Smash Utimate DLC thread

Show your DLC predictions.

Attached: Fightme.png (1822x706, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
youtube.com/watch?v=2pZRWUlFE8I
reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/2ukejj/found_a_possible_reference_to_banjokazooie_i_know/
twewy.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Psychs
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/based artorias/
square-enix-games.com/en_US/documents/ABOUTUS
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426095193/#426097512
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426095193/#426098996
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425772719
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425771757
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425762653
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/424743517/#424755551
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423874659/#423880750
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423359353/#423366495
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422934692/#422945456
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422182760/#422218336
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/421623779/#421632558
captainn.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Warrior
twitter.com/sora_sakurai/status/1059958604818657282?lang=en
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1126830522250842113?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=esvQO28N-Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try but nobody in Japan gives a fuck about metroid or banjo.

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate X Dragon Quest confirmed.jpg (1136x852, 131K)

Replace erdick with crono and lloyd with elegard, then you'd be right.

Attached: Fighter pass.png (1280x720, 794K)

Elegard is going to be spirit'd when 4.0.0 comes out.
Crono is already BTFO because Erdrick is leaked by tansut and verg.

>Souls

Attached: Yuri_Lowell_Granblue_Fantasy_Laugh_2.png (640x688, 251K)

Attached: erdrickmakesfagsmad.png (1190x267, 79K)

>virginben

Attached: D8837D1A-0550-44FC-8AA3-BB814C3DD765.jpg (500x500, 25K)

neither of them got smt representation right, much less joker before the game awards

Attached: smashbrosultimatedlcleaks.png (946x434, 144K)

Neku
A Super Robot Wars rep [Masaki, Haken, Sanger or Kouta]
Ammy/Chibiterasu

Sakurai chooses Lloyd over Yuri because Lloyd has two swords that makes him unique.
Quality over Quantity you mother fuckers.

Attached: 1487235741022.png (250x224, 53K)

one sword
two sword
red sword
blue sword

>believing tanshit

>2 (TWO) (DOS) swordniggers
jump off the closest bridge

Steve
Doomguy
2B
Dark Souls

>Creator of Dark Souls has DQIII as one of his favourite games

I swear none of the usual suspects in these leaks are even remotely interesting to me. Fuck Banjo, Erdrick, Doomguy, Crono, soulsshit etc.

Basically all the shiposters do it with things made by people who respect DQ.
Plant? Miyamoto called DQIII fine wine.
Artorias? Miyazaki has DQIII as one of his favourite RPGs
Sora? Nomura quotes DQ as the game that made him want to make games.
Any Pokemon profile. Any Kirby profile. So on.
All these industry legends respect DQ, but here, let's hear what Zoomer Mc'Zoom has to say about it on Yea Forums

>retards still think Erdrick is gonna be in Smash
My take: revealing Erdrick at E3 is a textbook example of anti-hype and horrible marketing.

Erdrick is crazy popular in the East while mostly ignored in the West. E3 is a western event. And Nintendo's Direct is scheduled for morning/afternoon in the West, meaning it will be around 1-2AM in the East.

So, your headlining Smash reveal will be shown to a group, who you know your series doesn't resonate well with after decades, that will range mostly from happy, indifferent, confused or annoyed while the group that would flip out in excitement and commonly take off work when the next game comes out will mostly be asleep at the time. This is like showcasing Ridley at the Tokyo Game Show; it completely misses your target audience.

Granted, Nintendo has done baffling things before, like headling Smash at E3 with Miis and Palutena while making Pacman a late in the day behind closed doors reveal. However, if you are going to hide the DLC list to pump up hype and then completely misread the atmosphere and lay-out for a reveal where it has a good chance to get minimal or opposite intended reactions, why bother hiding it in the first place?

Its like revealing Banjo at Minecraftcon.

I'd be okay with this desu

Did you just transpose your post from Smashboards? Though, like a proud cuck, you didn't use words like retard there, did you?

>my source also sent me a video with uncompleted models of some characters
This confirms it's fake, in november development of DLC hadn't even started.

>Sylux
Stop spreading this meme

I will not latch onto and believe this

Attached: dlc wishlist.png (1819x703, 1.12M)

What if nintendo announces him at the smash tournament?

Vector Victor, Huh? Just another banjo fan who cries about others being rude but is quick to call people retarded. You are all hypocrite to the core.

Verg's account is confirmed to be run by dozens of people just grabbing rumors from every corner of the internet

Hello fellow Vergefag, how's it going? Just another few days until Steve's announcement!

Believe.

Attached: ChiefBelieve.jpg (415x276, 22K)

Personally I'd like a couple of the following:
>Banjo
>Sora
>2B
>Monokuma
>Undertale/Deltarune character
I know 2B's pretty much been deconfirmed, but I still hold out hope

Attached: 2b.jpg (564x798, 73K)

Why the fuck would Nintendo announce Erdrick in a tournament unrelated to their direct?

It's going to be a composite DQ Hero character with Luminary as default look, wait and see

>E3 event unrelated to Nintendo's plans at E3
Cope lmao

>Monokuma

I never knew how much I wanted this until this very moment.

Shit, good point

Die.

I doubt luminary would be the default. His game has come and gone and you still see more art of III, V and VIII

The base game had leftover data for Joker and "Brave", and it was ready to release in November since it got leaked two weeks early in late November. Therefore they had absolutely started development on DLC characters by November you dumbshit. This leak is likely bullshit but you're a know-nothing retard.

I don't understand, is Sora too gay for you or something?

Attached: SoraRikuMarriage.jpg (787x866, 311K)

>His game has come and gone
Except for the fact that the Switch version is still upcoming this fall, to be fair.

>His game has come and gone
Not the version Nintendo is showcasing in the latest Directs

Sora's main games are playstation only and 2B has never been in a Nintendo console. Drop the PS4 and buy a Switch before you want to talk about smash DLC

At this point I'm thinking
>Erdrick/any DQ hero
>Leon/Jill
>Steve/Master Chief
>Yuri/Lloyd

nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-jokers-reveal-getting-some-rest-and-more/
>Of course, I hadn’t even started on development at that point, so there wasn’t any gameplay we could show off.
And now you are gonna say that Sakurai was obviously lying, like you always do, and you are always wrong.
Fuck off you dumb cunt.

Banjo is in Super Smash Bros. I have a source at Microsoft that leaked this information to me. You know what? This is a rumor and I have it confirmed for you guys to believe for free. I cannot say I have all the official info that is leaked all the time like every other person for all the games that can be revealed here. I do know these specific game names for sure that cannot be confirmed with the official data. It's something about a rumor. I will try my best to confirm all the details below until I receive all of them but I can't tell you for sure until after this leak.
>[Spoiler: Final Smash]
>Falls Down: Smash 1
>Final Attack: 3

Affects Final Smash only (not Forward smash.) The Smash 1 Smash does not actually have any damage and is the only attack that is capable of working at 100%. However, because of how it works (and has no ending animation,) Final Smash is considered a normal attack for both standard and edgeguarding characters.

See you all at E3.

Attached: dlc.png (1744x542, 1.33M)

Every text leak on Yea Forums that includes banjo is fake.

Nobody cares about some incels predictions of some shitty port that have been posted or speculated millions of times. Just fucking wait you autistic spergs. You are a disgrace to this board.

POST THE TEMPLATE

>Sora's main games are playstation only
I like how you tried to sidestep the fact that there's been multiple KH games on Nintendo systems, lol
>2B has never been in a Nintendo console
Monokuma was only on Nintendo consoles due to being in Conception 2 but you don't have a problem with that. Also who cares this is just a character I like.

Not really "predictions" more of a wish list. I'm cool with whatever we get, as long as they play different.

