and they need more local crew, while animation can be done cheap overseas by indian tech support.

Deal with it chink.

blue looks like a fag and asian joey looks like filthy frank

Whoa the insecurity user! Other races can't stop racist whites from being racist now? Hmmm KYS.

I see now that other boards are not safe from sneedposting. It has spread from Yea Forums like a virus.

Because sequels takes 1000 years after the events of the previous game, is obvious that the same characters can't appear... unless they went frozen to help the next protagonist.

Attached: 1546455474545745.jpg (623x470, 52K)

>It's the same reason why each North Korean leader looks the same
There is really just one north korean leader, korea is a necrocracy lead by the leaders offspring.

Is this the third host?

Did you ask about Chucks?

youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo

look at the city-slicker and his fancy german cnigger

at least he isnt a nigger

Magenta being a boy was for me.

>tfw Lutz was almost made the protag of PSII with a radically different design and class change
I'd rather have a new protag in the same setting than something like this honestly.

Attached: p092_large.jpg (640x918, 498K)

The animation is creepier more than anything actually.

Yea Forums despises China

But Magenta is also a girl?

hes gonna eat blue

Why bother to keep producing a children's show when you already have a couple years worth of episodes? Your target audience is always being refreshed, has only the most rudimentary discernment, and aren't going to follow your show for very long.

Didn't know that one, even I remember a game where Alis was frozen too like Lutz but awaken because some monster was doing something nasty, but I remember that Alis had green hair.

Attached: 1548728129890.jpg (1600x1600, 315K)

>Americans didn't have Kevin
I feel sorry for you guys. You didn't have the kino version of Blue's Clues.

Attached: DbNMgMeWkAA98y5.jpg (549x412, 36K)

motherfucker, only the dog can be blue. you best change those colors to green, fool. cause blues clues is grove street turf.

Attached: index.jpg (154x200, 4K)

Good Pupperty is a lost art. Thats why we dont see many shows or movies made with them, only rarely, and it hardly succeeds. Bear in the Big Blue House, Family of Lions, Blues Clues, and all those puppet based Tv Shows from late 90s early 2000s shows died out because it was easier and more efficient to make cartoons that could use vibrant colors to pull kids in better than needing skilled puppetry.

I asked for the directions to Chuck's but he tried to charge me for it so I left