What if Okami was a girl?

What if Okami was a girl?

Attached: okami.jpg (1280x960, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRx9gnY0Mp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3yxTbkh5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if you weren't a faggot?

Attached: 1551665910111.png (967x1027, 1.13M)

>That blockhead in Kamui
What were they thinking I spent 1 hour in order to get that stray bead
Also Ama is a cute girl

That was great. My big sister eventually helped me beat it by quickly putting numbered stickers on the screen as the points popped up.

pics of sister?

I'm stubborn as fuck so I didn't use any tricks to do it, but damn 5 weakpoints would've been enough

I just used my phone to record a video.

Can you use your phone to record your sister?

Cute!

Attached: file.png (542x716, 595K)

Ammy is a girl?

>Fanart has ammy talking
Why does it make me so angry

Attached: 1460013812271.png (200x250, 100K)

That's cute as fuck

okami is just not a good game
at best a 5/10

7/10 I'd say

8 or 9/10 for me. I normally love hard games but had no issues with Okami brleing easy. Everything else is just so incredible to me, especially the music.

I want to pick up the switch version when it's on sale. I played the first time on Wii and the brush controls were nice, but using reflectors was a pain.

music is god tier

The Switch version is fantastic

But she is a girl.

I wish it was a perfect game instead of just fucking awesome

Attached: 1500152360366.jpg (4095x4095, 488K)

Then why does "she" pee like a male dog?

okami just needs a romhack that speed through cutscenes and makes the enemies actually threatening and its a perfect game

it's not even that the enemies are too simple, they just don't do any fucking damage

Force of habit from her previous life

source

she pees like an alpha, this is not explicitly a male only thing it's just 90% of alpha wolves are male

someone who's job it is to watch wild animals piss has confirmed this

Leg lifting while peeing isn't exclusive to male dogs.

The Golden Fury attack.

Reset (Thank You) + The Sun Rises is still the best emotional one-two punch in any video game OST. Just listening to them recalls to me the feeling of that mid-battle cutscene and the final stage of Yami's fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRx9gnY0Mp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ya3yxTbkh5s

>playing any version besides the original ps2 version

How much higher would the age rating have been if Ammy had been a human?

Same. I did all the others in one try but that shit felt borderline impossible for me and my broken brain.

That depends, can she still piss and shit on demons

Those, and having her anus on full display at all times

For me the biggest issue with this game is that it's capped to 30fps and alt-tabbing lowers the resolution and makes it windowed

What if Okami was cuhrazy?

that romhack should also cut Issun's hints; they broke the flow in dungeons and gave away the already easy puzzles.

Did any of the remasters of this game ever bring back the original credits music? If not, can you at least mod it in on PC?

all of the ports of this game are shit, badly optimized and they removed content because the devs rewrote history over who actually made the game because they left capcom

The bonus Gates are pretty challenging

Does the Switch version cut out the credits to Clover?

why do you motherfuckers as the dumbest fucking questions? kek

No, but it doesn't have Reset as the ending

OKAMI WOULD'VE BEEN A 12/10 IF IT WEREN'T FOR TWO THINGS

THE FIRST IS THE TUTORIALS. I SPEND 120000000 ON LEARNING HOW TO SWING MY SWORD A FOURTH TIME BUT FUCK YOU, DO THAT FIVE TIMES WITH CUTSCENES BETWEEN ALL OF THEM
BUT THAT'S NOT THE WORST

THE WORST IS ISSUN
ISSUN BRINGS OKAMI FROM 12/10 TO 6/10 WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING TRYING
HE ADDS NOTHING TO THE STORY BUT ANNOYANCES AND GRIEVANCES
HE HAS A GRAND TOTAL OF THREE CHARACTER TRAITS, AMATERASU MANAGES TO HAVE A MORE COMPLEX CHARACTER WITH NO DIALOGUE
SPEAKING OF WHICH, ISSUN, THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME, HAS WHAT FEELS LIKE HALF THE TOTAL DIALOGUE
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TELL ME ABOUT THE NEW AREA I'M ABOUT TO EXPLORE BOTH BEFORE I ENTER IT AND RIGHT AFTER I ENTER IT
WHY DO I HAVE TO STOP AND LISTEN EVERY TIME
WHY DOES HE ROLL OUT THE EXACT SAME DIALOGUE WHENEVER A PAIR OF TITS IS AROUND
WHY DOES HE ALLOW ME TO SAY NO TO STORY QUESTS EXCEPT THE ONE TIME I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SAY NO (when the fake priestess comes begging for the fox rods)
WHY DOES HE KEEP TAKING CREDIT FOR MY HARD WORK
WHY DOESN'T HE EVEN MENTION THAT I'M DOING EVERYTHING
WHY IS HIM WAITING TO DO WHAT HE SHOULD'VE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG UNTIL THE FINAL PHASE OF THE FINAL BOSS TREATED AS A HEROIC DEED
FUCK ISSUN
FUCK HIM
I FUCKING CRIED WHEN I COULDNT REPLACE HIM AT THE TINY VILLAGE

>it doesn't have Reset

Fucking why?

i asked my dad to put as many fingers he could on the screen

because it's literally a children's game
it has a cero A rating in japan

BLOCKED

It was on sale last black Friday that'll be your best bet

At a certain point they must be either shitposters or people who realize that in order to have a living thread they need to bait others to keep it living.

4keks