Attached: Smash wish list.png (1822x706, 1.77M)

>Nobody cares
Then I'm confused, why did you click on the thread

Why the fuck do so many DLC rosters always randomly plug in some D-list nobody from Metroid or some dead franchise like Mother or F-Zero?
Nintendo wants people to buy the DLC and use it to bring more attention to Smash. The hell you think they're gonna waste resources on that shit?

I want Master Hand too, but would he play differently than the boss form you play as him in WOL? Like would he have knockback at all?

DQ Hero - Geno, Chocobo Mii costumes
RE rep - Mega Man, MH costumes
Tales/Dark Souls rep - Lloyd, Heihachi, Gil costumes
Ryu Hayabusa/Terry Bogard/Nakoruru - Virtua Fighter costumes

Attached: 1558983134417.jpg (500x388, 17K)

get the tales who and the subspace emissary enemy out

Not that guy but I don't think it's unreasonable that Nintendo could use some character to promote an upcoming title. I know there's some new Metroid game in development but I don't play Metroid personally

This is my prediction

Attached: Smash DLC Fighter Pass my picks.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

POOPY COWABUNGA!!!!!
What if Deadpool was also with Crash as an echo and for his taunts he browsed reddit so cool #epic OMGGGG!

Not even Japan wants Erdrick or even care about him. The only DQ character they care about and want, is Slime.

Attached: Slime_(Dragon_Quest).jpg (200x197, 8K)

dont hold your breath on them

the banjo games were popular back in the day you autistic zoomer

10/10 would be perfect.

My idea would be him standing on two fingers as if they were legs, but have him move fluently between his normal pose and his "standing" post. Like if his side special was the snap he'd jump up and do the snap, then return to the standing position. You'd have to size him down but
>sizes
>in smash

Slime is the choice for people who don't actually want dragon quest in smash and just want to bargain.

>tfw i still just want dillon

Attached: dhbgodhand.png (741x592, 51K)

yarrrr.....this doesn't do it matey
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
arrrrr......there we go

Attached: pirate.gif (350x350, 132K)

>this nigger is actually denying the existence of the Jack and Brave files in 1.0.0

Attached: 1546728421956.jpg (720x537, 207K)

You have him bro
As an AT

>Quality over Quantity you mother fuckers.
Exactly, so he chooses Yuri

Attached: Yuri_smug.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

stop reminding me

Attached: sad_pizza.jpg (370x699, 34K)

Fact: People actually discussed wanting Slime as the DQ rep since Melee and Brawl
Fact: People who want Erdrick are fake fans who has no idea that Slime has always been the definitive DQ rep since Melee and Brawl, thus exposing them as fake fans.

I'm denying the existence of models you could show someone else you double nigger

I don't know who monokuma is, desu. A bear that vores girls? That is what I found when I searched.

>more people get interested in Dragon Quest as times goes on
>People gravitate more towards human/bipedal characters rather than amorphous mascots
>Erdrick has better pop culture exposure since his outfit gets constantly referenced in all kinds of Japanese media

Dragon Quest nigga
Ryu Hayabusa, but with a "new" take on his NES look
ANOTHER FE rep
Viewtiful Joe

Attached: Ryu_Hayabusa.png (1024x1289, 793K)

>Erdrick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

The earliest post about DQ in smash that I can find actually wishes for Erdrick

Characters like Erdrick, Artorius and Steve are only accepted or talked about because of fucking leakers. Fact.

It's all going to be stupid generic anime swordsman that no one wants. Nothing the fans want, no western anything, no unique characters. Just stupid garbage that hack Sakurai wants.

Lust - Ashleyfags
Gluttony - Pokefags
Greed - Stevefags
Sloth - Bandanafags
Wrath - Banjofags
Envy - Genofags
Pride - DQ/Erdrickfags

LMAO and yet Lloyd will just have a shitty, generic moveset with a down+B counter because JRPGS don't offer a thing in terms of moveset potential.

>My take: revealing Erdrick at E3 is a textbook example of anti-hype and horrible marketing.

That didn't stop Hackurai from adding in a ton of characters that fall into this. Inceneroar, Joker, PP, ROB, G&W, ect ect.

Replace Pokefags with FEfags. Even now, they keep begging for characters like Byleth and Edelgard to be DLC.

Greed was actually a bro, so that being Stevefags doesn't make sense.

God I hope Dark Souls gets some representation. From is the largest Japanese developer not represented in Smash yet

DQ rep, probably Erdrick
Souls rep
Jill Valentine
Dovahkiin

Crash
Spyro
Shantae
Doom

This argument makes no sense, actually. If anything "Your character was leak" is more oftenly used as a counter to proper arguments for the character.

How many times am I going to have to spread the word?
>Comes from one of the most critically acclaimed DS games
>Has crazy moveset potential
>Would fit in with the whole "expect the unexpected" theme (name is never thrown around in speculation)
>Character should be at least known in Japan and the USA to be in the fighters pass. (those are the only countries video game marketers care about, as those provide most of the sales)
> Neku is probably more well known over here than Erdrick is.
> TWEWY on DS and Switch have combined 1,000,000 sales (that's not even including mobile)
>Sakurai likes if a character has an action figure to model off of for accuracy
>Neku recently got an action figure (doesn't make him confirmed, but slightly raises his chances, Chrono doesn't have a figure)
>Nintendo probably wants customers to get as much content as possible in the fighters pass without the consumer feeling ripped off
>The reason we got so little FF music and spirits was because Square makes companies pay more if they want to use assets from one of their "flagship IP's" so Nintendo payed for as little as they could to save money.
>Square would probably do something like that again for DQ or KH
>TWEWY, on the other hand, is a small obscure game, they'd have less to lose and make Nintendo pay less for more music and spirits based on TWEWY.
>Alternatively, TWEWY would be a breeze for Nintendo to get the rights to for music and spirits, as there's less copyright issues and Nintendo themselves published Final Remix (1/2)

Attached: Squeenix Rep.png (800x1220, 227K)

>Elements of TWEWY have shown up in Smash before (the StreetSmash game from 3DS is straight up Tin Pin Slammer) meaning Sakurai probably played the game at some point
>Neku is the only Square rep left: Sora is deconfirmed, the 5chan leak is discredited (marking out Erdrick), Sephiroth would bring another hell of FF licensing, Geno got spirited, and Square hasn't thought of Chrono in like a decade.
>The KH cameos and mobile games make Neku more relevant than Chrono or Erdrick, making him more likely since he's fresher in the minds of Nintendo, Square, and the consumer.
>Squeenix was giving leakbait Smash reps out to "insiders" to throw people off; specifically Geno, Sora, Crono, Sephiroth, Erdrick, Slime, and Luminary.
>Notice how Neku isn't on the list.
> Nintendo was pushing hard for Final Remix's marketing, possibly to get Smash fans familiar with the characters so they wouldn't go "literally who?" when Neku gets revealed for Smash.
>Sequel was teased at the end of Final Remix and has some rumors going around
>Smash would be a stupid easy way to promote it
>Sakurai said recently that the fighters pass could be used to advertise
>Square could use this big crossover game to promote their niche-as-all-hell JRPG to get more customers. (2/2)

See you at E3

Attached: He's In.jpg (700x625, 64K)

At least headlining with Mii Fighters theoretically made sense since every normie knows what they are when they got their Wii and they were extremely customizable, a first for Smash, and Palutena being the next reveal supposedly fit cause all her best moves were custom moves, cucking Pac-Man was dumb though.
There's no sense in headlining with a literal who from a franchise no one outside of Japan gives 2 shits about.
They never do this, stop acting like that will happen.

>Lloyd with a Down+B counter
How would that work, does a counter move exists in the Tales series?

>>Has crazy moveset potential

Like?

>still thinking Erdrick is in
Erdrick, more like brainsick.

