Why is he the best Sonic character?

Why is he the best Sonic character?

Attached: TSR_Shadow.png (400x653, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AYFk91_HtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he's edgy

Shadow had the best run animation in sa2

His top speed animation in that game is a little ridiculous but otherwise you're correct

THERES NO TIME TO PLAY GAMES
YOU WONT EVEN GET THE CHANCE

Shadow is for the sonic tards who love the sonic series but hate sonic the character.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AYFk91_HtQ

Attached: shadowpopcorn.gif (153x259, 1.31M)

That doesn't look like Amy.

You mean Infinite? Because he's the tallest of mountains, the roughest of waves.

GET THAT LOUSY HOT TOPIC GARBAGE OUT OF HERE! THAT LIMP DICKED DEVIANTART TRASH OF AN ANTIHERO HAS NOTHING ON ME! THIS IS AN EGGMAN THREAD NOW.

Attached: images.png (317x159, 11K)

FUCKING
BASED

Attached: FDF27426-A6E5-4F63-8E3F-9EDDFEA31DEE.png (446x457, 37K)

Literally wrong because that’s Eggman

EVERYBODY FUCKED YOUR WIFE, EGGMAN

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

Attached: D8F1E1BE-0A4A-43DB-8E24-35C071DD5E5F.png (1255x1468, 1.44M)

Posted byu/EvqnAsht
5 months ago
Shadow pissed on my wife
I've come to make an announcement: Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fuckin' quilly dick out and he pissed on my FUCKING wife, and he said his dick was THIS BIG, and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows, look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the earth. That's right, this is what you get! My SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'm pissing on the MOOOON! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss DROPLETS hit the fucking earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

Attached: tumblr_pqj6331V5w1u4hugn_1280.jpg (794x856, 129K)

I love Sonic and still enjoyed Shadow more (in SA2 and p6 at least).

He looks cool

IF YOU ARE MESSING WITH ME

I AM A DANGEROUS WEAPON

Literally the only character in the main cast to receive anything resembling character development. Not even Sonic, the main character, gets a lot of that.