Attached: lel.png (934x598, 321K)

nice

Attached: Capture.png (753x296, 115K)

nice

nice

Nice

qp
w

My stats when i quit playing before RS3 was released. fuck fishing, also any nicers

Attached: Untitled.png (519x332, 33K)

L
A
O

Embarrassing stats

100% f2p, straight outta lumbridge. Barely play this, but leveling WCing while looking fly.

Attached: stats.jpg (243x341, 29K)

Is this nice?

Attached: 2019-05-29_16-27-37.png (1920x1040, 340K)

nice

Does it even matter anymore?
all gp comes from slayer these days.
people are just forcing themselves to fish for the 99 or quest req

Thanks user. Im trying to actually level up higher but the exp gain is slow as fuark from this point onwards.

I cant even try to gain enough gp to get a bond legit f2p, so Im just gonna farm the mills to get to some 99, lmao.

It's just not the same as it used to be... but I don't want to give it up either

Attached: Untitled.png (197x247, 34K)

>Level 50
Halfway there B^)

Haven't played in a long time and don't think I'll come back anytime soon. I don't really have the patience to pursue any of my goals anymore and I've never been interested in doing bossing stuff in runescape.

Attached: stats.png (225x338, 45K)

Lmao, I fucking wished :^)
Seriously, 92 being the actual midway is fucking something.

Same, I am in it mainly for the quests but holy fuck do I need to grind for some endgame quest requirements.

t.

I mean at those stats it's not bad. Grinding most stats to 70 is pretty easy and doesn't take too much time. Once you get into the 80s it becomes a real slog, but this is coming from a babby who never got a 99 on my old runescape account or in OSRS.

250 QP incoming. Next off: Contact!

Attached: 2019-05-29_16-56-23.png (1920x1040, 405K)

What you trying to grind senpai?

As I am in the end going for a quest cape, any of the missing ones in here really.

Attached: RS quest grind.png (511x542, 92K)

Oof. I still havent even done enough quests to do Dragon Slayer, so good fucking luck my man, youl need it. t.

Godspeed brother. I quit OSRS when I got my quest cape and then they added new quests in. I might come back just to equip it again.

>runelite
Kill yourself OP

Not using Runelite is just plain retarted at this point. What reasoning would you have for your argument?

Attached: aivo apustaja.png (1000x1271, 314K)

>hating runeline
Fucking DUMB DUMB is (YOU)

what are those last two skills? are they any fun?
also what do y'all think of warding

>not being maxed on rs3
wew laddie

>tfw i'm 3 wc levels and 1 fming level from quest cape (already did mm2 and dragon slayer 2)
i hate woodcutting so much, grinding out these levels is more painful than all of dragon slayer 2