Attached: Mung.png (1764x2779, 515K)

It would work like every other down B counter in this game.

I believe every character that has a down B counter in this game doesn't have a counter in their games. So....No FE games have counter, neither does Persona, Neither does Xenoblade.

All of the pins and the partners.

Attached: moveset.jpg (1155x1620, 679K)

It's an E3 event and considering Pokemon is doing a direct before E3 it wouldn't be surprising to not even see smash in the actual direct. If they get the smash shit done early they have more time to actually announce new games

At this point, literally the only thing worse than Erdrickfags are Stevefags.

Congratulations Erdrickfags; the only thing worse than you is literal cancer.

Attached: you must pay.png (500x691, 642K)

>Neither does Persona

t. hasn't played Persona

-erderick
-steve
-2B
-some character from bravely default
hey can i go home now? i don't care anymore about smash's roster since my two most wanted is already in the base game. though, more features/modes and a better online is my most wanted thing in smash

>3 Square characters
>Steve
No

fine, let me try again
-steve
-erderick
-heihachi
-dragalia lost protag
now can i leave?

I just want one thing. It's not evne that hard desu.

Attached: dotifaggots.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>it wouldn't be surprising to not even see smash in the actual direct
>believing this
There aren't many characters left, they're gonna make Smash the last thing or last 5 minutes of the direct just so you don't shut off the direct.

>Steve
>Erdrick
>Dragalia Lost
No

>Dragalia Lost
Put Resident Evil instead you monster.

FE games actually do have a counter but it works less like an attack deflect and more "you hit me but you also get all the damage you did to me if you attack me at melee range"
Of course, the 3DS entries actually do have an animation for if the character's defense is so high they don't do any damage and it's represented by them deflecting the attack, and then possibly performing a follow up strike, which is fundamentally what the Smash Counter is.
It's not like it really needs a gameplay justification. Marth and Roy don't exactly have the most sophisticated swordplay animations in their home titles compared to the "dancing blades" that exist in Smash.
Shulk's counter is actually his foresight, his ability to see the future. He sees the attack coming, dodges and then retaliates. It is basically a digested version of the equivalent mechanic in Xenoblade.
Joker's counter is a combination of tetrakarn and marakarn which are anti-physical/anti-projectile(or magic, as it were) skills in his home series proper.

There's only a few totally made up counters like Peach's.

>Everything needs to be smash related to be good
Nintendo's best E3s haven't had smash in them

>FE games actually do have a counter but it works less like an attack deflect and more "you hit me but you also get all the damage you did to me if you attack me at melee range"

That's not a counter. You have a slight chance of attack when an enemy attacks. There is no mechanic is FE that works like countering does in Smash.

Would generate the most hype st E3.

>Banjo-Kazooie sold 800,000 copies on the N64 in Japan
>Considered popular

>DQXI sold 800,000 in the US
>Nobody cares about it in the West

-heihachi
-2B
-jill valentine
-crash
better??

>No Erdrick
>No Banjo
No.

That's not what I said at all, I just said they could save Smash info last because it's info people really wanna know.

Actually, it's more like 550,000 in Japan.

Yes
Go away

>Newer Nintendo IP
>Series that isn't in Smash yet
>At least one of the DLC would make sense being Nintendo if the other 4 are 3rd party
>First mobile game originating fighter and series
>Anime Swordsman, Sakurai loves those
.......is he confirmed???

Attached: DL.png (1000x563, 442K)

By far. People don’t realize that this is THE Microsoft rep if there is one.

I'm sorry, but there just isn't space for your kind anymore

Attached: alignmentchart.jpg (1191x944, 231K)

>Japan has less people than the US
Wew, how shocking

no offense, but i don't see banjo coming to smash, sorry :/

>literally all of those are the shittiest picks in these threads
Lol

>By far. People don’t realize that this is THE Microsoft rep if there is one.
No, he is

Attached: wololo.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Name one person that knows this outside of weebs who carelessly spend cash on everything.

Will square enix hand over Genos?

Swap Erdrickfags and Genofags. Erdrickfags are downright malicious.

weebs are a huge group of people, a lot of which play smash, and carelessly spending cash will make this character sell big time. Plus most smash fans (including me) will buy every fighter just to have a new character to play as

I fucking hate Minecraft but I want them to put in Steve just to see the Banjofags throw a hissy fit.

Attached: 9066389D-D416-4FB1-8CE0-D58E4B1A3AFF.jpg (300x351, 35K)

i would love if this were 100% accurate because i wouldn't spend a goddamn cent on the dlc

>Jack Cayman
Absolutely based

Attached: JackCayman1242749.jpg (500x280, 24K)

Attached: byleth.jpg (5100x2552, 953K)

sub zero and scorpion will be echo fighters

Attached: fighterpassfinal2.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

>hasbeen the bear

>Erdrick or Luminary - Dragon Quest
>Leon - Resident Evil
>Jin or Heihachi - Tekken
>Arle - Puyo Puyo

Attached: 1555820731311.png (410x428, 296K)

Stevefags should be wrath, greed should be Porkyfags.

>even pretending someone like fucking Sylux has a chance

You got Ridley Metroid fags be happy.

Based, but never ever pilled

Since lying doesn't break NDAs
>Sora
>A Resident Evil character
>Someone from Microsoft, I don't know
>I don't care for the 4th one, this is a wild card

Attached: basedsora.png (325x360, 109K)

>Spelunker
Based

>>Neku is the only Square rep left
I like Neku, but there's always the Taito stuff available.

Attached: bubspin.gif (444x300, 66K)

i would be ok with all of these

Cope

Attached: D3fSYqUWkAAQFMA.png (644x703, 83K)

It's bullshit and always has been, but hot damn do I want to believe in Neku.

My wife should get in
>She has really kino stages
>Lots of unique items to pick from
>Zany characters that could work great as an AT
>Every track is a banger
It's not fair how she got left in the dust
LOOK AT ME

Attached: Marina.png (330x475, 275K)

Master Chief
Roto
Heihachi
Bomberman (Sakurai changed his mind because he realized he was retarded. If this doesn't happen, it will be Reggie)

Attached: Cwcyehameha_crop.gif (441x302, 2.03M)

No, you should learn your place

Attached: donaldbeatsgoku.jpg (1080x843, 113K)

Unit 01 from the N64 EVA game.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 33K)

Who are you? Crash Bandicoot?

These aren't my predictions, just my wishlist.

Attached: 3rd party wishlist.png (1822x706, 1.6M)

Reminder Rex will be in. Sakurai is a Rexfag. Sakurai picked from a long list of characters selected by Nintendo why wouldn't Rex get in, and Sakurai has one final veto when it comes to DLC.

Just give me Agnes

Attached: MMD_Agnès_SS5.png (591x789, 205K)

Makes it quite amazing DQ beats a lot of worldwide popular titles, no?

fuck that, give me Mass Production Eva instead

Attached: mass cute production.jpg (541x1022, 70K)

>Can convert Assist trophies
>Final Smash is him driving a machine gun car

When are they going to add Agumon?

>one final veto

Says fucking who

>We'll never get to hear "SHAKE SHAKE!" in Smash or play as a true grappler.
it hurts.

we'll never hear this as her reveal trailer piece
youtube.com/watch?v=2pZRWUlFE8I

How well Dragon Quest sold in the west is irrelevant. What's relevant is that Banjo-Kazooie is a worldwide icon while literally nobody knows what the fuck a Erdrick is.

Sure..... too bad the rest of the world doesn't give a damn and revealing a fighter for E3 isn't gonna change that, just look at all the people that still prefer Smogon Frog over Baracat.

Wasn’t that leak disproven a while ago?

“Here’s your MS rep bro”

Attached: E7AE2790-557F-44D0-9F73-084723212FFF.gif (220x206, 12K)

Can Banjofags kill themselves when Steve/Masterchief is confirmed or at least move to the new reddit/twitter hot meme character pick?

