Death Stranding Walking Simulator

Wait I thought you guys said all you would do is walk around and deliver parcel

Attached: walking simulator.png (2567x1444, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9G01nHVG3wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ePcckx4x3Uc
dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/
microsoft.com/en-us/p/trials-rising/death-stranding-racer/bp6v6qzbmfp0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw he's actually not carrying anything for once there
Also
>assault rifle
>has it on burst setting
What the fuck Sam? And 105 bullets? How?

>Don't worry guys! It's not a walking simulator, it has the same shitty shooting that's been in every game for the past 12 years in it as well
ok

>he doesn't like stealth
>he doesn't like story
>he doesn't like shooting
>he doesn't like exploring
>he doesn't like soundtrack
imagine being having no taste

Attached: 1543964632287.jpg (266x286, 20K)

So this is the game Yea Forums hyped for years telling me it's going to change gaming.

Oh great, it's practically identical to MGSV in terms of shooting and movement, great

Hard to please people on videogame board who dont like videogames

>kojima specifically says he's not making an action game
>doesn't make an action game
>"wtf why is the combat so shit koji is a hack"

Do you people have brain damage or are you just pretending to be retardrd

The shooting looked so fucking lifeless and lacked weight etc. I'm still buying it and will enjoy it for other reason, but the shooting is nothing to hype over

Except he compared DS to Uncharted and The Division a year or two ago.

The combat is similar dumshit, that doesnt mean its the focus of the fucking game

Did Kojima break this board?

Of course people like all of those things.
People don't like the shitty, watered-down AAA versions of those things in every Nu-Sony game.

>ww1
>assault rifle

Attached: 1520254069284.png (645x729, 257K)

Yeah. Half the fags here act like thief insulted when we all know they’re going to buy it and post about how much they hated it on here. Kojimbo lives rent free

*theyre

I wanna smack people around with a suitcase, I think this shit looks fun. Not naughty dog fun, actual fun.

and hate women

>ww1
lol what?

and minorities

>ww1
Were we watching the same trailer?

AND GAYMING

Attached: ff077322c600a54eacb1376dfe54dbbd[1].jpg (420x300, 13K)

>shows dimension melding into different realities.
> I SAW OLD THING IT TIME TRAVEL
Low quality bait my friends

Attached: Wda8AbX.png (622x626, 136K)

Not him but It's WW1 you fucking samefagging normie retard

Attached: death stranding trailer WW1.png (1869x784, 1.1M)

It's a future gun

So call of duty is just a walking simulator with guns too

Explain the futuristic attire and bike?

Uh huh. And the lasers and ghosts and skeletons and apparent calamity, what part of WW1 are those from?

Attached: 1545357810137.jpg (716x620, 257K)

its most likely some kind of time warp shit, you fucking retard.

>WWI doesn’t even take place in america
>somehow it’s here anyways
Interesting

>slaughter spooky skellies in wwi and wwii with futuristic guns
based

IF YOU KNOW THAT THEN WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS RETARDED QUESTION YOU FUCKING RETARD

>People don't like the shitty, watered-down AAA versions of those things in every Nu-Sony game.
hmmmm a lot of people seem to keep buying those games user
they do pretty well financially, taking out the whole reviews angle as well

have you ever considered that a video game could be alternate history?

Some of them have semi auto mode, ignorant-kun

are you fucking mongoloids? I never said there's no time-travel.
jesus christ it must hurt having IQ this low.

Replying to myself to make clear since I've read the thread:
when you die in the overworld you are transported to the underworld which is either skellington WW1 (as we saw in the new trailer) or WW2 (as we saw in an old trailer, where Mads was leading a bunch of WW2 US paratroopers) or possibly other eras (today's trailer showed Mads leading more modern troopers idk when from).
Presumably you take your kit with you, hence future assault rifle slotting tommies with lee enfields.
Fuck you're dumb Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=eD1ywoL19g0&feature=youtu.be

lmao

You poor person having to deal with these retarded (you)s

The Japanese trailer had some more footage, about 6 mins right after the casts faces.
He gets killed by a squid on dry land.
youtube.com/watch?v=9G01nHVG3wQ

Attached: 1559171112872.png (1280x720, 714K)

Or more likely it's going to be a compilation of modern era US wars. The scene with the skeleton soldiers was jungle terrain which screams Vietnam.

