Was he based?

Was he based?

Attached: 1559135548878.png (1334x750, 2.03M)

did he get friendzoned

Is Agravain the last good thing Nasu/Takeuchi has made?

I'm a skipchad but I think he's grumbling because his Boss/King/God is a woman and she's probably doing something dumb like destroying humanity.

Actually he thought Artoria was a man all along and thought he was gay for him (her).

I didn't knew Eliot had a heroic spirit

Attached: 1469662060125.jpg (1724x4160, 1.66M)

Agravain never figured out that Artoria was a woman and never stopped supporting her, he assumed women ruin everything men stand for, i.e. his mother Morgan and probably Guinevere.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_morgan_le_fay_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yorukun__2 (617x830, 153K)

yes. women are shit.

Stop being such a miserable cunt OP, your life will be nothing but endless misery

He is certainly redpilled.

>Hates women
>His king is a woman
Nah he's unbased. Laughed when that text popped up though

How can a woman be king? Is this just japs not understanding english?

Attached: 1505581775808.jpg (336x330, 16K)

he's not actually wrong.

Because she keep her gender secret and no one knows save from her closest relatives

In the sense that Artoria sew the seeds of her own undoing? Perhaps, but then none of the men did any good either. Lancelot fucked up royally (literally), Merlin tacitly did absolutely nothing to help despite knowing what would happen because of clairvoyance, even after making it possible for Mordred to even exist, and I can't even remember what Galahad and Gawain did but I don't think it was of much help.
In the end the only one who did the right thing (maybe) was Bedivere and even he fucked up in the Lion King's scenario, so whatever.

None of the men were the king. Artoria had a duty that exceeded that of her knights, that she needed them to step in and save her from her own fuckups is inexcusable all by itself.

Mommy issues + edgelord + closet gay = woman hating incel.

That excuse makes sense with regular Seiba but how the fuck could you ever take Lion King Seiba for a man?

She was literally doomed to fail from the offset, the collapse of Camelot was effectively required to bring an end to the Age of Gods, and the Camelot Singularity is an aberration result of when that doesn't happen.
Not saying she didn't fuck up, but it was predetermined. And every king in TM (and mythology at large, really) is a major fuckup. The only one who didn't ruin everything was Gil in Babylonia and even then it doesn't really make up for all the other fucking up he managed.

and redpilled

Attached: 1477161670032.png (439x1051, 667K)

Lion King isn't Seiba

No, but he was certainly redpilled.

Good thing it's anime then. Otherwise the lack of facial hair an squeaky voice would be a dead giveaway

Do people really care about Fate outside of Fate Stay Night? FSN is the only one that was writtten by the original author, the rest is fanfiction wanking right?

Fate Zero was pretty terrible.

Merlin can use his illusion on others, he can grew a dick so he probably can change her voice, tits and shit