God that song is so fucking GOOD. And i'd love to see her appear in ANYTHING even treasure has realized her cult following, but does nothing with the ip.

Attached: ReggieSmashBros.jpg (658x370, 64K)

But imagine if it did? DQ would go from a series that consistently sells 4-6 million to what? 8 million? Kinda amazing.

>He honestly thinks that Brave is Erdrick

Attached: Tales_of_Vesparia_Opening_Yuri_Lowell.gif (500x260, 991K)

It was literally never debunked.

Would be based.

I can just imagine that bit at 35 seconds in is where her trailer really starts showing off the capabilities and unique properties of her moveset.

Id post a what if hypothetical cgi reveal trailer but...I dont want get cringey here, more so anyway.

an alleged ex employee from google said it would be easy to fake but myself I have no idea either way

Dragon Quest 3 has sold more than Banjo Kazooie though.

Again, sales are irrelevant. Banjo is still more known than Erdrick everywhere. He's objectively a bigger icon in every way.

How many TV shows have referenced Banjo?

Based

>Predictions
>SE Character
2B or Neku since the other two popular choices (Erdrick and Sora) were deconfirmed recently
>Capcom character
Easy guess is Monster Hunter but Dante and Leon have flavor of the month advantage, Phoenix could be likely too if they announce a new AA game
>Bamco rep
Dark Souls Man
>Company not affiliated with the already existing third parties
Doom Guy
Kinda boring possible lineup, but this prediction is based off patterns, so I hope I'm mostly wrong

it still hurts...

Attached: DrBuUuFU4AAzMSD.jpg (1049x550, 121K)

How many western shows have referenced Erdrick?

Huh? None? None at all? Not even a tiny obscure weeb show has ever referenced Erdrick?

Thought so.

Reimu or arle is really all I’m hoping for, banjo would be nice too but I’m expecting to be woefully surprised

Reminder that Banjokes have to literally make conspiracy theories to find a single Banjo reference in a show reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/2ukejj/found_a_possible_reference_to_banjokazooie_i_know/ while there are crowds of cute anime girls rocking that red cape golden headband look.

based as fuck but never gonna happen

Swap 2B and Erdrick. You got them backwards.

According to the wiki he has around 64 unique psychic moves that he can use, and that doesn't even include the stuff his partners can do in Final Remix
twewy.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Psychs

If 2B was also deconfirmed then the only possible choice is Neku, he's cool so I'm fine with that. Erdrick is still and forever deconfirmed though

What if I want Erdrick AND Slime, and they would work like RosaLuma?

Erdrick is objectively deconfirmed.

1 in Japan and 0 in the US is more than 0 in Japan and 0 in the US.

2B was deconfirmed not erdrick though

Because of fake leaks getting deconfirmed?

Please, Virginben is a hack and so is the 5chan leak, without those 2 "leaks", nobody would have said shit about Erdrick.

Yes, no shit. The 5ch leak was always the only reason to ever believe he was in, and literally everything about it has been debunked.

Dragalia Lost is in Smash though

Honestly just set aside a slot for these basic tickets
Smash is gonna be used to advertise their game during e3

The Brave code itself isn't lining up with him, it never did

I think that's why a lot of people would prefer Madason. You can recruit Slimes as party members in 5. That's not to say Erdrick can't borrow a few attributes from other heroes. Other characters have done the same after all.

There is no more square reps

The only reason I don’t 100% believe a deconfirmation is because Sega said that Sonic wasn’t gonna be in Smash shortly before Brawl

If a tree falls on the forest and there is no smashfag to speculate about it falling, has it fallen? DQ is SE's second most important franchise, and SE's oldest series that still sells millions. As far as DQ characters go, Erdrick is one of the most mentioned. This is what makes Erdrick likely, not leaks. People "talking" about probabilities don't change the outcome.

if theres a character from a mobile game, they'll be from FE Heroes

Attached: 1287684681.jpg (1280x720, 619K)

This too. Too fast, too light, too tiny, too jumpy. It's not Erdrick. Everything's lining up with Banjo.

Like Simon, right?

>Erdrickfag still thinks it has a right to exist
You're a fake fan, do us all a favor and disappear. Forever.

Absolutely phenomenal taste my friend. Prim should have been in instead of the cat. Great other choices too, I'd buy this pass.

Attached: DtHkcTUX4AAhdlG.jpg (2000x1900, 225K)

Its absurd to me that Simon wasn't the expected Konami rep, is everyone stupid on this board? Did anyone think Bombing Bomberman would have got it?

???

Has nothing to do with leaks. Dragon Quest is the biggest game in Japan and even over here, most of the weebs playing Smash would be interested. None of the "normal" people I know play Nintendo games in the first place, I assume most Smash players know what DQ is

This is correct. I've been saying Erdrick was the obvious choice before any of the leaks, and I will continue to say it until Horii himself says he's not in. It's just common sense.

Source? Something like that technically brings a lot of characters back to speculation

I have the patience to play NES-era RPG games, do you think some cheap trolling will defeat me?

Before Simon was released, Soracucks insisted no one wanted him before the Vergeben leak and he was not popular on Japan

The datamined stats are placeholder. Joker was not as fast and almost all of his attacks were slowed down not to mention no rapid jab which are big changes.

>DQ is SE's second
Its obviously KH, lol

Cope.

Attached: banjos mean brave.png (631x396, 74K)

>Is everybody stupid on this board?
People are saying Erdrick is obscure, so obviously.

He would be in EVERY list if not for the AT. Rosterfags are so gullible

I remember reading it years ago, I don’t even know how I’d go about looking for the quote. It was something about Sega saying Smash Bros “wasn’t in the cards”

It's literally called Counter, nigger.

> Hollow Knight because I believe in the little guy
> Miriam
> Astral chain protagonist (male and female), maybe partner style like ice climbers
> Kagachi for Oninaki representation

Cope
Double cope and rot in hell

Sorry, I thought it had a song but it was FEH that had a song

Put him in as a Corrin echo then cut Corrin next game.
>remove a bad character then add in a good one
It's a win-win

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/based artorias/

just stop

>he thinks Erdrick has a chance for Smash
>he thinks anyone outside of Japan knows Eddick
You're only proving his point

Honestly i wonder how easy it would be to get Daoko on board for it
I mean they had her make a FE remix already so

how different is joker from his data mined stats

The only hope left for GS content is GS4 being revealed at E3 then getting a new character in Smash to go along with it. Otherwise, we're screwed.

Leaks asides, what are the chances of a Resident Evil and a Tales of character getting in?
That's all I want at this point.

