Play Void Bastards

Play Void Bastards.

It’s GOTY 2019.

Attached: 1EBBEA18-5C19-48DA-9346-405D33B4286F.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>$30 for a roguelite indie game

lmao no, shill

Friendly reminder to play only on highest difficulty

>he doesn't have Xbox Game Pass
WEW!

sure, I pirate it

I don’t know how MS makes money off Game Pass. It seems like to good of a deal to me.

Are there actual difficult elements to the game or just nerfed damage and increased enemy damage?

>owning an Xbone

Attached: Bronn.png (510x596, 467K)

Gonna pirate it and give it a try now user. Looks fun.

I’m actually having fun with it.

same
it's very pro consumer
i love it and it is why i am continuging to support phil spencer

Fuck off shills

Never heard of it before. Sell me on it.

Ha, you got me! No worries, I'll go back to not talking about games on Yea Forums again. That was my mistake.

You don’t know what shill means do you

Attached: 435D6EB9-FDB6-4FC5-ABCB-D5DD439A6C9B.jpg (1024x500, 31K)

looks like shit

Attached: 1556911730271.png (927x720, 267K)

i got 25% off this game because i won system shock 2
what's the gameplay of this? and can anyone answer to ? my google-fu is very weak and i don't trust trailers.

>rougelite FPS
no

>roguelite
fuck off with this meme, I'm tired to this garbage, make a god damn game instead of a proc gen shitfest

why not? if done well, random elements could be fun. see also: x-com ufo defence.
if a game is linear, you can only play through it once, and then you're done with the game unless it has new game+ mechanics or is fun to play not because of the levels but because of the gameplay itself like EYE Divine Cybermancy. but i wouldn't mind EYE with random levels and no story, too, because the core gameplay is that good.

you can't have good core gameplay without good level design, which is impossible to achieve in roguelites where every level is procgen

Higher difficulties give you less oxygen, fewer resource drops, more enemies, less health, harder enemies and modifiers sooner, and more overworld threats. After beating the game on any difficulty you unlock additional challenges like an arcade mode that completely resets on death or limits your loadouts somehow.

i have played enough games built around it to know its shit

>which is impossible to achieve in roguelites where every level is procgen
Meanwhile Yea Forums never stop shilling RoR.

hahahaha

Play Invisible Inc or Slay the Spire, little retard.

levels in RoR are static

Looks like System Shock + FTL.

Does this game have controller support?

>you can't have good core gameplay without good level design
factually incorrect. good levels do not make core gameplay good by extension. meanwhile even shit like Tetris works on fuckawful maps because the core gameplay really is that good.
>other game == shit; therefore, this game := shit
solid logic, but i was asking about this game in particular, not other games of the genre.

RoR has only 3 same varieties of each map, nothing about generation there

TCGs do not have levels to design.

Diablo 2 then

Attached: titty.jpg (118x147, 6K)

>other game=shit
no
other games as in multiple as in every procgen game i have ever played has been shit stop shilling

steam says yes but even if it didn't there's always joytokey

>Invisible Inc.
>TCG
now that's what i call funny

>FPS
>controller

fucking retard

what is there after you beat the short campaign?

you can't make a statistical trend out of incomplete data and then claim that that trend is true for other games which you haven't even played.

link?

link por favor

ya let me just go waste money on a game i will likely not like

What is this game?

it has retard support, yes

Presentation is great but I'm not enjoying it

Rude.

why would you want to play an FPS with a controller?

>what is piracy

legally and morally wrong

>piracy
ya no i dont need computer based aids

can you guys tell your boss that the game is priced too high?

I've never seen this blatant of shilling here before.

>if you die you go back to the starting point in the nebula
Why? Did the ship travel back there when you died?

>legally wrong
it is not, at worst it's similar but not entirely the same as fraud, at best it's an unlimited "try before you buy" deal the devs never asked for
>morally wrong
how can not supporting shitty gamedev practices be morally wrong? and if you enjoy it after all, just buy it after pirating.
there are many places where you can share shit peer to peer without that shit having malware. it is up to you to exercise caution when surfing the web, yes, but it does not take too much effort to find a tracker site you can trust.

Attached: do what you want cause a pirate is free .png (960x720, 89K)

ill pass iim not playing this garbage

>the game is shit
>>why?
>becuz i say so
>>but have you played it to be able to say so with any actual basis to your words?
>no, becuz it's shit
yet again, you grace this world with your masterful usage of logic. i take my hat off to you, you bâtard la magnifiqué.

Its pretty fun. I agree that it’s a bit overpriced but I’m not poor so I don’t really mind.

16 bullets is so few on the hardest mode. I think that's enough to kill maybe 1/3rd of the Juve's on the starting ships holy shit.

nope cant make me try it game is trash

look like a bl-wanna be color- and gameplay-wise
looks very unfun too

>living in an third world shithole!

It's something about backpack on every prisoner.

These.

Yeah its more of a "ill buy when is 10 bucks max"

Attached: 1544560966825.png (311x104, 5K)

Should be $15. It looks like Strafe, really floaty and repetitive

It doesn't really play much like Borderlands. It's closer to System Shock 2 on the harder difficulties since it's more about resource conservation and avoiding whatever fights you can.

Because tendinitis makes me unable to use the keyboard for more than a few minutes?
Not the previous poster, but new retard guy btw.

played only about couple hours of it but so far it seems fairly basic and very repetitive
what shock-like-shock-like bioshock features does it even have? aside from obligatory hacking turrets, security cams and the old stun zap shotgun to the face combo

if sshock and prey were a thinking man's shooter, bioshock was a dudebro version of sshock, this is like one tier below that plus a shitty rogue-like-lite "procedural death maze"

visuals are nice though and there's some non-cringy humour