I hope this is bait.

>He doesn’t use semi or burst
Spray and pray scrub.

some sort of time travel/manipulation is confirmed, retards

Any negative replies are incels

Its not time travel mongoloid, it has been clear since the like the second trailer that its some kind of dimension-melting going on, good job pointing out what we know since the second teaser with your post.

the skeleton soldiers had modern weapons, doubt it's vietnam.

You dumb nigger

Attached: 40FAB740-B18C-4B7F-B3EF-176C84E1E2E2.jpg (1024x543, 37K)

they describe an alternate reality as "the other side" which has been alluded to in other trailers

It's likely a realm of the dead, a place where wars past may continue for eternity, and probably where most of the wild kojimbo shit will happen

>the trailer spoils the entire game

>Don't worry guys! It's not a walking simulator, it has gameplay
I can't even tell if you're being ironic right now or moronic.

Attached: 1505515660976.jpg (576x521, 43K)

What's with nips and hands?

Attached: 50-500737_uchiha-sasuke-cursed-seal-second-level-ver-my.png (611x849, 310K)

>b-but i-its a w-walking s-simulator XD
god the salt coming from the haters its delicious.

its like the leak said, walking simulator with 1 or 2 super low depth generic shooting bits so people dont call it out as a walking simulator

I dont much care for jews

Attached: ugandanwarrior.jpg (630x630, 33K)

GOD DAMN THAT MUSIC IN THE TRAILER WAS SO GOOD

thair

based
you forgot trannies though, hate those too

Attached: 1541099100658.jpg (249x249, 41K)

>1 rifle the entire game
>only different ammo types
>no pistol from the trailer
>can't use melee weapons

0/10 shit game from a hack

suitcase was melee weapon

Mads had a modern rifle and kit in the original trailer but was surrounded by soldiers in WWII era equipment. There's clearly some wiggle room in what people are able to do in the war hellscape area/dimension.

the horrible ones
i mostly feel sorry for them

>no pistol from trailer
*ahem*

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-183304_YouTube.jpg (2560x1440, 748K)

Mads is like the terminator. Anytime some gets gooped they go to the past and Madlad comes to kill you. I wonder if the settings will be randomized or if certain areas correspond to certain timelines. Like if youre in Zone A, every time you die you go to WW1. In Zone B every time you die you go to WW2.

it's a fucking trailer you fucking retard
holy moly the state of redditors

>stealth
for the 50th time
>story
don't call that shit a story
>shooting
shooty shooty tasteless nigger
>exploring
yeah can't wait to find black quicksand and kojima mumbo jumbo nonsense for tasteless niggers
>soundtrack
not original

You are shit taste personified

>action RPG player
>JPRG player
you're one of the two, give me my cash reward for guessing your taste in vidya

nice Battlefield 1 ripoff you have there except in 3rd person for console retards.

>action rpgs
Let me blow your mind. You drank water in the past, right?

>jrpg
we're on Yea Forums you absolute travesty of a nigger

My point being that Mads and his entourage are likely not constrained to the era of the war surrounding them so they're not a good indicator of what is being depicted. They're intentionally anachronistic in their equipment and behaviors.

oh god yes
I love the idea of a supernatural shit happening but you still being a very "normal" human being, as in you can't run 50/h trough fucking forest but are actually struggling to get away from it

Battlefield 1 was on consoles and also SHIT! So what are you sperging about?