Attached: 1558897469513.jpg (986x973, 84K)

I just want Erdrick in so all the antiDQfags can get btfo
This is coming from a DigDugfaggot

OOF
square-enix-games.com/en_US/documents/ABOUTUS

Down B: Switch between assault rifle and battle rifle for B
B: assault rifle and BR would be stronger at different ranges, have different rates of fire
Side B: Plasma grenade
Up B: That gravity lift equipment from Halo 3
Forward smash: Energy sword
Down smash: Chain gun firing horizontally
Up smash: RPG or mortar
Basic attacks: Some CQC combo
Taunts: Grunt Birthday Party, planting CTF flag based on team color, default is red.
Cortana on victory screen

Stage: Halo ring, maybe flood enemies show up. Or Pillar of Autumn with covenant attacking.. or Old Mombasa

Would it be kino

Attached: k311dxje6ok01.jpg (1897x2105, 203K)

>Being butthurt more people want a "Disney OC" than some generic "legendary hero" from a game series the world minus Japs doesn't give a shit about
Stay salty

Attached: Sora05.png (727x1091, 816K)

>pyrokinesis/rebounding fireballs/flame blasts
>lightning bolts/electricity manipulation/ lightning balls that can circle around him or enemies for continuous damage
>icicle spikes/freezing
>earth manipulation/summoning meteors/summoning earthquakes/summon a rain of boulders
>telekinesis
>short-ranged hand blades made out of energy
>giant energy swords for one massive hit
>energy bullets of varying size, shapes, and effects
>energy beams
>can create barriers of energy to heal, attack and defend himself- sometimes all at once
>can create orbs of water that damage his enemies
>teleportation
>soundwaves via summoning giant loudspeakers
>can create a holy field of energy that renders him impervious to attacks
>summon chains to damage foes
>create energy bombs or turn objects into bombs
>turn invisible
>summon black holes
>heal himself
>summon giant boomerangs
>super speed
>focus light energy on his foes for continuous damage
And as of Final Remix
>can summon swords that circle around him and shoot out at his enemies ala DMC Vergil
>can shoot swords at his enemies ala Gilgasmesh from Fate
>create crescent energy shockwaves
>summoning energy orbs that rebound off of enemies
>imbue his slashes with fire and create a hellstorm of flames
Neku has a shit ton of tricks up his sleeves.

Attached: 816830D2-B9C7-42B7-A328-864A974031E0.jpg (640x622, 73K)

But why tho? That shit would be cool
I'm so fucking hyped that, Yuri,Lloyd AND Erdrick have huge fucking chances to show up.

I want to say that RE has a good chance of being in
I don't think there has been any playable reps for the horror genre and its a pretty recognizable IP in the united states, don't know about japan

>Want Banjo
>Dislike most Banjo fans
>Erdrick gets in BTFOing the worst of the Banjo fans
>Then Banjo gets in and everything is okay
Such a dream scenario I fear it will go wrong in some way

Joker
Banjo and Kazooie
Leon Kennedy
Crash Bandicoot
Depending on what Bethesda comment on talking to Nintendo about Smash meant (either jumping the gun and breaking NDA or talking freely because they got shot down) either Doomguy or Bandai Namco with a souls rep

I have no wants or expectations for DLC at this point. All the popular characters are from games I frankly don't care for or simply haven't played. All the ones I wanted were deconfirmed by Assist Trophies long ago.

Well, except for someone from Dark Souls and Minecraft I guess. Maybe Sans too because it'll piss people off.

He's slower before he was about Mewtwo speed and now he's like Yoshi speed. He has no rapid jab which would've made him arguably better since rapid jabs are really good in ultimate. And all his Aerials had frames added to them like his dair was 8 or 9 frames faster when he was datamined.

Too bad bitch, I made sure he ain't coming

Attached: themouseseesall.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Joker isn't any different, proving that they were never placeholder stats.

Never ever weeb

Cinderella Step please

Sounds like Isaac.

Ness, Lucas, and Robin already do all that. Sorry not really that unique

What does Mickey have to do with Dragon Quest?

Attached: 0EBF6EE0-A4D7-43E6-B55E-FE954506B000.jpg (1822x706, 246K)

>So everything else is pretty much the same
So the "Brave" stats, which already don't align with Erdrick could align with Erdrick even less, good to know.

Reminder
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426095193/#426097512
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/426095193/#426098996
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425772719
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425771757
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/425744107/#425762653
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/424743517/#424755551
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423874659/#423880750
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/423359353/#423366495
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422934692/#422945456
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422182760/#422218336
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/421623779/#421632558

half of those abilities haven't even been seen in smash before
the only character close to twewy guy in teerms of moveset potential is isaac and look hownthat turned out

You're delusional if you think that Disney would ever allow DQ to have any representation in Smash at KH's expense. They're gonna pull every string to ensure that DQ never gets the spotlight in Smash.

Disney (as represented by Mickey) owns Kingdom Hearts dumbass, they have the money to secure a spot, next time use your brain.

Attached: smashbrosfull_-1.png (2200x1700, 1.77M)

>Monokuma was only on Nintendo consoles due to being in Conception 2 but you don't have a problem with that.
I just assume every monokumafag is joking because nobody in their right mind actually thinks that a series that makes allusions to child pornography is going to get into a Nintendo crossover.

>pyrokinesis/rebounding fireballs/flame blasts
Every fire character
>lightning bolts/electricity manipulation/ lightning balls that can circle around him or enemies for continuous damage
Pikachu and family
>icicle spikes/freezing
PK Freeze
>earth manipulation/summoning meteors/summoning earthquakes/summon a rain of boulders
Rock Smash
>telekinesis
Ness and Mewtwo
>short-ranged hand blades made out of energy
Its still a sword
>giant energy swords for one massive hit
Its still a sword (Ganon style)
>energy bullets of varying size, shapes, and effects
It is still gun
>energy beams
Mii gunner, Samus, etc
>can create barriers of energy to heal, attack and defend himself- sometimes all at once
Gimmick shield or overpowered
>can create orbs of water that damage his enemies
Generic attack with water effects, Greninja
>teleportation
Palutena
>soundwaves via summoning giant loudspeakers
Generic beam attack with a sound paintjob
>can create a holy field of energy that renders him impervious to attacks
Kirby's down B, shield.
>summon chains to damage foes
Poison with a chain paintjob
>create energy bombs or turn objects into bombs
Link
>turn invisible
A bad assist trophy does that
>summon black holes
Zelda
>heal himself
You said this already
>summon giant boomerangs
Link
>super speed
Sonic, Shulk
>focus light energy on his foes for continuous damage
Poison with a light paintjob
YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN! Give something truly 100% unique like Bandana Dee

>Ness, Lucas, and Robin can summon chains, soundwaves, orbs of water, a circle of blades, black holes, giant energy bullets, and more
Alright then.

Attached: 8414FFB9-48DE-4315-AAC2-C7884EDE625B.gif (254x193, 2.29M)

Yeah, Isaac has like 70% of what's listed above. Neat

>The mouse couldn't make sure his minion catches up with DQ in sales
>Thinks he has any power over here

Resident Evil honestly feels like it's a matter of "when" rather than "if". Easily the most likely next Capcom rep at that.
Tales is a little more iffy, mostly because Namco seems so hesitant on putting their own stuff in that isn't from the 80s. If we do get another Namco rep, I assume it's probably between either Tales or Tekken.

Attached: 1522730398273.gif (333x174, 985K)

they are both on a minor 5ch leak

>LALALALALALA IM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALA WRONG WRONG YOUR WRONG LALALALALALA
Cope

>beam attack with a sound paint job

Attached: D31DDED9-E520-4121-80F6-6FDB822A25EF.gif (250x189, 1.28M)

Retard

Wasn't Sora deconfirmed yesterday though?
You think Nintendo would choose Kingdom Hearts over Dragon Quest?
You think Disney has any control over Dragon Quest?

Fucking idiots

It also says that Erdrick is in, so it's fake.

>Simon is the same as Erdrick
No...... that was probably one really big retard, Simon's games actually had an impact in America, ffs he was a character on Captain N.... as ugly as he was there.

Behold

Attached: New leak.png (1280x720, 835K)

how does braves stats compare to banjo ? or what character comes closest

Are you saying there aren't characters who do that in Smash? Ignore the sound, look at the shape of the attack

>he doesn't know
You can lie under a NDA user.

And Dragon Quest was in Captain N too?

it won't be Artorias

>anime

Attached: elite-knight-set-large.jpg (600x584, 93K)

>being a retard
don't need to when I'm dealing with someone that's brain dead

Squeenix getting another rep isn't even likely and you tards act like it's a guarantee

CANDLEJACK FOR SMA

Attached: 8842FB8E-2AF8-430F-ACCE-9155D3F07378.jpg (259x194, 6K)

captainn.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Warrior
Yes

>ignore the visual effect that hasn’t been shown or replicated before
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

So, if Erdrick or any SE character is revealed at E3, we are probably getting those two costumes back.
If so, who do you think would be the Capcom and Namco characters?

