Is he right Yea Forums?

Is he right Yea Forums?
Do devs not owe us anything at the end of the day?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 4.19.29 PM.png (1266x1064, 209K)

Why did not like the first game? Where are his stats coming from?

His ass

I owe game developers nothing

Actually yeah they do owe me something because I gave them money for the game, that is kind of the whole fucking point.

Wait for Dreams.

They owe us a good video game since we're paying $60 for it

>Didn't give time of say
>Super Mario Maker - 4.00 million pcs

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

who

>think of the poor bossiness owners go- I mean guys!

>this album sucked
>"ok"
>this tv show sucked
>"ok"
>this book sucked
>"ok"
>this movie sucked
>"ok"
>this game sucked
>"jesus fucking christ how entitled are you? like holy shit people worked HARD to create that game you know! fucking manchildren ruining the industry"

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: 1549088823789.gif (500x290, 489K)

JUST DON'T ASK QUESTIONS AND CONSUME

literally who

People didn't give the first mario maker the time of day because Nintendo didn't make the Wii-U worth owning. Nintendo has a history of making fucking terrible decisions when it comes to online that any other company would get crucified for in 2019.

Nintendo is the same company that released a full priced 3DS port of mario maker that had the asinine design decision of not allowing you to upload or download levels online (aka the entire point of the fucking game). They used to have the fig leaf of the service being free but that's over with Nintendo online and I'm glad people are getting pissed.

>game developers owe us nothing

And in turn we are entitled to not buy their shitty product. Fine by me.

Who actually wants online multiplayer for a level building game anyway? Did none of you people play forge world in Halo? You couldn't get any proper work done and it all just devolved into killing each other by dropping vehicles on people

Only the first part is right.

>producers don't owe buyers anything
This is always such a weird argument, it's not even really wrong it's just so fucking pointless.
>guy goes to sell apples
>hey these apples taste like shit
>I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
ok?

What the fuck is he talking about? Mario Maker was a smash hit. Completely deranged.

They don’t owe us anything, but we also don’t owe them anything. They don’t need to satisfy me, but they won’t get my money if they don’t.

This.

We don't owe them money then and will go elsewhere for our entertainment.

Professionals take criticism in their stride and take every opinion into account as businessmen for their continued business.

This guy is just a boot licking SJW drum heading coward.

No one really owes anyone anything. Still doesn't mean you won't feel consequences for your lack of giving a fuck.

Some something sekiro easy mode.

>game developers owe us nothing
That is 100% correct, however that also means nobody owes it to developers to buy games that don't include highly requested features.

eh, all mediums have people like that, you are just more in tune with video game "culture" probably.

This is what happens when the entire industry's gaggle of "critics" are just twitter ass pals with PR/devs because they all want to save the gays or whatever

I mean , Companies release whatever they fucking want and if that attracts customers thats also good

as a Costumer you are free to say I dont like this therefore I wont buy it but actually saying I dont like this , add this thing that I need if you want me to buy it , THAT is entitlement

He's technically right in the sense that nobody owes anybody anything but he's still a drooling retard

>product is lacking or subpar in quality
>people complain that product is lacking or subpar in quality
>any other industry: Ok we'll try and fix it
>video game industry: OMG YOU SEXIST ENTITLED GAMER INCELS

Attached: food analogy but its an actually good one.jpg (2968x4112, 1.29M)

Of course he's right, I also don't have to buy their game either.

Why the fuck does it have multiplayer in the first place? How the fuck can two people build a level without trying to kill each other

Costumers should keep their larping mouths shut.
They ruin every medium they weasel their way into.

then they won't get my money, imagine defending a billion dollar company for free to get a free copy of a $40 game to review

>*order steak*
>"haha this is shit i don't even like steak epic gamer win"

You gave money to the publisher and retailer. The devs were paid before the shit even released.

what the fuck point are you trying to make here?

nintendo dick suckers are fucking pathetic

He's right but developers should have their customers wants in mind when making their game, especially since customers are essentially the ones who keep them employed.