I disagree, check out this pick. Right after Reedus gets BLACKED and goes to WW1, here is the Madlad terminator with his WW1 trenchfighter terminator squad. In the past trailer when the fatguy is running around and goes in a sewer WW2 vehicles and soldiers are battling overhead, and Mads comes out with A squad with WW2 weapons, but he has a fancy pants future gun i think.
At the end of the new trailer his bros got modern gear, which would be the past in the game. So you probably go to Iraq after getting gooped as well.

Attached: MADLAD.jpg (2549x1415, 209K)

Have sex

Attached: DS_02.png (1366x768, 846K)

To clear up, i only disagree with the entourage part. They seem to be constrained.
There was some post I read that said something about killing people having consequences.
I bet if you kill people in the real world when you go back in time you have to fight more skeleton bros in the past.

Attached: METALGEARCONFIMRED.png (1160x653, 657K)

Squid-Rapedman

based and octopilled

I also think it's Iraq cause the burning oil and pic related of iraq.
Kojima likes the non standard environments after all, MGS3's Russian jungle.

Attached: 1252354242341.jpg (720x477, 111K)

Attached: 13451346354.jpg (2530x1410, 272K)

>Shoot is gameplay

What else would it be? Music?

Attached: 1539969061646.png (769x478, 315K)

>stealth
lmao hide in bushes is stealth? WOW!
>story
like Peace Walker and both MGSV games?
>shooting
only MGS4 had the best gameplay for shooting, everything else sucks and third person shooters are a dime a dozen
>exploring
you mean walking
>soundtrack
what soundtrack? its going to be licensed music again

Can you pls take a screenshot of this but in that quality? PLS PLS PLS PLS

Attached: Capture1.png (630x354, 185K)

>I GOT NO ARGUMENTS, GIMME YOU'S

Attached: 53927652873.jpg (2557x1433, 162K)

>gameplay is gameplay

I haven't played a single Kojima game lol. I just think this Oh So Mysterious marketing is pretentious and ondocitive of totally fucked development

thanks

Attached: Capture2.png (1366x768, 867K)

That's a good catch. If that's the case then I'm going to wager it's a fiction future conflict in SEA.

Herewe go, i made it better

Attached: 34543534632.jpg (2557x1438, 145K)

The fuck is going on here? I've never seen retardation on this level.

Attached: 1546656914706.jpg (500x500, 65K)

>first trailers
>see tank filled with guts and bones
>think"oh shit that's cool"
>Wonder if they're bio tanks or some other weird shit
>see tanks again
>guts are minimal and fall of like a cheap sticker and it's just a normal tank

Attached: horseshit.png (295x289, 37K)

Good christ, absolute aids, the both of you. Literally download the god damn video and make a proper shot of the 4k original.

def better

Nobody's talking to you, weirdo

Attached: 134123423431.png (1366x768, 867K)

no

got your IP

this is your sony fanbase everyone

helpful and friendly?

retarded?

this. fuck videogames.

I always been an Xbox gamer.

What's an IP?

>stealing the "Hell is ww1 from The Darkness" gimmick
kojimbo please

Attached: you're a dead guy.png (576x592, 295K)

Downloading a video for the purpose of taking a quick screenshot for a random conversation that will cease to exist in this mortal coil is retarded.

Just like your entire life

Attached: 04fe6bb0-054a-499d-b064-59de9ea4cbd5.jpg (1016x1004, 177K)

damn this games gonna be cool

Yes, my entire life will cease to exist.

Looks fucking terrifying

Attached: 1514518485421.jpg (750x414, 22K)

SKELETON NIGGAS

Attached: skelenig.png (356x326, 107K)

Call me BIG DADDY DIGITS

I still maintain that the setting is the remains of humanity trying to survive in a post-rapture world.

ugh, another fucking shooting simulator. mixed in with a climbing and adventuring simulator. enjoy your trash boring baby ghost simulator

Yea Forums wants to have a repeat of Bloodborne where shitposts was so numerous the site was basically not worth traversing for a couple days. Oh, and then pretend tortanic happened.