Attached: Billywastheliar.png (2316x1360, 931K)

I'd rather have Sora over Erdrick, but that doesn't mean I like either of them.

Nemesis and Lloyd.

Leon/Jill
Lloyd/Yuri

Attached: dream smash dlc.png (1280x720, 881K)

DON’T SAY HIS NAME

>Capcom
either RE or Phoenix Wright Arthur never ever, feels bad

>Bamco
Dark Souls or Soul Calibur

There is someone unironically listening to Pumped Up Kicks here in the uni library, guess I won't make it to the Erdrick reveal

Leon and Chosen Undead.

Chances are high that Squeenix wouldn't have allowed Cloud in the base roster if they weren't guaranteed a DLC slot.

Stuff like Faxanadu, Paper Boy, Burgertime and Bo Jackson's Baseball were also in Captain N, you think those have a chance to be in Smash?

That's the smoking gun for me, you think Sakurai wouldn't try his best to bring back the Geno outfit?

>Implying sakurai only cares about japan at this point.

Are you fucking retarded or what? serious question, please respond.

Is that Masuda?

Paperboy would be a sick AT

Paper Boy would be based and unique.

>Dream DLC features two generic avatars
Yep, this one's going in my cringe compilation

OR, check this out:
There is no NDA and they flat out deconfirmed him

Steve and Monster Hunter both have so much move set potential it isn't even funny.

Smash brings concepts of gameplay with characters, Pokemon Trainer is unique for using his game mechanics, Vilager is unique for using his game mechanics, Huter is unique for using his game mechanics, Steve is unique for using his game mechanics.

that leak says dq hero with an erdrick costume

Chances are also high for Sakurai telling Square to fuck off with their dumb demands after the lack of stuff Cloud got

I'm the biggest Dragon Quest fan on this shit site
I hope all of you faggots get blown the fuck out
Fuck you guys

>tell Square to fuck off
>no Cloud in base roster

Or check this out, you're a retard to believe a Frog Twitter user

>Reimu
Never ever. It would be cool though

Attached: 1555518447786.jpg (2048x1569, 647K)

Oh fuck he is gonna cast Kaboom

>You can lie under a NDA user.
Actual delusion. No you fucking can't.

If you're under NDA you can decline to make a comment, redirect them to Nintendo, say that it isn't your place to comment on etc etc.

Yes or no is strictly off the table. By saying that he's not in, he either broke NDA or has no NDA to break.

>3 JRPG characters
>Yogi Bear
>Character people only care about because he's not a spirit

No thanks

>I'm the biggest fake fan on this shit site
FTFY
Genuine Dragon Quest fans wouldn't want Erdrick.

Based

I want this.

you stupid dumbass, almost 90% of all current most wanteds have SOMETHING that correlates to a another move in a current playable's moveset.

There is proof of the opposite.

Pretty much, 2B was ready for SC release but they withheld her for DLC, every Square guest character is DLC because they are moneygrubbing faggots

>thinks Neku is bland

>Wants Bandanna Dee who...has a spear.
>wants what is basically a just a longer sword that you can throw.

And what does that make you for believing that KH execs are under NDA?

Jojo characters when?

Attached: 74c.png (192x144, 17K)

>being stupid
Yea Forums is the last place I'd take business advice from

Joker

This, even if square is difficult to work with it makes sense they'd have a dlc character to even let cloud back for "everyone is here"

Heya Booboo! This guy's talkin' shit about me! I'll shove my sandwich into his picinc basket!

Someone with big dick energy, the most powerful energy

Attached: donaldduckboner.jpg (472x645, 39K)

>didn't even get the tandem mechanic that's in both p4a and hthf correct
Jojo characters when?

Attached: JotaroAnimation.gif (125x137, 51K)

Wouldn't this confirm a FF character bringing the spirits and music missing?

>only fake fans want a MAIN CHARACTER and not a mook

Why didn't they put a Kremling in instead of Donkey Kong!?
Why didn't they put a Bronto Burt in, fuck Kirby!
Where the FUCK is Tonberry!?

Attached: blowme.png (429x561, 362K)

Greed would be more like FE fags
Their series is absolute d-tier, it's one of the less selling ones despite all that fucking shilling by nintendo and even after having more characters than zelda and almost the same as mario or pokemon they do not think they are represented enough, they even want more fire emblem fuckers

Sakurai said he had no plans for DLC and that Nintendo blindsided him with the plans, you're delusional, squarefaggots.

Why the fuck are you playing Smash then
Small peens and no peens only asshole

>not using hat goomba for kirby
You had one job. And rool is a kremling.

>he unironically thinks Square let Cloud in the base roster out of the kindness of their hearts
They wouldn't have allowed it if they didn't get something big in return, like a DLC slot.

Atlus already exposed Sakurai

>all those blacks that play Smash
>small peens and no peens only
Why you gotta lie?

>I haven’t even played TWEWY

What would be the best Sloth pick? Everything else I can think of something, some of them in here are even good, like Pride and Lust

Question for all you Sylux fags:

Why?

Why do you want some literal who taking up a spot? Why is that something you actually hope for?

who do you think is most likely

not a prediction but a never ever wishlist

Attached: dream DLC.jpg (960x539, 414K)

Probably Sora or Sephiroth.

I fucking hate Syluxfags. I want them purged together with Stevefags, Erdrickfags and Reimufags.

replace Sylux cause we ain't getting first parties
replace Lloyd cause patternfagging is stupid (and Lloyd is the shittiest pick for a Namco rep)

Based taste

Attached: 1553071391414.png (344x366, 104K)

Definitely not Dragon Quest since even they know no one in the West gives a shit about it, even less for one from a goddamn NES game that sold less than the previous 2 in the west.

>but it's not enough yet cuz we don't have m-m-muh axe or spear user!!!
The time for FEniggers go complain about weapon variety was like three fucking characters ago. Instead it's all been "le epic salt xd stay mad I trol u and drink ur tears" smugposting with each FE addition since Smash 4, defending these uncreative anime retards out of spite.

>lloyd
>patternfagging

>Sora
Deconfirmed and popularity doesn't matter

Another FF character like Sephiroth is more likely than Sora

>thinking he was gonna say yes to a literal what frog twitter user

>erdrick
>banjo
>doom guy
>kazuya mishima
the ideal roster. could replace either of latter two with Ryu Hayabusa

Sephiroth makes no sense, no way they are going to add another character from a game already in that isn't an echo,

>hurr namco lacks a rep so this means we are getting one

Someone please post that tweet "deconfirming" Sora?

Dragon Quest makes no sense but that doesn't stop Erdrickfags from existing that Sakurai would ever want that piece of shit franchise in Smash.

That's not the end-all be-all motive for suggesting Namco picks though

Show me where Slime touched you

Even when you sorafags have been told no straight to your faces you find excuses. He was already the least likely character because he is a literal Disney owned character. Why would sakurai want to collaborate with Disney on smash? His deconfirmation makes sense because all he has is popularity within the smash community and joker proved you don't need that.

Ahem....... FUCK ERDRICK, his game is shit compared to mine, I don't care if I never get into Smash, fact is more people in the West care about my fucking game over Eddick's, and there's nothing truly more pathetic than being outshined by a licensed video game.

Attached: Scrooge_McDuck.png (610x758, 835K)

>patternfaggotry

but it's the most common one

Fuck Erdrick, I hope DQ dies out everywhere and disappears.

