WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

WHAT WAS HE THINKING?
HOW DID HE THINK THIS LOOKED GOOD? AI THIS BAD IN 2019

Attached: Death Stranding.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AAs3E6_KFtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does look pretty good

*huff* *huff*
DESPITE

but that's good. i've never seen AI that tries to attack while running like that. though i don't play much open world shit

It's not good at all, it is clunky as fuck. I mean at 0.13 in the webm, why did they not tackle him and push him to the ground? It seems like the AI is literally retarded

it's nothing new
youtu.be/AAs3E6_KFtY

gotta be able to let "game reviewers" finish the game if you're not billing it as a "dark souls of X genre"

Is this the anticipated Survive 2?

FROM HIDEO KOJIMA
IN A HIDEO KOJIMA PRODUCTION
COMES A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME
DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
HIDEO KOJIMA'S DEATH STRANDING

Attached: 1558741575262.jpg (904x596, 169K)

this game is going to feel like such a step back gameplay wise after MGSV.

t. DSP

Name one game where it doesn't look like this if you're just running away from them.
game of the year

>bumrush the guy
>destroy the cargo he's carrying that you want to steal so you have to be somewhat reluctant when attacking him

There I dismantled all the outrage over this clip.

What am I supposed to see here? He's outnumbered, so he runs away.

>defending this

Regardless of whether or not it works in the context of the world, it looks extremely goofy, not at all what was expected. It makes me think of Gang Beasts for some reason

That's no AI. Those are other players.

and they surround him, do nothing, and let him get away

I've done my fair share of criticism of Kojima, from his departure of voice actors in favor of celebrities, to the change in focus of stealth to mainstream gameplay, and to the abomination that was MGS:V which was neither fun to play nor had a redeeming story to it. But I can't knock down Death Stranding for what we've been shown so far as he's also know for keeping large portions of a game's story hidden up until release (for better or worse).

why don't they shoot him
are they trying to not damage the baby thing, the "BB Pod"
does shooting attract spookers, the "BTs"

why didn't we listen to Phil?
we could have stopped this

FIFA

bumpo

do you want them to be kung fu masters?