God, I actually thought we were gonna have speculation threads like with Phantom Pain or comfy threads like with DMCV, but shitposters really wanna work this walking simulator narrative hard, huh?

So apart from the fact this is essentially the power of friendship the game, are the BT's and shit just ghosts? Cause I'm getting massive Final Fantasy movie vibes from the premise.

>The eternal battlegrounds with the WW1 stuff is Hell
>The creatures drag you there if you get caught
>The obsession with connection in the narrative is about a literal spiritual connection with God and how humanity is trying to reclaim it

This is silly enough to actually be the narrative for a Kojima game

Attached: absence.jpg (1915x1078, 158K)

>god
Kojima is not a man known for his religious allegories

What the fuck is that crosshair
>Console shooter
Oh right

>Endless war being fought by people from multiple eras
>Embers floating in the air
>Air hot enough to ignite a cigarette

I'd bet my left testicle that the WW1 place is actual hell.

Since you retards can't do anything right, here's an actual proper version.

Attached: spooky skull squad.png (2560x1440, 1.17M)

Yup. I've seen a bit of good speculation but it's mostly been shitposting.

In recent memory this also happened with RE2 and Sekiro. Surprise surprise, those games turned out great

some kind user gave me one in 4k

Attached: dspape1.png (3840x2160, 3.59M)

>im going to point out how insignificant other people's ~5 minutes interactions are because life is pointless, lmao retards

just kill yourself bro. muted btw ;)

Attached: sBPgdRM.jpg (1080x4358, 387K)

Imagine being this retarded must be a reddit PC fag

Having the world changing is super interesting

Daily reminder that even more stuff is now confirmed true from this leak. Read the very bottom when you're done.

Expect Kojima to break the gaming world once again with the twist, true kino incoming

Attached: 1537818647978.png (1437x2735, 353K)

no, and the point of life is to beat nerds at videogames

my utube version looks better and it has a comfy logo in the corner

>again
???

>british tank mk1 (aka Mark Tank/landship tank)
bruh

i wonder how big the maps is going to be, and just how much it will change based on gameplay. if people are sharing safe houses and footprint markers, i would assume the changes you see in your "world" will be visible to at least a handful of others. probably a sever/session based thing like most games, but it would be crazy if it was actually a single, global instance

Attached: 1544835458342.jpg (1051x2076, 1.1M)

it had alot of nicknames.
tanks are called tanks today because bongs called this thing "tank".

When the throat baby became the doll it was creepy as fuck. Anyone got a pic?

We never implied it would be easy delivering mail.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-30-10-07-50.png (960x540, 256K)

because ww1 melded into reality doesnt mean that he was using a ww1 weapon.

imagine being 100% wrong on every count

Thanks. That spooked me good when it popped up in the trailer. Like corrupting what was supposed to be a funny safe area.

This is the kind of shit I love

Just wait till it gets ported to the switch :^)

>the average Yea Forums poster is legitimately so braindead retarded they seriously thought an obvious tech demo showcasing environments was real gameplay
Still makes me laugh at how people on a fucking video game board are some of the most clueless people who don't even understand how video games work and most of them aren't even good at video games.

Attached: 1313530123376.jpg (465x457, 23K)

batter then u

Do we know if the game is open world or if it's just closed off areas you can explore?

World seems pretty expansive but I doubt they'd allow fast travel when it seems the point of the game is to traverse around. Obviously you have the motorbike so the areas have to be at least a little large.

Just wonder if there will be things like collectibles or any reason to explore the world. Or instead if it'll mostly be focused on just getting from story beat to the next story beat. Hoping for a nice 50+ hour game but I fear it'll just be a neat little 20 hour experience.