It would be Mickey Mouse before him, or a Disney Princess like Elsa to promote Frozen 2

At least we're not retarded enough to think a literal who is the headline character reveal for E3

Not him, but it's usually at least one reason whenever it comes up.

could sephiroth's sword work in smash isn't it absurdly long

To be fair it's one of the rare cases of realistic patternfagging

Based as fuck
Every other company should have killed off that shit series long ago, they're lucky to have so many reps

If you honestly think LTG, Samsora, and Salem have big peens, then you are a cuck

Banjo
The Prince (Katamari)
Geralt
Sora

You'll die before DD does lmao

I have literally never seen an FEfag begging for a DLC slot. Most of the people I've seen "asking" for one were during base roster and any that talk about it now speak as though it's a grim inevitability.

>the Frozen team stole a world slot in KH3 and made it the shittiest experience imagineable
>now they'll take a dlc slot in Smash too

How the fuck that's "patternfaggotry", Square is one of the most jewish japanese companies and they would rather shill another game since the most popular character of Final Fantasy 7 is already in. Lightning or Noctis are way more likely

>tales rep over dark souls

Attached: Wojak plug.jpg (179x281, 8K)

Dungeons and Dragons is eternal, nothing can kill it. :^)

>The Prince (Katamari)
that would be awful since the creator of Katamari openly dislikes violence in games and has shown his detest over Bamco using the Prince in certain crossovers

t. seething mouse sucker

Except Sephiroth is as popular as Cloud and far more cherished than Lightning and Noctis will ever be

She's in!

Attached: __reisalin_stout_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_ryuuno6__1b734a225fef95ded3ada99ef3f07e56.jpg (744x1052, 568K)

>cherished
Considering Sakurai himself had to bargain to get Cloud at all, you're out of your damn mind if you think SE gives a shit about what people "cherish"

Irrelevant, fan overlap between Cloud and Sephiroth is huge and would net few new sales

What’s even funnier is that Neku has spear attacks too so Bandanna Dee doesn’t even have that going for him.

Attached: 71DE05B3-58F2-4F07-A436-DDA464466FE3.gif (220x165, 1.76M)

Here's my dream team. Can anyone with image editing skills make it like OP's pic?

Attached: dreamteam.png (1344x353, 339K)

Attached: Heavily_Armored_Pokey_Sprite.png (256x320, 3K)

Sakurai and SE agreed that Cloud would be better than irrelevant-ass Cecil and Terra BECAUSE he is cherished
Would still net more than Noctis. Cloud fanboys would love to see him and Sephiroth battle in Smash, so the overlap is great

If only.

>Cloud fanboys would love to see him and Sephiroth battle in Smash, so the overlap is great
Too bad it goes against what Reggie said about the pass.

> Primarina

>Give something truly 100% unique like Bandana Dee
Fucking retard, this has to be bait

Based.

Attached: 1543416245273.jpg (350x569, 69K)

I meant DQ

Unexpected characters, yes. Everybody's expecting Sora and Erdrick though

>Sakurai and SE agreed
You're assuming a lot about a meeting you've never seen and with a company that has all the subtlety of Mr. Krabs

People only expect Erdrick because that German guy said to.

You really think SE would go for Terra?

Fully expecting Dante. Never was on my speculation but i expect him now.

You really think SE wouldn't try to shove Noctis and Lightning down Smash's throat? The discussion was never on the characters from Nintendo's systems because neither side would care.

The point of the DLC pack is bringing other audiences to Smash Bros so they want to buy a Switch and the game.

Given that the DQ audience numbers at five digits at best, that deconfirms Erdrick.

>he actually believes this

Klonoa nees more love!
He can't be forgotten!

>463952185
t. furshitter

This one reads like an actual leak to me. Saved for E3. Make me internet famous.

klonoa deserves to be forgotten. all it's fans are unironical dog fuckers

Better get a fucking Monster Hunter with that rathalos cocktease

>the 5chan leak is discredited (marking out Erdrick)
Damn I can't believe Ken being in the Grinch leak removed him from the game

Lightning stopped getting shilled long ago and FFXV is basically done too. FF7R is currently relevant though
Erdrick doesn't fit what you're saying.

>Sakurai said he had no plans for DLC and that Nintendo blindsided him with the plans
Citation?

If what you're saying is true, then why did Sakurai have to be the one to bring up Cloud as an option? If it's so relevant, why didn't SE bring it up to him the second he walked into the door?

ngl, I want Lightning

He didn't say that exactly. He said that Nintendo were the ones who decided on the DLC this time around, instead of him. He never said he had no plans.

twitter.com/sora_sakurai/status/1059958604818657282?lang=en

Bargaining

Why is Lloyd the shoo-in for Tales? Such a boring protagonist.

Because Sakurai said a nice thing about him once that doesn't matter in the current context

y'know how Megaman just pulls out specific powers for different parts of his moveset?
Neku would be exactly like that but with the Pins from TWEWY

I'd rather have Luke Fon Fabre desu

He said a nice thing about Lightning Returns too. Does that mean Lightning is getting in?

A Megaman-like TWEWY game would be pretty cool to have, honestly.

Source?

I know you don't have one it's just fun to bully you retards

Exactly my point, Lloyd is old and busted

I'd actually be fine with Lightning, honestly, she'd probably have a fun moveset

Not a prediction, just what I (unreasonably) want

Attached: dlc wants smash.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

why advance wars people always want Sami instead of the main protagonist? is it waifu priority?

I will only accept Lightning if she does vid related in Smash

Attached: 87215.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Wow, you people have really bad taste to pick characters, thank god they are not doing any more ballots

She just has a more interesting design. Technically she's more relevant in more games, but eh. There's a good reason Project M took her over Andy, too.

Post yours, coward.

I don't post in these threads much but there is seriously no chance of a Bandai-Namco rep or another first party character from an old game, in fact I doubt we will get any new first party characters either.

the reason we won't get a Bamco rep is because Sakurai considered several key ones, characters that seemed viable, for the last game and only Pacman was decided to be viable. Heihachi's moveset was too generic in a 2d platform fighter, the Tales characters and KOS-MOS are basically unknown to almost everyone nowadays. Nintendo would only allow one of their older characters in because that's kinda what smash bros exists for and those characters do make people happy.

First party characters aren't as valuable for DLC as third parties. contrary to popular belief, Corrin wasn't chosen by Nintendo and the team actually thought they would be a unique fighter. Nintendo have a lot of ways of advertising their products to their own pre-existing customers, but DLC characters get a lot more attention than base rosters because they get announced more sporadically. this is why Nintendo uses them to bring new players to smash and new customers to their games and consoles (they admitted this in a shareholder meeting btw). besides, what first party character do they have left that gets the support of as many fans as about 10 third parties?

If the ads were easy to purchase and set up, wouldn't more of them start appearing?

It would depend on where you live, wouldn't it?

yes
all you need is money
gexanon prove that soi too threads ago

> Erdrick (Square-Enix)
> Kos-Mos (Bamco/Monolith)
> Chris (Capcom)
> Euden (Nintendo/Cygames)

That's the most realistic DLC characters I can think of.

Should a Resident Evil rep be a hero, or one of the monsters? I'm torn about this.

People are only expecting erdrick because he got leaked.

>Sylux
>more Prime garbage
kys
Metroid V is on its way

Attached: MSR_Omega_Metroid_artwork.png (825x838, 945K)

>Heihachi
does it really need to be Heihachi or nothing? Jin and Kazuya are just as prominent as him, and both have a devil transformation, making them more unique and interesting than Heihachi

Daily reminder that if your character isn't already in at this point then it's nothing but a shit meme pick.

Attached: CrDu9u9.png (500x500, 343K)

Will Crash be in?
He's tired of waiting.

Attached: 1557495855051.png (275x343, 193K)

do smash players even know anything about Tekken apart from the fact Heihachi appears in it? no point selling us a character we've not even heard of

Nemesis, for sure.