Game developers owe me a good game if I'm dropping $60 on it
Simple as that

Attached: 1531644394412.jpg (1152x1152, 297K)

>They owe us nothing!!!
Why are they insecure that they have to use a word like "us" Consumers owe them jackshit and should pirate anytime a developer is being a fucking jackoff.

Why does mario maker need multiplayer to be a good game

This happens in every single medium. You have these cucks that want to suck off their idol so hard that they end up looking like pathetic cock suckers.

>being poor

>you're not allowed to wish game had x feature because y completed unrelated subject

Who the fuck do these retards think they're talking to? Do they ever interact with real human beings? Imagine going up to random coworkers and saying shit like this.

I mean thats the companies fault, letting their consumers dictate what do they release

What is he right about, zoomer?

Nintendo cultists are worse than Apple cultists.

ya they owe me nothing so i give them no money

Why does it need to cost money?

>excusing this
>Games devs owe you nothing!
Fuck this self rightious drivel. They either make something good or im gonna criticise it and not buy it. End of rine.

>Game developers owe us nothing!

It's actually the exact opposite. Do you want my money? Then give me everything. Make your game as awesome as it can be, and I'll pay you money. Nintendo is deliberately crippling their game by doing this, and I refuse to compensate them until this is rectified. This isn't entitlement. This is called being a smart fucking consumer.

Attached: 1557317849270.jpg (500x527, 113K)

Not true anymore with TV and especially movies. The Last Jedi, for example.

That's why people want to play with their friends.

You know, I know Yea Forums is trying to be contrarian and siding with leftist game devs lately, but when I read posts like this it just reminds me that y'all are trolling.

HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE OUR PREFECT CANT DO NO WRONG NINTENDO FOR NOT ADDING BASIC ELEMENTS NEARLY EVERY OTHER GAME DEVELOPER HAS MASTERED BY NOW.
YOU ARE SO ENTITLED OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are Nintendo fanboys literally sucking corporate dick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>don't give shitty game time of day
>might give it more attention with better features
>Nintendo refuses to give better features
>"Oh my god guys, they don't owe you anything"

If they want to get a sale, they need to work for it. I'm not rewarding mediocrity or even giving them a pat on the back and a "you tried". I will just ignore them.

Companies have a choice , They decide if their hear their customers or not. You demanding they change their products just to cater your whim is entitlement.

Then play local

>make our players as happy as we reasonably can
>they give us a ton of money and goodwill
>with goodwill we won't have morons chimp out when we inevitably fuck up
It's not that complicated

But for real though, why are people so fucking hostile towards gamers? Post all the Joker memes you want, but what other industry can people directly fart into your mouth and demand that you pay them? Movies, I guess?

What groundbreaking levels did you make with the help of your friends in LBP user?

Okay? And? Am I not entitled to a full and complete product? Why is being entitled a bad thing?

>Game developers owe us nothing!
Yes, they do, considering we fucking pay them.

they were priming an entire generation into mental slaves beholden only to dopamine and bright lights from skinner boxes.
Then everyone said no they liked the old ways of when it was fun and a diversion from their shit lives instead of being forceful simulations of 20 years from now.

It enrages people that not only want control, but seek it by subterfuge and lying for decades to achieve it.

Literally every industry.

(You)

You would never fucking hear this kind of garbage from a car company.

>I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, HOW COULD YOU IDIOTS, YOU MORONS, YOU ABSOLUTE SELFISH NINCOMPOOPS, YOU SHEER ENTITLED CLYDES DO THIS TO THOSE POOR COMPANIES, JUST SHUT UP AND CONSUME ALREADY, WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO DICTATE WHAT YOUR MONEY WOULD BE GOING TO
>btw i hate capitalism, corporatism, consumerism, and wealth inequality lmao

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)