Attached: 1483237181283.png (306x290, 3K)

Attached: file.png (714x218, 27K)

This is good horror writing 101.
Establish a safe spot for babies a thing naturally protect. Add some silliness to ease players and make it light hearted.
Then it is corrupted. Baby to protect is fucked up and maybe dangerous now. And to top it off it's all inside your own body.

Alright well we were wrong can't be right all the time about these things sue us!

BASED

Attached: KOJIMA GANG.jpg (2048x1536, 698K)

i think you might be on the ball about that, and now i'm kinda sad, too. MGSV floundered on the open world concept, so part of me hopes its more focused, but it could be done well. this clearly seems to be a more story oriented so it would make sense to be linear/focused, but they are outright saying "exploration" is one of the big focuses

>blurring the lines between movie and game
Sony delivering another non-game product once again

The entire world. And the moon. And Mars

I imagine they need R&D materials they can't get within the isolated cities. So you probably get shit from these bases held by the outlaws, and make new gadgets and shit. It says LADDER [ 1] so you probably have to come prepared and maybe craft shit.

Attached: 1563663828288.webm (640x360, 259K)

Punished Throat Baby
A fetus denied his reedus

how is it related to uniting america

that's mad's baby if i recall or simply the baby assigned to him, although it's more of a doll than an actual baby

>get Del Toro and Refn
>realize they have busy schedules
>just get other people to voice these fairly well known directors
This is going to be jarring when you get not-Guillermo talk

man the gameplay looked like garbage

Take it to /vg/ already shills

It's either time-travel stuff involved or multi-dimension.
Del Taco's first trailer appearance was in the WWI setting with Mads.

cope

It really did. This is another “YouTube cutscene movie” deal.

>Hell is all wars combined, endlessly fought by the dead

Attached: 1334730571486.jpg (420x500, 108K)

kek

wow an over the shoulder 3rd person game on PS4 where you can shoot people oh my god i can't even believe it what is going on

Attached: 1521206657327.jpg (245x250, 8K)

death stranding is not an action game. killing people is a terrible idea, it's already been showcased in the trailers. bodies attract BT and can turn into the entities, ergo killing enemies just causes worse things to spawn. that's why the NPC enemies use cattleprod weapons.

have sex

Brainlet, it's referred to as 'Hades'. America has lost touch with its past, which is here represented by dead generations of soldiers coming back to haunt the living. They drag the living back into 'Hades', which is basically the afterlife, and force them to experience the horrors of war that contemporary generations refuse to acknowledge with any appreciation.

Thats retarded and u r 2

What if the afterlife is perceived as WW1/2/etc by Reedus due to whatever the death stranding is? Like SHTF in the afterlife, now there's a war going on there, shit's all fucked up, and Reedus/other livingfags perceive it thusly?

couldnt believe it when they showed off the "combat" with that shitty music. genuinely thought it was a joke at first. the framedips made it even better.

holy shit

Attached: 1542484974565.png (330x319, 178K)

why does this look like a ps2 game

fucking keeeeeeeeek

holy based

Obvious samefag

the shooting looks very The Division looking

>kojima
>pretentious
how is this news to you

you just don't get it this shit is deep as fuck only non brainlets can understand kojima's vision, laddering between realms and the unknown fucking masterpiece

0/10 bait

>4k original
>youtube

Attached: golf cart.gif (272x200, 2.62M)

Based ancient meme

Attached: girugamesh.png (452x391, 122K)

Dang Earth-2 must have some impressive PS2 games cause ours look nothing like that at all.

Also I don't think it's even a "real" baby

It appears after the "those who cling to the past" part which is probably him trying desperately to do the same as MC

its a kojima game not a nusony game. you have to be 18 to post here

what the fuck do you want

This is going to be a fucking masterpiece, can't wait to get on the based ruse cruise! After all how can you go wrong with Kojima? He is the guy who predicted in 2002 that there would be information on the internet. Mans a fucking genius...