When the protagonist changes every game but the enemy cast stays the same, that's like the one case where a mook would work. Granted we got Cloud anyway but what I'm trying to say is that Slime isn't terribly unreasonable, given the context.

most people that don't know them already bought the pass

>Kos-Mos
>realistic

Then where's Generic Spearman from Fire Emblem, or Random Wildlife from Xenoblade?

Unlike the FF Heroes, the DQ Hero would fall more in line with Inkling/Villager and in theory they could lump several of them in one character

i highly doubt most smash fans knew who Joker was, but here we are

>shits on all of Snoy's free advertising of his multi platform racing remake by getting into Smash before PS All Stars
Would be based

So somebody set up a false Gex ad to prove the leak is fake? Just confirming.

>Master Chief, Travis Touchdown, 2B, DoA Kasumi, among many others get deconfirmed by people who work very closely to their respective series
>"Well that sucks, better luck next time"
>Sora gets deconfirmed by someone who works very closely to his respective series
>"ACTUALLY HE WAS JUST LYING, IT WAS AN NDA AND HE WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT SORA WAS IN"
Why do people do this

Attached: 1553004754766.jpg (640x853, 58K)

With Crash, Smash will be a better PSASBR than PSASBR

Paradigm shift would be a fun gimmick, I suppose. I don't think she'd ever get in but she has material to work with.

it's the same type of people who say AT deconfirm, but go ape shit when somebody says Spirits deconfirm

And yet you still have people calling for Dante, who was also "deconfirmed". If you're gonna cherrypick, make sure you get all the notable ones.

Seeing a lot of Doomslayers ITT. Good work lads.
I'm not saying he'll be in, but IF he's in, it'll be D44M Doomslayer with DOOM Doomguy as every second skin

>claims characters that aren't in are shit meme picks
>posts a shit meme pick

I'm not saying he's the only valid choice, but Symphonia was one of the more popular entries in the West at the time, and was originally a Gamecube exclusive. I can see why people would want him over others, but there's other good options too.

Hence the
>among many others
Part of it. Dante's in there too of course, I just forgot him

Why do people think every character is going to be 3rd party? At least one character is going to be a Nintendo character.

Attached: 1551312374309.jpg (950x1045, 85K)

>Another Mario gets in
>It's still not Paper Mario
jej

People are calling for Dante because of itsunos statement "Dante needs to be on nintendo first" and now that DMC 1 is confirmed people are assuming. I still don't think he's happening though.

>Banjo
>Slime
>Terry Bogard (here's your fighting game hook to get the Virtua Fighter and Tekken Mii Costumes re-added)
>Doomslayer/Doomguy

At the end of the day she's in and your still here praying

Attached: 1536970216227.png (602x458, 222K)

yeah
also there's this
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1126830522250842113?s=19

>dude le epic salt xd I drink ur tears and pwn joo

Attached: 15404309782444-800x450.jpg (800x450, 30K)

This was the case for Brawl
Any newcomer after Brawl is just as much of a shit meme pick as any character in these threads

Name a Nintendo franchise that isn't in Smash yet that hasn't been assist trophied or spirited

You've got me all wrong, man. I'm not saying it should happen or that it's the best choice, I'm just saying I understand why people feel that way. I'm not much of a DQ fan so I have no stake in who gets in.

If you want the character in, it doesn't count. Seems to be the insane logic people run on.

delusional

Matt Walker already said ages ago, during the month Sakurai wrap things up, he not joining this game.
people forgot that and forgot all the retarded shit Dantefags pulled during the base game, even started the whole "but muh 2013 kamiya tweet" shit

Attached: 1548554044686 (1).png (1089x605, 329K)

>He thinks we aren't getting a Capcom DLC character
You just KNOW they are down to put everyone in.

>Crono is already BTFO because Erdrick is leaked by tansut and verg.
>mfw

Attached: I have no face.png (110x85, 319)

What if it's half-n-half? Somebody from a co-developed game or something.

i guess by that logic, Sakurai likes shit meme picks, so my character still has chances! thanks for rising my hopes, user!

The only respectable choice there is Master Chief
Why THE FUCK do you want ANOTHER Pokemon rep? Let alone one from 7th gen?

Ah. I was happy with that roster but I guess I'll brace myself for something else. Oh well.

What about Final Smash?

>Erdrick is leaked by tansut and verg
>believing "leakers'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spartan Laser?

Attached: f2603050df9b1540cda67e859bc7c653c2485d11_00.gif (200x288, 8K)

>never ever
>2 literal who's
>tranny seal

I remember this. Hoping for this to be true.

she's in and is also plays like a garbage semi-clone
there was so many other and likely semi-clones to choose and they went with the faux-echo fighter to advertise an unreleased game

Attached: shouldve pulled a Dark Pit here.jpg (800x450, 111K)

Smash needs some DoA rep!

Attached: __kasumi_dead_or_alive_6_and_etc_drawn_by_shigenobu__4959a321af24cacb5efe1bedfb264594.png (1157x1500, 1007K)

i never heard of this tansut guy. why is his name being brought up?

He could work. His design is relatively tame (no exposed organs or anything) and he's been in fighting games before. A Mr. X alt costume might be nice, too.

rate mine

Attached: MyDlcRoster.png (1822x706, 1.12M)

>Crono is already BTFO because *that Sakurai tweet
fixed

Can't see it happening but I'd be happy just for Heavy and Doom.

what did Tansut to do you? he's chill
he isn't racist like Spergy Vergy

>Beat
Surprisingly based.

He "leaked" Cloud the day before his reveal and people act like he's some kind of prophet cause he was right with that, but as it turns out, the direct that had Cloud was ready a week beforehand and was shown to several well known Youtubers, something must have gone out and that "leaker" got that info.

>believing another chansite leak
yikes
i bet you also belive the Velvet rumor too

I never actually touched him in Melee or Wii U but:
>where his attacks actually land are far shorter than his animation
>grab is tiny as ass, also shorter than where the animation applies
>sometimes teleports horizontally under the stage and dies when he's clearly touching the angle
>up smash is basically Simon/Richter except significantly shorter, they need to be on the same vertical plane as Mewtwo's fucking nose to get hit by it
Obviously if I got gud with him, none of these would be issues, but it's pretty fucking annoying.

Attached: 250px-150Mewtwo.png (250x250, 46K)

>Persona, JSR, NMH, TF2, Doom
Pure basement dwelling kino.

Attached: right.jpg (555x644, 29K)

Samefag

>Arle - Puyo Puyo
Where the fuck did this shit come from?
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY gives a shit about "Puyo Puyo" except for the fags that keep throwing her name up in DLC discussions. Literally who the fuck is this?
Even less known than Banjo, Geno, Erdrick, whoever the fuck. This is the true literal who pick.

ok, but why is his name being brought up now?

>* was shown to several well known Youtubers,
which? because people like gayxplain or spawnwave wouldnt be supporting your case

You may have played Puyo before without realizing. Have you played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or Kirby's Avalanche? Those were rebranded Puyo Puyo games. She's the heroine from those. Granted I have no fucking idea how she'd work as a character, seems more like an AT to me.

except for the starters and the boxer crab, the 7th gen has the best pokemon designs in the series

talk about unbridled fucking autism

Only guesses I can think of that I think might actually happen are pheonix wright and monster hunter

Attached: 3rdGen-Great_Sword_Equipment_Render_001.png (1732x1748, 1.71M)

Outstanding, 4/4

Attached: 1506579710483.jpg (274x268, 67K)

>JSR music in Smash
I did not know how much I needed this until now.

>"stop believing vergeben!"
>regugitate from a the cunt that says Steve is in
okay?

leave matthew perry alone

>another Sega rep
sorry user, not happening

youtube.com/watch?v=esvQO28N-Ps