How do we stop them

how do we stop them

Attached: youtubetwitch.jpg (750x384, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/JCZXGCrT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't, they are already killing themselves.

first of all - do we have to? why?

what are they doing exactly?

You don't. Yea Forums struggles to cope with the fact that watching youtubers and streamers is literally a more popular activity than playing them

both are way too big and need to be taken down a peg, especially twitch. the faggotry there is just getting bigger, just look at artifact category and the racist/sexist bullshit that goes on at hq

sub to pewdiepie

We fuck them up their fucking ass

Dilate

I love Clint Stevens

based

Hes funny and pleasant and doesn't get triggered when people in chat talk shit to him.

Attached: YouTubeCurseWords.png (870x2776, 958K)

>how do we stop them?
By ignoring them. They gain power through views. If they remain then it's what the world wants, sadly enough.

Stream Artifact.

Move to VidLii

YouTube might be, but as long as chucklefucks like TimTheFatMan have tens of thousands of subscribers earning hundreds of thousands a month, Twitch isn't going anywhere.

YouTube added a new rule about videos being family friendly a few years ago, and also make it more strict a few months ago, but some of the video that break its guidelines still get monetize and some that don’t break its guidelines gets demonetized

To make thing worse, YouTube added YouTube Kids, a few years ago, but still have the family friendly rule in the standard YouTube, and also recently going to add a pointless change by making the sub count rounded instead of the exact number of subs

That all I can say about YouTube, but I can’t say anything about Twitch, though

To tell how bad the situation it is on YouTube, there is a petition to fire the CEO of YouTube

chng.it/JCZXGCrT

are there any other websites you can stream memes for fun? twitch is to serious

stop them from doing what

BitChute

Its not a streaming platform, but more a video platform

Get bowel cancer

Attached: 1559078641108~2.jpg (2000x1114, 318K)

We don't because I want to suckle and hyperfuck Pokimane's fat farting ass.

How do you stop these instead?

Attached: d&t.jpg (1365x512, 46K)