The shooting looks awful. They showed it for about half a second and dedicated most it's time to the benny hill chase.

i did state it was a doll

you ok nincel

Attached: nincel.png (361x124, 5K)

honestly this shit looks mega boring. less boring than metal gear but still boring. im sure the media shills will go crazy shilling it however. i would pay $10 max

future guns without recoil, genius
newfag children on summer break born after mgs3 came out
based

based is newfag term, nufag

Then what's the problem with having a gun from a different time period if time travel is involved, genius?

Something else. This shit was made out to be a big deal, but it's just a typical AAA game but with le wacky story to make it seem different.

you have to be 18 to post here

epic post based

>This shit was made out to be a big deal
By who?? It's literally just kojima/shinkawa/mg voice actors/etc next game. Its just the next game in the cycle of MG -> MG2 -> MGS -> MGS2 -> MGS3 -> MGS4 -> PW -> MGSV -> DS. The only other two games kojima ever did were visual novel adventure games

>Asynchronous multiplayer
First for figuring out how to sic as many goop monsters and WW1 skeletons on other players as possible. I've missed this kind of bullshit so much since DS3

t. 50 IQ mongoloid

so they use the arm things on their backs to deflect bullets? intradesting

The shooting didn't look very good imo, i think it was shoehorned in because a walking/adventure only game would be risky

ds3 has the worst pvp in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E&t=2s

>No only on playstation logo
>latest trailer also doesn't have it
And no this is not shitposting, I'm am genuinely curious and up for discussions because so much of the facts suggest the game will just be a timed exclusive and will come to PC at a later date

Attached: 1559151596936.png (1348x777, 334K)

No. Yea Forums has been blatantly contrarian about this game since day one.

It even has ammo types.
I don't howthe fuck some autistic fucks used to believe that DS wasn't an action + stealth game like MGS.

Attached: 34545.png (1500x844, 931K)

It's not an anime game with enemy juggling, floating numbers and schoolgirl uniform protagonists, so of course you guys don't like it.

I can't believe they used apocalyptica for the trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePcckx4x3Uc

Yeah right. Sony owns Kojima's ass and have funded him every bit of the way since he left Konami. No way they are giving this to PC

Not a good argument, Kojima might be the ones that owns Sony's ass
dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/

Attached: 1559152525513.jpg (1347x971, 399K)

Because E3 2018 trailer and because Yea Forums is full of schizophrenic and autistic folks who can't understand non-literal messages.-

I'm ready

Attached: 566545.png (796x588, 96K)

is it for PC? just pray stasion?

That was one of the best trailers I've seen in years. I was skeptical about the game but the trailer made me excited. Yea Forums will hate on it though because it's a Sony exclusive. Sony winning this generation has really broken this place. They can't admit something is good when they see it. Sony won.

>kojima himself said Division/Uncharted players would feel at home
I bet the small change he mentioned is having to care for something important to you where usually escaping is better than fighting.

It is stealth with a small different flavor.

Attached: 952_1000.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

Only playstation versions have been announced. There have been some vague leaks and talk and nobody can predict the future but for now playstation is the only system it has been confirmed for.

I jist come to this board to collect the nincel/xfat tears. This place is so far removed from reality.

Attached: 1542828754977.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Sony also owns Beyond: Two Souls and Detroit: Become Human and look where they're coming to this year!

I took it more of a 'Hell spilling over' kind of apocalypse with a sci fi kind of twist to it and people trying to preserve society despite it being a supernatural end of the world.

>on a bike traversing the post-apocalyptic landscape
That was Kojima's inspiration, right?

Attached: Oblivion Poster.jpg (610x895, 81K)

So is this where you go when you die?

spammer shill

underrated cruise kino

>MGSV + SHs
This is Kojima revenge.
DS uses all the remnant ideas from MGSV rushed development and SHs concept he create an entire new game just becasue the whole idea was already completed since the beggining of SHs develpment cicle and that's why MG Survive and DS are kind similar, ex KojiPro workers and Konami knew all this time (since 2014, Kojima's Iceland trip) SHs and they used Kojima ideas to create Survive but Kojima never speaks to much about their games not even his team knew as a whole what the fuck he's thinking so they used only the superficial aspects of SHs but the full idea is DS itself.
Sorry for my bad english.

