Code Vein Network Test Codes are out for europe

Code Vein Network Test Codes are out for europe
club.bandainamcoent.eu/eu/en_GB/search/code vein

Attached: 39fc0f56-5239-4653-9f0f-d379807f4263.jpg (1083x609, 329K)

I'm not seeing anything, just throws a 404. Who's the email from in your inbox?

Are you from outside EU? The bamco website will redirect you to the proper region unless you use a VPN, this an Europe only promotion.

man the game really shouldn't have been delayed, nobody gives a shit anymore

What is a network test build? Is that game multiplayer only?

It means a demo where invasions/coop is enabled to test server load and bugs

Id hoped honestly this was a singleplayer only game.

I haven't got anything yet. I've sent a request for the Xbox version.

its like dark souls, completely playable without ever having to touch online functions

What about a guy who lives in Japan?

the invite gives both a ps4 and a xbox code, post your email if you want the xbone code from me

Meh there is difference between a non used online function and not having online funcion. As ds some shit will depend on online (pvp covenants and likes)

I hope someone makes a video for all of the weapons.

Attached: Io wearing Alisa's clothes.jpg (850x1511, 712K)

Thanks

hopefully the NA codes get sent out soon, got into the nioh alpha and it just left me wanting more fast paced souls shit.

How do I find out if I end up playing with one of you dickwads?

Love you a bunch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-172112.jpg (1080x2160, 426K)

When I open the link the page just keeps reloading itself every second. It doesn't even load itself fully before reloading again, over and over. Any idea what's going? It's not just the redeem link it's every time I try to access their club page or whatever it's called

not sure if it's the same thing, but when i clicked on the redeem code button the code showed up and then, half a second later, the page went 404. I simply went back and reloaded the page.

wait its fucking multiplayer?

there are multiplayer functions but, apparently, is optional like summoning and invading in DS

I was really hyped for this but the sad realization that it has no chance in hell of being good slowly took over me. Still gonna give the network test a shot though.