You mean two of the things MGS V did right?

Sony was willing to part with them as exclusives for a large monetary bribe from Epic. I really don't think it was something they planned all along, just something they decided when Detroit sales didn't reach as high as they'd hoped

I am getting Event Horizon vibes from it.

That's only a good thing since MGSV movement was god tier

Thanks, user. You too.

So wouldn't this be in favor of a pc release because now sony thinks they can get some extra cash from them dumb pcfags?

Death Stranding is most likely going to be way bigger than Detroit. Epic would need way more to bribe it over.

I can imagine a broken blackboard at Konami with poorly written kanjis
NEXT GAME:
>other dimensions
>supernatural entities
>survive
>lonely feeling
>time travel
>fog
>celebrities
They really try to make a game using that without Kojima.

Attached: 3020996-0273147090-30014.jpg (900x600, 59K)

i didnt think of it like that, neat

There is now a Death Stranding paid DLC bike on Trials Rising in the Xbox Marketplace. Confirmed multi-platty.

Attached: Playable Skeezer.jpg (510x640, 269K)

Source?

The real meat is going to be in the bizarre mechanics that were hinted at and seem to imply coop and maybe asynchronous mutiplayer. I expect something retarded like players have to sacrifice themselves to allow others to progress and relying on others doing the same.
Maybe not even any kind of in game messaging to make things more confusing, and obviously some people will make everything harder for the rest of the playerbase by way of griefing.

Based kojima actually making the game follow the theme by bringing in people through connections and uniting as one.

>WHAY THE HELL ARE YUO TRYAN!

Attached: 1526499905784.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Who needs a grappling hook when you've got a 4th dimensional ladder.

This, looks like he wants to show people that what you can do together is better than what you can do by yourself. We'll see how that plays out

Attached: 1243908518441.jpg (863x640, 152K)

>HOMO DEMONS
>DIE-HARDMAN

lmao

"Exploring the entire world" and asyncronous multiplayer seems to imply there's some kind of co-op exploration to me

like the game is way larger than anticipated, (I highly doubt it, but consider the game takes place in the the United States and not anywhere in particular) and exploration is made feasible by allowing players to leave objects for eachother

>asyncronous multiplayer seems to imply there's some kind of co-op exploration
As long as I don't have to pay for PSN it'll be fine. But if I do, then looks like full on single player for me.

ladder climbing simulator

Based off the trailer, the game could be the best thing Kojima's ever done. The worst case scenario is that every level in the game was shown in this trailer, the story doesn't answer any questions, the actors don't have many lines, and it's less than 10 hours long.

>Odd numbered dimension picture
>Better

Attached: 3mLydMU.png (243x200, 70K)

autism

microsoft.com/en-us/p/trials-rising/death-stranding-racer/bp6v6qzbmfp0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW 1 censored.jpg (541x554, 418K)

>Sci-fi days gone starring the biker dude from the walking dead
DROPPED

>He said on Yea Forums, unironically

autism x3.3

You do walk around a lot and you do deliver packages, Sam says so in the previous trailer-- that he's a delivery guy. But you also get to do other stuff as well. So Yea Forums gets to shitpost memes AND we get a game out of it too! What a fucking deal.

So they are pulling a The Sorrow 2.0 on roids

>hurr durr its not on fully automatic!
Literally every gun, both in gayming and real life is far more accurate on burst or semi. Your summerfag is showing.

Does anyone have Mama's actress autistic wemb? You know the one.

Look closely at other shots of that monster. It looks like a whale or dolphin with tentacles coming out of its face.